Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,465 members, 7,947,866 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments (17124 Views)

It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / PDP Loyalists Burn Their Old Clothes As They Defect To APC In Rivers State. PICS / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Cautions APC About Muslim-muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2013
LRNZH: I believe that if you were born after the war..... 1970 or later to be precise, you have to learn to shed the bitterness of our past as a nation.
Let's leave history in the history books. The lessons have been learnt a long time ago.

Our problem is currently how to improve our individual, sectarian and collective lots. For me the key pressing issues are:

1. The urgent need for a sovereign national conference discussing and agreeing on how to redefine our federalism (for the decentralising government power and resource control, ensuring security, rule of law and the provision of basic amenities)

2. Replacing the current indigenization rights by ancestry with indigenization by prolonged residency.

If you are ~40 or younger in age, please let's look forward. Looking back for too long never breeds progress. Proffer solutions not irreparable problems.
I see Nigeria if properly administered, at a better advantage than if we split into different countries. Permit me to state that it is apparently a lost generation for our parents. Our own generation is to aspire to change that in our own time.

Long Live Nigeria.
thank God one nairalander still thinks.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by revolt(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ubenedictus: what firstblood are u talking abt? U mean ifeajun killing malmaleri his mentor or d canon blasting of d saudana's homes or d death of d prime minster? Do u mean d extermination of all d hausa heavy weight while okpara and osadebe were asleep in there houses and zik was enjoying d caribean. That is wen first blood was drawn, second blood was d northern ibo carry poster of d saudana's head under a military boot, making of music dat d ibo's have killed there enemies and d many and varied insults d ibo men gave their hausa counterpart.
mr man b4 u strt engaging historians drop ur sentiments! Since ifeajunas coups is 1st blood I guess the igbo massacres in the jos coal mines of 1945 the 1953 pogroms in the north the 1964 n 1965 massacres( all fueled by Sardauna and his cohorts)were all celebrations. Ure history is warped n sentimentally edited to suit ur demagogue traits! The sardauna in the interest of peace was imperatively killed so was the wild west premier the east was peaceful n thriving under okpara! Pls prove otherwise if thts possible
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by T9ksy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
revolt: mr man b4 u strt engaging historians drop ur sentiments! Since ifeajunas coups is 1st blood I guess the igbo massacres in the jos coal mines of 1945 the 1953 pogroms in the north the 1964 n 1965 massacres( all fueled by Sardauna and his cohorts)were all celebrations. Ure history is warped n sentimentally edited to suit ur demagogue traits! The sardauna in the interest of peace was imperatively killed so was the wild west premier the east was peaceful n thriving under okpara! Pls prove otherwise if thts possible

Am so glad you mentioned the killings in 1945 and 1953! Despite been aware of these killings which unambigously expresses how much the northerns abhor you guys YET it was only you ibos that were all for One nigeria.Imagine how surprised and intriguing he must have felt when told that the same ibos still wants to be one nigeria with him and his murderous kins. The ibos were so desperate to be in one nigeria with the north that have recently slaughtered them like pigs that the even offered their Dr.[/b]Azikwe to be subordinate to the (northerners') [b]grade II teacher, Tafawa Balewa, who speaks english like a member of the english royal family but is clearly as autocratic as his mentor, the sardunna. He probably was wondering what exactly the ibos were up to? Oh well, he finally found out albeit, too late in the early dawn of jan 15, when the ibos finally struck.

The unrest in west at the time was been fueled by NCNC and okpara who finally effected ifeajunna's escape to ghana.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by cfours: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2013
^ how is it different from today when there were killings in the north and igbos still senselessly flocking there.
sometimes, their behavior makes you wonder. . .
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by revolt(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2013
T9ksy:

Am so glad you mentioned the killings in 1945 and 1953! Despite been aware of these killings which unambigously expresses how much the northerns abhor you guys YET it was only you ibos that were all for One nigeria.Imagine how surprised and intriguing he must have felt when told that the same ibos still wants to be one nigeria with him and his murderous kins. The ibos were so desperate to be in one nigeria with the north that have recently slaughtered them like pigs that the even offered their Dr.[/b]Azikwe to be subordinate to the (northerners') [b]grade II teacher, Tafawa Balewa, who speaks english like a member of the english royal family but is clearly as autocratic as his mentor, the sardunna. He probably was wondering what exactly the ibos were up to? Oh well, he finally found out albeit, too late in the early dawn of jan 15, when the ibos finally struck.

