Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,820 members, 7,945,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans (6709 Views)

If God Is An All Knowing God, Why Did He Regret Creating Man ? / Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? / Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Ah, you finished those two wraps of igbo without me?

Smoke away
*PUFF PUFF PASS*
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ubenedictus: how is he to prevent d devil without controlling d devil? How is he to stop d fall of eve without controlling eve. The fact that d factor in play are free willed mean God isn't suppose to control them.

The devil is a different matter. He is already damned and up to no good. In ur bible god also prevented him from killing job.

And protecting is not the same as controlling.
Its just like removing a dangerous substance from ur toddler's reach.
That way u are just protecting the child becos of the love u have for him, not controlling.
Why couldn't god do the same with eve?
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Areaboy2(m): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
obadiah777: HE CREATED HEATHENS TO BE USED AS HIS SWORD AGAINST THE NEGROS ( ISRAEL). HOWEVER AFTER THEIR MISSION WAS ACCOMPLISHED HE OFFERED THEM A CHANCE AT SALVATION. THE IRONY OF THIS WHOLE THING IS THAT SOME NEGROS ( WHO ARE NATURALLY GODLY PEOPLE ) HAVE BECOME MORE UNGODLY THAN THE HEATHENS ( WHO ARE NATURALLY UNGODLY PEOPLE ). YOU WILL BE IN THE CATEGORY OF GODLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BECOME MORE UNGODLY THAN THE UNGODLY.

EZEKIEL 5 VS 6 But she has rebelled against My ordinances more wickedly than the nations and against My statutes more than the lands which surround her; for they have rejected My ordinances and have not walked in My statutes.' <<< YOU HAVE BECOME MORE UNGODLY THAN THE HEATHENS MAKING YOU A SUPER-HEATHEN

I really dont know where you get your ideas from

5 Likes

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
Area_boy:

I really dont know where you get your ideas from
ALL IN THE BIBLE. NOT MY IDEAS. ITS HAPPENING ALL AROUND YOU. OPEN YOUR EYES. THE BIBLE IS ABOUT REAL LIFE NOT SOME VIRTUAL WORLD. WE ARE LIVING IN BIBLICAL DAYS. WHAT THE BIBLE IS TALKING ABOUT IS HAPPENING ALL AROUND YOU. OPEN YOUR EYES SOMETIMES. WHO CAME INTO THE WORLD FIRST ? NEGROS. WHO CAME LATER ? THE DIFFERENT RACES. AND WHEN THE OTHER RACES CAME ABOUT WHAT DID THEY DO TO THE NEGROS ? I WOULDNT GO INTO WHAT THEY DID 2000 YEARS AGO BECAUSE SOME OF YOU ARE TOO SHALLOW TO GO THAT FAR BACK BUT LETS GO INTO RECENT MEMORY LIKE SAY FROM THE 1600s. THEY ENSLAVED THE NEGROS, KILLED AND LYNCHED, COLONIALISM, PLUNDERED, UNFAIR TRADE ETC ETC. THESE ARE THE HEATHENS. THEY ARE NATURALLY WICKED BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT MADE NATURALLY FROM THE EARTH LIKE THE NEGROS. THE LORD MADE THEM THAT WAY SO THAT THEIR WICKEDNESS CAN BE USED TO CORRECT THE FIRST PEOPLE HE CREATED BECAUSE OF THEIR NUMEROUS SINS ( HABBAKUK 1 VS 12 ) ( 2 SAMUEL 7 VS 14 ) ( PSALMS 17 VS 13 ).

SO YOU CAN SEE THESE THINGS HAPPENING ALL AROUND YOU. THERE IS A REASON WHY THE WHITE MAN AND OTHER RACES ARE ABOVE YOU. THERE IS A REASON WHY YOU ARE A PERPETUAL PLUNDER. ALL THESE THINGS ARE EXPLAINED IN THE BIBLE. THERE IS A REASON WHY EVERYTHING HAPPENS. IF YOU ARE A DILIGENT HUMBLE PERSON THE LORD WILL OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE BIBLE. MAYBE THEN YOU WILL STOP IN THIS FOLLY CALLED ATHEISM.

ANYWAY SO SCRIPTURE SAYS THE GODLY PEOPLE HAVE BECOME ( IN THE LAST DAYS ) MORE UNGODLY THAN THE UNGODLY. YOU CAN SEE THAT AROUND YOU. WHO IS THE MOST EVIL AND MOST BARBARIC PEOPLE AROUND TODAY ? NEGROS. THEY HAVE BECOME MORE BARBARIC AND EVIL THAN THE NATURALLY EVIL WHITES ARABS CHINESE AND JAPANESE. <<< ALL IN THE BIBLE. IF YOU CANT SEE THE WHOLE WORLD WHEN YOU ARE READING THE BIBLE, THE LORD IS NOT WORKING WITH YOU.

