Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,163 members, 7,903,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years (10744 Views)

Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by ANYPEN(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2013
nothing! nothing!! nothing!!!
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Candybob(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2013
anulaxad:

person.

IS THAT WHY HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE DIE JUST ALONE IN ROAD ACCIDENTS EVERY DAY.
#ONLY IN NIGERIA#
VERIFIED ILLITERATE.
u dont have the right to insult the guy. He gave alc of wat he believes to be going on.. Did he lie? Dont come here thinking you can just bully people with cheap insults!
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by YoungGame: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2013
Keep insulting your selves; una chop belleful! grin
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Babalegba(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2013
GEJ did nada in ogun state, in fact his cohort Daniel bankrupted the state. It is my belief that anybody supporting PDP is an enemy of Nigeria in particular and an enemy of the black race in general.

2 Likes

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Reyspin(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2013
In Lagos

Wait i dey com make go search well well... No visible change apart from re-coating of Third Mainland bridge...
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by HIV1: 10:58am On Jan 25, 2013
Just two things cleaning of my toilet and washing of my boxers. grin
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2013
even in the US some people criticize and insult president Obama despite all he has done. Lincoln too had a lot of critics. Fact is no matter whatever GEJ does, some people will find fault in it.no matter hw good he is.No president gets d full support of his country.

1 Like

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Candybob(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2013
Lagos_Boi:

He went to police college and the next thing he did was to set up a panel to know why it 'rot' (when he already knows why it's like that) instead of getting a contractor to get it fixed. Even my 5yr old girl will not reason that way, excuse me joor.

who set up the panel, was it GEJ? Get your fact straight the police force in light of recent public opinion set up a panel to find a solution for their problem but propagandists tagged it 'Fg'. Cheap shots.
The only thing i hold against him is the subsidy issue that he did not manage well but people who know what is happening all over the world understand that issue. Then his frolicking with fraudsters but politics is about managing people.
As for the megalomania projects many where approved before his tenure!
GEJ has poor a image management team and he is carrying the burden of leading people who don't know what exactly is sup!

1 Like

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 25, 2013
maxwello.yg:
even in the US some people criticize and insult president Obama despite all he has done. Lincoln too had a lot of critics. Fact is no matter whatever GEJ does, some people will find fault in it.no matter hw good he is.No president gets d full support of his country.
Very true!
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by mikeywise(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2013
franchizy: GEJ in collaboration wit Gov T. A Orji are rehabilitating all d major roads in Aba, Abia state. Dis roads were abandoned by d past administration. It is 4 d reasons dat Abians say they will forever remain indebted to our God sent Gov T. A. Orji.
May your life be run the way T.A is running abia ijn, please say amen to this prayer.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by oboy3(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2013
I will take goodluck jonathan over 10 obasanjos

2 Likes

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by eggheaders(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2013
gej sh.itty peeps.the whole of 2012 I was traveling round the country.from Lagos to jos to enugu and anambra back to oyo and many more.the roads are still very bad.onitsha -- enugu expressway was so bad I prayed throughout the journey. mokwa linking abj was another death trap and I can go on on mehn.the power was a bit ok during the nnaji era but now it back to the former bad state. pdp and gej must be booted out 2015.irrespective what the paid goons on nairaland think.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by dridowu: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2013
Clerverly:
That is why you argue like a kid. I am sure your father is a benefactor of retardeen's largesse.
u dy fight dat guy bi4 ?
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by eggheaders(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2013
o'boy:
I will take goodluck jonathan over 10 obasanjos

dumb dumb mehn.obj is evil tho.but u don't wanna compare obj with the nitwit called gej.oby ezekewesili just told us how he and yaradua squandered our foreign reserves. in an ideal society gej is not suppose to be given a class captain position self.

