Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,484 members, 7,911,137 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:18 AM

Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans (6667 Views)

If God Is An All Knowing God, Why Did He Regret Creating Man ? / Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? / Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 6:41am On Dec 09, 2012
wiegraf: Oops, I posted without even reading the thread, I was just 'following' @kay's posts, lol. My bad. It's the mature xtians in here.

Let me go find people I can actually provoke.. cheesy
hahaha
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 6:59am On Dec 09, 2012
obadiah777: JOHN 8 VS 44 IS REFERING TO CAIN WHO KILLED HIS BROTHER ABEL AND THEN LIED TO GOD
and 1jn 3:8 nko, he wu commits sin is of the devil is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning... john puts every thing in context, the sinner here isn't called "d devil" instead he the sinner is "of the devil". He goes on to explain that the devil has sinned from the beginning. 1Jn3:12 even explains the case of cain futher ...and not be like cain who was OF THE EVIL ONE and murdered his brother... cain isn't called d evil one, no it say he was "of d evil one". The array of scriptures bear witness there is "the evil ONE" the one all other sinner's imitate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Kay17: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2012
obadiah777: JUST BECAUSE smiley

See no point. The problem is: you have already made up what God is like in your mind and then you try to set it into the Bible. Unfortunately there is an obvious contradiction.

The God described in Genesis is not omniscient.

@wiegraf loool

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2012
Ubenedictus: and 1jn 3:8 nko, he wu commits sin is of the devil is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning... john puts every thing in context, the sinner here isn't called "d devil" instead he the sinner is "of the devil". He goes on to explain that the devil has sinned from the beginning. 1Jn3:12 even explains the case of cain futher ...and not be like cain who was OF THE EVIL ONE and murdered his brother... cain isn't called d evil one, no it say he was "of d evil one". The array of scriptures bear witness there is "the evil ONE" the one all other sinner's imitate.
THE DEVIL WHO HAS SINNED FROM THE BEGINNING IS CAIN. ITS LIKE SAYING IN NIGERIA ' HE WHO STEALS IS RELATED TO ANINI'. THEY ARE JUST BIBLICAL REFERENCES TO THE FIRST EVER MURDERER AND LIAR IN THE BIBLE. THAT IS CAIN.

DONT GET CAUGHT UP IN THE 'ASSUMED IMPORTANCE' OF WORDS. DEVIL JUST MEANS 'DECEIVER'. THATS ALL IT MEANS. THE FIRST DEVIL WAS CAIN. THIS IS WHY HE IS ALWAYS REFERENCED
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 09, 2012
Kay 17:

See no point. The problem is: you have already made up what God is like in your mind and then you try to set it into the Bible. Unfortunately there is an obvious contradiction.

The God described in Genesis is not omniscient.

@wiegraf loool
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE MADE BRAH. JUST BECAUSE GOD KNOWS THE END FROM THE BEGINNING DOES NOT MEAN HE SHOULD JUST BE A SLACKER AND IGNORE THE WHOLE PROCESS AND JUST START AT THE END. THIS IS YOUR CARNAL MIND SPEAKING. YOUR WAYS ARE NOT HIS WAYS NEITHER IS YOUR THINKING HIS THINKING cheesy
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Kay17: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
obadiah777: THERE IS NO POINT TO BE MADE BRAH. JUST BECAUSE GOD KNOWS THE END FROM THE BEGINNING DOES NOT MEAN HE SHOULD JUST BE A SLACKER AND IGNORE THE WHOLE PROCESS AND JUST START AT THE END. THIS IS YOUR CARNAL MIND SPEAKING. YOUR WAYS ARE NOT HIS WAYS NEITHER IS YOUR THINKING HIS THINKING cheesy

God doesn't want to look like a slacker?!
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kay 17:

God doesn't want to look like a slacker?!
SAYS THE CARNAL MAN
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Kay17: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
@obadiah

C"mon be clear, let's know where you stand

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by wiegraf: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kay 17: @obadiah

He's already told he's right just because he says so. He's sees absolutely nothing wrong with that stance. When I spoke of mature xtians earlier I meant the other dudes, not him. He is just crazy, happy crazy though, so I suppose that would translate to eccentric. Personally for me since he's likable, sticks to mostly xtian only threads, and seems to be able to not mix his religion and politics (well, not really, but he doesn't force his views on anyone) I don't see any need to engage him. He's clearly not harming anyone, but he's crazy. The happy, harmless, maybe even good sort of crazy.

