Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,332 members, 7,910,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:16 PM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (460442 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2011
thanx alot boss, hv u been to that hospital lately?
Re: Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
Never,saved their number on my phone.I will have to go there soon though.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2011
kk.do u knw if they usually hv space available for ppl coming for medical?
Re: Travelling To Canada by isOSavvy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2011
@all hv been invited for medicals
@Ayodele special thanks for all the advice
@chuks94 U applied early June right? Well i applied May 27th, not too far from ur app date. If ur application is intact, u should be contacted soonest. Watching the trend with which people are getting invitations on this forum, its mostly First come First Serve. Worry not man.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2011
waaw.nice one!well really cnt wait to get over wi this waiting.i applied june 6th.so hopefully nxt week i get a call up.but im gon ring the hospital to book an appointment so i buy myself sometime.lol
Re: Travelling To Canada by pinehearst: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ Delta007 and other nice guys in the house
Do you know if i can submit CSCS statement (shares statement) in place of shares certificate?
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ghany01,
Thx. I do not have any alternative than to be strong with my faith and be hopeful.

@kwuseke,
Thanks so much. urs is on the way.

@chizquare,
I guess u gotta have a sound sleep tonight. u are already seeing Canada.

@is0 savvy,

Big ups! Congrats. u r almost there bro. So,go and do ur medicals and wait for ur visa by God's grace.

@Pinehearst,
Sure,u can can submit CSCS statement. I did the same.
Re: Travelling To Canada by pinehearst: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ newacca
thanks am very grateful. we can always hook up online if you want am an ACCA holder.
cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada by Chibs001: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ Okey112, Roger that bro, roger that!

@Chizsquare, congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2011
pinehearst:

@ newacca
thanks am very grateful. we can always hook up online if you want am an ACCA holder.
cheers

Pinehearst,
really? I am really happy 2 hear dat. do u have skype account? we can connect on skype if u have and u care 2 connect there.
Re: Travelling To Canada by isOSavvy(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
@newacca

Thanks Bruv! By God's Grace O
Re: Travelling To Canada by pinehearst: 12:55am On Aug 06, 2011
@newacca
you can send your skype account to my mail topjsho@yahoo.com.
chat with u soon
Re: Travelling To Canada by nellydee: 1:52am On Aug 06, 2011
n/a
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2011
@nelly: thnx for the info dawg.nice one on ya.wud ring em up today to weigh my options
Re: Travelling To Canada by omosanyaolak(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2011
@all,this waiting is highly frustrating,since may 4th. Only God knows the unending verfication they have been doing.hopefully next week i should hear from them.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 9:10am On Aug 06, 2011
Waaw.but someone who submitted his on May 27th jst got medical instruction on thursday.well im hopeful as well.so lets all be hopeful.cheerio. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada by okeys112(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2011
omosanyaolak:

@all,this waiting is highly frustrating,since may 4th. Only God knows the unending verfication they have been doing.hopefully next week i should hear from them.

@Omosanyaaola: When is ur Sch start date??
@ISO_savvy: Congrats.
@Chizquare: U v ascended, Congrats!!!
@Chibs001: D count down begins.
Re: Travelling To Canada by obietrix: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2011
@all, I got instruction for medicals today.I had to go to dhl office to collect it since they wont bring it having received it on Thursday from CDHC.I submitted my application on the 27th of may but have since been writing them to know the application status.They replied only yesterday to acknowledge receipt of my application.

@omosanyaolak and others, Try sending them mails reminding them of your program start date.I believe you will get instructions for medicals before end of next week.

I have already booked for medicals at VI on the 15th of this month and my program starts on the 6th of September.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Delta007(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2011
obietrix:

@all, I got instruction for medicals today.I had to go to dhl office to collect it since they wont bring it having received it on Thursday from CDHC.I submitted my application on the 27th of may but have since been writing them to know the application status.They replied only yesterday to acknowledge receipt of my application.

@omosanyaolak and others, Try sending them mails reminding them of your program start date.I believe you will get instructions for medicals before end of next week.