The unrest in west at the time was been fueled by NCNC and okpara who finally effected ifeajunna's escape to ghana.
so I guess tht shows the igbos drew 1st blood? U guys and ure esatz intellect and sentiments! Whether u like it or not there was injustice in nigeria and igbos were massacred out of envy and awo n his cohorts aided tht
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by revolt(m): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
T9ksy:

so I guess tht shows the igbos drew 1st blood? U guys and ure esatz intellect and sentiments! Whether u like it or not there was injustice in nigeria and igbos were massacred out of envy and awo n his cohorts aided tht
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by dayokanu(m): 12:23am On Feb 04, 2013
revolt: so I guess tht shows the igbos drew 1st blood? U guys and ure esatz intellect and sentiments! Whether u like it or not there was injustice in nigeria and igbos were massacred out of envy and awo n his cohorts aided tht

Hausa drew the first blood, Ibos drew theirs on January 15 1966

is that what you are telling us?
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by T9ksy(m): 1:41am On Feb 04, 2013
dayokanu:

Hausa drew the first blood, Ibos drew theirs on January 15 1966

is that what you are telling us?

EXACTLY!!!

The hausa drew many blood before 1966 but my premise still remains the same, namely that despite the fact that the hausa

have shown many times before independence that they don't give a rat's a.r.s.e about the ibos, the ibos were the only region then who still

wanted One (fake)united nigeria with their persecutors. Why oh why? So must have pondered the sardunna until the ibos showed their hands in

jan. 66, however they did not finish what they started before the whole episode blew up in their face leading to another pogrom. I reckon,

they shoulda just leave the northerners, well alone.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by T9ksy(m): 1:53am On Feb 04, 2013
revolt: so I guess tht shows the igbos drew 1st blood? U guys and ure esatz intellect and sentiments! Whether u like it or not there was injustice in nigeria and igbos were massacred out of envy and awo n his cohorts aided tht

I didn't say Ibos drew the first blood so don't deliberately misquote me. Hausa drew many blood before and most especially on you ibos YET you guys were still all for one nigeria with the same hausas who having beem slaughtering you lot for yons OUT OF ENVY.

You ibos were even prepared to play subordinate role to the sardunna's protege, TB in the first republic.

Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by revolt(m): 2:28am On Feb 04, 2013
T9ksy:

I didn't say Ibos drew the first blood so don't deliberately misquote me. Hausa drew many blood before and most especially on you ibos YET you guys were still all for one nigeria with the same hausas who having beem slaughtering you lot for yons OUT OF ENVY.

You ibos were even prepared to play subordinate role to the sardunna's protege, TB in the first republic.

igbo domination is a hoax!! There was no igbo consensus to dominate nigeria . Matter of fact the british hated the igbos for lack of subordination as exhibited in the woful failure of indirect rule in the east n environs. But they realised the innate industrious progressive drive in them an could hardly find them irrelevant in any facet of industry. This explains y they dominated mission schools civil service in the north etc when Zik formed an alliance with NPC igbos ddnt hve a consensus so was the case in jan 1966. This igbo domination calumny is so lame but we all knw tht the majority of the northern population participated in the pogroms. So pls stop using a few igbo officers to represnt millions of ppl!
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by seanet01: 2:32am On Feb 04, 2013
Garbage!
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by amor4ce(m): 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by joeyfire(m): 6:49am On Feb 07, 2013
amor4ce: Never to the bolded as long as the indigenes are prevented from protecting their interests and determining who joins or not. The Igbo and Fulani have been trampling on the rights of indigenes in this country, they are beneficiaries of the british colonialists/oxy-hominoids and seek to colonize Negroes.

If you weren't the lunatic you are known as on this site I would have asked you how Igbos trample on the rights of indigenes. All you unemployed ethnic activists are a bigger threat than boko haram. You just can't stop lying can you
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by amor4ce(m): 6:57am On Feb 07, 2013
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by joeyfire(m): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2013
amor4ce: You will get your just reward for calling me a 'lunatic' and with no justification. Prove that I've lied rather than making empty accusations.

