Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (258157 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Stefan01(m): 4:04am On Sep 28, 2013
U are confused cos u are drawn to him as much as he is drawn to u. Ur heart is battling with ur mind....
U are scared cos it might just turn out to be a case of "all guys are the same". When u finally decide to open up ur heart to him, then he will show his true colors....
About the indecisiveness... I suggest u get to knw him better. Look beyond the gud traits u see now. Is he somebody u are comfortable with? What kind of person is he when he z not with u? How do u feel wen u are with him? U knw, if the positives outweighs the negatives, i think u should give him a chance.... But be careful, not all that glitters are gold.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 28, 2013
Stefan01: Did anything in particuar happen that made your walls high and hard?? Or u dnt wanna be hurt at all so u are learning from people's experiences? And judging from the way u sound, i dont think your wall are still 'very high and hard'....
Yes,they are
Liking someone doesn't mean you are hopelessly in love with the person...two different things..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Stefan01(m): 4:12am On Sep 28, 2013
missblanche:
Yes,they are
Liking someone doesn't mean you are hopelessly in love with the person...two different things..
i knw dat. But believe me, if he keeps up this mr nice guy attitude, soon u will start falling for him... U, miss, wont even notice it or knw aw it happened. For u to deem it as a case worth treating shows that the seed has started germinating....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 4:59am On Sep 28, 2013
Stefan01:
I am here for her.... And believe me, i will always be here for her. Go dey arrange ur plenty punnies wella. U hear?
hohohohoho. I no get big belle bt I dey laff like santa claus.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 5:20am On Sep 28, 2013
Abeg any omo Yoruba here?, make una help me tranlate this words "Ayedaade ni mo wa mi o si ni surulere". I beg I just need d translated version to helep me understand something. Thanks.
abeg na wetin that bolded word mean?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2013
missblanche: okies!!there's this guy i met about 3 months ago and we've being friends ever since,within this 3 months he has asked me to date him like 2ce and i turned him down..
I like him a looot cuz he's a pretty good listener,he's also very selfless..i enjoy our friendship so much cuz he's always ready to share ideas with me but i think he's doing it cuz he wants me and my walls are still standing high and hard,i always want to be neutral..something funny happened recently,his mum came visiting and then he called me to come around to meet his mum but i turned it down cuz i am not the meeting parents kind of person,omg!i dread grown adults..so now he's unhappy not mad or angry cuz i refused to see his mum..i think he's toooooo nice plus he's too much of a gentleman..3 words...
Confused
SCARED
Undecisive
Pls where's @carmelion?
Just wait for aluta, trust me she has an answer for you
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2013
Ah... It's very common among you girls. Na... It's psycho thing

bjennifer: I want to know, is there anyone who goes through this Menace. You see someone you really like but when he shows interest quickly you pull back and then the one who really doesn't send you is the one you are head over heels for...
The more he's unpredictable the more you can't seem to get him out of your head, it becomes another season of The Chase!!!
You like the chase more than the actual relationship....
I don't know if its a psycological issue because that's my menace!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by DateClinic: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2013
For relationship blogs, tips and advice
visit us on http://www.dateclinic.com.ng
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/DateClinicNigeria
Follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/DateClinicNg
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
Cathaliya: All these trolls everywhere...

Btw, Chidonsky, you be man ati woman?
abi man ooh..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
So nobody want help me out?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
See beef o! Haba, make d babe breathe small nau.... Abi u sef b get interest? See as u dey tackle d babe,she owe u one shot?

Idowu, dis one no be beef o. U girls esp. d desperados for husbands go just come online com write all sort of pretentious comments here just to win men's heart when in reality, the seed of Jezebel is inside u pple. No vex but me i dey vex. grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by argon500: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
hhyuiop[[]
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
Stefan01:
i think he z doing it so that nobody will go near the babe n he will have her all to himself.... Clever strategy brother....

Bruv, though this CARMELION of a lady had been sounding cool and interesting on this thread, i dont think i got any feelings for her. My reason is that, one needs to be very careful in this faceless forum. So many relationships have been established thru the help of social networks. All these desperate ladies are very serious here knowing they could find thier partners here thus thier cooling voices just to attract marriageable dudes. Have you ever bothered to ask why thier ex dumped them to go marry another lady? So many of them with cool voices here are not marriageable unless u want crises and a broken home. Dont forget they could pretend till u tie that nuptial knot. It's just advice though.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
passionate88: So u sef dey think go there?. Ur head too ova correct. Chop knuckle

Chop knuckle too bruv. These pretentious ladies cant easily deceived all dudes e.g. you and i.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
alutacontinua:

If I give you links now, jealousy fit make you commit e-suicide, so,
make I leave you dey carry urself go....ENJOY YOUR
PUNNNIEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which link be that? Abi you be one of those wey dey protest for Zamfara say make govt give them husbands? grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
Stefan01:
I am here for her.... And believe me, i will always be here for her. Go dey arrange ur plenty punnies wella. U hear?

Dont deceive urself dude!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
Whatever anybody might say or think. I still believe in you, Carmelion.
......45 pages to go.......
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
ichidodo: Whatever anybody might say or think. I still believe in you, Carmelion.
......45 pages to go.......

