Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,484 members, 7,911,140 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:23 AM

Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans (6668 Views)

If God Is An All Knowing God, Why Did He Regret Creating Man ? / Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? / Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2012
obadiah777: MY NIGGAAA <<<< TRAINING DAY grin
weytin u dey train 4?
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2012
Ubenedictus: weytin u dey train 4?
WORLD WAR 3. I GOT MY KJV IN ONE HAND AND A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD IN THE OTHER READY TO DECAPITATE HEATHENS AS INSTRUCTED BY THE LORD. TO EXECUTE JUDGEMENT AND VENGEANCE ON THE HEATHENS FOR THE CONTROVERSY WITH THE CHILDREN OF ZION cry grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2012
Ubenedictus: i think ya summary of obadiah's points is very scriptural

Yeah, this here, makes more sense than our arguments on Buzugee's thread. The way you & buzugee put it there wasn't clear enough! It's now that I'm beginning to get your points on that topic, however, scriptural backings to these claims would be very important!

Isaiah 14:12-18 described how Satan rebelled against God and was cast out of Heaven, how could he now be working for God?
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2012
obadiah777: WORLD WAR 3. I GOT MY KJV IN ONE HAND AND A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD IN THE OTHER READY TO DECAPITATE HEATHENS AS INSTRUCTED BY THE LORD. TO EXECUTE JUDGEMENT AND VENGEANCE ON THE HEATHENS FOR THE CONTROVERSY WITH THE CHILDREN OF ZION cry grin

Nice one brah grin grin with that double-edged sword, heathens are in heavy wahala grin grin grin
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
obadiah777: YEAH SERIALLINK HAS BECOME A SEASONED PHARISEE. HE LIKES SCOFFING AT SCRIPTURAL EXEGESIS grin. I OUGHT TO TAKE HIS HEAD OFF WITH THAT TWO EDGDED SWORD. KUDOS
hahaha, double edged sword abi? So far una no stain me with blood. I wear my xmax clothes so wen u ready to chop off e head tell me so i go shift. Lol
BROTHER UBE. I THINK OUR SCRIPTURAL DOCTRINE IS THE SAME. DID YOU GET ALL THIS FROM THE CATHOLIC CHURCH OR IS THIS YOUR PERSONAL STUDY ?
i'll say both, as a catholic am...let me say, mandated to study scriptures, but i've gat to admit that each time i have thru d help of d hspirit successfully connected the dots, i find out that i'm not inventing d wheel and simply rediscovering and appreciating, at the time i completed my studies on creation, sin and d fall some years back, a discovered over 1700yrs ago my findings were already known. And yeah the full stuff i've been talking about is also from the catholic church.
Paragraph 302-314 d catechism covers d part on God's master plan. http://www.vatican.va/archive/catechism/p1s2c1p4.htm
the fall is covered on http://www.scborromeo.org/ccc/p1s2c1p7.htm
so i can truly say i got d scriptural exegesis both from my personal studies and from the catholic church.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
obadiah777: WORLD WAR 3. I GOT MY KJV IN ONE HAND AND A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD IN THE OTHER READY TO DECAPITATE HEATHENS AS INSTRUCTED BY THE LORD. TO EXECUTE JUDGEMENT AND VENGEANCE ON THE HEATHENS FOR THE CONTROVERSY WITH THE CHILDREN OF ZION cry grin
hahahaha, lwkmd. No stain me wit blood oh!
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
seriallink:

Yeah, this here, makes more sense than our arguments on Buzugee's thread. The way you & buzugee put it there wasn't clear enough! It's now that I'm beginning to get your points on that topic, however, scriptural backings to these claims would be very important!

