Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,738 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

Nairaland Detection Club - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club (55488 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
Redmosquito:
Efe! Apology accepted!
U see my story as a junkyard, I have no problem with that, I even like the fact that u voiced ur opinion, its just fact, I cant fight ur truth.
I just want to show the pecks in the junk, thats why I wrote on its crytics.
I av to time to be looking for ur trouble, the beating u gave me last time, I still dey LUTH because of you, I no wan part two.

Mynd! Ur' Maynd!
grin

I am not going to have this discussion with you.

What's done's done. It's best you learn from it and move on. I already have.

But if you wanna keep beating yourself up over it, then pls go ahead. The dance floor's all yours...
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
This is to inform all that HumbledbYGrace and Oahray have agreed to switch places. Therefore, Oahray would be updating right after Mazi_Omenuko.

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Redmosquito(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I am not going to have this discussion with you.

What's done's done. It's best you learn from it and move on. I already have.

But if you wanna keep beating yourself up over it, then pls go ahead. The dance floor's all yours...

*Dancing Makosa on thread*
gringrin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
Redmosquito:

*Dancing Makosa on thread*
gringrin
Has the thread suddenly turned into a jukebox?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
Larry-Sun:
This is to inform all that HumbledbYGrace and Oahray have agreed to switch places. Therefore, Oahray would be updating right after Mazi_Omenuko.

Thanks.
ha! shocked
I was em... *gulps*
I... *sighs*
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
Oahray: ha! shocked
I was em... *gulps*
I... *sighs*
What? Are you rescinding your agreement?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 12:57am On Feb 23, 2013
Larry-Sun:

What? Are you rescinding your agreement?
lol... Nah. Just fooling around.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Emperortj93(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2013
My observation in d Story so far... I wil gv d best writer(s) to both frank and aunt efe... Mehn u guys jst kill it totally and i also tank big larry 4 dis wonderful idea ....@emperorDcritique

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Emperortj93(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2013
My observation in d Story so far... I wil gv d best writer(s) to both frank and aunt efe... Mehn u guys jst kill it totally and i also tank big larry 4 dis wonderful idea .... How i wish frank wil jst tak on dis project and finish it *jst tinkin out load* JMHO

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 8:05am On Feb 23, 2013
Oahray: lol... Nah. Just fooling around.

Here, lemme help you...

Tick... tock...

Tick...tock...

Tick...tock...

Stress levels...apprehension...sleepless(ness)...cold sweats...nail biting...tension...tightly coiled knots in stomach...

How're you feeling now, Oahray?? cheesy cool
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 8:10am On Feb 23, 2013
Emperortj93: My observation in d Story so far... I wil gv d best writer(s) to both frank and aunt efe... Mehn u guys jst kill it totally and i also tank big larry 4 dis wonderful idea ....@emperorDcritique

Awww...now you make me blush!! smiley

Thank you for the kind compliment sir. cheesy

Emperortj93: My observation in d Story so far... I wil gv d best writer(s) to both frank and aunt efe... Mehn u guys jst kill it totally and i also tank big larry 4 dis wonderful idea .... How i wish frank wil jst tak on dis project and finish it *jst tinkin out load* JMHO

Lol! Thanks again! cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Redmosquito(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2013
Emperortj93: My observation in d Story so far... I wil gv d best writer(s) to both red and Mosquito... Mehn u guys jst kill it totally and i also tank big larry 4 dis wonderful idea .... How i wish Redmosquito wil jst tak on dis project and finish it *jst tinkin out load* JMHO

Thank u! Thank u!!
gringrin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2013
Emperortj93: My observation in d Story so far... I wil gv d best writer(s) to both frank and aunt efe... Mehn u guys jst kill it totally and i also tank big larry 4 dis wonderful idea ....@emperorDcritique
Just hush it, nigga!!! angry

This is not a best writer issue, this is a collaboration of writers with different styles. You might have a favourite writer, but please kindly keep that to yourself. Just don't turn this to a FUCCKING contest, because it isn't!!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2013
Ishilove:
Just hush it, nigga!!! angry

This is not a best writer issue, this is a collaboration of writers with different styles. You might have a favourite writer, but please kindly keep that to yourself. Just don't turn this to a FUCCKING contest, because it isn't!!!! angry angry

Calm down Ishi.

He's only stating his observations so far. His opinions (which he's perfectly entitled to), for all we know, might change as more writers submit their work.

Go easy on him, will you?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Here, lemme help you...

