Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years (10771 Views)

Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by eggheaders(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
@cjfavour.,is that you? Is that the Shameless LAIR?

your dumbness is gross.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by jmaine: 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2013
eggheaders:

your moronic head is so killing.ask the guy for The studies.for the Dubai transformation go read up on sheikh Ali matuoum biography.and how he brought about really development.

Your impeccable stupidity is outstanding . . . .

Again kindly show us the study you felt was requisite enough from him or hide your filthy self in shame. . .

Please we are waiting for you to further justify your innate and inherited foolishness . . . .
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by eggheaders(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
jmaine:

Your impeccable stupidity is outstanding . . . .

Again kindly show us the study you felt was requisite enough from him or hide your filthy self in shame. . .

Please we are waiting for you to further justify your innate and inherited foolishness . . . .

it will really do your big dumb head alot of good to ask the guy.are you this dumb.mental illness is really evidence in gej and his surrogates the way they reason.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by jmaine: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
eggheaders:

it will really do your big dumb head alot of good to ask the guy.are you this dumb.mental illness is really evidence in gej and his surrogates the way they reason.

So the ediot finally accepts that he jumped into the fray with no iota of clue about what he chose to defend....

Now step aside for proven intelligent people to rub furs . . .

Learners and rookies are hereby excused
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Lansin: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
retardation,confusion,and fear and as also advanced political failure since 1999
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by eggheaders(m): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
jmaine:

So the ediot finally accepts that he jumped into the fray with no iota of clue about what he chose to defend....

Now step aside for proven intelligent people to rub furs . . .

Learners and rookies are hereby excused

your senility is growing wide. the guy explain a study he carried out collaborated with an economist analysis. you oppose that point without any analysis.just y'all gej surrogates normal way of putting down hardworking peeps which opinion shows your government incompetency. fool go suck retardeen a55 joor.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by DaLover(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
A lot of people Seam to think we are very rich, they do not realize how poor we are, and how little the moeny we generate can achieve at one go

@2.5 million barrels per day, and $100 per barrel,
In a year, we should earn 2.5million X 100 X 365 or $91billion (cost of production not considered)
Of his total, the FG keeps about $40billion, the states and he LGs share the rest.

I googled 'cost of road constructions' and I came up with the an average of $30million per 4lane km of road.
The east west road is bout 300km, and at this rate would cost 300km X $30million or $9billion(I did not include additional cost for numerous bridges or Niger delta terrain)

From a miserly $40billion a year the FG is expected to actually perform magic, pay salaries, subsidize university education, health, subsidize your Nepa, build our rail lines, build power plants, maintain refineries, universities, pay salaries for over 700,000 thousand federal workers, pay pensions, repair and maintain airports....the list is endless

Now lets go back to the example of roads...I know there is a difference between construction of roads and rehabilitation of existing roads, but you have to agree with me that many of the road begging for attention almost require full reconstruction...but for argument sake let say we use a reduced figure of $15million for a 4 lane km highway(I assumed most of the FG trunk are 4 lane roads, I may be wrong)
I don't know the total km of Nigerian roads, google couldn't help me here, but I will safely say that at least 5000 km of roads require urgent attention.
The total cost for his would be 5000km X 15 million or 75billion dollars....

Thus with an annual budget of $40b, you have roads of $75b to fix.
If you decide to dedicate $10b yearly to road construction, it would take 7years for roads bad right now, remember other roads will come up for attention as time goes on.....

We are very poor, people need to have this at he back of their minds when commenting
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by jmaine: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
^
Are you minding those fools . .the power sector alone will gulp multiple billions , talkless of uncountable sectors begging for major over hauling . . . .

eggheaders:

your senility is growing wide. the guy explain a study he carried out collaborated with an economist analysis. you oppose that point without any analysis.just y'all gej surrogates normal way of putting down hardworking peeps which opinion shows your government incompetency. fool go suck retardeen a55 joor.

Please invite your betters . .I did like to know how Nigeria could be developed in just a year grin

Am waiting for you to engage me this time . . .Are you game . . . .
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by takedat(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
jmaine: ^
Are you minding those fools . .the power sector alone will gulp multiple billions , talkless of uncountable sectors begging for major over hauling . . . .

Please invite your betters . .I did like to know how Nigeria could be developed in just a year grin

On the first paragraph, we can argue that there is paucity of funds for government to embark on all projects at a time but isn't government itself unserious when the budget for all the capital projects in 2012 only had 40% performance.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by jmaine: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
take dat: On the first paragraph, we can argue that there is paucity of funds to carry out most abandoned projects and the new ones proposed but isn't government itself unserious when the budget for all the capital projects in 2012 only had 40% performance.

