Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,962 members, 7,922,374 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:38 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (867809 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 12:45am On Jun 23, 2013
superbloke: grin It's a really fun game. Hope you've been running things in my absence, since i've been paying you as my P.A
Hi mimi...how're you doing?
Am fine thanks and u? Nice to have u here... smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2013
Hello peopleeeeeee,
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tovot: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2013
hello everyone ,make sure you attend church cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hey, how was church 2day peeps,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
Good mrng all. Am new here and i wish to visit more often. Btw, nice work @HBG and all of u on here. May the Lord bless us all and draw us nearer 2 Himself. Have a fruitful day y'all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tovot: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
hello children of THE MOST HIGH cheesy ATMC ,I SEE YOU cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hello T, hi A, hi D
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
Lol @grace you are good at forming acronym! How you dey
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
Tovot: hello children of THE MOST HIGH cheesy ATMC ,I SEE YOU cheesy
what's up?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
ATMC: Lol @grace you are good at forming acronym! How you dey
lol, its kinda cool. M perfect...smiley know u are too
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
hi evry 1, Its my first time on dis thread, I spend most of my time on the jobs section. Its really nice 2 know there's a section on nairaland wia xtians can chat. I ve read thru some part of the thread nd I hope 2 visit hia more often

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
Any time, any where, darling you are welcome.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
Oh my, where did everyone go?

welcome Yetseyi, we are glad to have you. Please relax and make yourself comfortable wink

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Newborn22: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Its officialy open but let's start with an opening prayer

Heavenly Father, we humbly ask You for, Your blessings on this Post. Please abundantly bless all those, who will post here,to positively influence the lives of others. Anoint those who will share their expertise and resources of knowledge with love and affection for one another as apostle Paul said said in Romans 12vs9-10 Be sure your love is true love.Hate what is sinful,hold onto what is good,love each other as christian brothers and show respect for each other.Guide and protect us against all evil. Please Lord, keep all evil doers, that have bad intentions to discourage Nlanders christian community,away from here. In Jesus' name. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Newborn22: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2013
[/color]

Heavenly Father, we humbly ask You for, Your blessings on this Post. Please abundantly bless all those, who will post here,to positively influence the lives of others. Anoint those who will share their expertise and resources of knowledge with love and affection for one another as apostle Paul said said in Romans 12vs9-10 Be sure your love is true love.Hate what is sinful,hold onto what is good,love each other as christian brothers and show respect for each other.Guide and protect us against all evil. Please Lord, keep all evil doers, that have bad intentions to discourage Nlanders christian community,away from here. In Jesus' name. Amen!..[ amen ]
[color=#000000]

Heavenly Father, we humbly ask You for, Your blessings on this Post. Please abundantly bless all those, who will post here,to positively influence the lives of others. Anoint those who will share their expertise and resources of knowledge with love and affection for one another as apostle Paul said said in Romans 12vs9-10 Be sure your love is true love.Hate what is sinful,hold onto what is good,love each other as christian brothers and show respect for each other.Guide and protect us against all evil. Please Lord, keep all evil doers, that have bad intentions to discourage Nlanders christian community,away from here. In Jesus' name. Amen!

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
uj_sizzle: Oh my, where did everyone go?

welcome Yetseyi, we are glad to have you. Please relax and make yourself comfortable wink
Tnks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
ATMC: Any time, any where, darling you are welcome.
Oookay tnks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chrismichael: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
HI, EVERY BODY PRAISE GOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
chrismichael: HI, EVERY BODY PRAISE GOD
To God be the glory dear, welcome cheesy

Hello guys
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 5:55am On Jul 01, 2013
hello, is any body home
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2013
David was crowned king of Israel at the age 17, but only became king officially by ascending the throne 13 years after at the age of 30. The fact that your palace is being constructed doesn't mean that you have not being crowned. You will highly decorated, celebrated and sought after all around this month and beyond in Jesus name.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU ALL!

STAY BLESSED AND REMAIN RAPTURABLE

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:48am On Jul 01, 2013
I was born to reign in life...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2013
[size=13pt] Eccl 12:13 (NLT)- That's the whole story. Here now is my final conclusion: Fear God and obey his commands, for this is everyone's duty[/size]

[size=13pt] John 15:17 (NLT)- This is my command: Love each other [/size]

[size=13pt] 2 John 1:5 (NLT)- I am writing to remind you, dear friends, that we should love one another. This is not a new commandment, but one we have heard from the beginning [/size]

[size=13pt]2 John 1:6(NLT)- Love means doing what God has commanded us, and he has commanded us to love one another, just as you heard from the beginning.[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2013
[size=13pt]Happy new month HBG, superbloke, ATMC, damex333, spicymimi,texanomaly, toba, Muskeeto tongue,, Uj_sizzle, Reyginus,Anonimuis, Tovot, Pator Olu T,Mystical, Yetseyi,Chrismichael and Omodaddy grin

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2013
ATMC: I was born to reign in life...
[size=13pt] Hi, is been a yl...hw far? is now 4 weeks grin d brown envelope shud speak na tongue [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2013
dagr8: [size=13pt]Happy new month HBG, superbloke, ATMC, damex333, spicymimi,texanomaly, toba, Muskeeto tongue,, Uj_sizzle, Reyginus,Anonimuis, Tovot, Pator Olu T,Mystical, Yetseyi,Chrismichael and Omodaddy grin

[/size]
Happy new month to u too. It shall be our month of flourishing IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2013
dagr8: [size=13pt]Happy new month HBG, superbloke, ATMC, damex333, spicymimi,texanomaly, toba, Muskeeto tongue,, Uj_sizzle, Reyginus,Anonimuis, Tovot, Pator Olu T,Mystical, Yetseyi,Chrismichael and Omodaddy grin

[/size]
happy nu month Dagr8
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2013

[/size]
happy new month dagr8, can we av d agenda i d second half of the year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
Damex333: happy new month dagr8, can we av d agenda i d second half of the year.
hapy new month all
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
@toba, unless there's more to your story than you have told here, it is incomprehensible that such a man is still in your employ.

@SpicyMimi, you need to sit a grown man with wife and kids down to download sense in his brain? That isn't even sensible, sis. The best you can do for such a person is expose them to the full consequences of their actions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] Hi, is been a yl...hw far? is now 4 weeks grin d brown envelope shud speak na tongue [/size]
lol, i'll give him answer at d end of this month lol. You know d answer already naaa, of course i'll say NO!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
HBG...how you dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (789) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Simon Denies His Saviour / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.