HOWEVER THERE IS A REASON WHY THE NEGROS HAVE BECOME MORE UNGODLY THAN THE UNGODLY >>>> DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 50-56
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Kay17: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
My own concern is since god decided to give mankind freewill, pls who did he give good judgement to work with the free will.
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
obadiah777: ALL IN THE BIBLE. NOT MY IDEAS. ITS HAPPENING ALL AROUND YOU. OPEN YOUR EYES. THE BIBLE IS ABOUT REAL LIFE NOT SOME VIRTUAL WORLD. WE ARE LIVING IN BIBLICAL DAYS. WHAT THE BIBLE IS TALKING ABOUT IS HAPPENING ALL AROUND YOU. OPEN YOUR EYES SOMETIMES. WHO CAME INTO THE WORLD FIRST ? NEGROS. WHO CAME LATER ? THE DIFFERENT RACES. AND WHEN THE OTHER RACES CAME ABOUT WHAT DID THEY DO TO THE NEGROS ? I WOULDNT GO INTO WHAT THEY DID 2000 YEARS AGO BECAUSE SOME OF YOU ARE TOO SHALLOW TO GO THAT FAR BACK BUT LETS GO INTO RECENT MEMORY LIKE SAY FROM THE 1600s. THEY ENSLAVED THE NEGROS, KILLED AND LYNCHED, COLONIALISM, PLUNDERED, UNFAIR TRADE ETC ETC. THESE ARE THE HEATHENS. THEY ARE NATURALLY WICKED BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT MADE NATURALLY FROM THE EARTH LIKE THE NEGROS. THE LORD MADE THEM THAT WAY SO THAT THEIR WICKEDNESS CAN BE USED TO CORRECT THE FIRST PEOPLE HE CREATED BECAUSE OF THEIR NUMEROUS SINS ( HABBAKUK 1 VS 12 ) ( 2 SAMUEL 7 VS 14 ) ( PSALMS 17 VS 13 ).

SO YOU CAN SEE THESE THINGS HAPPENING ALL AROUND YOU. THERE IS A REASON WHY THE WHITE MAN AND OTHER RACES ARE ABOVE YOU. THERE IS A REASON WHY YOU ARE A PERPETUAL PLUNDER. ALL THESE THINGS ARE EXPLAINED IN THE BIBLE. THERE IS A REASON WHY EVERYTHING HAPPENS. IF YOU ARE A DILIGENT HUMBLE PERSON THE LORD WILL OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE BIBLE. MAYBE THEN YOU WILL STOP IN THIS FOLLY CALLED ATHEISM.

ANYWAY SO SCRIPTURE SAYS THE GODLY PEOPLE HAVE BECOME ( IN THE LAST DAYS ) MORE UNGODLY THAN THE UNGODLY. YOU CAN SEE THAT AROUND YOU. WHO IS THE MOST EVIL AND MOST BARBARIC PEOPLE AROUND TODAY ? NEGROS. THEY HAVE BECOME MORE BARBARIC AND EVIL THAN THE NATURALLY EVIL WHITES ARABS CHINESE AND JAPANESE. <<< ALL IN THE BIBLE. IF YOU CANT SEE THE WHOLE WORLD WHEN YOU ARE READING THE BIBLE, THE LORD IS NOT WORKING WITH YOU.

HOWEVER THERE IS A REASON WHY THE NEGROS HAVE BECOME MORE UNGODLY THAN THE UNGODLY >>>> DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 50-56

No offense, sir, but I thought we all came from Adam through Noah?

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
seriallink:

No offense, sir, but I thought we all came from Adam through Noah?
WE ALL CAME FROM ADAM AND NOAH, VERY TRUE. HOWEVER THE OTHER RACES ONLY EMERGED AFTER THE FLOOD. AT A POINT IN TIME IN THIS WORLD IT WAS ONLY NEGROS. NO OTHER RACES. OTHER RACES DEVOLVED OUT OF US AS DESCRIBED IN THE BOOK OF GENESIS
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
obadiah777: WE ALL CAME FROM ADAM AND NOAH, VERY TRUE. HOWEVER THE OTHER RACES ONLY EMERGED AFTER THE FLOOD. AT A POINT IN TIME IN THIS WORLD IT WAS ONLY NEGROS. NO OTHER RACES. OTHER RACES DEVOLVED OUT OF US AS DESCRIBED IN THE BOOK OF GENESIS

If I was a christian right now I'd say: god will punish u for twisting his word and leading his people astray u blasphemous demon.