Still doesn't negate the fact that Nigeria can't be developed in just a year . . No one should ever make such fallacious statement. . . .
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by anulaxad(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
eggheaders:

the guy made reference to materials on his point and gave a detail studies he carried out.and all your dumb head could spew is insult.how many years did it take to transform dubai and oda gulf enclaves.moronic soul like u can't stop reasoning with their as.ses.
THANK YOU,

MR. JMAINE

IF I WAS IGNORANT WHY DID I ANSWER YOUR MORONIC POST YOU POSTED EARLIER,IT DOES SHOWS THAT I AM DEALING WITH AN ILLITERATE PDP PAID OR NOT.

BEING A DEVELOPED COUNTRY DOES NOT MEAN YOU WITH BEAR THE TITLE DEVELOPED YOU CUUNT.

IF A COUNTRY DEVELOPS ITSELF FAST,THEY BECOME A NEWLY INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRY FOR ONE OR TWO YEARS THEN THEY GET THE TITLE DEVELOPED.OR IF IT IS A HUGELY POPULATED COUNTRY LIKE CHINA IT MAY TAKE A FEW YEARS UNTIL THEY BEAR THE DEVELOPED TITLE.

Research Czech republic,or philippines or CHINA or even Malaysia. AND YOU WILL BE SO SURPRISED TO SEE WHAT WHAT TITLES THESE COUNTRIES BARED BEFORE AND AFTER A YEAR OF JUST STRONG DEVELOPMENT.AND TO MAKE THINGS EVEN WORSE THOSE countries don't even earn half of what Nigeria earns a year(INCLUDING CHINA). THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY IS JUST WORTH AROUND 256 BILLION US DOLLARS,YET NIGERIA LAST YEAR EARNED NEARLY UP TO 150 BILLION UK POUNDS IN OIL PROFITS(recorded by the Nigerian government)JUST ALONE.
SO JUST IMAGINE HOW MUCH WE REALLY EARN INCLUDING ALL THE MONEY STOLEN FROM CORRUPTION AND OTHER RESOURCES NIGERIA SELL.

YOU ARE AN UTTER DISGRACE TO NIGERIANS,AND YOUR HEARTLESSNESS TO YOUR FELLOW NIGERIANS IS REALLY SAD. READ THE ECONOMIST EDITION OF MAY LAST YEAR.THAT MIGHT GIVE YOU A BIT OF INSIGHT OF WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.OR JUST TRY AND READ YOUR AVERAGE NIGERIAN NEWSPAPER.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by takedat(m): 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
jmaine:

Still doesn't negate the fact that Nigeria can't be developed in just a year . . No one should ever make such fallacious statement. . . .
Yes it doesn't negate the fact that Nigeria can't develop in a year to five, but it does prolong it farther. If we keep having unsatisfactory performance of our budgets, all the talks of transformation will be nought!
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by anulaxad(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
DaLover: A lot of people Seam to think we are very rich, they do not realize how poor we are, and how little the moeny we generate can achieve at one go

@2.5 million barrels per day, and $100 per barrel,
In a year, we should earn 2.5million X 100 X 365 or $91billion (cost of production not considered)
Of his total, the FG keeps about $40billion, the states and he LGs share the rest.

I googled 'cost of road constructions' and I came up with the an average of $30million per 4lane km of road.
The east west road is bout 300km, and at this rate would cost 300km X $30million or $9billion(I did not include additional cost for numerous bridges or Niger delta terrain)

From a miserly $40billion a year the FG is expected to actually perform magic, pay salaries, subsidize university education, health, subsidize your Nepa, build our rail lines, build power plants, maintain refineries, universities, pay salaries for over 700,000 thousand federal workers, pay pensions, repair and maintain airports....the list is endless

Now lets go back to the example of roads...I know there is a difference between construction of roads and rehabilitation of existing roads, but you have to agree with me that many of the road begging for attention almost require full reconstruction...but for argument sake let say we use a reduced figure of $15million for a 4 lane km highway(I assumed most of the FG trunk are 4 lane roads, I may be wrong)
I don't know the total km of Nigerian roads, google couldn't help me here, but I will safely say that at least 5000 km of roads require urgent attention.
The total cost for his would be 5000km X 15 million or 75billion dollars....

