Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments (17032 Views)

It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / PDP Loyalists Burn Their Old Clothes As They Defect To APC In Rivers State. PICS / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Cautions APC About Muslim-muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2013
inufele2: These Igbos never cease to display their ignorance and mischievous attitude. To them anything that is not Igbo is wrong, just look at what Dayokanu posted above, Ojuiku who is yet to fully liberate his kinsmen now want to be a Yoruba people's messiah?
Very very deluded, mischievous and power drunk ojuiku! If you like whine for ever you can't change anything, accept your loss like a gallant soldier and learn from it for if you fail to learn expect your arse to be whipped again and again.
HMMM...INTERESTING THE POST LOOKS LIKE ORIGINAL ONE.(1)I KNOW AT THAT TIME,THE BIAFRANS HAVE MANY DOCUMENTS IN PRINTS INCLUDING A LETTER HEADED PAPER WHICH IS THE TRADITION OF THE MILITARY. WHY DIDN'T THIS LETTER POST COME WITH THE BIAFRAN LETTER HEAD TO SUBSTANTIATE ITS ORIGINALITY.(2)why was ojukwus signature not endorsed in that letter.(3)A Man seeking assistance cannot use those words as contained in that letter.(4)In the military officers of equal ranks dont give order to their equals;they work symbioticaly respecting each other, Banjo and Ojukwu are officers of same rank.(5)It was a war time and banjo was in the Nigerian army;by what medium/media did the letter reached Banjo?(5b) CAN THE PROF. OR THE UPLOADER OF THIS LETTER PLS GET US COL BANJO'S REPLY AS WELL.(7)ANY DOCUMENT NOT IN ITS ORIGINAL FORM INCLUDING THE FAKE ORIGINAL MAY HAVE BEEN DOCTORED. MAKE UR FACTS CLEAR BEYOND CONVICTIONS.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by Ubenedictus(m): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2013
tomakint: Ubenedictus is from Edo and he is still nursin d 1967 invasion of the midwest by Biafran forces, one can see why he is hell-bent!
i see you kip tabs on my post, atleast u still remember wen i wrote abt my state. Good. Yeah one of my parent is from edo, and we werent in edo state wen d invasion happened so i have no horse in dis race. Edo was invaded via benin, my side of edo was untouched so non of my immediate or extended family members were involved with d invading force. So my dear when i say i gat no horse in this race i mean it. My perspective is academic and objective.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by Ubenedictus(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2013
emmaella: HMMM...INTERESTING THE POST LOOKS LIKE ORIGINAL ONE.(1)I KNOW AT THAT TIME,THE BIAFRANS HAVE MANY DOCUMENTS IN PRINTS INCLUDING A LETTER HEADED PAPER WHICH IS THE TRADITION OF THE MILITARY. WHY DIDN'T THIS LETTER POST COME WITH THE BIAFRAN LETTER HEAD TO SUBSTANTIATE ITS ORIGINALITY.(2)why didnt was ojukwus signature not endorsed in that letter.(3)A Man seeking assistance cannot use those words as contained in that letter.(4)In the military officers of equal ranks dont give order to their equals;they work symbioticaly respecting each other, Banjo and Ojukwu are officers of same rank.(5)It was a war time and banjo was in the Nigerian army;by what medium/media did the letter reached ojukwu?(5b) CAN THE PROF. OR THE UPLOADER OF THIS LETTER PLS GET US COL BANJO'S REPLY AS WELL.(7)ANY DOCUMENT NOT IN ITS ORIGINAL FORM INCLUDING THE FAKE ORIGINAL MAY HAVE BEEN DOCTORED. MAKE UR FACTS CLEAR BEYOND CONVICTIONS.
this is called, denial.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2013
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 6:52am On Feb 09