But I'm not one so, keep it upcheesy

You are indirectly supporting science and evolution.

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
inurmind:

If I was a christian right now I'd say: god will punish u for twisting his word and leading his people astray u blasphemous demon.

But I'm not one so, keep it upcheesy

You are indirectly supporting science and evolution.
YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES

EXODUS 4 VS 22 Israel is my firstborn son <<< ISRAEL IS WHO HE CREATED FIRST

JEREMIAH 10 VS 16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The LORD of hosts is his name. <<<< ISRAEL IS THE FORMER OF ALL THINGS. OK NOW THAT WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THAT ISRAEL IS THE FIRST BORN AND FORMER OF ALL THINGS. LETS GET THE COLOR OF ISRAEL

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal;

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven

SOS 1 VS 5 I am black but lovely,

JOB 30 VS 30 My skin is black upon me

YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Thekeeper(m): 1:49am On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO I WAS REFERRING TO. I DID NOT QUOTE ANYONE undecided ACTUALLY I DID LOL. AND HOW DO YOU KNOW HE IS A CHRISTIAN ? BECAUSE HE SAID SO ?
oga sire i'm a christian 4 ya info

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2012
Logicboy03:
Why should he create the devil in the first place?
Do you manufacture a TV to wash plates?
wu said he created a devil? Na he created a light bearer wu bcame d satan.
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2012
inurmind:

The devil is a different matter. He is already damned and up to no good. In ur bible god also prevented him from killing job.

And protecting is not the same as controlling.
Its just like removing a dangerous substance from ur toddler's reach.
That way u are just protecting the child becos of the love u have for him, not controlling.
Why couldn't god do the same with eve?
did God also prevent him from tempting job?
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2012
Kay 17: My own concern is since god decided to give mankind freewill, pls who did he give good judgement to work with the free will.
he gave reason, application of dat reason is either bad or good judgement.
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by ektbear: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2012
I think that God must be limited in some way. Like, he doesn't have infinite powers.

If he did, then the fall of man couldn't have happened.

The Bible references this, too:

And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Genesis 3:22
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: wu said he created a devil? Na he created a light bearer wu bcame d satan.

Epic fail.

If god didnt create evil, how did satan become evil?
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2012
ekt_bear: I think that God must be limited in some way. Like, he doesn't have infinite powers.

If he did, then the fall of man couldn't have happened.

The Bible references this, too:

And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Genesis 3:22
ALL SYMBOLIC STATEMENTS
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: ALL SYMBOLIC STATEMENTS

As stated by Obadiah.

Look, you and Anony are no different. You twist the bible to make it mean whatever you want it to mean. There is no standard rule with which you interprete the bible, therefore you guyz are dubious.
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2012
Logicboy03:

Epic fail.

If god didnt create evil, how did satan become evil?

evil is not a substance, atleast in philosophical terms, evil is d distortion of good.
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2012
Logicboy03:

As stated by Obadiah.

Look, you and Anony are no different. You twist the bible to make it mean whatever you want it to mean. There is no standard rule with which you interprete the bible, therefore you guyz are dubious.

BUT YOU DO ERR MY BELLIGERENT HEATHEN FRIEND. PRECEPT MUST BE UPON PRECEPT <<<<<
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by ektbear: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: ALL SYMBOLIC STATEMENTS

The thing is, if God is responsible for everything and fully all-knowing and omnipotent, then that he means he is fully in control of everything.

Meaning, Adam and Eve cannot be blamed for being tempted by Satan. Since God could easily have prevented Satan from existing/interacting with them in the first place.

See the point?

Or maybe God is omnipotent, but for whatever reason chooses not to exercise all his powers. So he chose not to help out Adam and Eve when they were tempted by the snake.

If that is the case...why would he do that? Seems uncaring, doesn't it?

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: BUT YOU DO ERR MY BELLIGERENT HEATHEN FRIEND. PRECEPT MUST BE UPON PRECEPT <<<<<

Nonsense. By what rule or principle do you interpret the bible?
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: evil is not a substance, atleast in philosophical terms, evil is d distortion of good.