Thus with an annual budget of $40b, you have roads of $75b to fix.
If you decide to dedicate $10b yearly to road construction, it would take 7years for roads bad right now, remember other roads will come up for attention as time goes on.....

We are very poor, people need to have this at he back of their minds when commenting

PLEASE STOP RIGHT THERE, CAMEROON IS WORTH 26 BILLION DOLLARS WHILE YOUR SO UNJUSTIFIED CLAIM SAYS NIGERIA MAKES 91 BILLION RIGHT THE SAME CAMEROON THAT IS DEVELOPING THE FASTEST IN CENTRAL AFRICA OUT OF WHAT FUNDS.

IT JUST SHOWS THE LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE.

I WILL BORROW A COMMENT FROM AN EARLIER POST I SAID.

NIGERIA HAS NOT EVER BEEN RECESSION SINCE OIL WAS FOUND.

YET THE UK WHICH EARNS MONEY FROM THE COMMONWEALTH AND SOVEREIGN MONARCH OWNED STATES JUST ENDED IT'S RECESSION NOT THAT LONG AGO.

NIGERIA IS EXTREMELY RICH AND I CANNOT STRESS IT OUT ENOUGH. JUST READ MY LAST POST.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by anulaxad(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2013
jmaine:

I AM COMING FOR YOU.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by DaLover(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2013
eggheaders:

the guy made reference to materials on his point and gave a detail studies he carried out.and all your dumb head could spew is insult.how many years did it take to transform dubai and oda gulf enclaves.moronic soul like u can't stop reasoning with their as.ses.
It took exactly 11 months and 15 days to complete Dubai, not even a complete year....
Jesus Christ! Are you for real?
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by jmaine: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
anulaxad:

I AM COMING FOR YOU.

Kindly shut up and stop making irrelevant assertions . . . .

take dat: Yes it doesn't negate the fact that Nigeria can't develop in a year to five, but it does prolong it farther. If we keep having unsatisfactory performance of our budgets, all the talks of transformation will be nought!

Fair enough view . .i have no objections to your post wink
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by DaLover(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
anulaxad: THANK YOU,

MR. JMAINE

IF I WAS IGNORANT WHY DID I ANSWER YOUR MORONIC POST YOU POSTED EARLIER,IT DOES SHOWS THAT I AM DEALING WITH AN ILLITERATE PDP PAID OR NOT.

BEING A DEVELOPED COUNTRY DOES NOT MEAN YOU WITH BEAR THE TITLE DEVELOPED YOU CUUNT.

IF A COUNTRY DEVELOPS ITSELF FAST,THEY BECOME A NEWLY INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRY FOR ONE OR TWO YEARS THEN THEY GET THE TITLE DEVELOPED.OR IF IT IS A HUGELY POPULATED COUNTRY LIKE CHINA IT MAY TAKE A FEW YEARS UNTIL THEY BEAR THE DEVELOPED TITLE.

Research Czech republic,or philippines or CHINA or even Malaysia. AND YOU WILL BE SO SURPRISED TO SEE WHAT WHAT TITLES THESE COUNTRIES BARED BEFORE AND AFTER A YEAR OF JUST STRONG DEVELOPMENT.AND TO MAKE THINGS EVEN WORSE THOSE countries don't even earn half of what Nigeria earns a year(INCLUDING CHINA). THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY IS JUST WORTH AROUND 256 BILLION US DOLLARS,YET NIGERIA LAST YEAR EARNED NEARLY UP TO 150 BILLION UK POUNDS IN OIL PROFITS(recorded by the Nigerian government)JUST ALONE.
SO JUST IMAGINE HOW MUCH WE REALLY EARN INCLUDING ALL THE MONEY STOLEN FROM CORRUPTION AND OTHER RESOURCES NIGERIA SELL.

YOU ARE AN UTTER DISGRACE TO NIGERIANS,AND YOUR HEARTLESSNESS TO YOUR FELLOW NIGERIANS IS REALLY SAD. READ THE ECONOMIST EDITION OF MAY LAST YEAR.THAT MIGHT GIVE YOU A BIT OF INSIGHT OF WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.OR JUST TRY AND READ YOUR AVERAGE NIGERIAN NEWSPAPER.
Gross misuse of Internet
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by DaLover(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
anulaxad:

PLEASE STOP RIGHT THERE, CAMEROON IS WORTH 26 BILLION DOLLARS WHILE YOUR SO UNJUSTIFIED CLAIM SAYS NIGERIA MAKES 91 BILLION RIGHT THE SAME CAMEROON THAT IS DEVELOPING THE FASTEST IN CENTRAL AFRICA OUT OF WHAT FUNDS.

