Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (258153 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 27, 2013
See as person wash passion finish. grin grin grin grin
Rotfl.......

Babylolaroy, no regrets! Yes, i e-loved him and i dn't regret it. Tinz change, we humans gotta get used to dt! wink smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 27, 2013
ms_pee:

Hi sir, please be matured and talk to me ONLY if/when you are talked to. Hope I am not asking for too much? Thanks!

Which kind yeye talk be this one? Na u create this forum? When did we start needing ur authority b4 we can quote you? Back off if u r not ok wit d trend. grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 27, 2013
alutacontinua: I hate to say it but my BFF still get sense pass my ex-e-hubby! Na only punny that one sabi undecided lipsrsealed

Lols, na becus i don divorce u, send u back to ur dad's house, scarcity of husband com hammer u badly while i don go get plenty wives for plenty punnies cos my system needs them, u com jealous me com begin dey attack me say i no get sense. Me, e better make i no get sense b4 u cos u are already an 'ex'. Ur opinion matters no more to me. grin grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2013
RedBenson:

Lols, na becus i don divorce u, send u back to ur dad's house, scarcity of husband com hammer u badly while i don go get plenty wives for plenty punnies cos my system needs them, u com jealous me com begin dey attack me say i no get sense. Me, e better make i no get sense b4 u cos u are already an 'ex'. Ur opinion matters no more to me. grin grin
*dies* grin grin grin grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2013
To Ms pee and every other lady here who has been hurt,who feels there is no need falling in love again.

Love is beautiful.

We all need someone,a companion at somepoint in our life.

That person that made you take that decision has since moved on with his life and does not give a dammmmmnnn about yoi.So why touture yourself?Why deny yourself the beauty of life?.

My ex is married to a very beautiful woman,and they have a cute baby together.So why should shoud I not build my life with a very sensible guy that comes my way?

Why shouldn't I have a cute baby of my own too?

Don't toture yourself mydear.Its not worth it.It's okay if you want to go on break,but know when to give love a chance.

Be strong dear........all these will passsmiley

4 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2013
carmelion: To Ms pee and every other lady here who has been hurt,who feels there is no need falling in love again.

Love is beautiful.

That person that made you take that decision has since moved on with his life and does not give a dammmmmnnn about yoi.So why touture yourself?Why deny yourself the beauty of life?.

My ex is married to a very beautiful woman,and they have a cute baby together.So why should shoud I not build my life with a very sensible guy that comes my way?

Don't toture yourself mydear.Its not worth it.It's okay if you want to go on break,but know when to give love a chance.

I Love You!!!. You have said it very well !!!!.... Are u still searching? cos i wuld love to know u betta
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2013
ms_pee:

I understand, but the point where you have to sit your man down and talk to him about what's hurting you, his mum's attitude and all that, and then you get a slap with loads of insult is a very good part to draw the line and go your way. No?

Teaching somebody who thinks he knows it all it like teaching a pig to fly. I have passed through so many things, that's why I said I will never love again.

Where are those kids ranting about money bla bla bla? Lol...change the kind of girls you move with and your mentality, then you'd know that your money is the least of our problems!
yes u have been hurt alot, but that is not the reason why u should repel against ur chances of finding a beautiful love life again...Life is passive don't alwaz expect the best all the time because life itself respect no 1..I guess the guy u said that hurt u is somewhere now enjoying himself while u are still nursing the wound 4rm the ex-relationship...For the fact that ur hurt originated 4rm ur past love involvement by now u should have abandoned such believe..Ex means expired that is to say ur deal with him got expired..When things get expired u go 4 new things every product are never thesame in making,packaging and quality...Dont stigmatize yourself 4 long if love was sugaristic in nature there would be more love heros than hurters...The past is necessary 2 help project and amend the future to avoid possible outcome re-occurence..No matter how hurt we are we can't stop loving because we are natured by love and love is nature...Jesus himself was hurt and persecuted during his earthly ministry yet he love uncontrollably without grudges and accusation..U need his grace is our perfect example..Don't believe in hurt but rather in dreams nothing comes so easy on the platter of gold..cheer up u are an agent of happiness stir up yourself and the love in u again but this time guide ur move consciously.!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2013
carmelion: To Ms pee and every other lady here who has been hurt, who feels there is no need falling in love again.

