Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11178590 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (7878) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Avantajj: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
bigass: Myjoy08. Its unfortunate you see my golden advice as insult. Many things you said about Oando haven't come to pass this however doesn't mean you dont have privileged info. So if i were you I wont be going into arguments about Oando. In essence dont give yourself unnecessary pressure by saying much about Oando. Meaning you've said all you need to say about Oando.

Think your observation is quite true regarding this fellow. But u have to agree that before the end of the year OANDO, transcorp, eterna, etc might actually appreciate significantly in price.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
gabscity:

boss,

u never go Lekki ni?

We changed the meeting spot...

Surulere now...

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
Avantajj:

Think your observation is quite true regarding this fellow. But u have to agree that before the end of the year OANDO, transcorp, eterna, etc might actually appreciate significantly in price.

Dear sir/madam,

This 'fellow' is an Ikoyi Prophet. Please proceed with great caution.

Kind regards,

Dexter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by funkeolur(f): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dexterax:

Dear sir/madam,

Kind regards,

Dexter.
Meaning? Pls, Be more explicit.. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Avantajj: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dexterax:

Dear sir/madam,

Kind regards,

Dexter.

Prophet? Kind of what I was thinking. However I really admire myjoys strength and willingness to confront uncertainty head on, definitely the right person to bring the much needed encouragement during times of distress and hardship. But this is where it stops
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
funkeolur: Meaning? Pls, Be more explicit.. cool

Madam, what I've typed is really as explicit as I can be.

But for simplicity sake, you may interpret the phrase Ikoyi Prophet as a prophet who lives in Ikoyi, Lagos.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Avantajj:

Prophet? Kind of what I was thinking. However I really admire myjoys strength and willingness to confront uncertainty head on, definitely the right person to bring the much needed encouragement during times of distress and hardship. But this is where it stops

The highlighted words and phrases show that my letter to you was not drafted in vain. Those are certainly the words and phrases befitting the subject matter.

It shall be well with you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
@Avantajj, the tone in your posts isn't very clear. What exactly are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
dsonofmaan: @Avantajj, the tone in your posts are'nt very clear. What exactly are you saying?

He's taking the necessary precautionary measures as I advised him. Simple.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dexterrrrrrr

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
Avantajj:

It doesnt stop here..myjoy08 has been a big help on this forum nd i really appreciate his help..i dont knw about u but myjoy has really helped me personally since he came far more than that whinning flatass here..if anyone was to be quiet i will reccomend her anyday.
@myjoy08 pls continue jare, nothing do u. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mpeace: FO cannot buy Oando just like that. There must be a bidding war, ministerial approval and so on, just like the COP deal. And it will take some time to conclude. Its so because, mining licences dont just pass easily like that. I think Oando is about to sell something, going by their statement at the last conference call, where they said they would be reducing their stake in some areas.

I think you are assuming Oando might want to sell a part of their upstream business (that's where mining license comes in). The plan has been to reduce investment in low-margin downstream business and if necessary midstream. A percentage of the downstream business (Marketing arm) is up for sale. Anyway, we are just observers. Anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Don't we all just love myjoy08?

Some prophets heal the sick, others raise dead peeps, myjoy08 helps us all make money.

Long live myjoy08! Long live NSEMPA! Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dragonking:

It doesnt stop here..myjoy08 has been a big help on this forum nd i really appreciate his help..i dont knw about u but myjoy has really helped me personally since he came far more than that whinning flatass here..if anyone was to be quiet i will reccomend her anyday.
@myjoy08 pls continue jare, nothing do u. cheesy

Is this really necessary? She clarified herself in her subsequent post. The attack is not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
kotlass:

Is this really necessary? She clarified herself in her subsequent post. The attack is not necessary.

Oga kotlass, as per issues involving Dragonking and bigmoma, I'd advise you let them do their thing. Theirs is a love-hate relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Seems NSEMPA is back and better...thanks to Oando and lipsrsealed

@gabscity and dsonofmaan: Your wining no get part2 grin

@Oga Kotlass: Greetings!

