Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,313 members, 7,910,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (460438 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by Lord417: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2011
@all. Is it possible for dem to deny someone a visa after medical examination??
Re: Travelling To Canada by Chibs001: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2011
okeys112:

@ All: Update of Medical Invites on NL forum: Newacca, Cuddlemii, Chizquare, Longecity, Chibs001, Nellydee, Cindel07, Easye2011, Tolualds, Iso Savvy, Guddylover, Obietrix, FIMO, Lord417, dennyflex, Fine & Monie.
Successful TRVs: Longecity, Chizquare.

@Okey112, you no put your name for the medical invite update naa. We need it for proper statistical analysis, Lol! grin

@Lord417, yeah its possible if they find something that may pose a risk if one is allowed to travel. If not one is good to go.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Lord417: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2011
@chibs " alright "God de sha
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2011
WAAw. this is good.everyone getting call ups.well hv waited on these guys for mine.n nada yet. sad. cnt believe mine is taking this long.submitted 6th june to resume 6th september n yet these guys hvnt gotten back to me. not liking this at all. sad.

@ all: a toast to those who's got positive replies.cheers to the future!
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2011
@house,i want to know if the people at the port of entry always ask for proof of tuition before issuing the study permit,or is it possible i take the tuition in cash along with me to canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2011
@ Okies112: : was Kingsley2007 called for medicals before he was denied the study permit?
Re: Travelling To Canada by EpicWin: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2011
@all

Got mail from CDHC on saturday saying I should contact my courier this week. As at today, my courier still hasn't received anything. What was the point of them sending the mail if nothing was coming? Has anyone gotten that mail before?
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2011
@ all: so yea got my medical instructions today but there was an extra paper attached to it saying i cud be called in for interview or asked to send in more documents.so nat happy bout that part.sad.was actually sent out since tuesday n only got it today.waaw.but rang em hospitals n they dont hv any free space till 2nd september.does anyone in the house hv a free already booked appointment? pls i need help ASAP, thnx.abit happy atl last anyways.PRASIE BE TO JAH ON HIGH!
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2011
^dude u need to take it easy. as for the medicals I told everyone how to go about it. You have to do it this month. VI or Abj are the best options. I can't repeat the medical advise, read the thread abeg i am strong.
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2011
@chizquare,
what is the exact date you did ur medicals?

@Okeys112,
I really like ur creativity. smiley cool analysis and observation. how abt ur own?
Secondly,Pls. we need response to Lord417's question if kingsley was refused after medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2011
@ cuddlemii: well rang VI again after some mins n they told asked me to come next wednesday. the date jst surfaced from nowhere though.im actually calm.not really fazed bout any other thing.thnx for the tips though.cheerio
Re: Travelling To Canada by tosinosho1992: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2011
@ chizquare,

Congrats man, I never doubted the success of your application. "Even if na me be the visa guy, I go give u now". Anyways, have fun and enjoy your trip.
Re: Travelling To Canada by EpicWin: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2011
@all

Got my medical instruc. now. Inspite of all the jaga jaga paper attached. I'm happy theres progress sha. I pray that everyone else waiting will get theirs speedily.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2011
@ Epicwin: congrats man.guess we were on same shipment.lol.mine was dhl.posted 09:aug:2011.got it today 11:aug:2011. wen did u submit ur application? submitted mine on the 6th of june. guess urs came wi the stupo attached note.well not really bothered bout that one.lol.u booked for medicals already?if yes where n wen?
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2011
@all,you guys shouldn't be worried about the letter attached, we shall all get there in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2011
@guddy: well yea.hopefully we get it!
Re: Travelling To Canada by Lagishan: 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2011
Please what is the content of the attached letter?
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2011
Lagishan:

Please what is the content of the attached letter?

Thats it.

Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2011
@guddy: but wat do u think bout this attached note?shud one be worried?

@ all: after the medical,wat next?
Re: Travelling To Canada by Lord417: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2011
@chukie94 , go to the Hospital in Abuja "its always free.my own didnt take me up to 1 hour and I didnt book.I just enterd D hospital,paid and presented my instruction package" ђhat's all and evrytin just went normal.
Re: Travelling To Canada by babiechic: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2011
@Lord417,pls ow much did yuh pay?
Re: Travelling To Canada by Lord417: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2011
46 thousand naira ""
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2011
chukie94:

@guddy: but wat do u think bout this attached note?shud one be worried?

