Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,820 members, 7,945,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans (6708 Views)

If God Is An All Knowing God, Why Did He Regret Creating Man ? / Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? / Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2012
Logicboy03:

That highlights your madness.

The bible was never meant to be compiled into on ebook in the first place. So, using one part to explain the other like a jigsaw puzzle is foolish.

This is why you will find so many inconsistencies between different places in the bible.

Genesis 32:30:
Jacob said, 'I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.'

John 1:18:
No man hath seen God at any time.
AGAIN YOU ERR. 'I HAVE SEEN GOD FACE TO FACE' MEANS I HAVE FELT THE PRESENCE OF GOD. I HAVE SEEN HIS POWER'.
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: AGAIN YOU ERR. 'I HAVE SEEN GOD FACE TO FACE' MEANS I HAVE FELT THE PRESENCE OF GOD. I HAVE SEEN HIS POWER'.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Remix upon remix upon mistranslation.

You are mad wink
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by AtheistD(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2012
Going by Xtian logic if it did not come about naturally then it was created. Since God created all things He created evil. The question is..... why?
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2012
Logicboy03:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Remix upon remix upon mistranslation.

You are mad wink
THERE IS DIGNITY IN MADNESS grin grin
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2012
Atheist:-D:
Going by Xtian logic if it did not come about naturally then it was created. Since God created all things He created evil. The question is..... why?
JUST AS YA PAPA HAS KOBOKO TO TEAR YA AZZ UP WHEN YOU OFFEND ? 'EVIL' IS THE KOBOKO OF THE LORD.

2 ESDRAS 16 VS 19 Behold, famine, and plague, tribulation and anguish, are sent as scourges for amendment. <<< EVIL IS USED TO CORRECT AND PUNISH BY THE LORD wink THE LORD IS A TERRIBLE MAN OF WAR. DONT BELIEVE YA LYING PREACHER WHEN HE SAYS GOD ONLY HAS ONE EMOTION >>> LOVE
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: THERE IS DIGNITY IN MADNESS grin grin

There is only weere in madness
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by AtheistD(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: JUST AS YA PAPA HAS KOBOKO TO TEAR YA AZZ UP WHEN YOU OFFEND ? 'EVIL' IS THE KOBOKO OF THE LORD.

2 ESDRAS 16 VS 19 Behold, famine, and plague, tribulation and anguish, are sent as scourges for amendment. <<< EVIL IS USED TO CORRECT AND PUNISH BY THE LORD wink THE LORD IS A TERRIBLE MAN OF WAR. DONT BELIEVE YA LYING PREACHER WHEN HE SAYS GOD ONLY HAS ONE EMOTION >>> LOVE

If my father took a knife to me and cut my leg off because of a slight offense would that not be considered psychotic? Why such extreme measures with evil? How does evil discipline or correct ppl when most ppl who witness evil become more evil. Why not quarantine this evil rather than allowing it to grow.

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2012

If my father took a knife to me and cut my leg off because of a slight offense would that not be considered psychotic? Why such extreme measures with evil? How does evil discipline or correct ppl when most ppl who witness evil become more evil. Why not quarantine this evil rather than allowing it to grow.
DONT WORK LIKE THAT BROTHER. FREEWILL IS NECESSARY FOR THE SELECTIVE PROCESS OF THOSE WHO WILL RULE THE NEXT WORLD

GALATIANS 6 VS 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap <<< IF YOU KILL SOMEONE, THE LORD WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET KILLED EVENTUALLY <<<< THATS WHY THE LORD NEEDS EVIL. TO COUNTERACT THE EVIL PEOPLE CREATE

COLOSIANS 3 VS 25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons <<< WHY EVIL IS CREATED
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by AtheistD(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: DONT WORK LIKE THAT BROTHER. FREEWILL IS NECESSARY FOR THE SELECTIVE PROCESS OF THOSE WHO WILL RULE THE NEXT WORLD

GALATIANS 6 VS 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap <<< IF YOU KILL SOMEONE, THE LORD WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET KILLED EVENTUALLY <<<< THATS WHY THE LORD NEEDS EVIL. TO COUNTERACT THE EVIL PEOPLE CREATE

COLOSIANS 3 VS 25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons <<< WHY EVIL IS CREATED

Sigh undecided

Your answers arent even addressing the questions. Crearibg evil seems pointless, serves no purpose and is a major problem today... so why did God bother with it? Couldnt God have created a more efficient form of discipline.
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: DONT WORK LIKE THAT BROTHER. FREEWILL IS NECESSARY FOR THE SELECTIVE PROCESS OF THOSE WHO WILL RULE THE NEXT WORLD

So, what you are trying to say is that God created evil/satan to purify us and when He is through with His selection and purification process, satan's contract would be terminated and evil would be destroyed, right?