Are you a Buddhist?
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 10:57am On Dec 07, 2012
Logicboy03:

Are you a Buddhist?
nah
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2012
ekt_bear:

The thing is, if God is responsible for everything and fully all-knowing and omnipotent, then that he means he is fully in control of everything.

Meaning, Adam and Eve cannot be blamed for being tempted by Satan. Since God could easily have prevented Satan from existing/interacting with them in the first place.

See the point?

Or maybe God is omnipotent, but for whatever reason chooses not to exercise all his powers. So he chose not to help out Adam and Eve when they were tempted by the snake.

If that is the case...why would he do that? Seems uncaring, doesn't it?
BUT YOU ERR MY MYOPIC HEATHEN FRIEND. ADAM AND EVE BEING TEMPTED WAS PART OF THE MASTER PLAN. THE END RESULT OF THIS WHOLE THING IS PERMANENT LEADERSHIP ( HEAVEN ) SELECTION ON EARTH BASED ON WORKS MERIT AND FAITH. SO THIS IS A SELECTION PROCESS. A WEEDING OUT PROCESS. WE ARE IN AN ELECTION SO TO SPEAK, AND OUR DEEDS ARE OUR BALLOTS. THERE IS A METHOD TO THIS WHOLE MADNESS MY FRIEND. ONLY THE WISE KNOW. SCRIPTURE SAYS

AMOS 3 VS 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets << THE PROPHETS KNOW THE FULL PICTURE. YOU DONT KNOW THE FULL PICTURE IS WHY YOU ASKED THE QUESTION YOU DID.

DANIEL 12 VS 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. <<< THE WISE SHALL UNDERSTAND <<<< THE WISE WILL BE THE PROPHETS
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2012
Logicboy03:

Nonsense. By what rule or principle do you interpret the bible?
>>>> PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT. ITS A CROSSWORD PUZZLE. FOR EXAMPLE. I CAN SAY 'LOGICBOY IS A FEW LETTUCE SHORT OF A SANDWICH'. NOW, UNENLIGHTENED BIBLE READERS WILL TRY TO COME UP WITH THEIR OWN INTERPRETATION OF 'FEW LETTUCE SHORT OF A SANDWICH'. NOW YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THIS. THIS WOULD BE GIVING YOUR OWN VAIN OPINIONS. HOWEVER INSIDE THAT SAME BIBLE IN A DIFFERENT BOOK, MAYBE EVEN A DIFFERENT TESTAMENT WILL BE THE ANSWER TO THE PUZZLE. YOU MAY HAVE A VERSE THAT SAYS ' JOB WAS CALLED MAD BECAUSE HE WAS A FEW LETTUCE SHORT OF A SANDWICH'. AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. FROM LINKING UP PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT WE GET TO SEE THAT LOGICBOY IS MAD grin grin grin grin

HOWEVER PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT ONLY WORKS FOR SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THE WHOLE BIBLE AND WHERE TO FIND WHAT BECAUSE LETS FACE IT, THE BOOK IS MONSTROUS. WHICH IS WHY THE LORD HAS SAID 'STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED' AND 'BLESSED IS HE WHO READS'. THATS THE LORD TELLING YOU THAT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL GET THE SECRETS IN THE BOOK ARE THOSE WHO MAUL THE WHOLE BOOK LIKE A PITBULL. wink
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by ektbear: 11:08am On Dec 07, 2012
Bros, i no be heathen ooo. I consider myself a Christian.

I agree, I might not be wise. But the point is, if God is omnipotent, then we are not responsible for our sins. Adam and Eve are not responsible for being tempted by Satan.

The existence of evil itself in that case is a direct consequence of God not simply removing it.

See my point?

If God is all-powerful, then Adam and Eve were guiltless, in my opinion.

But the language used in the Bible makes it seem as if God wasn't aware of them being tempted by the snake...suggesting that God is not omnipotent.
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: BUT YOU ERR MY MYOPIC HEATHEN FRIEND. ADAM AND EVE BEING TEMPTED WAS PART OF THE MASTER PLAN. THE END RESULT OF THIS WHOLE THING IS PERMANENT LEADERSHIP ( HEAVEN ) SELECTION ON EARTH BASED ON WORKS MERIT AND FAITH. SO THIS IS A SELECTION PROCESS. A WEEDING OUT PROCESS. WE ARE IN AN ELECTION SO TO SPEAK, AND OUR DEEDS ARE OUR BALLOTS. THERE IS A METHOD TO THIS WHOLE MADNESS MT FRIEND. ONLY THE WISE KNOW. SCRIPTURE SAYS

AMOS 3 VS 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets << THE PROPHETS KNOW THE FULL PICTURE. YOU DONT KNOW THE FULL PICTURE IS WHY YOU ASKED THE UESTION YOU DID.

