Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,079 members, 7,973,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:02 PM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (464138 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by Chibs001: 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2011
@Cuddlemii, congrats dear, they can't stop us, delay they can but stop, they can't.

@ Okey112, how far sey u don ask chief if our medicals don leave office for CDHC?
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2011
chizquare:

@ all

av been thru hell and back over the past few hours. this morning a lady with a funny acsent called me asking me about the tuition i was asked to pay. she said the amount i paid wasnt enough ($3000 for 1 term)
she asked me too pay for one full yr which was abt $8200.
i had to run arround to make the payment using my mastercard. you cant imagine that when i requested for the proof of payment from the school they told me they dont use master card for deposit anymore and that they will refund all my money including the one i paid 3 weeks ago.

glory be to God, after series of calls and emails she sent the confirmation. so am going to CDHC to show the docs coz the lady said that was all thats holding my visa. wink

@chi, please were you asked to pay some money for your tuition in the first place?, i tried paying mine but the school wont let me until i have my visa, whats the name of the school you applied to?
Re: Travelling To Canada by ZiggyHimself(m): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2011
@chibs 001

shee you did your medicals last Friday at VI, i got talking today with the doctor that examined us that Friday and can you imagine that he told me that it will be sent tomorrow to the embassy, Can you imagine that

@toluaid,

congrat and hope you have booked for your medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada by cindel07: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2011
@chibs 001

shee you did your medicals last Friday at VI, i got talking today with the doctor that examined us that Friday and can you imagine that he told me that it will be sent tomorrow to the embassy, Can you imagine that

@toluaid,

congrats and hope you have booked for your medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 12:03am On Aug 05, 2011
@toluaid
Congrat Man, i know it will come because u seem more organised with your package.Pls holla me,i lost ma phone.

@newacca
Am still very much around,i had to differ my session to january since CDHC advised that i get a new date and the only new date is january.i emailed them yesterday and the response shows that am almost there!!
how about your situation,i guess by this week or next your visa shud be out.

@ All i think this Maple consultant are real i know of 5 students who went through them and they all got their study permit for september,we applied almost same time. Just dat they are really expensive almost 3000 dollars that they charge.Does anyone knows who went through them and got denied with such a huge charges?
Re: Travelling To Canada by Chibs001: 12:05am On Aug 05, 2011
cindel07:

@chibs 001

@cindel07 and ZiggyHimself, yeah i did. ok now thats slow. I'll holla them n know whats gwan, they shdn't be takin away precious time.
Re: Travelling To Canada by isOSavvy(m): 12:12am On Aug 05, 2011
@bashtee The 3k(Not sure if its 3k or 2k)USD is when the application goes through and u get ur VISA. What u pay upfront is 120KNaira for processing. All they do is make sure your application is well packaged. If you have the time and patience to do this by yourself then there would be no need for them.
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 12:35am On Aug 05, 2011
@iso savvy
2k or 3k is almost half or quarter of tuition fee,even the 120k upfront is almost ticket fee. what if they pay it and they did not succed?
Re: Travelling To Canada by okeys112(m): 12:38am On Aug 05, 2011
Chibs001:

@Cuddlemii, congrats dear, they can't stop us, delay they can but stop, they can't.

@ Okey112, how far sey u don ask chief if our medicals don leave office for CDHC?

@ Chibs001: Yup!! Medicals is within d 4 corners of CDHC, Do u copy??
Roger that!!

@ Tolualds: Congrats in advance

@All: NL Medical Invites so far: Newacca, Cuddlemii, Chizquare, Chibs001, Nellydee, Cindel07, Easye2011 & Tolualds
Re: Travelling To Canada by isOSavvy(m): 12:56am On Aug 05, 2011
@bashtee In ANY EVENTUALITY the 120K is non refundable. No chicken flu can change that. Number 1 reason for VISA denial? Sponsorship details and supporting documents. Get that as well as other requirements and you really don't need to spend so much. Then again depends on how much spare time you have and your ability to look out for expensive mistakes in your app.
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 1:08am On Aug 05, 2011
@ chukie 94
i submited on 13th May and just got called for medicals yesterday. i guess they are working on sept resumptions already. be patient brov. urs is on its way.
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 1:13am On Aug 05, 2011
@ all, thanks. im going to do my medicals today. i shall leave for the hospital very early tomorrow before 7:00am, cheeers!
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 1:19am On Aug 05, 2011
toluaid
how far, you no holla your guy?
Re: Travelling To Canada by easye2011(m): 1:52am On Aug 05, 2011
@all: can one be denied a visa after doing medicals? Why

I pray all nairalands be granted the study visa b4 our start date
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2011
bashtee:

@toluaid
Congrat Man, i know it will come because u seem more organised with your package.Pls holla me,i lost ma phone.