@Thanks Ichidodo....

@Thanks @jbonito....still cooling off

@missblanche,I see you baby...just follow your heart.I think you like him though.....let things flow naturally

But CLOSE YA LEGS and open your eyes so that you can differentiate clearly between infatuation and love. I can borrow you padlock sef.hehehe
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
passionate88: So nobody want help me out?

What are friends for
lemme finish my garri and moin-moin before i go come help you! wink
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
babylolaroy:
Just wait for aluta, trust me she has an answer for you

HUH
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
RedBenson:

Idowu, dis one no be beef o. U girls esp. d desperados for husbands go just come online com write all sort of pretentious comments here just to win men's heart when in reality, the seed of Jezebel is inside u pple. No vex but me i dey vex. grin
Shattap joor! Nonsense! angry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Shattap joor! Nonsense! angry

Did you just say that? No let me wish you a horrific weekend o. When i talk true like that, e go dey pain u. grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
carmelion:
@missblanche,I see you baby...just follow your heart.I think you like
him though.....let things flow naturally

But CLOSE YA LEGS and open your eyes so that you can differentiate
clearly between infatuation and love. I can borrow you padlock
sef.hehehe

grin grin Close legs and padlock what? No try am o or else he walks away. What's the need of hoarding punny when a man needs it? No padlock somthing wey u no go fit unpadlock am again o. Just an advice.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
cool
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hi Hi, kay doll here. Single and female. Cupid keeps on hitting me with blanks. Wonder when he's going to roll out the big guns (bow) wink
Anyway recently broke up, then had a rebound, then fell for my rebound, then got confused and bailed, and now I'm all by my lonesome. Beginning to feel the creepy hands of loneliness settling on my shoulders too embarassed

Anyway, now I miss the rebound, but he is not really into me, if I'm honest. So it's time to stick my neck out there again, and try to get it right this time. So hello all and hope I get some inspiration from here.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
alutacontinua:

HUH
dnt you?. you always do nau. its what i like about you. i know dats what passionate likes too. you know all tips so borrow ha one
*winks*
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
osy baby: Camedoll I want to commend ur efforts ur thread has helped me though. Okay here's my ish I met dis guy not quite long ago say a month now. I know he likes women I mean like a lot of gal frnds. But he told me dis gals are aware dat he has nothing serious with them and I really want to believe him. Now he wants sex and I just feel am just like the oda gals he has around. Up until now am a very cautious person I hardly even give boys my time. Then it hit me if I don't try out relationships how am I going to find the real tin. I know dat I can easily just shut the guy out of my life without second thoughts neither am I in a hurry to find a husband just dat I don't want a situation wereby eventually I realize dat I turned down a lot of opportunities cos I was too uptight I want a relationship yes but I don't want a boy to add me to his list of galfriends. Camidoll would be looking forward to ur intelligent reply smiley

Hi Osy, if you don't mind me saying, if you don't want to do it, then don't. Because I can promise you from loads of experience that sleeping with this dude will not make him like you or commit to you either. He might even ditch you after the deed is done. Plus one month is not long enough to break out the lingerie. If he is really sincere, he will hang on regardless. Most importantly, if you do decide to sleep with him, at least do it for yourself, because that's the only way you will be happy with your decision.

PS: there are other fun things to do without "going all the way" wink

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
osy baby: Camedoll I want to commend ur efforts ur thread has helped me though. Okay here's my ish I met dis guy not quite long ago say a month now. I know he likes women I mean like a lot of gal frnds. But he told me dis gals are aware dat he has nothing serious with them and I really want to believe him. Now he wants sex and I just feel am just like the oda gals he has around. Up until now am a very cautious person I hardly even give boys my time. Then it hit me if I don't try out relationships how am I going to find the real tin. I know dat I can easily just shut the guy out of my life without second thoughts neither am I in a hurry to find a husband just dat I don't want a situation wereby eventually I realize dat I turned down a lot of opportunities cos I was too uptight I want a relationship yes but I don't want a boy to add me to his list of galfriends. Camidoll would be looking forward to ur intelligent reply smiley
Kikikiki.... Some babes funny gan o! As in, u b comedienne? Guy don tell u he b womaniser and u siddan dia dey ask urself what if? Y una like to dey stress d op?u've already paved d way for the promiscuous bobo, so forget all dis u don't wanna b added to list of gf's nonsense.U and I no u are cat-walking ur way into dat list. U considering dis said dude sef, makes u one of many. Stay dere u hia? He go change! Mrs Movado.smh!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
RedBenson:

Did you just say that? No let me wish you a horrific weekend o. When i talk true like that, e go dey pain u. grin
Shift>>>>>>>>> angry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Shift>>>>>>>>> angry

Make i shift to the right abi? Ok, you

<<<<<<<<<shift grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
RedBenson:

Make i shift to the right abi? Ok, you

<<<<<<<<<shift grin
Shift ↘️↘️↘️↘️↘️↘️↘️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️ angry angry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sometimes I wonder what men really want,when a girl displays naughty characters they re quick to judge by calling her funny names,when she behaves calm and reserved,they will say she is pretending. Don't we just love these set of confused beings?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (181) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.