Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,734 members, 7,945,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (462381 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by Chibs001: 8:06am On Aug 02, 2011
@Okey112, Lol! na me naa. Since we not fit break those records make CDHC do sha answer all man.

@Cuddlemii, Redstar is really whack! I used them too. their online tracking is non-existent. Since your mom got hers, yours is almost sure.

@cindel07and nellydee, guess we met at VI on Friday. I'm probably the 2nd guy, since I've not gone for an interview. hope u've resubmitted ur passport?
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 8:58am On Aug 02, 2011
Waaw. Guess u guys are quite lucky. By the time these guys wud actually be sending our medical instructions, there won't be any other appointment space left for August. I really think these guys shud allocate more hospitals to reduce the queue at the hospitals.sad
Re: Travelling To Canada by marcar(m): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2011
cindel07:

@tolyem,obitrex,kweseke,omosanyaolak,gullylover,kingsley 2007,slamdunk 99,gel03,marcar,i4real,henrywest, and others, how far with your application

I did not apply for the study permit. I applied in 2009 and was denied after my package spends 11 weeks with them[b] (am not here to discourage anyone) [/b]

What i understand with CDHC is like they have quota in the number of Study permit they issue.
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 9:35am On Aug 02, 2011
@Marcar,
where are you now? Australia?
Re: Travelling To Canada by marcar(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2011
newacca:

@Marcar,

Yes am now in Australia.
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 9:39am On Aug 02, 2011
@Okeys112,
thx for ur advice.

@Cindel07,

thx for remembering me in prayers. May God remember u as well.

@All
God is our strength.
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2011
newacca:

@Marcar,

WOW! I need to see the Kangaroo , smiley I wish u well brov.
Re: Travelling To Canada by marcar(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2011
newacca:

WOW! I need to see the Kangaroo , smiley I wish u well brov.

Thank you very much bro. what about tasting one, How is fasting going
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2011
Praise the Lord. My mom just called me. It is my own that is out and not hers. My form for medicals. The red star people mixed it up. I just shouted in my office now. I am awaiting her return. Thank you God
Re: Travelling To Canada by omosanyaolak(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2011
@cuddlemii,congrats!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada by EpicWin: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2011
@cuddlemii
Congrats oh! Ur patience finally paid off.
Re: Travelling To Canada by IgweBLaze: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2011
@cuddlemii congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada by obietrix: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2011
@cuddlemii, congrats man.
@cindel07, still waiting for them. my program starts on the 6th of September and i have not heard anything from them.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2011
@epic & omosanyaolak

Thanks.

@ all

I have the package with me now. Please I need all the info about medicals. Do you need to hold any other additional stuffs apart from 4 passport photographs, datapage of the int'l passport.

But they attached that letter you people were talking about. Hope its no issue. I have called and got only Saturday for my medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada by EpicWin: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2011
@cuddlemii
Congratz again, maybe u should take the day off work and relax small, half way there.

@All
Is it me or is it that every one who didn't use a sponsor but their immediate parents is getting the medical call-up?
Re: Travelling To Canada by mchuxx(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Praise the Lord. My mom just called me. It is my own that is out and not hers. My form for medicals. The red star people mixed it up. I just shouted in my office now. I am awaiting her return. Thank you God

Congrats! wow, your calmness has paid off real big! see u in Sait January,IJN
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2011
@igweblaze, mchuxx, obietrix et all

Thank you. I will just be on prayer & fasting mode with the Muslims cos of the blessing (the letter attached to the medical report)
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2011
hmm. Waaw. guess i shud be worried now. sad. no response from these guys yet. well already applying to UK uni shud these guys swerve me. then i got a backup plan. smiley.

@ cuddlemii: wish ya the best. so tell your ppl in the mountain to start coming down one step at a time cos u almost won the battle. lol. cheers. and wat was the detail in the attached?
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
@Marcar,
no qualms. maybe I'll come to Australia somedays wink lolz. Al'hamdulillah,God is giving us the strength to increase our faith during the holy month of Ramadan(Insha Allah). Thx.
ciao

@cuddlemii,
cheesy wink cool cheesy
Big ups! CONGRATS. another landmark success 4 us in the house. Do ur medical and wait in the lord for ur visa(Insha Allah)
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ cuddleme nice 1 congrats on d medical call up.

