Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,768 members, 7,952,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (876792 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
dagr8:

[size=13pt] lol@throw party grin grin.... Aint we there yet? ok
Where is ATMC, she's got gift for pushing this thread fast...i believe we can hit d hundredth page dis week...
Come on guys let's do it....

BTW Spicymimi u are wanted... [/size]
Feels sooo good to be HOME, back here! smiley
Misssssed u all sooo much!!!

My trackpad stppd workn nd dat really sucked! Bt its all good now. smiley

Dag8 sweety....here I am....I should go chk my Mail. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] angry sorry sweety..wat happened ...[/size]
You know how you venture into something cos you believe its the right thing to do, then put in your best effort..effort that against all odds should yield positive results and then someone decides they aren't good enough? I'm right there now. Its disappointing n frustrating n totally crushing my spirit cos i'm starting to wonder if God's punishing me for something or if i shouldn't have done this in the first place.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2013
Good morning everyone smiley
Hope we all slept well?

So i'm borrowing an idea from a different chat thread.

We've bn together here sharing the word, joy, sorrows blah blah, and we really don't know much about one another. I was thinking even though we have some chat group or so outside NL, why don't we share a thing or two about ourselves here....whatelse are family for?

So erm every week we'd put one or two persons in the spotlight and everyother person asks whatever they wish to know. Our celebrity of the week will attend question raised cheesy.
It's just supposed to help us know you better n ofcos have a bit of fun here.

You guys think about it, post ur opinions n if it's cool with y'all, we decide who goes first smiley

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2013
Morning Keetz kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: Morning Keetz kiss
see the younger daughter is back tongue

Your idea sounds cool btw.

Goodmorning to you, welcome back kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You know how you venture into something cos you believe its the right thing to do, then put in your best effort..effort that against all odds should yield positive results and then someone decides they aren't good enough? I'm right there now. Its disappointing n frustrating n totally crushing my spirit cos i'm starting to wonder if God's punishing me for something or if i shouldn't have done this in the first place.
hey, I have come to realise that we look at things in a different way, the intention isn't to hurt the other but try to understand each other. We all have flaws, we were all created in a different way but the grace keeps us together like a thread; for all the negative things we said to each other I am sorry, trying to understand Uju is hard and I think the same goes for you about me. I can't change you to be who I want you to be but I love you either way. *sigh*

That said; I hope this helps, in your current situation.

Psalms of David:

Psalm 139

1 O Jehovah, thou hast searched me, and known me.

2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising; Thou understandest my thought afar off.

3 Thou searchest out my path and my lying down, And art acquainted with all my ways.

4 For there is not a word in my tongue, But, lo, O Jehovah, thou knowest it altogether.

5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, And laid thy hand upon me.

6  Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain unto it.

7 Whither shall I go from thy Spirit? Or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, thou art there.

9 If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, And thy right hand shall hold me.

11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall overwhelm me, And the light about me shall be night;

12 Even the darkness hideth not from thee, But the night shineth as the day: The darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

13 For thou didst form my inward parts: Thou didst cover me in my mother’s womb.

14 I will give thanks unto thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: Wonderful are thy works; And that my soul knoweth right well.

15 My frame was not hidden from thee, When I was made in secret, And curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Thine eyes did see mine unformed substance; And in thy book they were all written, Even the days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was none of them.

17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! How great is the sum of them!

18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: When I awake, I am still with thee.

19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men.

20 For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21 Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my thoughts;

24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.
will not try to interpret it for you, I might force you to goble my own food.

Enjoy.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2013
Hi Muskeeto
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2013
Hi ATMC
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2013
Hi Omo Daddy smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2013
Hallo guys. Hope u have a wonderful weekend...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2013
Hi boys; Rey, Superbloke and An0nimus
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2013
My elders grin toba, Dagr8, Ihedinobi, erm erm...helo cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2013
Helo Dammex, tovot grin my Sunday school children grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2013
Helo our Oga at the top of this section; Madam Jesoul. Its been a while kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2013
Helo to Spicymimi, Justsmiles, Pators in the house; Helo to you smiley

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2013
Helo to me, myself and I grin

Helo to all the guests I see here everyday.

Helo to all the religion section people.

Helo to Nairalanders.

Helo to Nigeria Raps, Cameroon Raps, Ghana Raps, Kenya Raps, Tanzania Raps, USA Raps, Europe Raps, Australia Raps, Somali Raps...and all the Southern African Raps.

Peace be with you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2013
Dagr8 please don't spoil my fun o

I want to be the 100th poster smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2013
Wish I could sing sad
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2013
He's got the whole world, in his hands
He's got the whole world in his hands.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2013
Helo Kabasa, first time seeing you here grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by kabasa77(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2013
I would love to join this chat Christian group, and make Christian friends! Hope you can accommodate yet another brother?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2013
Hi Logo77

Are you guys related? Kabasa77 and logo77?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2013
kabasa77: I would love to join this chat Christian group, and make Christian friends! Hope you can accommodate yet another brother?
There is always room for you brother.

The house of the Lord is never full grin welcome home.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by kabasa77(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2013
No ma'ma, we are not related, thanks for noticing me here!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2013
My finger hurts now sad
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2013
kabasa77: No ma'ma, we are not related, thanks for noticing me here!
I have my binoculus, and a satelite dish so I can spot you from afar smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by kabasa77(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2013
Sorry!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2013
When will I reach the page sad
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2013
kabasa77: Sorry!
its ok, will be fine.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2013
Grrrrrrrr cry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by kabasa77(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2013
Thanks for noticing that tiny dot on your radar that's me! tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2013
Father, Abraham, have many sons...

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Snub Satan / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.