Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,702 members, 7,969,050 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:07 PM

Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years (10796 Views)

Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by cjfavour(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The truth is that federal govt projects are usually spread apart, such that except you look out for them you may think nothing is happening. This is unlike state govt who may become messiah after tarring 3 or more 2centimetre long inner city roads.

For want of time, let me quickly list the ones I can remember now.

In Anambra state:

1) re-construction and expansion of Bridge-head to upper Iweka section of the Enugu-Onitsha express road

2) completion of the Onitsha-Owerri road

3) building of Onitsha inland port (N4 billion worth project)

4) building of federal secretariat- still ongoing, to be completed this yr

5) building of Zik Mausoleum

6) Supporting the state govt all the way until the state became an all producing state. Definitely, an OBJ in Aso would have found a way of killing or delaying that project.

7) Provision of huge funds for infrastructural upgrade of the state university- Anambra state university. It was one of the 12 universities that recieved N25 billion intervention fund late last yr.

There's are some intra-state roads, erosion control sites,etc that are also ongoing. More may be added to the list later

The ones I can remember in Enugu state for now include:

1) The improved power supply. I'm a living testimony of this achievement. In fact na dis one sweet my belle pass

2) The Enugu-Abia-PH-North rail line: still ongoing

3) The Enugu-PH road is being made motorable. The section from Enugu down was already completed the last time I travelled on the road. The return section was still ongoing then. Many other FG roads recieved similar attention under "operation safe passage".

As I remember more projects, I'll them to the list
GEJ does nt have anything to do with onitsha owerri road. On onitsha inland port,dts laughable. Is there anything like dt nt to talk of completion? GEJ did nt start it and they'v nt finishd it. How many ships have anchored there? Are u aware dt they'v nt dredged d niger river? PO and GEJ sold us a donkey when GEJ came for commisioning. My anger is why d N/A have nt askd question where all d money d govt have bn expending there is going. It beats me. That structure have bn like dt since OBJ era. Meanwhile tell ur brother dt onitsha ds nt enjoy electricity s they used to b4 he came on board.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Truckpusher(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2013
anulaxad:

person.

IS THAT WHY HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE DIE JUST ALONE IN ROAD ACCIDENTS EVERY DAY.
#ONLY IN NIGERIA#
VERIFIED ILLITERATE.
YOU MUST BE THE JOKE OF THIS 21ST CENTURY...WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO GRIND IN HATRED AND WALLOW IN ABJECT POVERTY, DO FIND TIME TO VISIT A PSYCHIATRIC DOCTOR BEFORE IT BECOMES TOO LATE FOR YOUR FAMILY...PLEASE HEARKEN TO MY ADVICE OH YE LITTLE EEDIOT.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by ayox2003: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2013
I don't know what goes down in the state but here are the things I've observed:

1) Freedom of information- I mean, this government is open about the both the money allocated to project and money stolen. Unlike OBJ who hoodwinked people to vote for him without real information about how he spent money during his first term. GEJ's administration has been open enough. Ofcourse an informed citizen would be able to cast his vote based on the information and details he has about GEJ's administration, should he wish to go for a second term. If u feel he's done well based on how he spends money, u'd give him ur vote and if not, vote for someone else - because ur much more informed.

2)He started electoral reforms in Nigeria. This is the bedrock of democracy and he changed the tide, kudos.

Note: Road construction and so on are normal things a government should do. Do you praise your child because he goes to school everyday? No. But u praise him when he goes to school and gets good grades. A government that builds road, puts street light on a bridge is doing what's normal whichever way you see it, she deserves your praise when she creates job, taps into agriculture, enhance health programmes, fights corruption to the uttermost to name a few.

Nigerians, let's widen our scope and demand the best from our leaders because they are paid much more than the best leaders in the world.

Frawzey

5 Likes

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Truckpusher(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2013
Mad Cow:

Look at this scrotum calling somebody a person!!

So the Guy listed his opinion, and all you could come back with was that foolish line.