aribisala0:
You believe your gospel and I believe mine, short of starting another war we will continue to go round in circles because we simply will not persuade each other. Nigeria prevailed and Biafra is history.Those people who experienced it know it was not a picnic others think it is some macho adventure they can roll the dice again and see what gives.
[b][/b]
You THINK Biafra is history? But 4got dAt history repeats itsef. This time d heavens wont fall on 1man's head.U wil b among d living victims then u wil know betta dt a tossed coin is unpredictable.Taking a lead 4m d MEND IN D NIGER DELTA, UR NIGERIA CANNOT HOLD THEM DOWN BUT SUCCUMBED TO THEIR SETTLEMENT BIDS COUGHING OUT BILLIONS OF NAIRA THRU THEIR SO CALL AMNESTY PROGRAMME.NOW THEY WANT 2 DINE WIT THE BOKO POWERS WHOM THEY CANNOT STOP THUS, FALLING A SECOND TIME.GREATE COUNTRIES DONT COMPROMISE WIT TERRORIST, THEY FIGHT THEM TO A HORT BUT UR NIGERIA DID. UR NIGERIA WIL FALL 3X, 4X,5X....&INFINITE TIMES WIT SUBSEQUENT EMERGENCE OF MORE TERRORIST GROUP THAT WILL SHAKE THE FOUDATIONS OF NIGERIA, EVEN RATS IN THEIR HOLES WILL BE SMOKED OUT;AND U SAY IRRATIONALLY THEY CAN ROLL THE COINS AGAIN AND SEE WHAT GIVES.UNTILL NIGERIA RIGHTS ALL THE WRONGS IT DID 2 THE BIAFRANS,CORRECT ALL THE ANOMALLIES IN EMPLOYMENT 2 FG CIVIL SERVICE JOBS BY TAKING PEOPLE ON MERIT,MAKE GOOD THEIR PROMISES TO CONCERNED PARTS OF THE COUNTRY etc. IT WILL FALL IN THE LIKES OF INDIA, KOREA, SUDAN AND OTHER NATIONS THAT HAVE GONE THEIR SEPARATE WAYS.WHEN THE DAYS OF LIBERATION COMES IT WONT BE THE IGBOS WHO WILL LEAD THE REVOLUTION.OTHER AGGRIEVED ETHNIC GROUPS WILL DO. WE THE NDI IGBO WILL PROVIDE WAR FARE STRATEGIES THAT WILL MESMERIZE NIGERIA. UNLIKE THAT TIME THE IGBOS NOW KNOW BETTER AND CANT FAIL A SECOND TIME.OBJ KNOWS REACTION > ACTION .IN THE WORDS OF JIMMY CLIFF ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by aribisala0(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2013
emmaella: Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 6:52am On Feb 09

aribisala0:
You believe your gospel and I believe mine, short of starting another war we will continue to go round in circles because we simply will not persuade each other. Nigeria prevailed and Biafra is history.Those people who experienced it know it was not a picnic others think it is some macho adventure they can roll the dice again and see what gives.
[b][/b]
You THINK Biafra is history? But 4got dAt history repeats itsef. This time d heavens wont fall on 1man's head.U wil b among d living victims then u wil know betta dt a tossed coin is unpredictable.Taking a lead 4m d MEND IN D NIGER DELTA, UR NIGERIA CANNOT HOLD THEM DOWN BUT SUCCUMBED TO THEIR SETTLEMENT BIDS COUGHING OUT BILLIONS OF NAIRA THRU THEIR SO CALL AMNESTY PROGRAMME.NOW THEY WANT 2 DINE WIT THE BOKO POWERS WHOM THEY CANNOT STOP THUS, FALLING A SECOND TIME.GREATE COUNTRIES DONT COMPROMISE WIT TERRORIST, THEY FIGHT THEM TO A HORT BUT UR NIGERIA DID. UR NIGERIA WIL FALL 3X, 4X,5X....&INFINITE TIMES WIT SUBSEQUENT EMERGENCE OF MORE TERRORIST GROUP THAT WILL SHAKE THE FOUDATIONS OF NIGERIA, EVEN RATS IN THEIR HOLES WILL BE SMOKED OUT;AND U SAY IRRATIONALLY THEY CAN ROLL THE COINS AGAIN AND SEE WHAT GIVES.UNTILL NIGERIA RIGHTS ALL THE WRONGS IT DID 2 THE BIAFRANS,CORRECT ALL THE ANOMALLIES IN EMPLOYMENT 2 FG CIVIL SERVICE JOBS BY TAKING PEOPLE ON MERIT,MAKE GOOD THEIR PROMISES TO CONCERNED PARTS OF THE COUNTRY etc. IT WILL FALL IN THE LIKES OF INDIA, KOREA, SUDAN AND OTHER NATIONS THAT HAVE GONE THEIR SEPARATE WAYS.WHEN THE DAYS OF LIBERATION COMES IT WONT BE THE IGBOS WHO WILL LEAD THE REVOLUTION.OTHER AGGRIEVED ETHNIC GROUPS WILL DO. WE THE NDI IGBO WILL PROVIDE WAR FARE STRATEGIES THAT WILL MESMERIZE NIGERIA. UNLIKE THAT TIME THE IGBOS NOW KNOW BETTER AND CANT FAIL A SECOND TIME.OBJ KNOWS REACTION > ACTION .IN THE WORDS OF JIMMY CLIFF ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