Now, I know that NSEMPA is not the powerhouse of NSE daily activities, but if our Prophets could tell us something about HONYFLOUR, FIDSON and AFRIPRUD or help in dragging them down..."T'will be nice" smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
kotlass:

I knw what i stated is the fact so yes it is necessary..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dexterax:

Oga kotlass, as per issues involving Dragonking and bigmoma, I'd advise you let them do their thing. Theirs is a love-hate relationship.

My love and heart now belongs to azytech. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dexterax: Don't we all just love myjoy08?

Some prophets heal the sick, others raise dead peeps, myjoy08 helps us all make money.

Long live myjoy08! Long live NSEMPA! Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

grin

^^I support u but add long live dragonking join.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Its me against the world. Well @myjoy08 I love your contributions just felt you should soft pedal on Oando talks

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
bigass: Its me against the world. Well @myjoy08 I love your contributions just felt you should soft pedal on Oando talks

Dont worry I have your back

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dragonking:

^^I support u but add long live dragonking join.

If I add "Long live Dragonking!" Then I must add:

"Long live Bigass!" side by side.

So choose you this day......

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dexterax:

grin

100 percent correct grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deflover(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
people can be funny......i didnt come here to find friends.....i only gave a little info on what i know is happening......now some1 says my profile is this and that....and links me with a certain cytian case.......well i should be the one to be afraid here if need be cos Dexter asked me to come over to his place and not mine......anyway i will leave now......have fun being Nigerians .....where you think everyone is a thief........like i said i ve not traded stock in a while becos of the leverage .....i am more into forex ......so those who fear to hid information would not be around when the next big wave hits.....

Dexter i can see why you didnt call......a woman made you fear grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
Unitybank is the worst stock iv seen lately!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
deflover: people can be funny......i didnt come here to find friends.....i only gave a little info on what i know is happening......now some1 says my profile is this and that....and links me with a certain cytian case.......well i should be the one to be afraid here if need be cos Dexter asked me to come over to his place and not mine......anyway i will leave now......have fun being Nigerians .....where you think everyone is a thief........like i said i ve not traded stock in a while becos of the leverage .....i am more into forex ......so those who fear to hid information would not be around when the next big wave hits.....

Dexter i can see why you didnt call......a woman made you fear grin grin grin grin grin

My bodyguards are down with ebola, so I couldn't make it bruv. I hope we can reschedule for the Bukka. My office is around that circuit anyways. grin

Anyways I've taken the necessary positions in the stock market already if u go thru my posts.

I'd still type it...your guts me likey!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deflover(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dexterax:
My bodyguards are down with ebola, so I couldn't make it bruv. I hope we can reschedule for the Bukka. My office is around that circuit anyways. grin
Anyways I've taken the necessary positions in the stock market already if u go thru my posts.
I'd still type it...your guts me likey!

ebola ke.....omo menh get dem d sliver nano na......lol

at least you would ve called to say you couldnt but i guess you where super busy..... cool cool cool cool cool

well nice one you ve taken positions......

u like my guts.....hmmmm it comes from learning how to loose so much that i dont fesr to loose anymore grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
it's good to be here tonight.....interesting as well but d fear of BEAR is still on mind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dexterax:

grin

hbrednic:

100 percent correct grin

Write long live dragonking and long live azytech by my side..cheesy

the bigass has been dropped.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dagr8(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
myjoy08:
We just have to continue praying for Madam B, it is well with your soul and almighty God will comfort you and change you for the best! Just watch out, Oando is not a must buy; it is an optional investment on individual perspective.
grin,,,lol...AMen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
http://www.easykobo.com/News.aspx?id=5417
c&ileasing shareholders opted for IPO instead of selling part of the company's share to raise fund.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (7878) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dangle and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.