If you had any substance at all you wouldn't ask me to prove YOUR accusations that Igbos deny indigenes of their rights.

As to your being a lunatic I have seen excerpts from your blog and I am sure you are one
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by amor4ce(m): 7:21am On Feb 07, 2013
With regard to my comment about indigenization, I never said that "Igbos deny indigenes of their rights", but since you insisted on accusing me falsely, the following link is one out of many instances of what you accuse me of:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=xrAiAAAAIBAJ&sjid=LrMFAAAAIBAJ&pg=821%2C5617943

Just so you know, people who have attacked me in the past have suffered calamities. You will get your just reward for calling me a 'lunatic'.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by joeyfire(m): 7:42am On Feb 07, 2013
amor4ce: The Igbo and Fulani have been trampling on the rights of indigenes in this country, they are beneficiaries of the british colonialists/oxy-hominoids and seek to colonize Negroes.

Oh you want to twist it now. This is what you wrote. I can't make out the article in the paper because the print is too small and I can't read it on my phone.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by joeyfire(m): 7:45am On Feb 07, 2013
amor4ce:

Just so you know, people who have attacked me in the past have suffered calamities. You will get your just reward for calling me a 'lunatic'.

If you like go to your shrine and dance naked. He that is in me is greater than that which is in the world. Just be careful before an angel beheads you in the process
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by amor4ce(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2013
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by joeyfire(m): 8:37am On Feb 07, 2013
amor4ce: Okay, I admit that i referred to the trampling of rights. Perhaps I got engrossed in something else and forgot. But 'deny' is worse than 'trample' so technically your accusation does not stand.

Whether to deny or trample on rights, both mean the same damn thing at the end of the day. Semantics aside.

To me I don't think you have admitted that what you said waas wrong you have merely tried to wriggle out of the noose you knotted yourself. I however am calm now and must take back what I said about you being a lunatic.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by joeyfire(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2013
amor4ce: Have you ever on this forum chided those of your people who talk of enslaving and ruling over the Yoruba and taking over Lagos? Have you ever admitted that Igbo did wrong in trying to take over Yoruba land from 1914 till date?

Firstly I can say with all confidence say that no igbo man in his right senses really means it when they talk about enslaving yorubas in lagos and ruling the place. Its a nairaland thing and is a response to the tribalism and e-fighting. So are igbos supposed to take it really serious when ppl here talk about killing igbos in the south west? I've seen threads you were on where ppl say half the igbos in lagos will be killed, did you ever chide your own when they say such things.

Secondly I want you to show me where, when and how igbos have been trying to capture yorubaland since 1914.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by Balkan(m): 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ubenedictus: dat is interesting. Do u know dat befor d war broke out awo had succeded in convincing d yorubas to b politically neutral? The yorubas kept their distance from d war until ojukwu decided to go on an adventure into ore. At that point, everything fell, it was as if ojukwu wanted to capture yoruba land! He wasnt going to fight d north, he was going to fight d west. When he attacked ore, all d yorubas said enuf is enuf. Dat was how ojukwu added d yorubas to his list of enemies. Ojukwu would have had a chance if he went directly to da north.
let me enlighten you dimwit. The seat of government was in Lagos , Gowon was resident in Lagos, it would be stupid to go fight in the North while you coward were harbouring him in Yoruba land. We were coming to take him from Lagos and Ore was the only route to Lagos. Cowards. I have never seen a weak and craven tribe like Yoruba tribe.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by dayokanu(m): 1:44am On Feb 08, 2013
Balkan: let me enlighten you dimwit. The seat of government was in Lagos , Gowon was resident in Lagos, it would be stupid to go fight in the North while you coward were harbouring him in Yoruba land. We were coming to take him from Lagos and Ore was the only route to Lagos. Cowards. I have never seen a weak and craven tribe like Yoruba tribe.