Just to confirm that I did not read a word of the above.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
aribisala0:

Just to confirm that I did not read a word of the above.
oh sory now i kno ur predicaments;only blind men type on key boards witout looking at it.else it was wise u shut ur trap because when wise men speaks those who cannot comprehend their words keep mute.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by aribisala0(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2013
emmaella: oh sory now i kno ur predicaments;only blind men type on key boards witout looking at it.else it was wise u shut ur trap because when wise men speaks those who cannot comprehend their words keep mute.
tell your father to shut his trap
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
ehie:

YOU LACK WISDOM TO SEE REALITY AS IT REALLY IS.IGBOS ARE 000.86 % OF THE WORLD POPULATION

THEY ARE NOT THE MOST INNOVATIVE IN WORLD
THEY ARE NOT THE MOST AESTHETIC TRIBE IN THE WORLD
THEY ARE NOT THE MOST HONEST OR THE MOST MORALLY UPRIGHT TRIBE IN WORLD
THEY ARE NOT THE MOST SKILLED IN THE ART OF WARFARE OR THE ART OF ANYTHING EXCEPT CRIME,ETHNICITY AND POWER POLITICS...

SO WHY DO YOU FEEL THE WORLD OWES YOU ANYTHING OR NIGERIA OWES YOU ANYTHING
..IT DOES NOT OWE YOU ANYTHING,YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST,OLDEST OR BEST SET OF PEOPLE SO PLEASE TAKE A REALITY CHECK AND STOP WHINING
0.86 % OF the world population is about d population of a country. so u agree the igbos shud be a country. God knows where d hell u got dat value 4m.pls support ur quotes wit valid ref.To the many questions u raised u wer unable 2 provide an answer suggesting u dont know wot u ar talking about.COME TO THINK OF IT WHO ARE THE MOST INNOVATIVE IN NIGERIA? IS IT PEOPLE WHO SPEND THEIR ENTIRE RESOURCES PARTYING? NO. WHO ARE THE MOST AESTHETIC? IS IT PEOPLE WHO HAV DEFORMED THEIR FACES WIT MARKS?NO. WHO ARE THE MOST HONEST OR MORALLY UPRIGHT? IS PEOPLE WHO ARE LIONS IN SHEEP CLOTHES CUM FATHERS OF OUTLANDISH AND MODERN DAY BETRAYALS(ref-AWO)?NO.WHO ARE D MOST SKILLED IN NIGERIA?(WE NEVER SAID WE ARE IN THE WORLD,U PEOPLE CLAIM WOT U ARE NOT;IGBOS ARE NOT CHARLATANS).THERE ARE IGBO SHOES,CLOTHES,BAGS,PURSE,etc ABA & ONITSHA TELLS IT ALL(U MAY CLAIM THEY ARE NOT D LIKES OF FOREIGN MADES BUT THEY SERVE THE PURPOSE OF TIME AND ARE CHEAPLY AFFORDABLE). I CHALLENGE U AND UR COHORTS TO TELL US ONE THING MADE IN THE WEST(COCOA). WHEN UR BROTHER MKO ABIOLA COMITED TREASON(JUNE12) BY DECLARING HIMSEF PRESIDENT ELECT, HE WAS FELL BY THE AXE OF THE NORTHERN POWERS. U PEOPLE CRIED FOUL AND UP TILL 2DAY ARE STILL CRYING FOUL INSISTING JUNE 12 BE DECLARED DEMOCRACY DAY.I TOT U PEOPLE DONT LIVE IN D PAST OR DONT HV Ach that enhances ur memory in ur cerebrum. DID TRANSITION TO CIVIL RULE TAKE PLACE ON THAT DAY OR WAS UR OBJ SWORN IN ON THAT DAY. EVERY JUNE 12 U PEOPLE MAKE NOISE EVERY WHERE U ARE CALLING THAT MKO ABIOLA;A TREASONABLE "ANUOHIA" BE HONOURED WITH A PRESTIGIOUS PAN AFRICA UNIVERSITY-UNILAG;ABSOLUTELY PARANOID AND PARAQUAT IDEA.WHAT IS THEN WRONG WITH AGGRIEVED IGBO CALLING 4 THEIR OWN HONORS AND DUES? WHAT IS GOOD 4 THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER. IF NIGERIA OWES THE BIAFRANS NO EXPLANATIONS IT EQUALLY OWES THE YORUBAS NO EXPLANATION 4 MKO ABIOLA'S THROES.UR SABOTEURISM IN NIGERIA WIIL CAUSE UR RUIN.E SE SE BERENI OLOKO TO MA WAYIN PA NI ABOKI. NEW WORD [b]IGBO MEANS I[/b]INGENIOUSLY\INNOVATIVELY,[b]G[/b]GREAT,[b][b]B BEAUTIFUL,[b]O[/b]ORIGINAL.NDI IGBO PENNU GUONU,RIENU TAANU PESSUANU....HAAAAAAAA grin grin shocked shocked tongue tongue [/b]
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by AndroBlaze: 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
If only your leaders had pursued free education and gender empowerment as much as they prioritised policies of domination, you'd be able to figure out simple arithmetic as well as you abuse:

the world's population= 6-7 billion
1% of that = 60-70 million
0.86< 1
igbo regular boast= we are the biggest ethnic group in AFRICA cheesy @ 70 million
www.nairaland.com/521235/worldwide-igbo-population-around-70
more realistically and scientifically=18% of nigeria's population ( 18% of 170 million) 30 million ( CIA factbook)

Now over to that mouth of yours........
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
aribisala0: tell your father to shut his trap
ORPHAN, GO AND JUMP 4M THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by aribisala0(m): 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
emmaella: ORPHAN, GO AND JUMP 4M THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE grin grin grin
tell your mother to jump
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
Andro Blaze: If only your leaders had pursued free education and gender empowerment as much as they prioritised policies of domination, you'd be able to figure out simple arithmetic as well as you abuse:

the world's population= 6-7 billion
1% of that = 60-70 million
0.86< 1
igbo regular boast= we are the biggest ethnic group in AFRICA cheesy @ 70 million
www.nairaland.com/521235/worldwide-igbo-population-around-70
more realistically and scientifically=18% of nigeria's population ( 18% of 170 million) 30 million ( CIA factbook)

Now over to that mouth of yours........
INTELLIGENTLY INTEGRATED DULLARD.[/b]U ARE NOT DIFFERENT 4M UR BRODA ARIBISALAO WHO LACKS COMPREHENSIBLE BRAIN.
WHEN I SAID 0.86% IS THE POPULATION OF A COUNTRY EVEN > U ARE STILL ADVERTISING UR IGNORANCE. IN 6BILLION IT IS 51.2M, IN 7BILLION IT IS 60.2M. THIS POPULATIONS ARE > THAN MANY COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.EVEN 30M WHICH U GAVE IS > MANY COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD. MAY BE THIS LINK WILL HELP UR INCAPACITATED STATE. check list of countries by population on google. olodo
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
aribisala0: tell your mother to jump
o ti ya weere.when u spend 10years rehearsing ur madness how many years will it take u 2 practice it?
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by aribisala0(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
emmaella: o ti ya weere.when u spend 10years rehearsing ur madness how many years will it take u 2 practice it?
baba re ni dibolugi iya re ma rin lo
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
joeyfire:

Oh you want to twist it now. This is what you wrote. I can't make out the article in the paper because the print is too small and I can't read it on my phone.