I have already booked for medicals at VI on the 15th of this month and my program starts on the 6th of September.
Cant you get something for early next week? They do not send the medicals to Paris the same day you do them. Add a week plus the wks in Paris and you are well into school time. The earlier you do it, the better; just my 2 kobo!
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2011
@pinehearst,
My skype account is : ruggedmaplenest

@Obietrix,

CONGRATS!!! Do ur medicals and wait on the lord.
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2011
@ all: did my medicals yesterday. It was just God almighty s favor upon my life that enabled me to do everything yesterday.
i did all medicals including x-ray. and submitted my passport and school fees payment receipt back to the embassy yesterday evening. it was very stressful 4 me but it was worth the while.

@ chukie94: i wasn't on appointment oh! i just went there and used my friends space that was booked previously by him.

@ newacca: Thanks for d encouragement. it is well with us all oh! God is in control. We shall await good news.

@ cindel07: have u done ur medicals, when did u do it? and have u submitted back your passport? where u asked to pay ur tuition?
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2011
@Tolualds,
u r welcome. now that u've done the medical,wait on the lord 4 ur visa(God willing)
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2011
@delta007: i dont think they send anything to paris.cos i have seen peeps on here who asked the hospital to send it to the embassy ASAP but they were told they wud send it in the next day.i mean to the embassy.so dont really believe they send it to paris
Re: Travelling To Canada by EpicWin: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2011
@All

Does anyone have a madical appointment they or their friends have made that they wouldn't be using anytime soon? If u please do, I'll like to ask that u give it to me so I can meet up resumption. Holla at me at o.adesanya@mun.ca.
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2011
@ newacca: have u gotten a new start date yet from your school? have u submitted your passport and new school letter back with d embassy?
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2011
@Tolualds,
thx 4 ur concern. The school told me to wait till the embassy request for new start date. Meanwhile,I have submitted my passport with a pre-paid courier envelope to the embassy.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Delta007(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2011
chukie94:

@delta007: i dont think they send anything to paris.cos i have seen peeps on here who asked the hospital to send it to the embassy ASAP but they were told they wud send it in the next day.i mean to the embassy.so dont really believe they send it to paris
They do. I am very sure about this. Canadian DMPs (everywhere, not just Nigeria/Africa) cannot make a decision on medical tests/results. They only conduct the tests and send the results to the Medical Centre dealing with that region (in this case, Paris for Africa). It's the medical doctors in that centre that make the final recommendation to the embassy. The medical centre's system is tied to the embassies in that region.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2011
I did my medicals today. Thank God. I have also submitted my international passport & medicals instruction form & that other letter they attached back to CDHC.

I didn't know the medicals involved them touching your body parts, hiss. It was a male doctor that did that. This Canada sef and their procedures.

Anyways all those looking for dates are not pro-active. Me sef was just smart to get my medicals done today. Go to that VI place and you would be fine. Just claim that you had called earlier and booked and appeal to them that you traveled down. That VI is very flexible so they would attend to you. Peeps were not much today sef. You can get there before 8am so that they attend to you before the people who booked come. But if you want to call and book an appointment, the available dates are from August 16th. Best of luck. When u get there, ask for Aina that way she would know you truly called wink

I am going back to my prayer mode. Don't want to get tensed by the post here. Will be back if anything comes up. Best of luck every1.
Re: Travelling To Canada by EpicWin: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2011
@cuddlemii

Thanks jare, nice tips, btw, maybe the male doctor knew ur nairaland handle and followed suite!
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2011
^lolz everyone was examined O. I just didn't know what they were going in there for. But a nurse was there sha, lolz. which one be nairaland handle abi u r the doc?
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2011
lmao.u guys are funny.lol.cnt stop laffing.

@cuddlemii:well u no want make person touch u ni?lol.well wat was the need of calling it a medical examination in the first place?lol.cnt stop laffing.but really thnx for the tip,but im hearing they send the report to paris which makes d final decision on the result.hmm.cant believe these guys are this cruel.bt do u hv idea bout yaba's hospital?guess they strict there.
Re: Travelling To Canada by EpicWin: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2011
@cuddlemii

Na u call urself cuddle mii oh, with suggestive NL picture on how to do the cuddling. Me? The Doctor? Well, depends really. Do u want me to be the "Doctor" :p. Really though; thanks 4 the tip, had already planned out a trip to Zankli, Abuja,

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (189)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.