Isaiah 14:12-18 described how Satan rebelled against God and was cast out of Heaven, how could he now be working for God?
SATAN IN ISAIAH CHAPTER 14 IS REFERING TO THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE ( FULFILLED PROPHESY ) AND THE VIRGIN DAUGHTER OF BABYLON (USA) ( UNFULFILLED PROPHESY ). AND THE HEAVEN HE WAS CAST OUT OF IS 'RULERSHIP OF THE WORLD' <<<< CAN YOU RECIEVE THAT OR IS IT CONFUSING ?
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
seriallink:

Nice one brah grin grin with that double-edged sword, heathens are in heavy wahala grin grin grin
YOU KNOW IT CHIEF grin grin I AM SURGICAL WITH THAT SWORD LOLZ

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
seriallink:

yeah i reviewed that thread, and i agree, i could have done better in explaining my points, there are areas i believe dont agree with obadiah, but that is more on who satan is than what he does, it seems i gat i 2nd chance at xplaining me points! Please expect an explanation.

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ubenedictus: hahaha, double edged sword abi? So far una no stain me with blood. I wear my xmax clothes so wen u ready to chop off e head tell me so i go shift. <<<<< TOO FUNNY grin grin grin grin

Lol i'll say both, as a catholic am...let me say, mandated to study scriptures, but i've gat to admit that each time i have thru d help of d hspirit successfully connected the dots, i find out that i'm not inventing d wheel and simply rediscovering and appreciating, at the time i completed my studies on creation, sin and d fall some years back, a discovered over 1700yrs ago my findings were already known. And yeah the full stuff i've been talking about is also from the catholic church.
Paragraph 302-314 d catechism covers d part on God's master plan. http://www.vatican.va/archive/catechism/p1s2clp4.htm
the fall is covered on http://www.scborromeo.org/ccc/p1s2clp7.htm
so i can truly say i got d scriptural exegesis both from my personal studies and from the catholic church. <<<< IMPRESSIVE.
Peace
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ubenedictus: hahahaha, lwkmd. No stain me wit blood oh!
grin grin grin
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
@ UBE @ SERIALLINK. YOU KNOW SOMETIMES I THINK PEOPLE GET CAUGHT UP WITH WORDS. LIKE HOW AS KIDS WE HAVE BEEN TOLD SATAN IS SOME RED TWO HEADED MONSTER ETC ETC ETC. ALL GREEK FABLES ETC. SATAN SIMPLY MEANS 'ADVERSARY TO GOD'. ANYONE CAN TURN TO SATAN. PETER BECAME AN ADVERSARY ONCE AND WAS TOLD TO 'GET BEHIND ME SATAN'. IN ISAIAH CHPT 14, SATAN REFERS TO THE ANCIENT AND MODERN BABYLON EMPIRES. THOSE EMPIRES ARE AN ADVERSARY TO GOD AND THEY CORRUPT THE WORLD AND MAKE THE WORLD SATANIC. THOSE ARE THE BIGGEST SATANIC EMPIRES ON EARTH AND THEY WERE / ARE THE HEAVEN OF THIS EARTH. THEY RULE THE WORLD. AMERICA IS WHO THE WHOLE WORLD LOOKS UP TO. AMERICA IS HEAVEN. SO WHEN AMERICA GETS DESTROYED IN WW3 ' THEY WILL BE KICKED OUT OF HEAVEN'

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2012
obadiah777: SATAN IN ISAIAH CHAPTER 14 IS REFERING TO THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE ( FULFILLED PROPHESY ) AND THE VIRGIN DAUGHTER OF BABYLON (USA) ( UNFULFILLED PROPHESY ). AND THE HEAVEN HE WAS CAST OUT OF IS 'RULERSHIP OF THE WORLD' <<<< CAN YOU RECIEVE THAT OR IS IT CONFUSING ?

Ok, it sounds good! Yeah, because apart from the prophecies in Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel and Revelation, there no recorded stories about Lucifer (Who later became Satan) rebelling against God! If something had happened like that, it could have been recorded in the Book of Genesis even before the story of the creation of man, since Lucifer supposedly rebelled against God and became Satan before man was created!
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
seriallink:

Ok, it sounds good! Yeah, because apart from the prophecies in Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel and Revelation, there no recorded stories about Lucifer (Who later became Satan) rebelling against God! If something had happened like that, it could have been recorded in the Book of Genesis even before the story of the creation of man, since Lucifer supposedly rebelled against God and became Satan before man was created!
TRUE BUT IT IS NOT A QUESTION OF SOUNDING GOOD. IF YOU READ ISAIAH CHAPTER 14 FROM THE BEGINNING, IT SPECIFICALLY TELLS YOU WHO WAS BEEN CALLED LUCIFER AND SATAN >>>