You are a perfect case study for why Abortion should be legalized in Nigeria.. angry
grin grin grin grin grin YOU BE REAL MADCOW, you cracked me hard...c'mon !!gerrout of here...
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by xxyz17(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2013
Sir what has his age got to do with the post? He presented facts, its either you go ahead and verify them or you just shut d Bleep up pls. I'm always sad when I c folks like you that have sold their very soul to hate.
Clerverly:
That is why you argue like a kid. I am sure your father is a benefactor of retardeen's largesse.

1 Like

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by cjfavour(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2013
4bobo: visiting delapidated police college and visiting dana crash scene.you know the state am talking about.
I'm nt GEJ's fan bt pls dnt blame him for dt police college mess. The blame shld go to d evil minded OBJ nt GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Demdem(m): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2013
cjfavour: I'm nt GEJ's fan bt pls dnt blame him for dt police college mess. The blame shld go to d evil minded OBJ nt GEJ.

the Retardeen implemented 2010, 2011 and 2012 budgets and u expect him not to be blamed for the rot shocked shocked are u serious?
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2013
cjfavour: GEJ does nt have anything to do with onitsha owerri road. On onitsha inland port,dts laughable. Is there anything like dt nt to talk of completion? GEJ did nt start it and they'v nt finishd it. How many ships have anchored there? Are u aware dt they'v nt dredged d niger river? PO and GEJ sold us a donkey when GEJ came for commisioning. My anger is why d N/A have nt askd question where all d money d govt have bn expending there is going. It beats me. That structure have bn like dt since OBJ era. Meanwhile tell ur brother dt onitsha ds nt enjoy electricity s they used to b4 he came on board.
I dont usually reply shameless LIARS. All I can say is shame on all LIARS!!
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by gerald09(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2013
taharqa: LOL..... Sm of u ijiots neva fail to 'perform'. My age is d only tin u saw in dat post, right? You shld feel very lucky dat i can't bring myself to insult yr father, else...
Dude don't take it personal, most nigerians a bound by their hatred for themselves and odas around dem. He is probably a 100yr man dat has go tru hell in nigeria. GEJ is doing a great job so far. Wit dis trend must young people like us have hope in nigeria. Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2013
cjfavour: GEJ does nt have anything to do with onitsha owerri road. On onitsha inland port,dts laughable. Is there anything like dt nt to talk of completion? GEJ did nt start it and they'v nt finishd it. How many ships have anchored there? Are u aware dt they'v nt dredged d niger river? PO and GEJ sold us a donkey when GEJ came for commisioning. My anger is why d N/A have nt askd question where all d money d govt have bn expending there is going. It beats me. That structure have bn like dt since OBJ era. Meanwhile tell ur brother dt onitsha ds nt enjoy electricity s they used to b4 he came on board.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by eggheaders(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2013

I was surprise too when he was mentioning all this lies.cos the onitsha I stayed for months last year.still has bad road especially when you wanna connect awka through nkpor,ogidi and abatiti.the light situation is also so bad especially in fegge,woliwo and odo akpor.the dredging tin is now becoming a dream.gej just failed all Nigerians across all Geo political zone.speaking from experience with real Nigerians I met in cos of touring the nation.only this fake paid nitwits here are seeing things differently.maybe they live in another Nigeria. different from ours.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by cjfavour(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I dont usually join words with LIARS. All I can say is shame on all LIARS!!
i'm talking about my state and u're calling me a liar? I'm there at onitsha right now. How many ships have u heard anchored there? Pls anambra is my state and i live in ontsha. Tell me why will i lie? We're talking about progress in my state. Or are u nt aware dt govt officials are in nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by eggheaders(m): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

damn even a toddler in ochanga knows who the real liar issmh for you mehn
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by cjfavour(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
Demdem:

the Retardeen implemented 2010, 2011 and 2012 budgets and u expect him not to be blamed for the rot shocked shocked are u serious?
I'm serious. Tell me how long did d evil OBJ spend in govt? Why didnt he do smthng about it. Are u aware of keyamo case against kenny martins on police fundin? How did d evil man handle dt case? OBJ spent 8 yrs and didnt do anything about it and u want me to blame smone who have nt spend up to 8 yrs. Abeg,i criticises GEJ bt nt to d point of calling black white. I just want him to perform though i didnt vote for him and will never bcs he have a record of non performance. Check my posts about him prior to 2011 election. Bt now he's d president,we have to support him to perform and speak out when he's nt performing.