Well, that sounds good but I don't think it's scriptural!
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Kay17: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: WITHOUT EVIL THERE CANNOT BE FREEWILL. AND I REPEAT, THIS IS A SELECTION PROCESS BASED ON MERIT ( FAITH AND WORKS ). NEVER MIND THE LANGUAGE USED IN THE BIBLE. THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN IN PARABOLIC WORDS. THATS HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. IF THE BIBLE WAS OBVIOUS THEN EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY WILL JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON. THE LORD IS NOT LOOKING FOR EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY. HE IS LOOKING FOR A SELECT FEW. MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN. SEE THE MISTAKE YOU MAKE IS IN THINKING THE LORD WANTS EVERYBODY IN RULERSHIP OF HIS KINGDOM TO BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH AFTER THIS ONE. HE DOES NOT. HE WANTS A TINY AMOUNT. TO GET THIS TINY AMOUNT, EVERYTHING HE DOES HAS TO BE HIDDEN SO THAT ONLY THE DILIGENT CAN FIND IT. THE WHOLE 'FREEWILL' 'AND SATAN' AND 'ABILITY TO BE TEMPTED' IS ALL PART OF THE WEEDING OUT PROCESS. ITS PART OF THE PLAN

This process implies that God acquires knowledge and therefore not omniscient.
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: did God also prevent him from tempting job?

Why do u christians just love bush beating.
So if I say ''u are a thief! U stole peak milk'', and u say ''no, I stole dano milk'', then what freaking difference does it make?

Them falling for the temptation would automatically lead to dying anyway.
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
Logicboy03:

As stated by Obadiah.

Look, you and Anony are no different. You twist the bible to make it mean whatever you want it to mean. There is no standard rule with which you interprete the bible, therefore you guyz are dubious.

Exactly! I have experienced that multiple times this week.
They could be such annoying hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by edcode(f): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
ROSSIKE:

Exactly. He didn't even have the power to see 'Adam' hiding in the bush. (''Adam where art thou''?)

Why?

Because the 'God' of the bible IS NOT GOD. Perhaps some advanced being or powerful alien potentate with significantly advanced technology.

BUT NOT GOD.
Very funny.
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by edcode(f): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: ALL IN THE BIBLE. NOT MY IDEAS. ITS HAPPENING ALL AROUND YOU. OPEN YOUR EYES. THE BIBLE IS ABOUT REAL LIFE NOT SOME VIRTUAL WORLD. WE ARE LIVING IN BIBLICAL DAYS. WHAT THE BIBLE IS TALKING ABOUT IS HAPPENING ALL AROUND YOU. OPEN YOUR EYES SOMETIMES. WHO CAME INTO THE WORLD FIRST ? NEGROS. WHO CAME LATER ? THE DIFFERENT RACES. AND WHEN THE OTHER RACES CAME ABOUT WHAT DID THEY DO TO THE NEGROS ? I WOULDNT GO INTO WHAT THEY DID 2000 YEARS AGO BECAUSE SOME OF YOU ARE TOO SHALLOW TO GO THAT FAR BACK BUT LETS GO INTO RECENT MEMORY LIKE SAY FROM THE 1600s. THEY ENSLAVED THE NEGROS, KILLED AND LYNCHED, COLONIALISM, PLUNDERED, UNFAIR TRADE ETC ETC. THESE ARE THE HEATHENS. THEY ARE NATURALLY WICKED BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT MADE NATURALLY FROM THE EARTH LIKE THE NEGROS. THE LORD MADE THEM THAT WAY SO THAT THEIR WICKEDNESS CAN BE USED TO CORRECT THE FIRST PEOPLE HE CREATED BECAUSE OF THEIR NUMEROUS SINS ( HABBAKUK 1 VS 12 ) ( 2 SAMUEL 7 VS 14 ) ( PSALMS 17 VS 13 ).