@ all: after the medical,wat next?

@chukie94,i am not worried about the letter attached,because if they want to call you for interview they would have done done on before medical or immediately after the medical, because there are some people that were told to bring along their proof of tuition when submitting their passport after medical,but in my own case i wasn't told to pay any tuition.so i guess we should just wait for our visas after medical so far there are no complications.
Re: Travelling To Canada by okeys112(m): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2011
NL ID: Okeys112.
Destination: U of S
Program type: Masters
Sch Resumption Date: 16th August.
Student Permit Application Date: 16th May.
Medical Invite: 27th July.
Medicals Done: 28th July.
Status Quo As Of 2day: 13th wk post initial submissions, 2wks post Medicals, Awaits TRV (by God's Power).
Comment: neither bothered nor angry over d delay in CDHC Lagos operations. I think they r over working themselves right now.
Recommendation: All NL members on this thread should exercise patients towards CDHC Lagos, go about your daily activities & v fun as u read & post ur comments on this thread.

@ All: Update of Medical Invites on NL forum: Newacca, Cuddlemii, Chibs001, Nellydee, Cindel07, Easye2011, Tolualds, Iso Savvy, Guddylover, Obietrix, FIMO, Lord417, dennyflex, Fine, Monie, Chukie94 & EpicWin.

Successful TRVs: Longecity, Chizquare.

@Tolualds: It is written as Okeys112 not Okies112. Kingsley2007 was not invited for Medicals, but was summoned for an interview.

@Chukie94: Son!! after the medicals, U wait in Line, iight
Re: Travelling To Canada by babiechic: 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2011
@guddy lover,so yuh avnt paid your tuition bt wat document did you tender at CDHC.cos i dunt want a situation where i will pay and start dis refund wahala.is it possible i dunt pay before i apply or i can just pay a token and let d remainin reflect in my sponsor's acc.
Pls i will appreciate it if yuh reply asap.
I also need suggestions frm oda NL peeps as well.tanxxx
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 1:59am On Aug 12, 2011
nawa ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada by judesuyi: 3:48am On Aug 12, 2011
I applied on the 27th of April 2011, got medical request on 13th July and did my medicals July 19. CDHC also requested for Saudi police clearance certificate (because I have worked there before) but all efforts to get it proved unsuccessful as I was told in Saudi Embassy here in Nigeria that it is not available to residents outside the kingdom. Please what do I do? Do u think they will waive the document if I write CDHC explaining the situation?
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 3:54am On Aug 12, 2011
i doubt if police clearance certificate will be waived, trust me, it is a way the embassy use to know if applicant have previous criminal record . Why not apply for nigerian police cerficate at alangbon, that is where everybody is doin theirs
Re: Travelling To Canada by judesuyi: 5:40am On Aug 12, 2011
I already sent them police clearance from Alagbon Nigeria but still requested for that of Saudi.
Re: Travelling To Canada by joeburster: 5:46am On Aug 12, 2011
@okeys112, i love d spirit. I'm heading for u of s also, msc bcm. I'll also be doing my medics on mon 15th. Wt r ur plans for acc at the u of s? I believe u'll get there first cos my start date is sept 1, pls lets rub minds 2geda as we gradually  prepare our luggages for sask
Re: Travelling To Canada by longecity: 8:20am On Aug 12, 2011
@chizsquare
I want to ask that the time your package was sent by CDHC,which forms or letters been attached apart from your e-passport dat was stamped wt TRV.cos for me I was given only the letter of intro to show (CBSA) and my e-passport been stamped.
Just want to compare
Looking to hearing from u soon
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2011
babiechic:

@guddy lover,so yuh avnt paid your tuition bt wat document did you tender at CDHC.cos i dunt want a situation where i will pay and start dis refund wahala.is it possible i dunt pay before i apply or i can just pay a token and let d remainin reflect in my sponsor's acc.
Pls i will appreciate it if yuh reply asap.
I also need suggestions frm oda NL peeps as well.tanxxx

@babiechic, i didn't pay any money apart from from the $75 CAD i paid for the application fee, the schooll won't let me pay unless the embassy ask me to(university of Lethbridge), so now have done my medical still the embassy didnt ask me for any tuition confirmation.so i guess i will wait for them to say something again!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (189)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.