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
obadiah777: THE DEVIL WHO HAS SINNED FROM THE BEGINNING IS CAIN. ITS LIKE SAYING IN NIGERIA ' HE WHO STEALS IS RELATED TO ANINI'. THEY ARE JUST BIBLICAL REFERENCES TO THE FIRST EVER MURDERER AND LIAR IN THE BIBLE. THAT IS CAIN.

DONT GET CAUGHT UP IN THE 'ASSUMED IMPORTANCE' OF WORDS. DEVIL JUST MEANS 'DECEIVER'. THATS ALL IT MEANS. THE FIRST DEVIL WAS CAIN. THIS IS WHY HE IS ALWAYS REFERENCED
instead it seems u are downgrading the word of God. The scripture say "cain was of the evil one" yet u claim that cain is d evil one. That doesnt tally, there is an evil one wu cain imitates, it seems u are skipping scripture!

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2012
Kay 17: @obadiah

I HAVE THROWN THE GAUNTLET. MY STANCE IS CLEAR. HOWEVER YOU ARE JUST BEING A GAINSAYING PHARISEE. A SCOFFER. JUST BECAUSE I KNOW THAT MY KID IS A BRILLIANT AND INTELLIGENT KID DOES NOT MEAN I SHOULD NOT SEND HIM TO SCHOOL. GERRIT ? JUST CUZ THE LORD KNOWS THE END RESULT DOES NOT MEAN HE WILL NOT STILL GO THROUGH THE PROCESS TO GET TO THE END RESULT. 'HUMANS' HAVE TO BE REFINED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION BECAUSE THE HEART OF MAN IS WICKED WHO CAN KNOW IT ? AND THE WICKEDNESS IS SELF INITIATED. THE LORD DOES NOT MAKE YOU SIN. WE HAVE BECOME DEMONIC AND LUSTFUL. THE HEART OF MAN IS WICKED WHO CAN KNOW IT
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2012
wiegraf:

He's already told he's right just because he says so. He's sees absolutely nothing wrong with that stance. When I spoke of mature xtians earlier I meant the other dudes, not him. He is just crazy, happy crazy though, so I suppose that would translate to eccentric. Personally for me since he's likable, sticks to mostly xtian only threads, and seems to be able to not mix his religion and politics (well, not really, but he doesn't force his views on anyone) I don't see any need to engage him. He's clearly not harming anyone, but he's crazy. The happy, harmless, maybe even good sort of crazy.
THIS IS GOOD NEWS. WHEN PEOPLE SAY YOUR DOCTRINE IS CRAZY, THEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK. MANY PEOPLE SAID CHRIST WAS CRAZY. SEE THE ROAD TO THE TRUTH IS VERY NARROW BUT IS CRAZY TO THE MASSES cheesy cheesy cheesy AND WHATS A NAIJA MAN DOING WITH A NAME LIKE WIEGRAF ? WHAT ARE YA A GERMAN P-IMP ? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2012
Ubenedictus: instead it seems u are downgrading the word of God. The scripture say "cain was of the evil one" yet u claim that cain is d evil one. That doesnt tally, there is an evil one wu cain imitates, it seems u are skipping scripture!
YET YOU ARE YET TO BRING ME THE SCRIPTURE THAT SPEAKS ABOUT THAT ELUSIVE EVIL ONE ? OR DID YOU JUST CONJURE THIS 'EVIL ONE' UP IN YA MIND ? I NEED SCRIPTURES. SCRIPTURE DO SAY 'PROVE ALL THINGS', 'DEBATE THY CAUSE WITH THY NEIGHBOR' 'SCRIPTURE IS OF NO PRIVATE INTERPRETATION' ' NO VAIN OPINIONS' <<<<< I NEED VERSES TO BACK THIS YOUR ELUSIVE SATAN grin
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Kay17: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
obadiah777: I HAVE THROWN THE GAUNTLET. MY STANCE IS CLEAR. HOWEVER YOU ARE JUST BEING A GAINSAYING PHARISEE. A SCOFFER. JUST BECAUSE I KNOW THAT MY KID IS A BRILLIANT AND INTELLIGENT KID DOES NOT MEAN I SHOULD NOT SEND HIM TO SCHOOL. GERRIT ? JUST CUZ THE LORD KNOWS THE END RESULT DOES NOT MEAN HE WILL NOT STILL GO THROUGH THE PROCESS TO GET TO THE END RESULT. 'HUMANS' HAVE TO BE REFINED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION BECAUSE THE HEART OF MAN IS WICKED WHO CAN KNOW IT ? AND THE WICKEDNESS IS SELF INITIATED. THE LORD DOES NOT MAKE YOU SIN. WE HAVE BECOME DEMONIC AND LUSTFUL. THE HEART OF MAN IS WICKED WHO CAN KNOW IT

Stop trying to paint me black by calling me names! The point remains that tests are to gain insight and more knowledge about the subject, if the end results are already in hand, going ahead with the test is futile!