ISAIAH 14 VS 4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased! <<< BABYLON EMPIRE

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
Obadiah777: : YEAH SERIALLINK HAS BECOME A SEASONED PHARISEE. HE LIKES SCOFFING AT SCRIPTURAL EXEGESIS . I OUGHT TO TAKE HIS HEAD OFF WITH THAT TWO EDGDED SWORD. KUDOS

Ubenedictus: hahaha, double edged sword abi? So far una no stain me with blood. I wear my xmax clothes so wen u ready to chop off e head tell me so i go shift.

No mind buzugee, na heathens hin go find with that double edged sword because me sef hold my own tight grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
seriallink:

No mind buzugee, na heathens hin go find with that double edged sword because me sef hold my own tight grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
seriallink:

ok, i think i'm inclined to agree with ya here, i interprete is14:12 as refering to satan, but i dont regard it as an absolute interpretation, wit d construction of that passage i blive it refer to satan, but oda part of d same chapter seem to refer to an empire, i though i may assert it is satan been talked abt i've gat to conceed that in d light of d surrounding passage an empire may be a legitimate interpretation. Since that passage it disagreed upon, i will show my points using other scripture!
I dont know where to start bt 1jn3:8 say ...for the devil has sinned from the beginning well Jesus also convicts satan of sin jn8:44 says he is a muderer frm d beginning and has nothing to do with d truth, wen he lies he speaks accding to his own nature for he is a liar and d fada of lie from that i gather dat satan had a sin he committed in d beginning and for dat his nature was corrupted. But not satan alone oda angel joined him 2pt2:4 say GOD didnt spare d angels wen they sinned but punished them unto darkness, for those wu dont like d idea of hell dat passage can legitimately be interpreted that God confined d fallen angels to a state of "absence of light", d absence of God atleast dat is part of my idea of hell..
If rev 12 is added to d mix, d dragon wu is identified as d devil and sweep down a third of d "stars" from heaven (mind ya star may refer to angels) rv12:9 says clearly d devil and his angel were thrown down from heaven, it seems earth is their "prison" or maybe earth is just d extension of d devils prison or rather by man's sin man gave satan a claim to d earth because man is suppose to b d master of d earth (d bolded d interpretation i use, it does have scriptural backing) bt any of d above u take is fine 4 me. If is14:12 it added it will fit, bt i know dat passage is a bone of contention so i won't use it.
I also know obadiah will interprete rev 12 differently, but i dont presume to know how he interpretes jn, 1jn and 2pt.
Back to business, even with all this i believe that God is perfect Goodness and fully soveriegn we can see his soveriegty in ps115:3 "our God is in d heavens, he does whatever he pleases" "opens no one shuts" rv3:7"the purpose of d lord will be established" pr19v21, he uses one nation's evil to correct another nation is10v5-15, he use assyria to punish israel and vice vasa, is 45 tells da story is 51 completes it! God also uses man to achieve what he wants phi2:13.
I believe God allows evil so as to achieve a greater good. Gen45:8 shows a way "satan" in joshep brothers unknowingly helped joseph achieve what God planed 4 him. Gen 50:20 shows a clearer picture, a believe in similar fashion satan wu meant evil against me is used to achieve a greater good! Tobit2:12 say d same bt i won't quote it since u dont accept it. The jews rejected d gospel and thru dat means it was given to d gentiles. As sinned increase by satan's hate God had a cause to grant more grace rm 5:20. And because God is soveriengn all things work together for good for they that love him Rm8v28.
I hv tried to show how i understand d 'devil'. How God uses evil even sin to achieve a greater good, and uses physical evil like calamities to correct a erring nation.
Im sorry if d above is too long, i tried my best to summerise