You definitely didnt see Ojuku who fled warfront dressed like a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 6:52am On Feb 09, 2013
aribisala0:
You believe your gospel and I believe mine, short of starting another war we will continue to go round in circles because we simply will not persuade each other. Nigeria prevailed and Biafra is history.Those people who experienced it know it was not a picnic others think it is some macho adventure they can roll the dice again and see what gives.
You THINK Biafra is history? But 4got dAt history repeats itsef. This time d heavens wont fall on 1man's head.U wil b among d living victims then u wil know betta dt a tossed coin is unpredictable.Taking a lead 4m d MEND IN D NIGER DELTA, UR NIGERIA CANNOT HOLD THEM DOWN BUT SUCCUMBED TO THEIR SETTLEMENT BIDS COUGHING OUT BILLIONS OF NAIRA THRU THEIR SO CALL AMNESTY PROGRAMME.NOW THEY WANT 2 DINE WIT THE BOKO POWERS WHOM THEY CANNOT STOP THUS, FALLING A SECOND TIME.GREATE COUNTRIES DONT COMPROMISE WIT TERRORIST, THEY FIGHT THEM TO A HORT BUT UR NIGERIA DID. UR NIGERIA WIL FALL 3X, 4X,5X....&INFINITE TIMES WIT SUBSEQUENT EMERGENCE OF MORE TERRORIST GROUP THAT WILL SHAKE THE FOUDATIONS OF NIGERIA, EVEN RATS IN THEIR HOLES WILL BE SMOKED OUT;AND U SAY IRRATIONALLY THEY CAN ROLL THE COINS AGAIN AND SEE WHAT GIVES.UNTILL NIGERIA RIGHTS ALL THE WRONGS IT DID 2 THE BIAFRANS,CORRECT ALL THE ANOMALLIES IN EMPLOYMENT 2 FG CIVIL SERVICE JOBS BY TAKING PEOPLE ON MERIT,MAKE GOOD THEIR PROMISES TO CONCERNED PARTS OF THE COUNTRY etc. IT WILL FALL IN THE LIKES OF INDIA, KOREA, SUDAN AND OTHER NATIONS THAT HAVE GONE THEIR SEPARATE WAYS.WHEN THE DAYS OF LIBERATION COMES IT WONT BE THE IGBOS WHO WILL LEAD THE REVOLUTION.OTHER AGGRIEVED ETHNIC GROUPS WILL DO. WE THE NDI IGBO WILL PROVIDE WAR FARE STRATEGIES THAT WILL MESMERIZE NIGERIA. UNLIKE THAT TIME THE IGBOS NOW KNOW BETTER AND CANT FAIL A SECOND TIME.OBJ KNOWS REACTION > ACTION .IN THE WORDS OF JIMMY CLIFF ONLY TIME WILL TELL.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by Ubenedictus(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2013
LRNZH: I believe that if you were born after the war..... 1970 or later to be precise, you have to learn to shed the bitterness of our past as a nation.
Let's leave history in the history books. The lessons have been learnt a long time ago.

Our problem is currently how to improve our individual, sectarian and collective lots. For me the key pressing issues are:

1. The urgent need for a sovereign national conference discussing and agreeing on how to redefine our federalism (for the decentralising government power and resource control, ensuring security, rule of law and the provision of basic amenities)

2. Replacing the current indigenization rights by ancestry with indigenization by prolonged residency.

If you are ~40 or younger in age, please let's look forward. Looking back for too long never breeds progress. Proffer solutions not irreparable problems.
I see Nigeria if properly administered, at a better advantage than if we split into different countries. Permit me to state that it is apparently a lost generation for our parents. Our own generation is to aspire to change that in our own time.