dont mind that thing pardon him for his somnambulism when he was writing this,more so he has admited his flaws. MAY BE HE WANTS US TO GET THINGS WE DONT NEED TO INTERPRET THIS;PROFS.OF ENGLISH LANG. OR AN ENGLISH TEACHER.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
aribisala0: baba re ni dibolugi iya re ma rin lo
u are entertaining me with ur responses.eranoko this NL cud b intresting u know grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. abeg lo sun its 9th already, i got work 2 do 2moro
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by aribisala0(m): 12:21am On Feb 11, 2013
emmaella: u are entertaining me with ur responses.eranoko this NL cud b intresting u know grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. abeg lo sun its 9th already, i got work 2 do 2moro
Sango lo ma paa iya re
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by Ubenedictus(m): 10:36am On Feb 11, 2013
I just notice there are 8yr old kids on nl throwing trantum on the thread.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by tomakint: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2013
emmaella: HMMM...INTERESTING.I KNOW AT THAT TIME,THE BIAFRANS HAVE MANY DOCUMENTS IN PRINTS INCLUDING A LETTER HEADED PAPER WHICH IS THE TRADITION OF THE MILITARY. WHY DIDN'T THIS LETTER COME WITH THE BIAFRAN LETTER HEAD TO SUBSTANTIATE ITS ORIGINALITY. CAN THE PROF. OR U THE UPLOADER OF THIS LETTER PLS GET US COL BANJO'S REPLY AS WELL.MAKE UR FACTS CLEAR BEYOND CONVICTIONS.
free that certified dolt, he is an uncircumcised philistian, no matter how you paint the facts before him he has his own preconceived thinking and he is not willing to let go even though he knew he is not making sense! Ignore him, if in doubt check out the history of his posts!
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by Dede1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
emmaella: ORPHAN, GO AND JUMP 4M THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE grin grin grin

The thought of the poster being an orphan has crossed my mind several times. The moronic ninny has always being the first to insult the parents of those who disagreed with his\her gibberish posts.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
femionasan:

o go, o fi enu hora. Some people are just too funny. Let me even ask a question, if Biafra had won that war, will the igbos have come back for their property in the SW? At least Biafra would have been a country. Sometimes i wonder if there is any difference between the almajiris and these brainwashed bigots on here. People should be objective and seek a better future rather than throwing hell about the past.
mr objective RATTLING LIKE A FAULTY MACHINE . hw objtv are u? Are u people not stil calling 4 d heads of d north 4 wasting ur MKO ABIOLA in d 90's{june12}. ur noises fills d air every JUNE12 on honouring a treasonable fellow and calling dat june12 be declared d democracy day. that wont happen in this world neither in d world 2 come.what do U call this THROWING HELL ABOUT THE PRESENT/FUTURE/PAST/ALL OF THE ABOVE grin grin. i am glad u admited igbos hv properties in s.w.wot u preempted actualy happened. are u aware dt afta d war many igbos lost their treasured properties in d s.w lagos to be precise.
yorubas were moving 4m street 2 streets seizing d properties of d igbos witout caution even killed those who resisted them 4m taken over their assets THE HEIGTH OF CRIMINALITY THE WORLD BREEDERS OF AREA BOYS(YORUBA'S) ARE KNOWN 4 .this was one reason y igbos became afraid of acquiring properties afta d war until late 80's wen it was obvious Nigeria was truly settled.one celebrated case was dat btw one igbo man and a yoruba woman who almost claimed his house in lagos, afta she carefuly falsified all house documents 2 prove ownership at d court.But 4 d ingenuity of d man who b4 he fled 4m d war buried his house doc.in one of d rooms. afta giving d evidence in court, d court ordered dat d said part of d house b excavated. Alas! d document was found intact as d man claimed and court ordered d house b returned 2 d man in d court verdict.so u see my friend it did happened in lagos. run a survey of genuine owners of most buildings in lagos;they belong 2 d IGBOS.were it not 4 d war most u wil either be tenants in ur so called land or be living in thatch houses. u peoepl shud thank GOD 4 giving u free houses courtesy of d igbos and d war.U FEATHERS CANT GET CLOSE 2 FIRE. NDIARA GBARA [b][/b]
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
tomakint:
free that certified dolt, he is an uncircumcised philistian, no matter how you paint the facts before him he has his own preconceived thinking and he is not willing to let go even though he knew he is not making sense! Ignore him, if in doubt check out the history of his posts!
TOMAPEP OR KURI IS UR NAME. Y WONT U BE A CAIN/ A CURSED NEBUCHADNEZZAR FEEDIN ON GRASSES LIKE GOATS. WHEN U CANT PLACE UR FACTS ON GOLD.WHAT MORE CAN BE DESIRED OF UR EMPTY HEAD NOT JUST EMPTY BUT STOCKED WITH PIECE OF RUBBISH. UR SENSELESS SENSE DIDNT TELL U DAT ALL GENUINE DOCUMENTS MUST BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL FORM. MUMU WEY NUT DON COMMOT 4 HIM HEAD,
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 12:24am On Feb 12, 2013
dayokanu:

Any secession without a referendum is a declaration of war. Anywhere in the world.

