Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years (10773 Views)

Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by DaLover(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
anulaxad:

WHO ON EARTH IS THIS ********.

YOUR HAVE ****** PISSED MY DAY OFF.*****************************

YOU ARE A MERE DEMON AND SURELY WILL NOT GET FAR.
DID JONATHAN HIMSELF FORCE YOU TO TYPE THE DISTURBING CRAP YOU JUST SPEWED OUT.

HEAR YOURSELF,I MEAN YOU SAY NIGERIA MAKES THIS CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY A DAY FROM OIL PROFITS WHICH I CHOOSE TO DISBELIEVE,BUT DO YOU KNOW 20% OF WHAT NIGERIA EARNS A YEAR IS FROM OTHER NATURAL RESOURCES THAT WE HAVE.

YOUR BRAIN NEEDS TO BE FURNISHED NOT EVEN GHANA MAKES 91 BILLION DOLLARS.

TOO MUCH YO YO BEATERS.

Pleas show me how you arrive at your figures? I have seen you throw different figures around, I hope they are not wild guesses,
From he link I sent above, Nigeria's budget in 2010 was about $23 billion!

If you are not armed with facts about what we earn as a country then you like many other ignorant Nairalanders may be expecting progress faster than it can be achieved....either that or you know the truth but choose to lead many willing empty barrels astray...in that case it wold be pure evil on your part
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by jmaine: 12:47am On Jan 28, 2013
anulaxad: YES
THEY WERE,WHAT DOES YOUR DECEITFUL MORONIC ARROGANCE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND. CCUNT.

AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE NIGERIA STILL EARNS MORE THAN 50% PERCENT OR MORE OF WHAT THESE COUNTRIES EARN TODAY.

A COUNTRY DOES NOT HAVE TO BEAR THE NAME DEVELOPED TO BE A DEVELOPED COUNTRY.

PEOPLE DO NOT NEED TO ARGUE WITH SUCH MMORONIC RETARDEDNESS . NO WONDER MR.EGGHEADERS IS TIRED OF ANSWERING YOUR STUPIDITY.

What a dullard . . . .Please make appropriate sense next time by furnishing us with facts how Nigeria can over haul several decades of infrastructural decay in a year . . . .

Your dumb headed attempt is pitiful and very heart breaking . . . . .
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by jmaine: 12:52am On Jan 28, 2013
DaLover:

Pleas show me how you arrive at your figures? I have seen you throw different figures around, I hope they are not wild guesses,

If you are not armed with facts about what we earn as a country then you like many other ignorant Nairalanders may be expecting progress faster than it can be achieved....either that or you know the truth but choose to lead many willing empty barrels astray...in that case it wold be pure evil on your part

He/ she is an astute dullard . . .The other Cow called eggheaders humped into the fray like a beheaded toad . . . .

I did refer to both as twin ediots outdoing each other in a macabre fools dance . . . . . .
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by anulaxad(m): 8:23am On Jan 28, 2013
DaLover:

Please how much does Brasil earn, what's her population?
How much does UAE earn, what's her population

I have shown you that nigeria earns approximately $90 billion annually( and this is being very generous)

Check this link on government budgets and heir expenses, notice the relative positions of nigeria to Dubai and Brasil.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_government_budgets_by_country

Thanks

please the Nigerian government itself admitted to making 150 billion pounds last year just in oil profits alone.

And this IS from those corrupt nigga's. SO work out how much we could really earn in oil profits and work out twenty percent of how much you worked OUT and ADD IT to the grand total,AND THAT WILL GIVE AN INSIGHT HOW MUCH NIGERIA ACTUALLY EARNS.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by anulaxad(m): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2013
jmaine:

What a dullard . . . .Please make appropriate sense next time by furnishing us with facts how Nigeria can over haul several decades of infrastructural decay in a year . . . .

Your dumb headed attempt is pitiful and very heart breaking . . . . .

IT SEEMS ILLITERACY IS BITING THE YOU DOWN.

SO IT CANNOT BE FIXED IS WHAT YOUR SAYING.

SIMPLE INFRASTRUCTURE DATING.

LET ME LEAVE YOU TO CONTINUE YOUR STUPIDITY.

MR.MAN I AM OUT.

I HAVE WORK. sad
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by anulaxad(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2013
DaLover:

WILD GUESSES,YOU LISTEN.
THERE'S A LINE BETWEEN DEBATING AND PISSING PEOPLE OFF ON PURPOSE. angry angry

A BUDGET OF A COUNTRY IS MONEY THEY USE FROM EARLIER DATES.

LIKE THIS YEAR BUDGET,THE MONEY WHICH WILL BE USED TO IMPLY THEM WOULD HAVE BEEN FROM THE LITTLE EARNINGS FROM LAST YEAR.EXCLUDING HOW MUCH HAS BEEN STOLEN ALREADY AND USED TO ALL SORTS OF USELESS SHIIT. LIKE PDP PAYING YOU TO COME SPAM THE INTERNET ANYWAY YOU WANT. ANY FROM ME I AM OUT HERE. sad
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by DaLover(m): 6:36am On Jan 29, 2013
anulaxad:

IT SEEMS ILLITERACY IS BITING THE YOU DOWN.

SO IT CANNOT BE FIXED IS WHAT YOUR SAYING.

SIMPLE INFRASTRUCTURE DATING.

LET ME LEAVE YOU TO CONTINUE YOUR STUPIDITY.

MR.MAN I AM OUT.

I HAVE WORK. sad
I sincerely hope you exhibit a lot more intelligence at your place of work!
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by DaLover(m): 6:38am On Jan 29, 2013
anulaxad:

please the Nigerian government itself admitted to making 150 billion pounds last year just in oil profits alone.

And this IS from those corrupt nigga's. SO work out how much we could really earn in oil profits and work out twenty percent of how much you worked OUT and ADD IT to the grand total,AND THAT WILL GIVE AN INSIGHT HOW MUCH NIGERIA ACTUALLY EARNS.

If it is not to much work, can you please show us where the Nigerian government admitted to making $150b from oil, I really would like to see ur source of info
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
No ex-president has done a half of president GEJ job.
President GEJ is the best ever,
The more president GEJ campaigns is the more our president GEJ keep on serving and working for Nigeria***

Even they blinds can feel His services.

GEJ.com*****************
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by anulaxad(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by cjfavour(m): 3:31am On Feb 25, 2016
Sincere9gerian:
@cjfavour..,I promise to sustain this thread until you apologise for your SHAMELESS LIES on this forum. When you posted the first LIE, I neglected it because I dont usually go back and forth or any issue. But when I observed you were CONSISTENTLY repeating the same LIES, I decided to intervene.

Apologise for your LIES now!

I went back to our discussions years back. I believe you're d one dt owns me an apology now. Is d port working now? Now apologize
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by mobaking: 6:26am On Feb 25, 2016
GEJ's most visible legacy is bet9ja,nairabet,bet360 and other gambling points.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta / 1,723 Contractors Received N70bn Without Mobilising To Site ―Reps / Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.