Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,563 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (258784 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
undecided Idowu u don't have to be rude with ur reply if u read clearly I guess u woudnt have made dat comment
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Stefan01(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
osy baby: Camedoll I want to commend ur efforts ur thread has helped me though. Okay here's my ish I met dis guy not quite long ago say a month now. I know he likes women I mean like a lot of gal frnds. But he told me dis gals are aware dat he has nothing serious with them and I really want to believe him. Now he wants sex and I just feel am just like the oda gals he has around. Up until now am a very cautious person I hardly even give boys my time. Then it hit me if I don't try out relationships how am I going to find the real tin. I know dat I can easily just shut the guy out of my life without second thoughts neither am I in a hurry to find a husband just dat I don't want a situation wereby eventually I realize dat I turned down a lot of opportunities cos I was too uptight I want a relationship yes but I don't want a boy to add me to his list of galfriends. Camidoll would be looking forward to ur intelligent reply smiley
One thing am sure of is that once u give him wat he wants, u will enter that list u ar dreading. I will always say it; any guy that presurizes u for sex doesnt really luv u. I did it to a lot of gals(am not proud of it) but now that av tasted luv, i regret fooling all those gals just for sexual gratification. Wen i eventually fell inluv, i swear i never opened my mouth to demand for sex. She just gave herself to me willingly wen she felt the time was right. So babe, if u ar really sure u want a relationship u will enjoy, i suggest u leave the guy with his many galfriends... The right guy will soon come along...

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Shift ↘️↘️↘️↘️↘️↘️↘️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️ angry angry

To the right ↘️↘️↘️↘️↘️↘️↘️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️ and then to the left ↘️↘️↘️↘️↘️↘️↘️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
Thanks @ stephan just wat I needed to hear
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Stefan01(m): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
osy baby: Thanks @ stephan just wat I needed to hear

U ar welcome...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
osy baby: undecided Idowu u don't have to be rude with ur reply if u read clearly I guess u woudnt have made dat comment
Madam, the truth is raw.

Engage ur brain! dat whoring brudah is obviously downloading u wiv BS. U don't need Jesus to come down and tell u to leave that loser alone. Comprehende? undecided
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Stefan01:
One thing am sure of is that once u give him wat he wants, u will enter that list u ar dreading. I will always say it; any guy that presurizes u for sex doesnt really luv u. I did it to a lot of gals(am not proud of it) but now that av tasted luv, i regret fooling all those gals just for sexual gratification. Wen i eventually fell inluv, i swear i never opened my mouth to demand for sex. She just gave herself to me willingly
wen she felt the time was right. So babe, if u ar really sure u want a relationship u will enjoy, i suggest u leave the guy with his many galfriends... The right guy will soon come along...

The right guy will come! When exactly when she keeps misses opportunity and she's not growing younger. Use ur head babe. Do ur best and leave d rest to God. What shall be shall be! Every relationship worth giving a trial.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
just wondering wat happened to the d part of the bible which says "marriage is honorable to all;and the bed undefiled"

Is Sex b the basis for luv....

all is well.....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
RedBenson:

The right guy will come! When exactly when she keeps misses opportunity and she's not growing younger. Use ur head babe. Do ur best and leave d rest to God. What shall be shall be! Every relationship worth giving a trial.
Louder!!!!!!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
kidkay:

Hi Osy, if you don't mind me saying, if you don't want to do it, then don't. Because I can promise you from loads of experience that sleeping with this dude will not make him like you or commit to you either.
@bolded. O ti baje. Loads of gini? That place dn go. D place go dn slack like bendtner. Jesu Cristi!. Go search 4 lorreta thread where she teach girls wit slack or ova wide tushi hw to tighten it.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
sexytabhi: Sometimes I wonder what men really want,when a girl displays naughty characters they re quick to judge by calling her funny names,when she behaves calm and reserved,they will say she is pretending. Don't we just love these set of confused beings?
na every man dey talk like that?. Just b urself. If u get waka waka body, jst waka. If u get quiet body, jst b urself. If u like money, follow guys wit money (cos gals no dey eva dey contend wit dia money) follow guys wit money.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Stefan01(m): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
passionate88: @bolded. O ti baje. Loads of gini? That place dn go. D place go dn slack like bendtner. Jesu Cristi!. Go search 4 lorreta thread where she teach girls wit slack or ova wide tushi hw to tighten it.
ROTFLMFAO
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by larride(m): 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
I love single ladies smiley grin grin grin grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
osy baby: Camedoll I want to commend ur efforts ur thread has helped me though. Okay here's my ish I met dis guy not quite long ago say a month now. I know he likes women I mean like a lot of gal frnds. But he told me dis gals are aware dat he has nothing serious with them and I really want to believe him. Now he wants sex and I just feel am just like the oda gals he has around. Up until now am a very cautious person I hardly even give boys my time. Then it hit me if I don't try out relationships how am I going to find the real tin. I know dat I can easily just shut the guy out of my life without second thoughts neither am I in a hurry to find a husband just dat I don't want a situation wereby eventually I realize dat I turned down a lot of opportunities cos I was too uptight I want a relationship yes but I don't want a boy to add me to his list of galfriends. Camidoll would be looking forward to ur intelligent reply smiley
u have specified what u want,d problem is not whether he is a boy or man what matter is the state of his mind,his he ready 2 settle down sincerely with a lady?can he shoulder responsibility?...some guys are like kids who go 4 different favourable toys at thier disposal with d hope of interchanging them at will...if u do not want 2 make it 2 his list of available intimacy gadgets pls walk away gently because his intention is written all over him..The guy has problem of lust not love,so lust is at work not love..As 4 opportunities there are alot of it but your sense of identity is what you should work on...The best way 2 spot any right relationship at the initial stage is SINCERITY and RESPECT before other factors come into play,use those 2 keys 2 identify is ur arsenal..If i may ask, u said u need a man and not a boy right? ok but my question is does your general disposition qualify you as a woman or girl?whatever it qualifies u is what you will get in return i call it the 'law of attraction".remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
^ ^ ^
wetin arsenal dey do there?. Wetin concern the gunners wit that talk? grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by thehunted(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hey redbenson,
Be reasonable na. Stop insulting these babes. Haba
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 12:14am On Sep 29, 2013
kidkay: Hi Hi, kay doll here. Single and female. Cupid keeps on hitting me with blanks. Wonder when he's going to roll out the big guns (bow) wink
Anyway recently broke up, then had a rebound, then fell for my rebound, then got confused and bailed, and now I'm all by my lonesome. Beginning to feel the creepy hands of loneliness settling on my shoulders too embarassed

Anyway, now I miss the rebound, but he is not really into me, if I'm honest. So it's time to stick my neck out there again, and try to get it right this time. So hello all and hope I get some inspiration from here.
rebound well it sounds like u need 2 put things together again 4 ur own good..happiness is a virtue we all live 2 achieve by dreams,actions,decision,choices with alot of mistakes,amendment until u land safely...it can be achievable if only u can activate the hero living inside u who i call ''i can" so u can...Alwas replace fear with faith,hurt with love,mistakes with might,gradually u will start beign happy again because all u can hear by now is u can.....Let your past be behind u and kiss them goodbye,backward never and forward ever,pick up ur mantle of love and pilot them 2 your dream destination because is all about u....This time take your time,evaluate b4 u leap again so u don't get jailed by hurt...cheer up
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 12:15am On Sep 29, 2013
passionate88: ^ ^ ^
wetin arsenal dey do there?. Wetin concern the gunners wit that talk? grin
lol
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 29, 2013
missblanche: okies!!there's this guy i met about 3 months ago and we've being friends ever since,within this 3 months he has asked me to date him like 2ce and i turned him down..
I like him a looot cuz he's a pretty good listener,he's also very selfless..i enjoy our friendship so much cuz he's always ready to share ideas with me but i think he's doing it cuz he wants me and my walls are still standing high and hard,i always want to be neutral..something funny happened recently,his mum came visiting and then he called me to come around to meet his mum but i turned it down cuz i am not the meeting parents kind of person,omg!i dread grown adults..so now he's unhappy not mad or angry cuz i refused to see his mum..i think he's toooooo nice plus he's too much of a gentleman..3 words...
Confused
SCARED
Undecisive
Pls where's @carmelion?

STEP 1: Pick a pen and note, in tabular form, write your reasons why you want to be with him and why you don't want to be with him. Be sincere with yourself. No reason is too stupid!

STEP 2: You have to be objective. Imagine you're a counsellor and you wanna advice someone who brings this list in front of you to you, what would you say? Weigh the options, if 'NAY' outweighs 'YEA', free the guy!

STEP 3: If the 'yea' wins, identify what exactly you want the relationship to be about and how fast you want the relationship to move. If it's something towards marriage, you wanna know. If it's something just for fun or companionship, you wanna know. If it's something like 'let's see where it takes us', you also wanna know.

