Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,762 members, 7,952,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (876791 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] Yep i play. Do you play too? Looking forward to playing wit u wink [/size]
lol, i don't even know how to handle d bat. You should look forward to teaching me
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
dagr8:

[size=13pt] Prostitution is a "profession"..lol...while d other woman is "like it" bt not it...Both are not good sha

Just like saying: What is d difference between dagr8, who plays lawn tennis every Saturday( as time permits) and Rafael Nadal or Serena Williams?... [/size]
there is serious difference in wat she asked and ur illustration. Dagr8 plays 4 fun,exercise but roger federer and co. Plays 4 d cash and fame.

But her question was, d difference but a prostitute(have sex 4 money) and a female that have sex with a man thats not her husby and still collect money.(to dammeye no difference.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt]I will try not to reply him again as much as possible...thank u ...
I had to get involve in dis cos the poor girl has been complaining bitterly to me...I av nothing against him...[/size]

[size=13pt] Oya..let's talk picture tinz tongue...really sorry for d distraction is not meant to be...[/size]
Its alright... smiley

lool....u wont give up right?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
ATMC: #exhales# quarrel is good! But peace is best. Bible said to be at peace with all men, sometimes quarrel comes before peace. Having said d above, i look forward to d hour of reconciliation...@spicimimi babes i'm good. My night was not so good, i slept without food!
awwwh.....i can imagine hun! I also hate going to bed with an empty stomache....u slept off?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt]Well, i would av given u 10 btsince u asked for 5 [/size]
[size=13pt] 1. Because i Know u are beautiful, i want to see God's beautiful work on u and praise His handiwork.
2. Cos Toba asked u to upload it earlier...
3. Cos i want to see beauty without make ups... tongue
4. Cos u are new here and i wanna see hw u look like
5..Cos u need to appease me after some exchange of posts dat made me appear like i was quareling ... [/size]

hahaha.....
This is really serious than i tot!

Okay u win! Lol I will send it to ur mail box. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Damex333: there is serious difference in wat she asked and ur illustration. Dagr8 plays 4 fun,exercise but roger federer and co. Plays 4 d cash and fame.

But her question was, d difference but a prostitute(have sex 4 money) and a female that have sex with a man thats not her husby and still collect money.(to dammeye no difference.)
[size=13pt]Hmmmm..u succeeded in disproving my analogy...bt my mind still tels me there shud b a difference...lol [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
ATMC: lol, i don't even know how to handle d bat. You should look forward to teaching me
[size=13pt]lol..dat wont be a problem ..just be ready wit ur teaching fees [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
SpicyMimi: hahaha.....
This is really serious than i tot!

Okay u win! Lol I will send it to ur mail box.
[size=13pt]Wow...gr8! I will be waiting den [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
dagr8:

i wouldn't mind having it too o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt]Hmmmm..u succeeded in disproving my analogy...bt my mind still tels me there shud b a difference...lol [/size]
yeah, there is. Just lyk 1 s not ashamed and 1 is ashamed me wat they do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt]lol..dat wont be a problem ..just be ready wit ur teaching fees [/size]
lol, brother, freely you have received, freely give you. Abeg do d word
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
SpicyMimi:
awwwh.....i can imagine hun! I also hate going to bed with an empty stomache....u slept off?
i was too tired. But late in d night, i thought i was seeing double then i woke, i found out i couldn't get up from d bed...i managed to reach for d banana near d bed! Dt saved me. It was eh...i no fit shout abeg.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
ATMC: i was too tired. But late in d night, i thought i was seeing double then i woke, i found out i couldn't get up from d bed...i managed to reach for d banana near d bed! Dt saved me. It was eh...i no fit shout abeg.
ehya...sorry hun....it happens! Thank God for the banana o!
When it happns like that to me...i usually find myself eating in my dream, which of course is very bad, so thats y i try as much as possible to eat somthn before going to bed.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
Eating in d dream is not entirely bad
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
dagr8:

lol...no probs. smiley

Toba! I guess u askd first...so do u still wnt my pics? Lol
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
ATMC: Eating in d dream is not entirely bad
ohh....thats right anyway....i just get scared when i do....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mr leprauchaun 'll be so delighted to take advantage of dt fear...lol
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
toba: WOW just seeing this now
U must really stop acting like silly chap. Has she come up to you to complain personally to help her out? Don't go down that lane with cos u're gonna feel sorry for urself. Maybe there's more to this than what im thinking undecided lipsrsealed
He wasn't acting silly, I personally told him that you were bothering me. Dagr8 and I comes a long way so there is nothing I hide from him

toba: Issues that needs not to be aggravated shouldn't be. I already spoke with her and it settled it. Trying to be unnecessarily inquisitive in matters that doesn't affect ur life isn't good for ur health. U must mind ur business at times so as not to cause quarrels.
I made my business his, you mess with me, you deal with him.

toba: This is a lesson for you in the real world. When two parties are involved in issues, a pork nosing 3rd party like u're doing now would blow trivial issues out of proportion.
we got nothing to talk about, so the third party here is you. I repeat stop dragging my name with you wherever you go, better yet; stop following me around coz I don't thanks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: He wasn't acting silly, I personally told him that you were bothering me. Dagr8 and I comes a long way so there is nothing I hide from him
lol. are sure i was the one bothering you hmm. ok no comment lipsrsealed undecided

HumbledbYGrace:
I made my business his, you mess with me, you deal with him.
Thats good for you. But Dagr8 is too little for me to deal with ooo. Im sure you know that. Forget about how we have to humble ourselves as christians and how NL being a faceless forum brings pple together under different handles.

