Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (258033 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2013
remsonik: Hello ladies,there is the guy who is my friend and we are really close.all of a sudden he stopped talking to me,won't call me or pick my call. Although we are still friends and I really like him a lot plus he knows how to bring me out of my shell. Pls what could be wrong for him to be avoiding me,am losing it.pls help

Lols. The guy asked you for punny when he needed it and you turned him down and because there's no time to waste time, he walked away and now you're here wondering why you are ignored. Just send text to him and apologise pleading that you're ready to offer the punny to him anyhow he may want it and you'll have him back. Do it now now!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2013
remsonik: Hello ladies,there is the guy who is my friend and we are really close.all of a sudden he stopped talking to me,won't call me or pick my call. Although we are still friends and I really like him a lot plus he knows how to bring me out of my shell. Pls what could be wrong for him to be avoiding me,am losing it.pls help
Maybe him don get gf or him notice one mu*mu character wey u dey always exhibit. Either conciously or unconciously or u pt am for friend zone
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2013
I hate to say it but my BFF still get sense pass my ex-e-hubby! Na only punny that one sabi undecided lipsrsealed

Honey sugar, how u dey dis morning??
The above is for passionfruit.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
ms_pee: ^^ thanks dear. It's not too late, but the mistake has been made. You know falling and getting back up is not very easy.

I am one of those ladies out there that will never love again. embarassed
Hi Ms_pee, ur words really touched me, i dont know much about u, but wat u said sounds like u av gone thru some very terrible experiences.. do you think we may share conversations n experiences? am Bayo by name
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Teotihuacan: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
47 pages to go.......
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by mspee(f): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
jbonito1: Hi Ms_pee, ur words really touched me, i dont know much about u, but wat u said sounds like u av gone thru some very terrible experiences.. do you think we may share conversations n experiences? am Bayo by name

Conversations and experiences? undecided
Okay!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
ms_pee:

Conversations and experiences? undecided
Okay!

Sounds scary right? grin grin grin grin... So what makes u say u can never fall in love again? what kuld a guy av done? am curious
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
cowgurl:

Hey, I think you misunderstood her.

And to your comment, I believe a true relationship involves;

* both hands working on it

* sacrifices and compromises by both parties

* finance, love and encouragement

"wit love u can brush up someone 2 bcom successful

And if anyone is planning to do the above, he or she should do so with an open mind devoid of expectations...
i gat her point very well bt i wntd 2 correct dat impression 2 ladies generally who are victim of such..tnx
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
ur question is such a sensitive 1 dat 1 can nt jst give u a hasty ans it demand wisdom...4 d fact dat human heart is hidden and deep like an ocean wit gud and bad tots....d best option 2 solve ur question is 2 call him 2 order by having a form of discussion over is sudden change....d only way tru which d heart is heard is by communication nt by imaginations is very vital u talk over it b4 u draw ur conclusion...i wldnt assume it ws because of punny dat ws why he is acting weird unless if both of u had agreement on dat or discuss abt dat b4...therefore 2 exhibit clear conscienceness and maturity inorder 2 avoid falsehood abt his,action,atittude and making a hasty unrevised destruction...i wld advice u talk it out wit him...den come bak for further advice if need be..tnx

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
passionate88: Maybe him don get gf or him notice one mu*mu character wey u dey always exhibit. Either conciously or unconciously or u pt am for friend zone
still 2 b considered 2
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
bjennifer: I want to know, is there anyone who goes through this Menace. You see someone you really like but when he shows interest quickly you pull back and then the one who really doesn't send you is the one you are head over heels for...
The more he's unpredictable the more you can't seem to get him out of your head, it becomes another season of The Chase!!!
You like the chase more than the actual relationship....
I don't know if its a psycological issue because that's my menace!
d word phsycology(imposed,obsessed) can be controled by d mind hw u fixed it depends on hw it functions..4 example if u believe dat guz are womanizer and dey are nt real if a sincere guy walk up 2 u even wen u like him u might act up like a hard 2 get lady because he jst made it 2 d list of ur generalisation wit an upset thinking...which nw leave a whole new pattern of decision as position by d mind who is nw d propeller and d incubent chairman behind d unbent lifestyle...in such situation it will b hard 2 let loose dos judgemental approach...as for ignorin dos dat adore u and adoring dos dat ignore u...i tink d problem behind dis is lack of sense of identity and hw u position ur mind...u might b located by d ryt peson bt u are nt sensitive enough 2 identify him no1 problem...he may locate u bt ur mind might sentence him away by judgement 4rm d(feminine generalisation)work on d above and history we b d rest..tnx
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by mspee(f): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
jbonito1:

Sounds scary right? grin grin grin grin... So what makes u say u can never fall in love again? what kuld a guy av done? am curious

Well, I dated a (wrong) guy that is so tied to his mother's apron. She is over-possessive, mean, rude and jealous. . .and the boy is confused - he cannot stand by/fight for me and he doesn't know what he wants. So I had to run away.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
ms_pee:

Well, I dated a (wrong) guy that is so tied to his mother's apron. She is over-possessive, mean, rude and jealous. . .and the boy is confused - he cannot stand by/fight for me and he doesn't know what he wants. So I had to run away.
I'm sorry, but that's not enough reason for not loving again. Most guys are like that... You just have to teach your man where to draw the line.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
ms_pee:

Sounds a little absurd to me ( d guy himself ), although maybe d mum has something against you? You never know!!!... Also on ur part, thats not really enuf reason to decide u're not loving again. I av passed thru a more difficult situation ( based on my judgement at least ), and i still believe someone is out there who is gonna love me for me once again, and d same should go for u...... cool cool cool cool cool cool cool.... Love might just be around d corner. Once again, You never know!!!!.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Palacedaughter(f): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
jbonito1: Hi Ms_pee, ur words really touched me, i dont know much about u, but wat u said sounds like u av gone thru some very terrible experiences.. do you think we may share conversations n experiences? am Bayo by name
Lalalalallalalalalallalallaallal. Mii... Re... Do.....

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
Palacedaughter:
Lalalalallalalalalallalallaallal. Mii... Re... Do.....

So the daughter from d palace is here.... what can i do for u dis evening? shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Palacedaughter(f): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
jbonito1:

So the daughter from d palace is here.... what can i do for u dis evening? shocked shocked shocked
change my shoes and stop eating the palace food anyhow
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
ms_pee:

Lol. Girls are different. I have hands and with those hands I work for my money. Money cannot make me love anybody, you hear? No vex. . .
*yawns* na wetin naija girls dn dey talk since time immemorial. Money cannot make me love anybody bt money go make u love somebody. According to Kanye West " nw I ain't sayin she a gold digger, bt she ain't messing wit no broke niggar"

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
alutacontinua: I hate to say it but my BFF still get sense pass my ex-e-hubby! Na only punny that one sabi undecided lipsrsealed

honey and sugar?. Na wa o. Me dey fine o. Hw body? Aluta, I knw say u b guy nd u think say I b gal because of my name. Bt me na guy like u. I no b gay. I no b ur "BFF"
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
carmelion:

Wait lemme checktongue

Insahallah means by God grace in Hausa language.Am a christain ok.smiley
lol babe. that phrase is arabic not hausa. And it is used to say God willing.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
alutacontinua: I hate to say it but my BFF still get sense pass my ex-e-hubby! Na only punny that one sabi undecided lipsrsealed

ogao na so life be. @ aluta wen luv dey sweet yu, we no hear yu complain say na puny he dey always shout o.nau its passion passion passion afta a long wait nd buddy zoning
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
passionate88: honey and sugar?. Na wa o. Me dey fine o. Hw body? Aluta, I knw say u b guy nd u think say I b boi because of my name. Bt me na guy like u. I no b gay. I no b ur "BFF"
na wao. so we still dey ds matter. angry
passionate88: honey and sugar?. Na wa o. Me dey fine o. Hw body? Aluta, I knw say u b guy nd u think say I b boi because of my name. Bt me na guy like u. I no b gay. I no b ur "BFF"
na wao. so we still dey ds matter.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Cathaliya: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
Abeg, Chidonsky the adviser, I no talk say me I perfect o, but for the fact wey you ma dey advice give people, make you try update the english and use punctuation marks where necessary...