1 Like

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by stankezzy: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
Abdul Adam56: (1)The bomb of blast of 1st october at eagle square(2)the increase of fuel price.
boko haram informant,una don dey show una selfs one by one.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by cjfavour(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
eggheaders:

I was surprise too when he was mentioning all this lies.cos the onitsha I stayed for months last year.still has bad road especially when you wanna connect awka through nkpor,ogidi and abatiti.the light situation is also so bad especially in fegge,woliwo and odo akpor.the dredging tin is now becoming a dream.gej just failed all Nigerians across all Geo political zone.speaking from experience with real Nigerians I met in cos of touring the nation.only this fake paid nitwits here are seeing things differently.maybe they live in another Nigeria. different from ours.
I'v bn to dt port complex. I met d marine police there and i askd them why d port is nt yet operational despite all d hype about it. They laughed at me as if i was wearing d back of my shirt. They told me dt d niger have nt bn dredged dt they're doing politics with it. D police men there are even angry with what govt is doing with dt port. I mean ss and northern ppl. They blame our igbo politicians and contractors. Thats why i'm waiting for NGIGE and other senators to come and contest for gubernotorial. I swear dt i must ask them question on dt onitsha port.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Demdem(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
cjfavour: I'm serious. Tell me how long did d evil OBJ spend in govt? Why didnt he do smthng about it. Are u aware of keyamo case against kenny martins on police fundin? How did d evil man handle dt case? OBJ spent 8 yrs and didnt do anything about it and u want me to blame smone who have nt spend up to 8 yrs. Abeg,i criticises GEJ bt nt to d point of calling black white. I just want him to perform though i didnt vote for him and will never bcs he have a record of non performance. Check my posts about him prior to 2011 election. Bt now he's d president,we have to support him to perform and speak out when he's nt performing.

So because OBJ didnt do it then its wrong for us to question the retardeen who has operated three budgets so far why he hasnt done it right?
Get this straight, OBJ is no longer the president and i care less about him for now but the Retardeen.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by idsamoo(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
PDP guys! Looking for ways to gain the heart of nlanders!!dats for Benin,nd as for the stable power supply yu talking about,,dats fat lie,i will agree its only stable at GRA,airport road Benin,bt for other areas in benin its been total unstable power supply .Am saying dis because i served in Benin,Nifor to be precise,so,i kno what am talking abt mr oga!
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by geeez: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
stankezzy: so after reporting you to the village head,you continue smokeing pow-pow leaf mixed with dogon-yaro,i dont know how to help u again oo!

You're inconsequential
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by miiraaj: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
............ I'm still tinking......!
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by deletrue: 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
Clerverly:
That is why you argue like a kid. I am sure your father is a benefactor of retardeen's largesse.
And how old are you? Re-read your response to someone who has pin-pointed achievements of this government in his state! Under normal circumstance, is left for you to prove him wrong or right but because you are less than 20 years of age, you decided to act like a nonentity. One is wondering how come that you and your likes grew up like a deviant? Sometimes some of you may be likened to a mother snake who goes different direction after delivery. Your up bring shows how low your families may have been. Pls parents try to straighten your children so that when they are grown up, people can easily say appreciable comments about them.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Spiritmask: 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by taharqa: 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
idsamoo: PDP guys! Looking for ways to gain the heart of nlanders!!dats for Benin,nd as for the stable power supply yu talking about,,dats fat lie,i will agree its only stable at GRA,airport road Benin,bt for other areas in benin its been total unstable power supply .Am saying dis because i served in Benin,Nifor to be precise,so,i kno what am talking abt mr oga!
Hey, my frnd don't do that; don't be sillly. 1st off, fvck PDP. I hv NEVER supportd PDP anytime on NL, as a mata of fact i hv bashd dem a no of times; howeva, I hv also made it very clear that oda political parties (ACN, CPC, ANPP, APGA etc) are not beta in d least than PDP- they are ALL approximately the same. I howeva SUPPORT GEJ wisely..... On light supply in Benin, dude you dont know what you are talking about. See, since around Xmas period 2011 power has so increasd and become stable at an average of 18 hrs per day except those few times when there were National Systems problem. This is FACT; evident in Benin City....
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by eggheaders(m): 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
Spiritmask: U r blind if u cnt c d gej achievement in anambra. I'm in onitsha bridge head now, ther is a lot of work done in d sea port, yesterday i went to jamb office in akwa, they r reconstructn enugu-onitsha roads. Onitsha-owerri road had been recönstructed. We enjoy more dan 18hrs electricity in onitsha