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by wiegraf: 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
obadiah777: THIS IS GOOD NEWS. WHEN PEOPLE SAY YOUR DOCTRINE IS CRAZY, THEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK. MANY PEOPLE SAID CHRIST WAS CRAZY. SEE THE ROAD TO THE TRUTH IS VERY NARROW BUT IS CRAZY TO THE MASSES cheesy cheesy cheesy AND WHATS A NAIJA MAN DOING WITH A NAME LIKE WIEGRAF ? WHAT ARE YA A GERMAN P-IMP ? grin

grin

Do germans even have pimps? I do remember they had a lot of sw.inger club... err... My bad, one of the 144000 wouldn't know about that, eh? *wink, wink* . I'll be on my way now, pi.mpin' aint easy

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2012
obadiah777: YET YOU ARE YET TO BRING ME THE SCRIPTURE THAT SPEAKS ABOUT THAT ELUSIVE EVIL ONE ? OR DID YOU JUST CONJURE THIS 'EVIL ONE' UP IN YA MIND ? I NEED SCRIPTURES. SCRIPTURE DO SAY 'PROVE ALL THINGS', 'DEBATE THY CAUSE WITH THY NEIGHBOR' 'SCRIPTURE IS OF NO PRIVATE INTERPRETATION' ' NO VAIN OPINIONS' <<<<< I NEED VERSES TO BACK THIS YOUR ELUSIVE SATAN grin
now this is suprising! U are claiming u didnt see the word evil one wen i quoted 1jn3:12! Now 1jn3:12, is d evil one mentioned there or not?

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2012
Kay 17:

Stop trying to paint me black by calling me names! The point remains that tests are to gain insight and more knowledge about the subject, if the end results are already in hand, going ahead with the test is futile!
SAYS THE LAZY CARNAL MAN
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2012
wiegraf:

grin

Do germans even have pimps? I do remember they had a lot of sw.inger club... err... My bad, one of the 144000 wouldn't know about that, eh? *wink, wink* . I'll be on my way now, pi.mpin' aint easy
OH YEAH GERMANS HAVE P-IMPS. ITS CALLED 'JAH MAN' <<< GERRIT ? GERMAN-JAH MAN. THEIR P-IMP IS JAH. HE RUN TINGZ IN THAT NATION. SCRIPTURE DO SAY . PROVERBS 21 VS 1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will <<< JAH PIMPING THE GERMAN PRESIDENT grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2012
Ubenedictus: now this is suprising! U are claiming u didnt see the word evil one wen i quoted 1jn3:12! Now 1jn3:12, is d evil one mentioned there or not?
THAT EVIL ONE WAS SPECIFICALLY REFERING TO CAIN. I WANT THE HIDDEN EVIL ONE LURKING IN THE SHADOWS wink

1 JOHN 3 VS 12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous <<<<< CAIN. YOU DO ERR
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
obadiah777: THAT EVIL ONE WAS SPECIFICALLY REFERING TO CAIN. I WANT THE HIDDEN EVIL ONE LURKING IN THE SHADOWS wink

1 JOHN 3 VS 12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous <<<<< CAIN. YOU DO ERR
again u are jumping d obvious. The passage says: "not like cain who was of that wicked one" the passage didnt say cain is dat wicked one, d passage say cain is of dat wicked one. Since marwin u have been dodging the fact that d "wicked one" in d passage isnt cain. Obadiah wu is "dat wicked one". Are u telling me d wicked one is adam?

