Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,702 members, 7,945,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (462376 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by henrywest(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2011
No not at all. Havnt paid yet, Would do so if d VO ask me to, My statement is a corprate account over 20M
Re: Travelling To Canada by easye2011(m): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
Pls I want know if you would be denied a canadian study visa if you are hiv positive. Has anyone got any experience?
Re: Travelling To Canada by marcar(m): 12:30am On Aug 03, 2011
guddylover:

@marcar, although i have applied for my study permit in canada,but i want to know how you got you visa to australia, is it that hard ?how long did it take the embassy to issue you the visa to australia?

Australia student visa is very easy to get once you have the necessary fund in your bank account and the visa process takes like 3 months you can check this website to get more info http://www.immi.gov.au/students/
Re: Travelling To Canada by Delta007(m): 12:54am On Aug 03, 2011
easye2011:

Pls I want know if you would be denied a canadian study visa if you are hiv positive. Has anyone got any experience?
Most likely.
Re: Travelling To Canada by okeys112(m): 1:56am On Aug 03, 2011
Apart from Newacca, Cuddlemi, Chizquare, Chibs001, Nellydee, and Cindel07 who else applied btw April and 3rd August has gotten a Medical invite in this forum??. I understand Longecity has gotten da VISA. This forum peeps ain't doing bad at all.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Chibs001: 2:38am On Aug 03, 2011
@Cuddlemii, congrats but it also means sorry 4 your mom grin. Pls tell her to b patient, hers is almost here.
Re: Travelling To Canada by kingsley2007(m): 5:00am On Aug 03, 2011
Hello fellow naira landers i ve be away from this forum for quite sometime, apologies for 4 nt leting d house kn cdhc final decision on my case. I was denied base on Insulficient fund on my account-the program i was going 4 was a 3yrs program and the personal acct i submitted was having an amount for tuition and living expenses 4 2 yrs, i thought i was good 2 go nt knowing i ve 2 show all d funds that wil carry me 4 d entire program.
Well nothing spoil, i gathered a lot of experience. Wishing everyone success.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 6:02am On Aug 03, 2011
Chibs001:

@Cuddlemii, congrats but it also means sorry 4 your mom grin. Pls tell her to b patient, hers is almost here.

Hahaha u had to rub that in abi? Anyways my own is the koko tongue, I just used my discretion to include hers wink. I think the study permit is what they are working on now as the applicants are so much. The packages red star received on Monday for students alone was visible enough. I think peeps here should be patient, I am sure latest next week u would get ur medical forms. It might have even been sent to the courier pple but due to the volume, the courier pple are still sorting it out & dispatching. So all hope is not lost.
Re: Travelling To Canada by babiechic: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2011
Pls do i have to include ma personal statement of account when im applying for canadian visa as im nt working and i v got virtually nothin in ‎​♍Ɣ acc,į̸̸̨§ ‎​♍Ɣ sponsors stamemnt of acc enough cos there į̸̸̨§ approx 6.0M in there.
Re: Travelling To Canada by worry246(m): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2011
babiechic

Why do you use the childish s-tupid type face?
It just makes you look like a child playing on the keyboard.
Do you think that any job you apply for or any visa application will succeed with your mis use?
I can tell you that it would go straight in the bin!!!
Use proper characters rather than trying to invent your own.
Or do you have broken keyboard in 10 kobo cafe?
Re: Travelling To Canada by babiechic: 8:13am On Aug 03, 2011
@worry246
Its like you woke up on d wrong side of bed dis morning, wonder why people like yuh just cant keep mute instead of wagin your dirty tongue up and down.mind you thats nt d rite way to correct,try harder nxt tym,wart a jobless and saucy thing you are.
@serious minded people,pls i need your opinions
Re: Travelling To Canada by henrywest(m): 8:15am On Aug 03, 2011
@ worry, that was a lil mean although u made a lil point too

@ barbiechic
It depends on when u graduated from second school or university. If the gap is much, u are invariably expected to be busy with some kindda work. As regards d "character style". I knw its blackberry u use but most people including me dislike dem styles.
Re: Travelling To Canada by babiechic: 8:19am On Aug 03, 2011
@henry,tanx mehn,darts more polite
Re: Travelling To Canada by cindel07: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2011
@barbic, tel us more abt ur applicatn are u goin 4a graduate prog or undergraduate,did u include ur employment leta.in my own case i work wit my dad n its a site job which we pay everyone at site so i had irregular money goin into my personal acc dat i cant xplain so i didnt put my acc statement
Re: Travelling To Canada by okeys112(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2011
kingsley2007:

Hello fellow naira landers i ve be away from this forum for quite sometime, apologies for 4 nt leting d house kn cdhc final decision on my case. I was denied base on Insulficient fund on my account-the program i was going 4 was a 3yrs program and the personal acct i submitted was having an amount for tuition and living expenses 4 2 yrs, i thought i was good 2 go nt knowing i ve 2 show all d funds that wil carry me 4 d entire program.
Well nothing spoil, i gathered a lot of experience. Wishing everyone success.