Long Live Nigeria.
i agree
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by Ubenedictus(m): 8:02am On Feb 09, 2013
revolt: mr man b4 u strt engaging historians drop ur sentiments! Since ifeajunas coups is 1st blood I guess the igbo massacres in the jos coal mines of 1945 the 1953 pogroms in the north the 1964 n 1965 massacres( all fueled by Sardauna and his cohorts)were all celebrations. Ure history is warped n sentimentally edited to suit ur demagogue traits! The sardauna in the interest of peace was imperatively killed so was the wild west premier the east was peaceful n thriving under okpara! Pls prove otherwise if thts possible
please do not not direct comment to people u dont know! I've gat no horse in this race, do u get that? Im not a yoruba, ibo or hausa, so i'm not sentimental, my points are born from a very objective persepective. The above u wrote is what is sentimental, so d prime minister was corrupt but zik wasnt corrupt abi, oh and opara was corrupt but osadebe and opkara were canonised saints. U are too sentimental and ur reasoning is heavyly block, the coup was becos d ibo soldiers wanted ibo dominance that is why they kill all the high ranking hausa officer and so many yoruba. That coup wasnt to better nigeria it was to show d stupidity of some ibo soldiers who wanted ibo dominance and that coup is d begining of nigeria's problem.
If u cant get ur facts right keep shut
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by Ubenedictus(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2013
amor4ce: Never to the bolded as long as the indigenes are prevented from protecting their interests and determining who joins or not. The Igbo and Fulani have been trampling on the rights of indigenes in this country, they are beneficiaries of the british colonialists/oxy-hominoids and seek to colonize Negroes.
pls improve ur reasoning ability and read objectively.
Thankyou.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by Ubenedictus(m): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2013
Balkan: let me enlighten you dimwit. The seat of government was in Lagos , Gowon was resident in Lagos, it would be stupid to go fight in the North while you coward were harbouring him in Yoruba land. We were coming to take him from Lagos and Ore was the only route to Lagos. Cowards. I have never seen a weak and craven tribe like Yoruba tribe.
sorry my tribalist nlander, u are talking to the wrong person, i'm not a yoruba person. And ojukwu's wish to conquer everytin in his path lead to the defeat of d biafran soldier. He didnt say he was going to capture gowon, pls get ur history right, he said he was "liberating" the west. That is what i call re-colonialisation.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2013
Balkan:
You lack the wisdom to discern the truth. You dont need more analogy than the one you have before you. Nigerians Should thank God for having Igbo ethnic group within them. That Nigeria is Breathing today is Igbo. You refuse to accept that, that is why Nigeria is dying.
I CONCUR. THERE IS A POPULAR SAYING THAT SAID ANYWHERE IGBOS ARE NOT FOUND,IS INHABITABLE,ESPECIALLY IN BUSINESS. BUSINESS TIP,WHEN NEXT U WANT 2 ESTABLISH UR BUSINESS FIRM,CHECK IF THERE ARE SUBSTANTIAL IGBO POPULATES THERE.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by tomakint: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2013
Ubenedictus is from Edo and he is still nursin d 1967 invasion of the midwest by Biafran forces, one can see why he is hell-bent!
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2013
dayokanu:

Read the below and tell us what is gentlemanly about that move

The moment Biafra attacked SW at Ore all bets were off
HMMM...INTERESTING.I KNOW AT THAT TIME,THE BIAFRANS HAVE MANY DOCUMENTS IN PRINTS INCLUDING A LETTER HEADED PAPER WHICH IS THE TRADITION OF THE MILITARY. WHY DIDN'T THIS LETTER COME WITH THE BIAFRAN LETTER HEAD TO SUBSTANTIATE ITS ORIGINALITY. CAN THE PROF. OR U THE UPLOADER OF THIS LETTER PLS GET US COL BANJO'S REPLY AS WELL.MAKE UR FACTS CLEAR BEYOND CONVICTIONS.
Re: Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments by emmaella: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2013
inufele2: These Igbos never cease to display their ignorance and mischievous attitude. To them anything that is not Igbo is wrong, just look at what Dayokanu posted above, Ojuiku who is yet to fully liberate his kinsmen now want to be a Yoruba people's messiah?
Very very deluded, mischievous and power drunk ojuiku! If you like whine for ever you can't change anything, accept your loss like a gallant soldier and learn from it for if you fail to learn expect your arse to be whipped again and again.
HMMM...INTERESTING THE POST LOOKS LIKE ORIGINAL.I KNOW AT THAT TIME,THE BIAFRANS HAVE MANY DOCUMENTS IN PRINTS INCLUDING A LETTER HEADED PAPER WHICH IS THE TRADITION OF THE MILITARY. WHY DIDN'T THIS LETTER POST COME WITH THE BIAFRAN LETTER HEAD TO SUBSTANTIATE ITS ORIGINALITY. CAN THE PROF. OR THE UPLOADER OF THIS LETTER PLS GET US COL BANJO'S REPLY AS WELL.ANY DOCUMENT NOT IN ITS ORIGINAL FORM INCLUDING THE FAKE ORIGINAL MAY HAVE BEEN DOCTORED. MAKE UR FACTS CLEAR BEYOND CONVICTIONS

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno / 2019: Buhari, Atiku, Kwankwaso Divide North / Moghalu Kingsley Takes Campaign To Nsukka,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.