STEP 4: Meet the guy and tell him what your decision is, if it's okay by him, EXCELENTE! If not, free the guy!
SIMPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The above takes care of 'confused' and 'undecisive'

As for the 'scared' part, life is full of risks and one of the things that rank high in the list of risks in life is relationships. Relationships are risks! I believe you should just go into it with high hopes and put in all of your best, hoping to make the best out of it but a part of you should be ready to get dissapointed. Humans will always be humans! If you wanna stay single, then by all means go ahead but we all want to be loved! If you want to be loved, you have to take the risk. You can NEVER say what that person would be in the next few years, you can only HOPE that he'll still be as sweet as you can imagine. So, dearie, forget your fears (you would always have a million and one reasons to be scared) and grab your man. Be the sweetest you can be and if he decides to mess up, life continues! It always does! But don't keep hoping that he would mess up, at that moment when he's still sweet, enjoy him!

TENQ!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 29, 2013
BFF, "Ayedaade ni mo wa, mi o si ni Suurulere"

Ayedaade and Surulere are names of places. I think Ayedaade is in Osun State and Surulere is in Lagos, if i'm not making a mistake.
However, if we interprete the words literally,
Ayedaade means 'life is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttt'
Surulere means 'Patience has rewards'

The sentence 'Ayedaade ni mo wa, mi o si ni Surulere' means I am in Ayedaade and not in Surulere'
But I guess the person actually meant "Ain't nobody got no time for patience, LIFE IS SUPER-DUPER GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!' wink wink wink wink
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 29, 2013
thehunted: Hey redbenson, Be reasonable na. Stop insulting these babes. Haba

Did i insult any babe(s)? I dont think so. I only stated my opinion and the available carmeleon (referring to the animal and not the op. Take note of that pls) that these ladies may likely turn into esp. the desperados. Was that in anyway an insult?

Hope you not trying to hunt me as ur username implies? grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2013
Happy Sunday to everybody..more especially @carmedol.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2013
passionate88: @bolded. O ti baje. Loads of gini? That place dn go. D place go dn slack like bendtner. Jesu Cristi!. Go search 4 lorreta thread where she teach girls wit slack or ova wide tushi hw to tighten it.

Loads of experience doesn't mean personal experience. Don't be presumptuous. It needs to only happen once for a person to learn. Grow up. Smh
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Cathaliya: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2013
hmmmm
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2013
Chidonsky: rebound well it sounds like u need 2 put things together again 4 ur own good..happiness is a virtue we all live 2 achieve by dreams,actions,decision,choices with alot of mistakes,amendment until u land safely...it can be achievable if only u can activate the hero living inside u who i call ''i can" so u can...Alwas replace fear with faith,hurt with love,mistakes with might,gradually u will start beign happy again because all u can hear by now is u can.....Let your past be behind u and kiss them goodbye,backward never and forward ever,pick up ur mantle of love and pilot them 2 your dream destination because is all about u....This time take your time,evaluate b4 u leap again so u don't get jailed by hurt...cheer up

Hey thanks for the pick me up. I said to myself, that today is the beginning of the rest of my life, so I'm definitely not going to let a few wrong turns hold me down. smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Cathaliya: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2013
I am inlove with a guy but he just likes me....no, he likes me but he likes my writtings more...as he will always say, ''you write deep, I love that'''...

How do I make him love me...?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2013
Cathaliya: I am inlove with a guy but he just likes me....no, he likes me but he likes my writtings more...as he will always say, ''you write deep, I love that'''...

Open ur legs! lipsrsealed

Just teasing#

U can't make him love u dearie.... It comes natural. kiss
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2013
Cathaliya: I am inlove with a guy but he just likes me....no, he likes me but he likes my writtings more...as he will always say, ''you write deep, I love that'''...

smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Cathaliya: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Open ur legs! lipsrsealed

Just teasing#

U can't make him love u dearie.... It comes natural. kiss
...always thought that....

Love is wicked..!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Cathaliya: 10:33am On Sep 29, 2013
sexytabhi:
smiley
You are lucky to find love with my bros.....

Stop smiling joor....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by luluemi(f): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nice Thread happy sunday
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Stefan01(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2013

*Visit indian love temple and donate ur womb*
ABEG, NO TRY AM OO!!!
I dnt think there z a way to make a man love u... Like Idowu said, it comes naturally. I suggest u continue being a gud friend, somebody he can relate with, be a gud listener and most importantly, dnt open ur legs as a means to get him to luv u. Dats ur trump card n if u play it wen the tym is not right, he wins n u lose...

***Abeg, no give anybody ur womb... It will one day house my children***

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (181) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.