@ingsley2007

How long did ur application stay with canadian embassy?? were u made to do medicals b4 d denial??
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2011
I just cant imagine the madness.lol. some peeps are even pouring out the frustration on other ppl on here. lol. cant stop laffing.lol. anyways i just cant wait to get this over with already. sad
Re: Travelling To Canada by easye2011(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2011
I just did my medicals last week tuesday at V.I. How long would I have to wait to get d visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2011
easye2011:

I just did my medicals last week tuesday at V.I. How long would I have to wait to get d visa?

Why not tell us your profile. When you applied and was called for medicals so we can do a proper estimation for you
Re: Travelling To Canada by easye2011(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2011
I submitted my study permit application to CDHC on d 12th of may 2011. I was called 4 medicals on d 22nd of july. I have done d medicals d medicals last week tuesday and I am waiting 4 their response
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2011
@ joeburster and chukie94
This is ridiculous. Lets wait patiently d possible worst case possibility is a request for differal.

@ all: for those who want to resume next year jan or fall. i advise you submit exactly 6 months before resumption. cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2011
@ easye2011: when is your school start date? august or September?
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2011
@ toluads: well it saddens me that i wud hv to wait till january.i mean i hurriedly cameback so i cud apply in time to go do ma postgraduate. n they now asking me to defer is jst totally inhuman.i mean deferring ma career n life.nat jst fair u knw. sad. dont think i wud wait on em. guess if they ask me to defer i wud jst withdraw my application n jst apply to uk. afterall its bera n cheaper for me. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2011
^^ U people should relax. If your documents are ok then you have nothing to fear. Give them till next week Friday, I sure something positive would come up. Have you been tracking your docs or better still, have u visited the courier people for confirmation?

Toluaids, u r the one going to SAIT, right? what course? I am going there too.
Re: Travelling To Canada by easye2011(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2011
@toluaids: my school start date is 29th August 2011
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2011
@cuddlemii: been tracking mine cos i used dhl. n nada yet on the tracking number i was given. sad. well im gon still wait on em a lil bit else i wud jst hv to ring em or email em to withdraw my application. this wait is killing me. sad
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2011
^@chukie, why not email them on status report? Don't withdraw anything.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2011
@cuddlemii: lol, coincidentally they jst sent me a reply to the email i sent em since friday saying im advised to wait till the minimum required time for processing which is 3months, so yea nada has improved yet. jst waiting upon waiting. dont think they hv started wi mine yet. cos i was speaking wi my uni n they said they hvnt been contacted yet. guess its crazy.besides theres no way i wud get an appointment asap at the hospital for the medical. sad
Re: Travelling To Canada by chizquare: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2011
i c alot of tenssion building in this forum.

@easye2011
not sure abt HIV but am dam sure of TB or any other end major organ issuess like the heart, kidneys, liver etc or any problem requring surgery.

@ all
lets all try and calm down.

@delta
as a usual bad guy ur just reading and not saying much. talk to ur children naa
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2011
@ cuddleme: Naa my school is Seneca College, Toronto. yeah i guess we just have to wait for them. it is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada by kingsley2007(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2011
@okeys112 my application was with them 4 11wks b4 i was called 4 interview. It stayed 4 another 3wks b4 i got my parcel back. I was surprise to see dat i was denied. I wasn't invited for interview.
I keep wondering what this people are up to. They keep ur parcel for 3months without verificatn.
They ought to have seen my account balance b4 inviting me 4 interview. Rather they prefer to waste someone's time.
Re: Travelling To Canada by kayceelow: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2011
AGENT KINGSLEY. My name is kingsley anukam CE0 KINGSIZE SUGAR HOMES.
Do you have all it takes to hold your SUGAR MUMMY or SUGAR DADDY down to ejaculation and excitement @ his or her peak, Your GAY partner and TOP LESBIANS?And make a lot of money,CALL:+2348033892234 or Email: sirk4vc@yahoo.co.uk. All calls should be btwn 7am - 12am prompt.
APPLICATION FORM FILL AND RETURN AS TEXT MESSAGE

NAME:,
AGE OF SUGAR MUMMY:,

CALL NOW FOR YOUR SUGARMUMMIES & SUGARDADDIES AND MAKE COOL MONEY,
Re: Travelling To Canada by joeburster: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2011
Goodness gracious! Is this kayceelow normal at al? Does this place look like a forum for mad pple lyk him? Obviously i don't think he's sane cos after going tru d topic n contributions he stil went ahead to bring such nonsense to this table where serious-minded men are thinking of ways to repackage themselves for d future. Mr, My advise for u is to look for something better to do wit ur life or if u insist, go look for pple dt think lyk u,there are many entertainment threads on nairaland, we don't do entertainment here so pack ur rubbish n get out of this office.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (189)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.