When Southern US seceded the whole country declared war on them
JUST LJKE UR BRODA MKO DECLARED HIMSELF PRESIDENT ELECT[b](JUNE12[/b])WHILE A SERVING HEAD OF STATE IS IN POWER AND WAS SENT TO D HADES. THE NIGTH OF THE NEWS OF HIS DEATH UR BRODAS THE AREA BOYS WERE BUSY DOING UR CRAFT THAT U ARE INGENIOUSLY BEST KNOWN 4& UR REGULLAR TRADE MARKS - LOOTING PEOPLES SHOPS,SNATCHING, WALLETS, CUTTING WRIST WATCHES& JEWELRIES etc grin grin grin grin.THANK GOD I WUD HV BN A VICTIM BUT 4 GODS'MERCY I TOOK COVER SOMEWHERE TILL BREAK OF THE DAY B4 I QUIETLY WENT HOME. OJUKWU GOT A STATE AND FULL MILITARY BURIAL RITES BUT UR MKO ABIOLA WAS BURIED LIKE A NON CORPUS MENTIS- A NOBODY
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by Dede1(m): 3:03am On Feb 12, 2013
Dayokanu:
Any secession without a referendum is a declaration of war. Anywhere in the world.

When Southern US seceded the whole country declared war on them

Dayolodo,

As you usual, your stream of thought always begs for redemption. I guess you have imagery ecstasy when you contradict your imbecilic self. If secession without a referendum is a declaration of war as Southern US did, one wonders why the whole country (US) declared war on them.

My understanding of the process remains that when one party declares war on another party, the other party joins the war. The later does not declare another war. Again, secession is not a declaration of war, olodo.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 8:33am On Feb 12, 2013
Dede1:

Dayolodo,

As you usual, your stream of thought always begs for redemption. I guess you have imagery ecstasy when you contradict your imbecilic self. If secession without a referendum is a declaration of war as Southern US did, one wonders why the whole country (US) declared war on them.

My understanding of the process remains that when one party declares war on another party, the other party joins the war. The later does not declare another war. Again, secession is not a declaration of war, olodo.

precise, accurate, first class analysis. i wondered in like manners but remembered ndi Yoruba([b]SELF ACCLAIMED ICONS OF KNOWLEDGE ( pseudo icons of knowledge) wil never agree wit ur views;i chose d alternative reminding them that HE WHO POINTS A FINGER AT MAN HAS THE REMAINING 4 DIRECTED AT HIM.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by VirginFinder: 12:26am On Feb 14, 2013
emmaella: JUST LJKE UR BRODA MKO DECLARED HIMSELF PRESIDENT ELECT[b](JUNE12[/b])WHILE A SERVING HEAD OF STATE IS IN POWER AND WAS SENT TO D HADES. THE NIGTH OF THE NEWS OF HIS DEATH UR BRODAS THE AREA BOYS WERE BUSY DOING UR CRAFT THAT U ARE INGENIOUSLY BEST KNOWN 4& UR REGULLAR TRADE MARKS - LOOTING PEOPLES SHOPS,SNATCHING, WALLETS, CUTTING WRIST WATCHES& JEWELRIES etc grin grin grin grin.THANK GOD I WUD HV BN A VICTIM BUT 4 GODS'MERCY I TOOK COVER SOMEWHERE TILL BREAK OF THE DAY B4 I QUIETLY WENT H

But we got an Obasanjo shortly after and he ensured an Ijaw man ruled the nation before 'the great Igbos'. That is if they ever will.

Also, don't forget Abacha died before Abiola and not vice versa.
It was no coincidence.

Go figure!
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by Balkan(m): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ubenedictus: dat is interesting. Do u know dat befor d war broke out awo had succeded in convincing d yorubas to b politically neutral? The yorubas kept their distance from d war until ojukwu decided to go on an adventure into ore. At that point, everything fell, it was as if ojukwu wanted to capture yoruba land! He wasnt going to fight d north, he was going to fight d west. When he attacked ore, all d yorubas said enuf is enuf. Dat was how ojukwu added d yorubas to his list of enemies. Ojukwu would have had a chance if he went directly to da north.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Hits N1.5BN Monthly Revenue / Arewa Pastors Visit President Buhari (Photos) / Israel Ajao: Former Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.