2 Likes

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by dridowu: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2013
franchizy: GEJ in collaboration wit Gov T. A Orji are rehabilitating all d major roads in Aba, Abia state. Dis roads were abandoned by d past administration. It is 4 d reasons dat Abians say they will forever remain indebted to our God sent Gov T. A. Orji.
bros u are 1st person dat will praise T A Orji on NL
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Ola0711: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2013
Clerverly:
That is why you argue like a kid. I am sure your father is a benefactor of retardeen's largesse.
u are a big fool..your father did not hold any post b4 he died and u are here u cant even control ur poor home u bastard...GEJ is ur father and president..tinubu aka mumubu ur god father can never enter aso villa even in his dream
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Ola0711: 11:23am On Jan 25, 2013
eggheaders: gej sh.itty peeps.the whole of 2012 I was traveling round the country.from Lagos to jos to enugu and anambra back to oyo and many more.the roads are still very bad.onitsha -- enugu expressway was so bad I prayed throughout the journey. mokwa linking abj was another death trap and I can go on on mehn.the power was a bit ok during the nnaji era but now it back to the former bad state. pdp and gej must be booted out 2015.irrespective what the paid goons on nairaland think.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2013
@op please change this topic to (THINGS THAT OBASANJO DONE IN YOUR CITY/ STATE WHEN HE WAS PRESIDENT) at least let start from that

1 Like

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Ola0711: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2013
eggheaders: gej sh.itty peeps.the whole of 2012 I was traveling round the country.from Lagos to jos to enugu and anambra back to oyo and many more.the roads are still very bad.onitsha -- enugu expressway was so bad I prayed throughout the journey. mokwa linking abj was another death trap and I can go on on mehn.the power was a bit ok during the nnaji era but now it back to the former bad state. pdp and gej must be booted out 2015.irrespective what the paid goons on nairaland think.
see this animal who has never travell out of that slum called lagos said he travelled around nigeria..lwkmd..ode lasan oloriburuku..were..odaran
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by iamlukky(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2013
Littered every were wit his posters.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Ola0711: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2013
GARRI (x7):
1. Conniving with Thief Uduaghan to impoverish the Good people of Delta State..

2. Increased electricity tariff with no commensurate increase in power supply..

3. 2012 New Year Ambush Gift of fuel price increase..

Etc...
ur father died while insulting past presidents..here u are again insulting the president of ur mother...fool of the 7th order.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2013
Reyspin: In Lagos

Wait i dey com make go search well well... No visible change apart from re-coating of Third Mainland bridge...
Na your father reconstruct mile 2 to Oshodi abi?

1 Like

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by stankezzy: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2013
anulaxad:

person.

IS THAT WHY HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE DIE JUST ALONE IN ROAD ACCIDENTS EVERY DAY.
#ONLY IN NIGERIA#
VERIFIED ILLITERATE.
you are a vampire,what have you done for this country
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by eggheaders(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2013
Ola0711: see this animal who has never travell out of that slum called lagos said he travelled around nigeria..lwkmd..ode lasan oloriburuku..were..odaran

I pass,When an android his trying to get attention of a human.just check up your post it was all about insults and hate.pray God save you from this predicament.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by EzePromoe: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2013
The only improvement I see in Port Harcourt is in the power sector. Nothing more.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Freiburger(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2013
He left my state peacefully after my Oba declined seeing him.

1 Like

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Mr9iceGuy(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2013
GEJ govt is all about committes by committes and for committess, dats the achievement so far
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by kheart(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2013
I hear say gej dey dril river niger i no sure sha.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2013
(1)The bomb of blast of 1st october at eagle square(2)the increase of fuel price.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by GAR3TH(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2013
edit...
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Ola0711: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2013
Abdul Adam56: (1)The bomb of blast of 1st october at eagle square(2)the increase of fuel price.
Durun uwarka banza kawai...go and blame ur aboki brothers to stop drinking blood..wawa kawai
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by stankezzy: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2013
geeez: He has caused traffic gridlock each time he came
so after reporting you to the village head,you continue smokeing pow-pow leaf mixed with dogon-yaro,i dont know how to help u again oo!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Is Ordinary Ahmed Isah? / Nigeria's Spends $1.8billion On Fuel Imports Quarterly / Court Didn't Declare Sheriff PDP Chairman Or Makarfi Committee Illegal: PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.