Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11114593 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deflover(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dexterax:
No qualms. I like your guts for starters. Just that some prophets have been learning the business of prophecy for a while now and the unfortunate guinea pig has been Oando.
l dey Las gidi too. l dey reason your arrangement. PM in a bit.

call me 08175336304....my email on nairaland is no more in use......just hola me ok wink wink wink wink wink

guy make dem dey doubt na.....me i don talk.....i was bitten by the market since 2007-2008 and i neva get up since then.....but i still roll with my dogs.....till i can figure out the next big wave......like they say in investment.....as a surfer just wait for your wave........a wave will always come to take each surfer to the beach line wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
deflover:

call me 08175336304....my email on nairaland is no more in use......just hola me ok wink wink wink wink wink

guy make dem dey doubt na.....me i don talk.....i was bitten by the market since 2007-2008 and i neva get up since then.....but i still roll with my dogs.....till i can figure out the next big wave......like they say in investment.....as a surfer just wait for your wave........a wave will always come to take each surfer to the beach line wink wink wink wink wink

Nice one bruv...2moro then!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deflover(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dexterax:
Nice one bruv...2moro then!
grin

ok mate.....nice talking to you......see you in a bit mate wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 17, 2014
The gods will save Oando...too many stories.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:40am On Aug 17, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 12:53am On Aug 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:45am On Aug 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin @team.white.teeth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 6:00am On Aug 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2014
what if FO is after ETERNA and not Oando?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 7:20am On Aug 17, 2014
@dsonofmaan: u no go kee me this Sunday morning. grin

ALL this info u guys are sharing! chai!!

Something keeps telling me manie has re-entered the Oxygen tank. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Avantajj: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2014
The thought also crossed my mind that if truly FO is negotiating for acquisition then maybe it might not be OANDO but another coy. It could actually be the old flame MRS(chevron)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Avantajj: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2014
sky2891: what if FO is after ETERNA and not Oando?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2014
Myjoy08 and his optimism about Oando!!!! You have said alot about Oando which didn't come to pass. If I were you I will just keep mum about Oando.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2014
If myjoy no talk, dem go say- Myjoy say sumtin. If e talk, issue.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2014
@dexter, did u check deflover's Profile? Dt profile pic and posts says a lot abt him. B careful wen u visit. Cynthia comes to mind.

NB -I always check user profile wen I see some posts especially from new entrants.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2014
mercylicious: @dexter, did u check deflover's Profile? Dt profile pic and posts says a lot abt him. B careful wen u visit. Cynthia comes to mind.

NB -I always check user profile wen I see some posts especially from new entrants.
I check the guys profile and i wonder about is info but also remember ( never jugde book by its cover)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2014
bigass: Myjoy08 and his optimism about Oando!!!! You have said alot about Oando which didn't come to pass. If I were you I will just keep mum about Oando.
BIG as! You are always undiplomatically, uncautiously and tacklessly hard on someone. You go dey break your lover heart o! Please let us encourage one another. Oando has already equated the forces and psychologies behind it to have moved from 15 to 31 Naira. It is now time to refuel to enable it move further and that is what it is waiting to do. Remember the bull and bear are not inanimate objects, as a matter of fact, they are human minds with reasonable level of common sense.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2014
bigass: Myjoy08 and his optimism about Oando!!!! You have said alot about Oando which didn't come to pass. If I were you I will just keep mum about Oando.
BIG as! You are apt to be undiplomatically, uncautiously and tacklessly hard on someone. You go dey break your lover heart o! Please let us encourage one another. Oando has already equated the forces and psychologies behind it to have moved from 15 to 31 Naira. It is now time to refuel to enable it move further and that is what it is waiting to do. Remember the bull and bear are not inanimate objects, as a matter of fact, they are human minds with reasonable level of common sense.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2014
mercylicious: @dexter, did u check deflover's Profile? Dt profile pic and posts says a lot abt him. B careful wen u visit. Cynthia comes to mind.

Hehehe. Mercy, no worry, shey na this Lagos? No worry...

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2014
sky2891: what if FO is after ETERNA and not Oando?

My guts feeling tells me...Eternal oil, remember MyJoy08, has been saying Eternal is doing some things behind and awaiting some big acquisition tins...let's watch and see

@Big As, Note there are Die hard followers of Myjoy08 here, so watch what u say before I take on ur Big...***, cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
FO cannot buy Oando just like that. There must be a bidding war, ministerial approval and so on, just like the COP deal. And it will take some time to conclude. Its so because, mining licences dont just pass easily like that. I think Oando is about to sell something, going by their statement at the last conference call, where they said they would be reducing their stake in some areas.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mpeace[b:
FO cannot buy Oando just like that. There must be a bidding war, ministerial approval and so on, just like the COP deal. And it will take some time to conclude. Its so because, mining licences dont just pass easily like that. I think Oando is about to sell something, going by their statement at the last conference call, where they said they would be reducing their stake in some areas.

thought na only me thinking the bolded. weyting i know self, nothing impossible in nigeria. but if it will reali happen i will buy FO than oando be4 it happen

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Josh121:
I check the guys profile and i wonder about is info but also remember ( never jugde buy its cover)

Boss, I think this one can be judged!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
^^grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
mercylicious: If myjoy no talk, dem go say- Myjoy say sumtin. If e talk, issue.

Thank you my dear sister. the issue of Madam B should be surprising to anyone here except the new member. No one is paid to share a very classified information here on public forum but i know for sure such information will always benefit someone if not the sharer it itself. It is not meant for you to follow or act on, just to be aware. We just have to continue praying for Madam B, it is well with your soul and almighty God will comfort you and change you for the best! Just watch out, Oando is not a must buy; it is an optional investment on individual perspective.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dexterax: grin

Which side you dey ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
myjoy08:

Thank you my dear sister. the issue of Madam B should be surprising to anyone here except the new member. No one is paid to share a very classified information here on public forum but i know for sure such information will always benefit someone if not the sharer it itself. It is not meant for you to follow or act on, just to be aware. We just have to continue praying for Madam B, it is well with your soul and almighty God will comfort you and change you for the best! Just watch out, Oando is not a must buy; it is an optional investment on individual perspective.
Heh you have to leave miss bigass for her own thought pattern.Every piece of info is important here just like every member is as well.Anything said here needs to be semantically looked into,so every member is charged with d responsiblity of decrypting info very well.
Bigass take a yellowcard for that,my sister be grateful atleast once nah and do exercise patience,control your flight hormone.
Myjoy08,kudos for ur attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Toluway: Which side you dey ?

Geographical location? Ikeja, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
Myjoy08. Its unfortunate you see my golden advice as insult. Many things you said about Oando haven't come to pass this however doesn't mean you dont have privileged info. So if i were you I wont be going into arguments about Oando. In essence dont give yourself unnecessary pressure by saying much about Oando. Meaning you've said all you need to say about Oando.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
bigass: Myjoy08. Its unfortunate you see my golden advice as insult. Many things you said about Oando haven't come to pass this however doesn't mean you you dont have privileged info. So if i were you I wont be going into argument about Oando.

When you're 'big', you're 'big'...

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dexterax:

Geographical location? Ikeja, Lagos.

boss,

u never go Lekki ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kwibaba(m), Digitron and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.