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ubenedictus: again u are jumping d obvious. The passage says: "not like cain who was of that wicked one" the passage didnt say cain is dat wicked one, d passage say cain is of dat wicked one. Since marwin u have been dodging the fact that d "wicked one" in d passage isnt cain. Obadiah wu is "dat wicked one". Are u telling me d wicked one is adam?
AHHH I SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM NOW. HOWEVER THIS IS BIBLICAL WAY OF PULLING OUT A SITUATION AND THEN SPEAKING ABOUT IT OUTSIDE THE CONFINES OF WHERE IT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU, UBENEDICTUS ARE VERY HUNGRY, A SKILLED WRITER COULD SAY SOMETING LIKE ' AND A MONSTER CAME OUT OF HIM AND BELLOWED AND GROWLED. AND THE MONSTER WAS RESTLESS BECAUSE IT CRAVED SUSTAINANCE. THE MONSTER REGURGITATED ACID AND BILE IN DEFIANCE OF DEFICIENCY' <<<<< SEE HOW THAT WORKS ? THAT IS ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT YOU BEING HUNGRY, HOWEVER IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE SPEAKING OF SOME CRAZED MONSTER WHEN IN FACT WE ARE SPEAKING ABOUT YOUR DESIRE TO EAT. THIS IS HOW THE KJV IS POETICALLY AND EQUISITELY PUT TOGETHER. SO MANY SITUATIONS ARE EXTRACTED OUTSIDE OF ITSELF AND SPOKEN OFF AS IF IT IS A SEPARATE ENTITY.
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 2:46am On Dec 12, 2012
obadiah777: AHHH I SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM NOW. HOWEVER THIS IS BIBLICAL WAY OF PULLING OUT A SITUATION AND THEN SPEAKING ABOUT IT OUTSIDE THE CONFINES OF WHERE IT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU, UBENEDICTUS ARE VERY HUNGRY, A SKILLED WRITER COULD SAY SOMETING LIKE ' AND A MONSTER CAME OUT OF HIM AND BELLOWED AND GROWLED. AND THE MONSTER WAS RESTLESS BECAUSE IT CRAVED SUSTAINANCE. THE MONSTER REGURGITATED ACID AND BILE IN DEFIANCE OF DEFICIENCY' <<<<< SEE HOW THAT WORKS ? THAT IS ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT YOU BEING HUNGRY, HOWEVER IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE SPEAKING OF SOME CRAZED MONSTER WHEN IN FACT WE ARE SPEAKING ABOUT YOUR DESIRE TO EAT. THIS IS HOW THE KJV IS POETICALLY AND EQUISITELY PUT TOGETHER. SO MANY SITUATIONS ARE EXTRACTED OUTSIDE OF ITSELF AND SPOKEN OFF AS IF IT IS A SEPARATE ENTITY.
u are claiming dat all d bible translations were simply been poetic! Not just d kjv identifies a separate evil one or wicked one different from cain. Besides i havent meet a poetic device where one is of himself.

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2012
Ubenedictus: u are claiming dat all d bible translations were simply been poetic! Not just d kjv identifies a separate evil one or wicked one different from cain. Besides i havent meet a poetic device where one is of himself.
ALL TRANSLATIONS EMERGED FROM THE KJV, SO WHOMEVER TRANSLATED THE KJV TO THE OTHER VERSIONS, TWO TIMES OUT OF TEN WAS JUST COMING OUT OF HIS OR HER OWN VAIN OPINIONS. HAVE YOU SEEN ALL THE TRANSLATIONS OUT THERE ? SOME OF THEM CHANGE THE VERSE UP SO MUCH THAT IT DOES NOT EVEN MEAN THE SAME THING AGAIN.
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
obadiah777: ALL TRANSLATIONS EMERGED FROM THE KJV, SO WHOMEVER TRANSLATED THE KJV TO THE OTHER VERSIONS, TWO TIMES OUT OF TEN WAS JUST COMING OUT OF HIS OR HER OWN VAIN OPINIONS. HAVE YOU SEEN ALL THE TRANSLATIONS OUT THERE ? SOME OF THEM CHANGE THE VERSE UP SO MUCH THAT IT DOES NOT EVEN MEAN THE SAME THING AGAIN.
d above is totally false! To claim all other versions came from d kjv is to display ignorance
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ubenedictus: d above is totally false! To claim all other versions came from d kjv is to display ignorance
ITS THE TRUTH RUTH.
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
obadiah777: ITS THE TRUTH RUTH.
u wanna provide proof?
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Thekeeper(m): 3:19am On Jan 06, 2013
wow. .i'v learnt so much. .thanks y'all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Fastest Growing Church / Exclusive: The Messy Details Of Pastor Chris’ Divorce / NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.