DANIEL 12 VS 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. <<< THE WISE SHALL UNDERSTAND <<<< THE WISE WILL BE THE PROPHETS
a valid point

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: a valid point

See what the bible does to you? You are now agreeing with a certified mad man.

You agree with his nonsense? Adam and Eve being tempted was the masterplan? Can you then explain why an all-knowing God will give human a test that he knows that they will fail? Sadism?
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by ektbear: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2012
Anyway I should probably hit the sack. But I think Christianity and religion makes more sense if you believe that there are limits to God's powers. Otherwise, things don't really add up.

Cya'll later.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2012
ekt_bear: Bros, i no be heathen ooo. I consider myself a Christian.

I agree, I might not be wise. But the point is, if God is omnipotent, then we are not responsible for our sins. Adam and Eve are not responsible for being tempted by Satan.

The existence of evil itself in that case is a direct consequence of God not simply removing it.

See my point?

If God is all-powerful, then Adam and Eve were guiltless, in my opinion.

But the language used in the Bible makes it seem as if God wasn't aware of them being tempted by the snake...suggesting that God is not omnipotent.
WITHOUT EVIL THERE CANNOT BE FREEWILL. AND I REPEAT, THIS IS A SELECTION PROCESS BASED ON MERIT ( FAITH AND WORKS ). NEVER MIND THE LANGUAGE USED IN THE BIBLE. THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN IN PARABOLIC WORDS. THATS HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. IF THE BIBLE WAS OBVIOUS THEN EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY WILL JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON. THE LORD IS NOT LOOKING FOR EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY. HE IS LOOKING FOR A SELECT FEW. MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN. SEE THE MISTAKE YOU MAKE IS IN THINKING THE LORD WANTS EVERYBODY IN RULERSHIP OF HIS KINGDOM TO BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH AFTER THIS ONE. HE DOES NOT. HE WANTS A TINY AMOUNT. TO GET THIS TINY AMOUNT, EVERYTHING HE DOES HAS TO BE HIDDEN SO THAT ONLY THE DILIGENT CAN FIND IT. THE WHOLE 'FREEWILL' 'AND SATAN' AND 'ABILITY TO BE TEMPTED' IS ALL PART OF THE WEEDING OUT PROCESS. ITS PART OF THE PLAN
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: a valid point
GLAD WE CAN SEE EYE TO EYE ON THIS ISSUE BROTHER UBE grin grin
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: >>>> PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT. ITS A CROSSWORD PUZZLE. FOR EXAMPLE. I CAN SAY 'LOGICBOY IS A FEW LETTUCE SHORT OF A SANDWICH'. NOW, UNENLIGHTENED BIBLE READERS WILL TRY TO COME UP WITH THEIR OWN INTERPRETATION OF 'FEW LETTUCE SHORT OF A SANDWICH'. NOW YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THIS. THIS WOULD BE GIVING YOUR OWN VAIN OPINIONS. HOWEVER INSIDE THAT SAME BIBLE IN A DIFFERENT BOOK, MAYBE EVEN A DIFFERENT TESTAMENT WILL BE THE ANSWER TO THE PUZZLE. YOU MAY HAVE A VERSE THAT SAYS ' JOB WAS CALLED MAD BECAUSE HE WAS A FEW LETTUCE SHORT OF A SANDWICH'. AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. FROM LINKING UP PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT WE GET TO SEE THAT LOGICBOY IS MAD grin grin grin grin

HOWEVER PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT ONLY WORKS FOR SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THE WHOLE BIBLE AND WHERE TO FIND WHAT BECAUSE LETS FACE IT, THE BOOK IS MONSTROUS. WHICH IS WHY THE LORD HAS SAID 'STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED' AND 'BLESSED IS HE WHO READS'. THATS THE LORD TELLING YOU THAT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL GET THE SECRETS IN THE BOOK ARE THOSE WHO MAUL THE WHOLE BOOK LIKE A PITBULL. wink

That highlights your madness.

The bible was never meant to be compiled into on ebook in the first place. So, using one part to explain the other like a jigsaw puzzle is foolish.

This is why you will find so many inconsistencies between different places in the bible.

Genesis 32:30:
Jacob said, 'I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.'

John 1:18:
No man hath seen God at any time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When God Calls You I / Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand / Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.