Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,011 members, 7,922,446 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:37 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (867841 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
Happy new month everyone. May the blessings and favour from God not pass you by.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2013
ATMC: HBG...how you dey?
hey love, m getting there lol. M good, how's you?

Goodmorning everyone
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2013
ATMC: lol, i'll give him answer at d end of this month lol. You know d answer already naaa, of course i'll say NO!
[size=13pt]lol...i kno u are joking....bt dnt try dat kind play o undecided [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2013
hallo guys... grin

I see someone... cool

Hope everyone has a lovely week.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2013
Muskeeto your sig is out of date? Lol @dagr8 remember me in your prayers amen! Lol morning all
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2013
Ihedinobi: @toba, unless there's more to your story than you have told here, it is incomprehensible that such a man is still in your employ.

@SpicyMimi, you need to sit a grown man with wife and kids down to download sense in his brain? That isn't even sensible, sis. The best you can do for such a person is expose them to the full consequences of their actions.

You remind me so much of a cousin of mine. How ur lyf?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 8:36am On Jul 03, 2013
Morning guys. I'm new heresmiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2013
Necessity is laid upon us all to preach the gospel irrespective of who we are or our calling.

That i may be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Ghost.

Romans 15:16

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2013
musKeeto:

You remind me so much of a cousin of mine. How ur lyf?

Nwanne, ma lyf jus de. How ya own? Se na good tin say I remind you of your coz? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2013
An0nimus: Morning guys. I'm new heresmiley
*shuffling the registeration forms, adjust reading glass* you dropped out last season, you will have to repeat this class.

Welcome back smiley

Morning A,
Morning D
Morning M
Morning U
Morning P.O.T
Morning everyone.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2013
Well, seems am not welcomed here cos nobody cared to welcome me since last week dat i joined the congregation, not d ushers, nt the secretary, not even HBG, the mummy G.O. #sad#
No hard feelings sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2013
Omo Daddy354: Well, seems am not welcomed here cos nobody cared to welcome me since last week dat i joined the congregation, not d ushers, nt the secretary, not even HBG, the mummy G.O. #sad#
No hard feelings sha
aw sweets cry don't say that...you are welcome in this place, Dagr8 promised to throw a party when reach the hundreth page. grin we will welcome you properly.

I feel so silly. *hides*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
you are not welcome at all at all ma ncha

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Nwanne, ma lyf jus de. How ya own? Se na good tin say I remind you of your coz? smiley
No worry, na good thing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
ATMC: you are not welcome at all at all ma ncha
Lol.

Btw, I'll reply your last mail over the weekend. tongue Sorry, been quite busy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
Ihedinobi i'ld really love to meet you. Pls say you're in Lagos. Say you're in Nigeria and dnt say no. plz plz plz
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
uj_sizzle: Ihedinobi i'ld really love to meet you. Pls say you're in Lagos. Say you're in Nigeria and dnt say no. plz plz plz

O meela! I don turn celeb o! Gaddem! grin

Sis, I'm in Lag, but I'm due to ship out this weekend and will be away for some time, uncertain how long but it could go from a few days to a few weeks to more than a month.

Maybe you could pm me and I'll let you know when I'm around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
musKeeto:
No worry, na good thing..

Correeeeect! Nwanne, I di ok. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2013
Ihedinobi:

O meela! I don turn celeb o! Gaddem! grin

Sis, I'm in Lag, but I'm due to ship out this weekend and will be away for some time, uncertain how long but it could go from a few days to a few weeks to more than a month.

Maybe you could pm me and I'll let you know when I'm around.
lol.
ok, you'll get a mail.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lol.
ok, you'll get a mail.

Ok. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: aw sweets cry don't say that...you are welcome in this place, Dagr8 promised to throw a party when reach the hundreth page. grin we will welcome you properly.

I feel so silly. *hides*
Thanx sis... That means i came at the right time, 2 more pages to go. How i love parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
Welcome OmoDaddy

Oya everyone sign up for the 100 pages ministry now!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
Muskeeto!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
@uj_sizzle, got a notification of a pm but there's nothing in my mail. Reach me at [my email].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
uj_sizzle: Welcome OmoDaddy

Oya everyone sign up for the 100 pages ministry now!!!
Thank u sis.
A beautiful evening to y'all, hope y'all had a wonderful day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
Thank u sis.
A beautiful evening to y'all, hope y'all had a wonderful day?
mine hasn't been rosy, but i thank God all the same.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
[size=13pt]*screaming* Hi evryone ,Is another good Friday here....nfp made my week...[/size]
Oya Thanksgiving time
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
Omo Daddy354: Well, seems am not welcomed here cos nobody cared to welcome me since last week dat i joined the congregation, not d ushers, nt the secretary, not even HBG, the mummy G.O. #sad#
No hard feelings sha
[size=13pt]Omo_daddy u are highly welcome o...biko don't be sad..i owe u a song (specially 4 u) wink...hop u will like dat [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
uj_sizzle:
mine hasn't been rosy, but i thank God all the same.
[size=13pt] angry sorry sweety..wat happened ...[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: aw sweets cry don't say that...you are welcome in this place, Dagr8 promised to throw a party when reach the hundreth page. grin we will welcome you properly.

I feel so silly. *hides*

[size=13pt] lol@throw party grin grin.... Aint we there yet? ok
Where is ATMC, she's got gift for pushing this thread fast...i believe we can hit d hundredth page dis week...
Come on guys let's do it....

BTW Spicymimi u are wanted... [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (789) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — God Made Man A Wonder / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.