Tick... tock...

Tick...tock...

Tick...tock...

Stress levels...apprehension...sleepless(ness)...cold sweats...nail biting...tension...tightly coiled knots in stomach...

How're you feeling now, Oahray?? cheesy cool
hehehe... grin

Em...

I'd survive. I'm pretty sure Mazi would make my work easier. smiley
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2013
^^ That's soooooooooo unfair! sad

Some people 'av it easy angry

Now, lemme go look for more ways to torture you... cool tongue
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 10:36am On Feb 23, 2013
Emperortj93: My observation in d Story so far... I wil gv d best writer(s) to both frank and aunt efe... Mehn u guys jst kill it totally and i also tank big larry 4 dis wonderful idea .... How i wish frank wil jst tak on dis project and finish it *jst tinkin out load* JMHO
huh? Are you Frank's alternate account? lipsrsealed *just wondering aloud* grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ That's soooooooooo unfair! sad

Some people 'av it easy angry

Now, lemme go look for more ways to torture you... cool tongue
lol... I did a story-so-far analysis of each character last nite. 13 at the moment (minus the anonymous 6th member of the Avengers since (s)he could be anybody tongue)

I liked the building blocks you set up... Madam k... Anonymous... David... Hmmm. If Mazi does not tilt the story too much, I smell a shocking twist ahead grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2013
^^ 13??!! shocked shocked

Gosh, you're keen aren't you?? cheesy

Now I really, really can't wait to read your chapter too! smiley

Re Mazi: Don't forget he's most likely gonna leave his trademark on his chapter. Some high degree of raunchiness, I daresay... cool cheesy
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Emperortj93(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2013
Haterz can die now 4 all i care Btw too much beef 4 me, or wetin i dey cook party rice? (pls u guys should respect ma opinion)
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2013
^^ Bros, its okay. Don't take it to heart.

We...I... respect your opinion and kind comments. Nor vex, you hear? smiley
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Emperortj93(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2013
Redmosquito:

Thank u! Thank u!!
gringrin
u re graciously welcum btw i taught i wrote frank nt redmosquito. Mayb dis alomo and kolanut re rili playin ma mind and eyes a big trick and i guess i shd stop wit immidiate alacrity b4................u knw
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Emperortj93(m): 11:49am On Feb 23, 2013
Redmosquito:

Thank u! Thank u!!
gringrin
u re graciously welcum btw i taught i wrote frank nt redmosquito. Mayb dis alomo and kolanut re rili playin ma mind and eyes a big trick and i guess i shd stop wit immidiate alacrity b4................u knw nah
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 11:50am On Feb 23, 2013
^^ Lol!

Bros, he modified your post! grin grin

Nothing do you... smiley
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Emperortj93(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2013
I rili lyk d way u handle tinz here @aunt efe, i wil lyk 2 say "thank you very much"
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2013
Emperortj93: I rili lyk d way u handle tinz here @aunt efe, i wil lyk 2 say "thank you very much"

And you are most welcome, kind sir. smiley
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by frank317: 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2013

Mnn jst saw this, thanx. Bt I don't think I deserve d credit u are giving me in regards to my post here. I didn't even bring in another scene like Efe and Red Mosquito did. Honestly I didn't know what nxt to do after Larry's post. I hope I will do better nxt time. Thanks all the same I appreciate ur regards.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by frank317: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
Oahray: huh? Are you Frank's alternate account? lipsrsealed *just wondering aloud* grin

Lol, no its not me, xcept u convince me I have a split personality. U really got me laughing.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
I'm thinking about cutting down on the time-frame again, after everybody has submitted a chapter.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
Larry-Sun:
I'm thinking about cutting down on the time-frame again, after everybody has submitted a chapter.

Yea, you've added new writers, so slash the time frame, make it 48 hours, and set an accepted time in GMT that all uploads must be submitted before then.

Btw, my work is ready, and I don't do updates on sundays, can I submit today?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
Larry-Sun:

What d'you have in mind Larry?

@Mazi: yeah, why not?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Yea, you've added new writers, so slash the time frame, make it 48 hours, and set an accepted time in GMT that all uploads must be submitted before then.

Btw, my work is ready, and I don't do updates on sundays, can I submit today?

I don't want to be biased...let everyone submit a chapter first. Then the cut-down can start from my turn. And, of course you can submit today. Frank also submitted a day earlier, remember?

Bless you, sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (76) (Reply)

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake / Restless...story Of A Survivor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.