try again dumbbells ............
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Parnassuss(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
@Sincere9erian, bro onto that Onitsha bridge gist I can say when me last saw it (October last year) it was in the exact shape it had been for the last 3 years ain't nothing new there dude.

Not saying you are lying or anything, just your facts may be mixed up.

Wait sef, why is that only GEJ's accomplishments are getting discussed all over NL? It's too obvious that some people want to start paint the guy in the purest light before 2015 reaches.

1 Like

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Orikinla(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
They said he gave our village an NNPC Mega Station, because his mother in-law is from our village.
But I wonder how a mega gas station is a big deal when what they need most are regular power supply and water supply.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by SlyIg(f): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
Demdem:

so 2yrs 8months is a little time eh?
thats why i asked what d past government has done in your village so that i can be able to compare and contrast. Goodluck came to meet an epilepsy power and he is trying his very best to keep things in order. If not for the distractions of this boko haram idiotts, he would have gone far with projects by now. Try to reason better pls.

2 Likes

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Parnassuss(m): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
stankezzy: boko haram informant,una don dey show una selfs one by one.

How is he a BH informant? If he doesn't like the president is it a constitutional crime or do you just hate all northern names wherever you find it? Bro abeg this is not the way to better yourself or help our country
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by everyevery: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
wit ur thinking u cant even govern ur room y on hearth will u pump out money wtout knowing how d previous one was spent daz recklessness get it
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by GenOrumov: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
I'm tired of seeing threads on GEJ this, GEJ that always. As for people like myself and others that are unrepentant non-GEJ supporters, The harder they try to show/prove to us what he has done, the more which he hasn't done or has done wrongly comes out into the open. Personally, i believe he hasn't done anything that has impacted on my life and I'm just waiting to boot out this GEJ led government come 2015.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Promolysis(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The truth is that federal govt projects are usually spread apart, such that except you look out for them you may think nothing is happening. This is unlike state govt who may become messiah after tarring 3 or more 2centimetre long inner city roads.

For want of time, let me quickly list the ones I can remember now.

In Anambra state:

1) re-construction and expansion of Bridge-head to upper Iweka section of the Enugu-Onitsha express road

2) completion of the Onitsha-Owerri road

3) building of Onitsha inland port (N4 billion worth project)

4) building of federal secretariat- still ongoing, to be completed this yr

5) building of Zik Mausoleum

6) Supporting the state govt all the way until the state became an all producing state. Definitely, an OBJ in Aso would have found a way of killing or delaying that project.

7) Provision of huge funds for infrastructural upgrade of the state university- Anambra state university. It was one of the 12 universities that recieved N25 billion intervention fund late last yr.

There's are some intra-state roads, erosion control sites,etc that are also ongoing. More may be added to the list later

The ones I can remember in Enugu state for now include:

1) The improved power supply. I'm a living testimony of this achievement. In fact na dis one sweet my belle pass

2) The Enugu-Abia-PH-North rail line: still ongoing

3) The Enugu-PH road is being made motorable. The section from Enugu down was already completed the last time I travelled on the road. The return section was still ongoing then. Many other FG roads recieved similar attention under "operation safe passage".

As I remember more projects, I'll them to the list
gej is the worst president in the histroy of naija, no sentiment.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by theripper: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
aglomar: Nothing here in Ogun State

Wetin Obasanjo d monkey do for Ogun state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Bans Free Grazing: Assembly Passes Bill / "Buhari Tsunami Will Not Work In 2019" — Zanna Gaddama Mustapha / Murray-Bruce: "Buhari Can’t Spend $1bn On Arms Procurement Until NASS Approves"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.