HumbledbYGrace:
we got nothing to talk about, so the third party here is you. I repeat stop dragging my name with you wherever you go, better yet; stop following me around coz I don't thanks
lol. I must have done 'something bad' that made you this angry. Alright for the sake of peace whatever you feel I've done wrong pardon moi. (You know i dont like doing this grin grin grin) But honestly i dont want you to get angry again and for the sake of peace, please let it go. All i said to you off NL yesterday night off NL i mean everything. I hope you do understand.

I'll end with the same response you gave me last night which is 'May the Grace be with you'

cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
toba: lol. are sure i was the one bothering you hmm. ok no comment lipsrsealed undecided

Thats good for you. But Dagr8 is too little for me to deal with ooo. Im sure you know that. Forget about how we have to humble ourselves as christians and how NL being a faceless forum brings pple together under different handles.

lol. I must have done 'something bad' that made you this angry. Alright for the sake of peace whatever you feel I've done wrong pardon moi. (You know i dont like doing this grin grin grin) But honestly i dont want you to get angry again and for the sake of peace, please let it go. All i said to you off NL yesterday night off NL i mean everything. I hope you do understand.

I'll end with the same response you gave me last night which is 'May the Grace be with you'

cheers
you ought to know when your being funny and when your annoying. Last night you annoyed me and I had to serve a ban because I said stuff I didn't want to say.

Nl being a faceless forum gives you no right to treat other people as trash, better yet to joke around with people you know very well that they don't like your jokes. I hate the way you do things, I addressed it to you in a very polite way but you don't stop, and one more thing, what I do here isn't just an act like you do so when u say bad stuff about me, your hurting me emotionally m not a stone.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
Do not be too serious, sometimes loosen up and expect anything from anybody, I really like people dt r unserious sometimes...nobody should quote this abeg Ayam soliloquizing! hello @hbg nd all.how una day dey go?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
ATMC: Mr leprauchaun 'll be so delighted to take advantage of dt fear...lol
lol...really? Who is he? Nd i wudnt mind...lol
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you ought to know when your being funny and when your annoying. Last night you annoyed me and I had to serve a ban because I said stuff I didn't want to say.

Nl being a faceless forum gives you no right to treat other people as trash, better yet to joke around with people you know very well that they don't like your jokes. I hate the way you do things, I addressed it to you in a very polite way but you don't stop, and one more thing, what I do here isn't just an act like you do so when u say bad stuff about me, your hurting me emotionally m not a stone.
Young lady i told u last night that i didnt see it ur way and i thought u accepted. Remember you normally preach to me about anger and quoted some verses. Now as a Lawyer, i put it to you that by getting angry, u didnt do what you've always told me to do.

Guilty or not guilty ? smiley wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
ATMC: Do not be too serious, sometimes loosen up and expect anything from anybody, I really like people dt r unserious sometimes...nobody should quote this abeg Ayam soliloquizing! hello @hbg nd all.how una day dey go?
you have been quoted.

sue me for $30k grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
toba: Young lady i told u last night that i didnt see it ur way and i thought u accepted. Remember you normally preach to me about anger and quoted some verses. Now as a Lawyer, i put it to you that by getting angry, u didnt do what you've always told me to do.

Guilty or not guilty ? smiley wink
senior man, I told you to watch your tongue, for several times, you just don't listen. I have tried to ignore you but you just annoyed me like one silly boy.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
ATMC: Do not be too serious, sometimes loosen up and expect anything from anybody, I really like people dt r unserious sometimes...nobody should quote this abeg Ayam soliloquizing! hello @hbg nd all.how una day dey go?
it went well, not yet over though how was yours?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
^went well. @toba lol ochongaloko 1 of nairaland lol

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
This place looks more hotter dan fire. Common guys end this (cat fight) with a holy kiss.

Oya, i need 2 throw ds 2 d house. Why is it dat d atheist consider d bible uncomplete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
cry
ATMC: ^went well. @toba lol ochongaloko 1 of nairaland lol
kai wetin i do wey make u dey swear for me nah. i go cry oo

But seriously im not happy. Something bad just happend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
Damex333: This place looks more hotter dan fire. Common guys end this (cat fight) with a holy kiss.

Oya, i need 2 throw ds 2 d house. Why is it dat d atheist consider d bible uncomplete.
are u Damola or Demola?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
ATMC: lol, brother, freely you have received, freely give you. Abeg do d word
[size=13pt] shocked shocked shocked :..is dat one in d Bible...ok o...For ATMC it is free grin grin[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
Damex333: i wouldn't mind having it too o.
[size=13pt] Ask from d source o grin grin grin....

Spicymimi u are cute ..pls send me more tongue especially d ones wit make ups grin grin grin [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Snub Satan / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.