SO YOU CAN SEE THESE THINGS HAPPENING ALL AROUND YOU. THERE IS A REASON WHY THE WHITE MAN AND OTHER RACES ARE ABOVE YOU. THERE IS A REASON WHY YOU ARE A PERPETUAL PLUNDER. ALL THESE THINGS ARE EXPLAINED IN THE BIBLE. THERE IS A REASON WHY EVERYTHING HAPPENS. IF YOU ARE A DILIGENT HUMBLE PERSON THE LORD WILL OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE BIBLE. MAYBE THEN YOU WILL STOP IN THIS FOLLY CALLED ATHEISM.

ANYWAY SO SCRIPTURE SAYS THE GODLY PEOPLE HAVE BECOME ( IN THE LAST DAYS ) MORE UNGODLY THAN THE UNGODLY. YOU CAN SEE THAT AROUND YOU. WHO IS THE MOST EVIL AND MOST BARBARIC PEOPLE AROUND TODAY ? NEGROS. THEY HAVE BECOME MORE BARBARIC AND EVIL THAN THE NATURALLY EVIL WHITES ARABS CHINESE AND JAPANESE. <<< ALL IN THE BIBLE. IF YOU CANT SEE THE WHOLE WORLD WHEN YOU ARE READING THE BIBLE, THE LORD IS NOT WORKING WITH YOU.

HOWEVER THERE IS A REASON WHY THE NEGROS HAVE BECOME MORE UNGODLY THAN THE UNGODLY >>>> DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 50-56

Definately not on igbo. Sounds like a true believer. Some uncommon new form of biblical belief?
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by edcode(f): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: WITHOUT EVIL THERE CANNOT BE FREEWILL. AND I REPEAT, THIS IS A SELECTION PROCESS BASED ON MERIT ( FAITH AND WORKS ). NEVER MIND THE LANGUAGE USED IN THE BIBLE. THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN IN PARABOLIC WORDS. THATS HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. IF THE BIBLE WAS OBVIOUS THEN EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY WILL JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON. THE LORD IS NOT LOOKING FOR EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY. HE IS LOOKING FOR A SELECT FEW. MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN. SEE THE MISTAKE YOU MAKE IS IN THINKING THE LORD WANTS EVERYBODY IN RULERSHIP OF HIS KINGDOM TO BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH AFTER THIS ONE. HE DOES NOT. HE WANTS A TINY AMOUNT. TO GET THIS TINY AMOUNT, EVERYTHING HE DOES HAS TO BE HIDDEN SO THAT ONLY THE DILIGENT CAN FIND IT. THE WHOLE 'FREEWILL' 'AND SATAN' AND 'ABILITY TO BE TEMPTED' IS ALL PART OF THE WEEDING OUT PROCESS. ITS PART OF THE PLAN
So what happened to 'We are all God's children'?
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2012

Sigh undecided

Your answers arent even addressing the questions. Crearibg evil seems pointless, serves no purpose and is a major problem today... so why did God bother with it? Couldnt God have created a more efficient form of discipline.
i have answered that question like 2 times. shocked GO BACK AND PONDER ON THE ANSWERS I GAVE. grin
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Goshen360(m): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
New International Version (©1984)
The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain. Genesis 6:6

For the first time in the Bible, the Lord regretted something that He had made. However, His regret did not stem from something He had done wrong, but rather what humanity was doing wrong. The fact that people had become totally preoccupied with evil grieved Him in His heart, much as Israel's sin would later grieve Him (Ps 78:40-41; Isa 63:10).
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
seriallink:

So, what you are trying to say is that God created evil/satan to purify us and when He is through with His selection and purification process, satan's contract would be terminated and evil would be destroyed, right
?

YOU ARE THE CLOSEST SO FAR. YOU ARE RIGHT IN THAT EVIL IS CREATED TO CORRECT US AND IN CORRECTING US WE GET PURIFIED. AND YES WHEN WE GET THROUGH WITH THE SELECTION PROCESS.ÁLL THE EVIL ENERGY ( SATAN ) IN THE WORLD WILL BE REMOVED. THIS IS BIBLICAL. SAYS NATIONS WILL KNOW NO WAR, ALL NATIONS WILL LIVE IN PEACE. SWORDS WILL BE CONVERTED TO PRUNING SHEARS AND THE LAWS WILL BE INSCRIBED IN EVERYONES HEART ( MEANING YOU CANT SIN ANYMORE BECAUSE YOUR HEART HAS BEEN MADE UNILATERAL. IT CANT SIN ANYMORE. IT ONLY KNOWS GOOD ) <<<<< ALL SCRIPTURAL wink
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
Kay 17:

This process implies that God acquires knowledge and therefore not omniscient.
HOW DO YOU INFER THAT FROM WHAT I WROTE ?
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
edcode:

Definately not on igbo. Sounds like a true believer. Some uncommon new form of biblical belief?
DONT MIND THAT RIFFRAFF LOGICBOY. HE IS DRUNK ON CIDER grin

UNCOMMON IS GOOD. IF THE DOCTRINE IS COMMON THEN THATS A PROBLEM. MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN. THE TRUTH IS UNCOMMON
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
edcode:
So what happened to 'We are all God's children'?
WE ARE ALL GODS CHILDREN. HOWEVER THE LORD IS LOOKING FOR LEADERSHIP. HE IS LOOKING FOR A RULING CLASS. THIS IS CALLED 'A NEW HEAVEN'.
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Kay17: 12:15am On Dec 08, 2012
obadiah777: HOW DO YOU INFER THAT FROM WHAT I WROTE ?

You talked about a test. And the results of which God works on.
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by AtheistD(m): 5:48am On Dec 08, 2012
obadiah777: i have answered that question like 2 times. shocked GO BACK AND PONDER ON THE ANSWERS I GAVE. grin

And both times you posted esoteric parables. Come on. Speak your mind freely. We are all friends here wink
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2012
obadiah777: GLAD WE CAN SEE EYE TO EYE ON THIS ISSUE BROTHER UBE grin grin
amen

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2012
Kay 17:

You talked about a test. And the results of which God works on.
NO GOD DOES NOT WORK ON RESULTS. HE KNOWS THE END FROM THE BEGINNING

ISAIAH 46 VS 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: I HAVE NOTICED ONE THING ABOUT A LOT OF ATHEISTS ON HERE. OK FIRST OFF THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN FOR CORRECTION AND LEARNING AMONGST OTHER THINGS. AS SUCH EVERYTHING WILL BE LAID OUT. EVEN THE OBVIOUS WILL BE LAID OUT. FOR EXAMPLE. IF GOD HEARS A NOISE AND THEN ASKS 'WHO ART HE THAT IS THERE?' <<< THIS IS DONE SO AS TO MAKE THE SCRIPTURES ENGAGING TO THE READER. THE BOOK WILL NOT MAKE SENSE IF EVERY INCIDENT WENT LIKE THIS >>> GOD HEARS A NOISE, AND THE SCRIPTURES IMMEDIATELY GOES TO HIM TALKING TO THE PERSON HE HAS NOT YET SEEN. ITS JUST TO MAKE THE BOOK ENGAGING. HOWEVER ATHEISTS SEE THIS AND THE NEXT THING OUT OF THERE MOUTH IS 'IF GOD IS OMNISCIENT AND OMNIPRESENT, HOW COME HE DIDNT KNOW WHO IT WAS ? WHY DID HE HAVE TO ASK WHO IT IS ?' <<<THE FOLLY OF THE ATHEIST. THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN ENGAGINGLY. I SUSPECT THIS IS WHERE YOU ERR. YOU ENCOUNTERED ONE OF THIS SCENARIOS AND YOU TAKE IT FOR GOD NOT ACTUALLY KNOWING THE BEGINING FROM THE END. YOU DO ERR KAY 17
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2012
seriallink:

So, what you are trying to say is that God created evil/(and)satan to purify us and when He is through with His selection and purification process, satan's contract would be terminated and evil would be destroyed, right?

i think ya summary of obadiah's points is very scriptural

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by AtheistD(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2012
obadiah777: NO GOD DOES NOT WORK ON RESULTS. HE KNOWS THE END FROM THE BEGINNING