IT JUST SHOWS THE LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE.

I WILL BORROW A COMMENT FROM AN EARLIER POST I SAID.

NIGERIA HAS NOT EVER BEEN RECESSION SINCE OIL WAS FOUND.

YET THE UK WHICH EARNS MONEY FROM THE COMMONWEALTH AND SOVEREIGN MONARCH OWNED STATES JUST ENDED IT'S RECESSION NOT THAT LONG AGO.

NIGERIA IS EXTREMELY RICH AND I CANNOT STRESS IT OUT ENOUGH. JUST READ MY LAST POST.

Guy stop pretending to be dumb, it isn't funny,
I just did a rough calculation of how much the FG earns, where did you get $250billion from, or you hunk the CBN can print money anytime they feel like.

1 Like

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by omanzo02: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
Demdem: here in PH, Rivers - I dont know of any so far

Ok, now we know u are an ACN or CPC representive in Niger delta grin grin
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Anaskie(m): 1:58am On Jan 27, 2013
franchizy: GEJ in collaboration wit Gov T. A Orji are rehabilitating all d major roads in Aba, Abia state. Dis roads were abandoned by d past administration. It is 4 d reasons dat Abians say they will forever remain indebted to our God sent Gov T. A. Orji.
JOKE OF THE YEAR!!
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by eggheaders(m): 6:49am On Jan 27, 2013
jmaine: ^

your dumbness is gross mehn.loads of countries with lesser earning transformed their country in lesser times.go figure how long it took luiz inácio lula da silva to transform Brazil. dumbbells like you will keep springing up unreasonable excuse for your boss failure.it does not take rocket science to do just the will power and commitment.everything will fall in place.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by eggheaders(m): 6:51am On Jan 27, 2013
DaLover:
It took exactly 11 months and 15 days to complete Dubai, not even a complete year....
Jesus Christ! Are you for real?

figure that out guy.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by jmaine: 6:54am On Jan 27, 2013
eggheaders:

your dumbness is gross mehn.loads of countries with lesser earning transformed their country in lesser times.go figure how long it took luiz inácio lula da silva to transform Brazil. dumbbells like you will keep springing up unreasonable excuse for your boss failure.it does not take rocket science to do just the will power and commitment.everything will fall in place.

Is this supposed to be a proper rebuttal . . .

Your legendary dumbness is actively been advertised freely by your sorry self . .
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by eggheaders(m): 7:13am On Jan 27, 2013
jmaine:

Is this supposed to be a proper rebuttal . . .

Your legendary dumbness is actively been advertised freely by your sorry self . .

your eediot head hasn't prove us wrong.we brought different examples from countries that earn less than Nigerian and still got transformed in very short period.you still saying trash. the other guy presented a study and a detailed analysis by one of economists magazine correspondence about the fortune of the country.all you have to say is just bullcrap.your situation is just beyond redemption. you forever wanna suck on gej balls.go get a hussle nitwit.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by jmaine: 7:25am On Jan 27, 2013
eggheaders:

your eediot head hasn't prove us wrong.we brought different examples from countries that earn less than Nigerian and still got transformed in very short period.you still saying trash. the other guy presented a study and a detailed analysis by one of economists magazine correspondence about the fortune of the country.all you have to say is just bullcrap.your situation is just beyond redemption. you forever wanna suck on gej balls.go get a hussle nitwit.

Proof what wrong . .that all our infrastructural challenges can be solved in a year

Again what study and detailed analysis did the guy furnish us . . .

You see why I classified you as an irrepressible dull brained doofus . .

Am still waiting for that useless studies you have been referencing to butress your fallacious assertion . .furnish us or kindly step aside . . .
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Demdem(m): 7:34am On Jan 27, 2013
omanzo02:

Ok, now we know u are an ACN or CPC representive in Niger delta grin grin

Why did u leave out APGA? U dey mind those idiotss. grin
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by eggheaders(m): 7:37am On Jan 27, 2013
jmaine:

Proof what wrong . .that all our infrastructural challenges can be solved in a year

Again what study and detailed analysis did the guy furnish us . . .

You see why I classified you as an irrepressible dull brained doofus . .