@ newacca dont worry, u'll do fine.

@ all: I'm finally tired of dis guys oh! i submitted since May 13th and my school start date is Sept 6. Still no response. You email them and they give u a flimsy response. Over 12 week now. is there any1 resuming sept and still expecting response? pls state your submission date.
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2011
marcar:

Yes am now in Australia.

@marcar, although i have applied for my study permit in canada,but i want to know how you got you visa to australia, is it that hard ?how long did it take the embassy to issue you the visa to australia?
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2011
tolualds:

@ cuddleme nice 1 congrats on d medical call up.

@ newacca dont worry, u'll do fine.

@ all: I'm finally tired of dis guys oh! i submitted since May 13th and my school start date is Sept 6. Still no response. You email them and they give u a flimsy response. Over 12 week now. is there any1 resuming sept and still expecting response? pls state your submission date.

@tolualds,
Thx brov.
Let's be hopeful and patient. God will give us the best. We shall all get there. God willing.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ guddylover: i advice u look it up online to see how it is. also try looking up new zealand. but guess the both of em have similar visa process. jst like canada u do ur medical n stuffs.well look it up. Mr google is a sure banker. lol

@toluads: im resuming september 6th too submitted july 6th. cos i was not in nigeria before then. so had to comeback n apply. but im going for postgraduate though. but yea hopefully these guys wont do me over. n im even being sponsored by my dad's company.so guess thats what is keeping mine. sad so sad. the wait is killing though. shocked cry
Re: Travelling To Canada by EpicWin: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2011
@chukie94

Did u also have to make a foreign police report like me?
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2011
yup ofc. made 2 actually.one for canada the other for uk jst incase canada doesnt work. smiley nice ey
Re: Travelling To Canada by EpicWin: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2011
@chukie94
Seems u didn't get me. I meant the require foreign police report if u've stayed abroad 4 more than 6mnths. I figured u did cus u said u weren't in the country. I aint talking bout applying to multiple uni's in diff countries oh! Also, seems u only sent in photocopies (certified), how does that work since they specifically asked to also see all originals?? Anyhow, the lord would see us all through all this to the medical and eventually, visa IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
@Epicwin: i said yup i got a police report for canadian embassy.i mean its part of their requirements isn't it?so i said i made 2 of em.one for canada n the other for any other country i choose to go to if canada flops.and for the photocopies,well u obviously don't expect me to put in an original document of a company cos i want to apply for visa.a friend of mine put in photocopied dox but certified n he got his study permit.its also written somewhere on their site that if u must submit photocopies,it has to be certified in court by a public notary.so yea did that. besides i only sent in photocopies of the company's CAC n then my Certificate.if they need further proof regarding the authenticity of the certificate they cud always ring ma uni up u know.
Re: Travelling To Canada by joeburster: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2011
@tolualds, my start date is sept 1st, stil haven't heard anything since i submitted june 1st.
@epicwin, my sponsors are my mum n my God-father.
@all as per preparing for cdhc's eventuality, i got a response to my enquiry dt my admission could be deferred for a second time if i write to the graduate chair of my department attaching cdhc's eventuality letter but i aint taking dt shot yet, i'll wait medical instructions n when it becomes very very obvious that i can't this fall, i'll take d shot.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2011
@all: please does anyone know if one cud get appointment easily at the hospital in yaba?
Re: Travelling To Canada by babiechic: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2011
This is so hilarious,pls wen can those for winter 2012(January) start apply,im so scared haveing read all dis posts. shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada by henrywest(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ babiechick, U don't have to be scared. Once u got d necessary documents and God's grace, u are good to go. I am submitting in 2 weeks frm 2day,
Re: Travelling To Canada by babiechic: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2011
@henrywest,ve yuh paid yur tuition fees and ow much is on yur sponsor's statement of acc

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (189)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.