Love is beautiful.

That person that made you take that decision has since moved on with his life and does not give a dammmmmnnn about yoi.So why touture
yourself?Why deny yourself the beauty of life?.

@the bolded,

Torturing
&
torture.

Thank me if u wish.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2013
jbonito1:

I Love You!!!. You have said it very well !!!!.... Are u still searching? cos i wuld love to know u betta

Mr. Man, are you still searching too? If yes, dont be easily deceived! She might be 360degrees different in real life from what she spews here. Just a word of advice though! Anyways, no harms in trial. It worth it!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Stefan01(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
Love...........
It meant nothing to me before...... Until that retarded cupid shot me that silly arrow. The girl i loved shattered my glass heart with a sledgehammer.... Good thing is, i picked the broken pieces, fixed it together, passed it thru a furnace..... Now its as hard as a diamond. Love, once again, means nothing to me nw....
Abeg, anybody that sees that arrow slinging slowpoke that calls himself cupid should let me knw... I av a suprise for him.....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Stefan01(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
Love...........
It meant nothing to me before...... Until that reta.rded cupid shot me that silly arrow. The girl i loved shattered my glass heart with a sledgehammer.... Good thing is, i picked the broken pieces, fixed it together, passed it thru a furnace..... Now its as hard as a diamond. Love, once again, means nothing to me nw....
Abeg, anybody that sees that arrow slinging imbeciile that calls himself cupid should let me knw... I av a suprise for him.....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Teotihuacan: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
46 pages to go!!!.....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by mspee(f): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
Chidonsky: yes u have been hurt alot, but that is not the reason why u should repel against ur chances of finding a beautiful love life again...Life is passive don't alwaz expect the best all the time because life itself respect no 1..I guess the guy u said that hurt u is somewhere now enjoying himself while u are still nursing the wound 4rm the ex-relationship...For the fact that ur hurt originated 4rm ur past love involvement by now u should have abandoned such believe..Ex means expired that is to say ur deal with him got expired..When things get expired u go 4 new things every product are never thesame in making,packaging and quality...Dont stigmatize yourself 4 long if love was sugaristic in nature there would be more love heros than hurters...The past is necessary 2 help project and amend the future to avoid possible outcome re-occurence..No matter how hurt we are we can't stop loving because we are natured by love and love is nature...Jesus himself was hurt and persecuted during his earthly ministry yet he love uncontrollably without grudges and accusation..U need his grace is our perfect example..Don't believe in hurt but rather in dreams nothing comes so easy on the platter of gold..cheer up u are an agent of happiness stir up yourself and the love in u again but this time guide ur move consciously.!!

Thanks a lot dearie.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
ms_pee:

Thanks a lot dearie.
tnx swthrt hope u are having a wonderful day out there remain bless.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
RedBenson:

Mr. Man, are you still searching too? If yes, dont be easily deceived! She might be 360degrees different in real life from what she spews here. Just a word of advice though! Anyways, no harms in trial. It worth it!
See beef o! Haba, make d babe breathe small nau.... Abi u sef b get interest? See as u dey tackle d babe,she owe u one shot?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
passionate88: *dies* grin grin grin grin
dead!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
Chidonsky: yes u have been hurt alot, but that is not the reason why u should repel against ur chances of finding a beautiful love life again...Life is passive don't alwaz expect the best all the time because life itself respect no 1..I guess the guy u said that hurt u is somewhere now enjoying himself while u are still nursing the wound 4rm the ex-relationship...For the fact that ur hurt originated 4rm ur past love involvement by now u should have abandoned such believe..Ex means expired that is to say ur deal with him got expired..When things get expired u go 4 new things every product are never thesame in making,packaging and quality...Dont stigmatize yourself 4 long if love was sugaristic in nature there would be more love heros than hurters...The past is necessary 2 help project and amend the future to avoid possible outcome re-occurence..No matter how hurt we are we can't stop loving because we are natured by love and love is nature...Jesus himself was hurt and persecuted during his earthly ministry yet he love uncontrollably without grudges and accusation..U need his grace is our perfect example..Don't believe in hurt but rather in dreams nothing comes so easy on the platter of gold..cheer up u are an agent of happiness stir up yourself and the love in u again but this time guide ur move consciously.!!
Respect o
*pecks*
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Stefan01(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
See beef o! Haba, make d babe breathe small nau.... Abi u sef b get interest? See as u dey tackle d babe,she owe u one shot?
i think he z doing it so that nobody will go near the babe n he will have her all to himself.... Clever strategy brother....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
jbonito1:

See another Dailynews in the making. I must know d ending of this. See action film want to play for this thread. Olympus has ******
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
RedBenson:

So u sef dey think go there?. Ur head too ova correct. Chop knuckle
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
jbonito1:

Meehhnn?! Don't even go there, that's my e-crush o! Walahi tallai me and you will enter one trouser if you try anything funny....Lolss.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
babylolaroy:
Respect o
*pecks*
tnx and do have a lovely night.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Cathaliya: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
All these trolls everywhere...

Btw, Chidonsky, you be man ati woman?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 28, 2013
RedBenson:

Thunder faya your left yansh grin grin grin grin
You want me to dig out posts of where I dumped ur sorry cheat cheat bom-bom
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 28, 2013
alutacontinua:

Thunder faya your left yansh grin grin grin grin You want me to dig out posts of where I dumped ur sorry cheat cheat bom-bom

Even if you say make thunder faya whatever, i no go vex cos i know say na jealousy dey cos am. I no wan you again, i no wan you again. Na by force? I dey enjoy my plenty punnies dey go, you since i divorce you, any man don come for you? grin grin grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 28, 2013
RedBenson:

Even if you say make thunder faya whatever, i no go vex cos i know say na jealousy dey cos am. I no wan you again, i no wan you again. Na by force? I dey enjoy my plenty punnies dey go, you since i divorce you, any man don come for you? grin grin grin

If I give you links now, jealousy fit make you commit e-suicide, so, make I leave you dey carry urself go....ENJOY YOUR PUNNNIEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Cathaliya: 1:31am On Sep 28, 2013
na wa o...serious talk.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Stefan01(m): 1:32am On Sep 28, 2013
RedBenson:

I am here for her.... And believe me, i will always be here for her. Go dey arrange ur plenty punnies wella. U hear?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Dannyxy(m): 1:57am On Sep 28, 2013
Old women who have refused to get married...what the heck is a thread for "single ladies"?,it's nt different from thread for "women who desperately need husbands".
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Dannyxy(m): 1:58am On Sep 28, 2013
I'm no sexist,i'm jst being truthful...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 28, 2013
okies!!there's this guy i met about 3 months ago and we've being friends ever since,within this 3 months he has asked me to date him like 2ce and i turned him down..
I like him a looot cuz he's a pretty good listener,he's also very selfless..i enjoy our friendship so much cuz he's always ready to share ideas with me but i think he's doing it cuz he wants me and my walls are still standing high and hard,i always want to be neutral..something funny happened recently,his mum came visiting and then he called me to come around to meet his mum but i turned it down cuz i am not the meeting parents kind of person,omg!i dread grown adults..so now he's unhappy not mad or angry cuz i refused to see his mum..i think he's toooooo nice plus he's too much of a gentleman..3 words...
Confused
SCARED
Undecisive
Pls where's @carmelion?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Stefan01(m): 3:53am On Sep 28, 2013
Did anything in particuar happen that made your walls high and hard?? Or u dnt wanna be hurt at all so u are learning from people's experiences? And judging from the way u sound, i dont think your wall are still 'very high and hard'....

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (181) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.