Am still waiting for that useless studies you have been referencing to butress your fallacious assertion . .furnish us or kindly step aside . . .

your stupidity is just so gross. damn folks like you deserve the firing squad without pity mehn.Brazil pre Lula gat worse infrastructure than Nigeria. Dubai was a mere desert before being transformed to a state of the art infrastructure. with lesser earnings than Nigeria.you and your boss gej.are so slow you can't think with your head.that why y'all making the presidency a joke with your countless goof.and for the study getting a July edition of the economist shouldn't be a luxury for you.with all the crumbs gej throw at you for sucking his dirty a55 on cyberspace.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by jmaine: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2013
eggheaders:

your stupidity is just so gross. damn folks like you deserve the firing squad without pity mehn.Brazil pre Lula gat worse infrastructure than Nigeria. Dubai was a mere desert before being transformed to a state of the art infrastructure. with lesser earnings than Nigeria.you and your boss gej.are so slow you can't think with your head.that why y'all making the presidency a joke with your countless goof.and for the study getting a July edition of the economist shouldn't be a luxury for you.with all the crumbs gej throw at you for sucking his dirty a55 on cyberspace.

Lol, so Dubai and Brazil were all transformed under a year. . ..

Shifty dude engaging in the most absurd display of null post; always in tangent to the present issue of discussion . . .

Please refer to Dalover brief estimates and gain necessary insight . .. . . .

P:S = Imma avoid answering you again if you still come up sadly very empty . . .
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by anulaxad(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
jmaine:

Lol, so Dubai and Brazil were all transformed under a year. . ..

Shifty dude engaging in the most absurd display of null post; always in tangent to the present issue of discussion . . .

Please refer to Dalover brief estimates and gain necessary insight . .. . . .

P:S = Imma avoid answering you again if you still come up sadly very empty . . .
YES
THEY WERE,WHAT DOES YOUR DECEITFUL MORONIC ARROGANCE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND. CCUNT.

AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE NIGERIA STILL EARNS MORE THAN 50% PERCENT OR MORE OF WHAT THESE COUNTRIES EARN TODAY.

A COUNTRY DOES NOT HAVE TO BEAR THE NAME DEVELOPED TO BE A DEVELOPED COUNTRY.

PEOPLE DO NOT NEED TO ARGUE WITH SUCH MMORONIC RETARDEDNESS . NO WONDER MR.EGGHEADERS IS TIRED OF ANSWERING YOUR STUPIDITY.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by eggheaders(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
anulaxad: YES
THEY WERE,WHAT DOES YOUR DECEITFUL MORONIC ARROGANCE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND. CCUNT.

AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE NIGERIA STILL EARNS MORE THAN 50% PERCENT OR MORE OF WHAT THESE COUNTRIES EARN TODAY.

A COUNTRY DOES NOT HAVE TO BEAR THE NAME DEVELOPED TO BE A DEVELOPED COUNTRY.

PEOPLE DO NOT NEED TO ARGUE WITH SUCH MMORONIC RETARDEDNESS . NO WONDER MR.EGGHEADERS IS TIRED OF ANSWERING YOUR STUPIDITY.

just let the fool be.his stupidity is beyond redemption.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by anulaxad(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
DaLover:

Guy stop pretending to be dumb, it isn't funny,
I just did a rough calculation of how much the FG earns, where did you get $250billion from, or you hunk the CBN can print money anytime they feel like.

WHO ON EARTH IS THIS ********.

YOUR HAVE ****** PISSED MY DAY OFF.*****************************

YOU ARE A MERE DEMON AND SURELY WILL NOT GET FAR.
DID JONATHAN HIMSELF FORCE YOU TO TYPE THE DISTURBING CRAP YOU JUST SPEWED OUT.

HEAR YOURSELF,I MEAN YOU SAY NIGERIA MAKES THIS CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY A DAY FROM OIL PROFITS WHICH I CHOOSE TO DISBELIEVE,BUT DO YOU KNOW 20% OF WHAT NIGERIA EARNS A YEAR IS FROM OTHER NATURAL RESOURCES THAT WE HAVE.

YOUR BRAIN NEEDS TO BE FURNISHED NOT EVEN GHANA MAKES 91 BILLION DOLLARS.

TOO MUCH YO YO BEATERS.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by DaLover(m): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
eggheaders:

just let the fool be.his stupidity is beyond redemption.

Please how much does Brasil earn, what's her population?
How much does UAE earn, what's her population

I have shown you that nigeria earns approximately $90 billion annually( and this is being very generous)

Check this link on government budgets and heir expenses, notice the relative positions of nigeria to Dubai and Brasil.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_government_budgets_by_country

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim In Court To Stop Jegede / Supporters Of PDP Elders & Representative Clash In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / "Those Behind June 12 Annulment Angry With Buhari" - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.