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
obadiah777: @ UBE @ SERIALLINK. YOU KNOW SOMETIMES I THINK PEOPLE GET CAUGHT UP WITH WORDS. LIKE HOW AS KIDS WE HAVE BEEN TOLD SATAN IS SOME RED TWO HEADED MONSTER ETC ETC ETC. ALL GREEK FABLES ETC. SATAN SIMPLY MEANS 'ADVERSARY TO GOD'. ANYONE CAN TURN TO SATAN. PETER BECAME AN ADVERSARY ONCE AND WAS TOLD TO 'GET BEHIND ME SATAN'. IN ISAIAH CHPT 14, SATAN REFERS TO THE ANCIENT AND MODERN BABYLON EMPIRES. THOSE EMPIRES ARE AN ADVERSARY TO GOD AND THEY CORRUPT THE WORLD AND MAKE THE WORLD SATANIC. THOSE ARE THE BIGGEST SATANIC EMPIRES ON EARTH AND THEY WERE / ARE THE HEAVEN OF THIS EARTH. THEY RULE THE WORLD. AMERICA IS WHO THE WHOLE WORLD LOOKS UP TO. AMERICA IS HEAVEN. SO WHEN AMERICA GETS DESTROYED IN WW3 ' THEY WILL BE KICKED OUT OF HEAVEN'
again i get this point, adversary is simply one wu oppose God and seriallink, obadiah or ubenedictus may b discribed as such IF they oppose God. But again i cant deny that there is a specific adversary spoken of in d bible, d one all oda "adversary" imitate, if lies is opposed to God, d liar is an adversary, but he is only imitating a principal adversary d one called "d fada of lies"

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
obadiah777: TRUE BUT IT IS NOT A QUESTION OF SOUNDING GOOD. IF YOU READ ISAIAH CHAPTER 14 FROM THE BEGINNING, IT SPECIFICALLY TELLS YOU WHO WAS BEEN CALLED LUCIFER AND SATAN >>>

ISAIAH 14 VS 4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased! <<< BABYLON EMPIRE
hm...I brushed dis point some mins ago
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Kay17: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
obadiah777: NO GOD DOES NOT WORK ON RESULTS. HE KNOWS THE END FROM THE BEGINNING

ISAIAH 46 VS 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: I HAVE NOTICED ONE THING ABOUT A LOT OF ATHEISTS ON HERE. OK FIRST OFF THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN FOR CORRECTION AND LEARNING AMONGST OTHER THINGS. AS SUCH EVERYTHING WILL BE LAID OUT. EVEN THE OBVIOUS WILL BE LAID OUT. FOR EXAMPLE. IF GOD HEARS A NOISE AND THEN ASKS 'WHO ART HE THAT IS THERE?' <<< THIS IS DONE SO AS TO MAKE THE SCRIPTURES ENGAGING TO THE READER. THE BOOK WILL NOT MAKE SENSE IF EVERY INCIDENT WENT LIKE THIS >>> GOD HEARS A NOISE, AND THE SCRIPTURES IMMEDIATELY GOES TO HIM TALKING TO THE PERSON HE HAS NOT YET SEEN. ITS JUST TO MAKE THE BOOK ENGAGING. HOWEVER ATHEISTS SEE THIS AND THE NEXT THING OUT OF THERE MOUTH IS 'IF GOD IS OMNISCIENT AND OMNIPRESENT, HOW COME HE DIDNT KNOW WHO IT WAS ? WHY DID HE HAVE TO ASK WHO IT IS ?' <<<THE FOLLY OF THE ATHEIST. THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN ENGAGINGLY. I SUSPECT THIS IS WHERE YOU ERR. YOU ENCOUNTERED ONE OF THIS SCENARIOS AND YOU TAKE IT FOR GOD NOT ACTUALLY KNOWING THE BEGINING FROM THE END. YOU DO ERR KAY 17

Then why test man, if he knows the results already?!
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
Kay 17:

YOU STILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE TEST
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ubenedictus: again i get this point, adversary is simply one wu oppose God and seriallink, obadiah or ubenedictus may b discribed as such IF they oppose God. But again i cant deny that there is a specific adversary spoken of in d bible, d one all oda "adversary" imitate, if lies is opposed to God, d liar is an adversary, but he is only imitating a principal adversary d one called "d fada of lies"
THE SPECIFIC ADVERSARY SPOKEN OFF IN THE BIBLE IS EMPIRES BEING ADVERSARIES TO THE WORD. ANCIENT BABYLONIAN, MEDIOPERSIAN, GREEK, ROMAN, AMERICAN <<<< SATANS / LUCIFER. ITS NOT A SPECIFIC PERSON. THE BIBLE HAS NEVER REFERED TO A SPECIFIC PERSON AS SATAN. QUOTE ME A VERSE WHERE THE BIBLE NAMES ONE MAN AS SATAN
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by wiegraf: 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
Kay 17:

Supposing I had a rabid dog, and knew full well that it was going to infect some people ahead of time, if I let the dog free in the market society would rightly persecute me. If I were hiv positive and knowingly went about spreading the virus, society would persecute me. If I made a gundam and set it to 'destroy the world', same results. God makes hitler, stalin, wars upon wars, natural disaster after disaster, disease, famine, misery and suffering wantonly yet it is still regarded as good.

What sort of omniscient omnipotent feels regret anyways? How stoopid would it have to be to be unable to avoid that? Or perhaps it's masochistic?

/rant
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Kay17: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
obadiah777: YOU STILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE TEST

Why?
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by charles009(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
inurmind: Yeah it is funny when u think about it.
God who sees the future saw that he would create a race who would get tempted by satan, commit all sort of evil, and who he would regret creating multiple times.

Yet he still goes on to create them, allows the devil tempt them, punishes them for something he could have prevented, and later regrets creating beings he knew he would regret creating?

He sure would make a good business man.

Biggest mistake of all time...can this be justified...biggest fairytale story of all time....tell me something else jare...
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
obadiah777: THE SPECIFIC ADVERSARY SPOKEN OFF IN THE BIBLE IS EMPIRES BEING ADVERSARIES TO THE WORD. ANCIENT BABYLONIAN, MEDIOPERSIAN, GREEK, ROMAN, AMERICAN <<<< SATANS / LUCIFER. ITS NOT A SPECIFIC PERSON. THE BIBLE HAS NEVER REFERED TO A SPECIFIC PERSON AS SATAN. QUOTE ME A VERSE WHERE THE BIBLE NAMES ONE MAN AS SATAN
do ya wish to tell me how jn8:44 fits d above!

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ubenedictus: do ya wish to tell me how jn8:44 fits d above!
JOHN 8 VS 44 IS REFERING TO CAIN WHO KILLED HIS BROTHER ABEL AND THEN LIED TO GOD
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by wiegraf: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
Oops, I posted without even reading the thread, I was just 'following' @kay's posts, lol. My bad. It's the mature xtians in here.

Let me go find people I can actually provoke.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
wiegraf: Oops, I posted without even reading the thread, I was just 'following' @kay's posts, lol. My bad. It's the mature xtians in here.

Let me go find people I can actually provoke.. cheesy
grin grin grin YEAH WE GROWN FOLK OUT HERE grin grin WE STANDING TALL IN THE WORD. WE CANT BE MOVED. BETTER RECOGNIZE grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
Kay 17:

Why?
JUST BECAUSE smiley
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Boomark(m): 3:48am On Dec 09, 2012
Ubenedictus: again i get this point, adversary is simply one wu oppose God and seriallink, obadiah or ubenedictus may b discribed as such IF they oppose God. But again i cant deny that there is a specific adversary spoken of in d bible, d one all oda "adversary" imitate, if lies is opposed to God, d liar is an adversary, but he is only imitating a principal adversary d one called "d fada of lies"

Welldone!
This is how satan entered Judas and used him to betray Jesus. Not a permanent creature in every body.

Jn 13:27
King James 2000 Bible
(©2003)
And after the morsel
Satan entered into him.
Then said Jesus unto him,
What you do, do quickly.
Re: Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans by Ubenedictus(m): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2012
Boomark:

Welldone!
This is how satan entered Judas and used him to betray Jesus. Not a permanent creature in every body.

Jn 13:27
King James 2000 Bible
(©2003)
And after the morsel
Satan entered into him.
Then said Jesus unto him,
What you do, do quickly.
amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Fastest Growing Church / Exclusive: The Messy Details Of Pastor Chris’ Divorce / NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.