ISAIAH 46 VS 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: I HAVE NOTICED ONE THING ABOUT A LOT OF ATHEISTS ON HERE. OK FIRST OFF THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN FOR CORRECTION AND LEARNING AMONGST OTHER THINGS. AS SUCH EVERYTHING WILL BE LAID OUT. EVEN THE OBVIOUS WILL BE LAID OUT. FOR EXAMPLE. IF GOD HEARS A NOISE AND THEN ASKS 'WHO ART HE THAT IS THERE?' <<< THIS IS DONE SO AS TO MAKE THE SCRIPTURES ENGAGING TO THE READER. THE BOOK WILL NOT MAKE SENSE IF EVERY INCIDENT WENT LIKE THIS >>> GOD HEARS A NOISE, AND THE SCRIPTURES IMMEDIATELY GOES TO HIM TALKING TO THE PERSON HE HAS NOT YET SEEN. ITS JUST TO MAKE THE BOOK ENGAGING. HOWEVER ATHEISTS SEE THIS AND THE NEXT THING OUT OF THERE MOUTH IS 'IF GOD IS OMNISCIENT AND OMNIPRESENT, HOW COME HE DIDNT KNOW WHO IT WAS ? WHY DID HE HAVE TO ASK WHO IT IS ?' <<<THE FOLLY OF THE ATHEIST. THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN ENGAGINGLY. I SUSPECT THIS IS WHERE YOU ERR. YOU ENCOUNTERED ONE OF THIS SCENARIOS AND YOU TAKE IT FOR GOD NOT ACTUALLY KNOWING THE BEGINING FROM THE END. YOU DO ERR KAY 17

Lol. You really got me with this post grin grin grin
grin

So you are saying the bible is written to be engaging... like fiction tongue

I have been saying that it is nothing more than a book of fairytales tongue
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2012

And both times you posted esoteric parables. Come on. Speak your mind freely. We are all friends here wink
I HAVE SPOKEN ALL MY MIND. NOW YOU JUST WANT ME TO BE REPEATING MYSELF LIKE A MAD MAN grin grin I WOULD GIVE YOU THE SAME ANSWER AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL ? TO COUNTERBALANCE THE EVIL INITIATED BY MAN AS A RESULT OF HIS FREEWILL TO CHOOSE BOTH GOD OR EVIL. THEN YOU MAY SAY>>>>WHY GIVE US FREEWILL AT ALL <<<<NOW THAT WOULD BE A BRILLIANT QUESTION TO ASK. WHEN YOU GET TO THAT LEVEL OF QUESTIONING IS WHEN YOU KNOW GOD IS WORKING WITH YOU. AND THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION IS THAT GOD WANTS TO PUT PEOPLE WHO WILL WORSHIP HIM WILLINGLY WHEN THEY HAVE FREEWILL, IN CHARGE OF HIS WORLD PERMANENTLY. HE WANTS TO GIVE THEM THE WORLD. ITS AN ELECTION PROCESS AND YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS IS YOUR VOTES. IN THIS WORLD TODAY, YOUR UNRIGHTEOUSNESS IS YOUR VOTE. YOUR VOTE IS DETERMINED BY HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE OR HOW MANY BUTTS YOU CAN KISS. IN THE WORLD AFTER, YOUR VOTES WILL BE YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS AND WILLINGNESS TO SERVE GOD WHEN YOU HAVE THE FREEWILL TO ALSO SERVE SATAN. HOPE THIS FINALLY MAKES SENSE TO YOU CUZ I CANT MAKE IT ANY CLEARER wink
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 08, 2012
Ubenedictus: amen
MY NIGGAAA <<<< TRAINING DAY grin
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2012

Lol. You really got me with this post grin grin grin
grin

So you are saying the bible is written to be engaging... like fiction tongue

I have been saying that it is nothing more than a book of fairytales tongue
CALL IT WHAT YOU MAY. THE BOOK IS WRITTEN IN AN ENGAGING WAY. THATS WHY IT IS THE GREATEST SELLING BOOK IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. ESPECIALLY THE KJV. THAT WAS BEAUTIFULLY AND POETICALLY LAID OUT. THAT DEFINITELY WAS NOT THE WORK OF MAN. NO MAN CAN BE THAT INTELLIGENT. THAT BOOK WAS INSPIRED BY GOD. MAN WAS USED AS THE TOOL. grin wink
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 08, 2012
Ubenedictus: i think ya summary of obadiah's points is very scriptural
YEAH SERIALLINK HAS BECOME A SEASONED PHARISEE. HE LIKES SCOFFING AT SCRIPTURAL EXEGESIS grin. I OUGHT TO TAKE HIS HEAD OFF WITH THAT TWO EDGDED SWORD. KUDOS BROTHER UBE. I THINK OUR SCRIPTURAL DOCTRINE IS THE SAME. DID YOU GET ALL THIS FROM THE CATHOLIC CHURCH OR IS THIS YOUR PERSONAL STUDY ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When God Calls You I / Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand / Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.