Biko!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
babylolaroy:
na wao. so we still dey ds matter. angry
we dey agree to disagree. grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Cathaliya: Abeg, Chidonsky the adviser, I no talk say me I perfect o, but for the fact wey you ma dey advice give people, make you try update the english and use punctuation marks where necessary...

Biko!

lollllllssss grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
ms_pee:

when him use money shine ur eyes u no confuse ba?, when him dey toast u lie say ur mind no go money?. When him dey call u everytime say u no happy?, nw wey una dn part ways na nw u realise all these flaws for him body. Na wa for girls o. U go see girl wey im boifrnd jst break up wit her na that time she go see say d guy dey confused, no fit fyt for her, bla bla bla. Girls are d most confused specie of all animals on mother earth. And girls sabi pretend like say dm no get flaws too.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
Cathaliya: Abeg, Chidonsky the adviser, I no talk say me I perfect o, but for the fact wey you ma dey advice give people, make you try update the english and use punctuation marks where necessary...

Biko!
lol no prob na just combination of chating write up no probs i go adjust 4 d sake of ppl, 4 beta understanding tnx 4 ur observation ooh
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
passionate88: when him use money shine ur eyes u no confuse ba?, when him dey toast u lie say ur mind no go money?. When him dey call u everytime say u no happy?, nw wey una dn part ways na nw u realise all these flaws for him body. Na wa for girls o. U go see girl wey im boifrnd jst break up wit her na that time she go see say d guy dey confused, no fit fyt for her, bla bla bla. Girls are d most confused specie of all animals on mother earth. And girls sabi pretend like say dm no get flaws too.
lol funny bt u don borrow my way of writing oh u are under arrest 4 copy right..lol lol
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by mspee(f): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
passionate88: when him use money shine ur eyes u no confuse ba?, when him dey toast u lie say ur mind no go money?. When him dey call u everytime say u no happy?, nw wey una dn part ways na nw u realise all these flaws for him body. Na wa for girls o. U go see girl wey im boifrnd jst break up wit her na that time she go see say d guy dey confused, no fit fyt for her, bla bla bla. Girls are d most confused specie of all animals on mother earth. And girls sabi pretend like say dm no get flaws too.

Hi sir, please be matured and talk to me ONLY if/when you are talked to. Hope I am not asking for too much? Thanks!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by mspee(f): 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
kofsy:
I'm sorry, but that's not enough reason for not loving again. Most guys are like that... You just have to teach your man where to draw the line.

I understand, but the point where you have to sit your man down and talk to him about what's hurting you, his mum's attitude and all that, and then you get a slap with loads of insult is a very good part to draw the line and go your way. No?

Teaching somebody who thinks he knows it all it like teaching a pig to fly. I have passed through so many things, that's why I said I will never love again.

Where are those kids ranting about money bla bla bla? Lol...change the kind of girls you move with and your mentality, then you'd know that your money is the least of our problems!

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
ms_pee:

Hi sir, please be matured and talk to me ONLY if/when you are talked to. Hope I am not asking for too much? Thanks!
ouch!.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
ms_pee:

I understand, but the point where you have to sit your man down and talk to him about what's hurting you, his mum's attitude and all that, and then you get a slap with loads of insult is a very good part to draw the line and go your way. No?

Teaching somebody who thinks he knows it all it like teaching a pig to fly. I have passed through so many things, that's why I said I will never love again.

Where are those kids ranting about money bla bla bla? Lol...change the kind of girls you move with and your mentality, then you'd know that your money is the least of our problems!
Kids ke?, ok o, make I follow drop my own advice to u. Know how to talk and act like a lady and see your man/men respect u. There is a diff btwn "the way ur mum talk to me is not good" and "d way wey ur mama dey open her mouth talk to me I no jst like am at all at all". Mind u, d 2nd is mean irrespective of hw u tone ur voice nd ur facial xpression while d 1st is:..... Well, as a kid, make I go sleep b4 my mama come see me still awake. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (181) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.