@newacca
Am still  very much around,i had to differ my session to january since CDHC advised that i get a new date and the only new date is january.i emailed them yesterday and the response shows that am almost there!!
how about your situation,i guess by this week or next your visa shud be out.

@ All i think this Maple consultant are real i know of 5 students who went through them and they all got their study permit for september,we applied almost same time. Just dat they are really expensive almost 3000 dollars that they charge.Does anyone knows who  went through them and got denied with such a huge charges?

@bashte,, pls do u know if those students that got their through maple got the permit from here,I mean did they just issue them the usual TRV or the study permit? And I would like to know if the embassy ask them to pay their tutiion before getting ttheir permit.I. Actualy went through mapple will be going for my medical on monday at VI and my start date is sept 5
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2011
damn! seems like everyone else is smiling except me. sad. cry. not liking this.
@toluads: did u get an immediate appointment at the hospital for your medical n which hospital did u go to?
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2011
@Tolualds,
I said it b4 u got back. I said u should go for it. CONGRATS! I pray we all get the visa and all those that we waiting for the medical call,I pray they all get it by God's grace.

@Chizquare,
Nice one. U've done a gr8 job and scaled thru hurdles,yet u got to hopeful stage. Now,wait on the lord for ur visa by God's grace.

@Cuddlemii,
Yea everyone on Nairaland is getting positive response,and me also like it! I'm loving it.

@Chukie94,
By God's grace,u shall also smile on this forum. God started it for u and he will complete his good work for you(Insha Allah) So,pls. be patient bro. I understand ur level. I was called for interview exactly 3mnths of my application with them,after the interview,I waited for another 9days before been called for medicals. Did medical on 26th and waiting for good news by God's grace. My school had already resumed on 25th July and the next intake is 5th September,2011. Brother,please be patient and hopeful. Wait on the lord.

@Bashtee,
thx 4 d update. Delay is never denial. God knows best. I hope the new response from them suggest when you shall be called for medical? Any which way, God will help us! If God says YES,nobody can say No. God decreed: KUM FA'YAKUN(BE, AND IT SHALL BE) So,Allah will surely give us good news. (Maa-sha Allah)

@Okeys112,
Yea. What can we do than to wait in the lord and be hopeful. May God almighy see us through.(Amen)

@guddlylover,
Applying thru Maple does not mean one will get treatment aside the laid down immigration policy. To my best knowledge,applicants(students) from some countries like Nigeria will get the TRV here and I think one will get the study permit at POE in Canada.

@chukie94,
please calm down! God is in control. U shall wear the smile.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2011
Congrats all that have been called for medicals, i believe Allah (God) will do more us nairalanders.

@Newacca i must confess, i love salute your believe and couriage about your application.

@Chukie94 patients is the word. i believe God that did Tolualds,Chizquare,Cuddlemii,newacca and others will do yours also.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2011
Congrats all that have been called for medicals, i believe Allah (God) will do more wonders in this nairaland insha Allah.

@Newacca i must confess, i love and salute your believe and couriage about your application.

@Chukie94 patients is the word. i believe God that did Tolualds,Chizquare,Cuddlemii,newacca and others will do yours also.
Re: Travelling To Canada by kwuseke: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2011
@all, guyz am so hapi 4 streams of gudnews 4has bin flow in dis forum, its simply encouraging.
Cngrts, chizquare,cindel,newacca,etc,

Still waiting anxiously 4my medi call-up too,am quite wori though in light of the approachin skool resumptn date(6th of sept) 4me,

Do anyone knw d processing time frame 4medicals?is it still clse to a month or more?
Men, it aint easy oh, suspense thrill!
Well, hve nt lost faith in God and wit d successful applicants so far i cnt only hope 4d best.
Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada by chizquare: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2011
@all
i took the proof  of tuition payment to CDHC 9am this morning. i filled an enquiry form and was told to go in. after droping d docs with the receptionist i was told to sit down and wait. about 30-40min later d lady that called came out and asked me to take my leave that my visa will be sent to me through curier since i included a prepaid envelope. so am on a hyper tracking mode for dhl.

@guddy lover
cdhc asked me to pay 1 yr tuition. school is U of S. actually wat we r paying for is called international student deposite not tuition. so tell ur sch u want to pay dat as instructed by d embassy
Re: Travelling To Canada by henrywest(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ chizsquare, mine is U of S too but I opted for d second start date (jan). Did d school ask for any form on intnl student's deposit? And how much is it? My tuition is 12550K
Re: Travelling To Canada by chizquare: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2011
@henrywest

they will send you the wiring details den u ll download fill sign and email the int student form to dem
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
chizquare:

@all
i took the proof  of tuition payment to CDHC 9am this morning. i filled an enquiry form and was told to go in. after droping d docs with the receptionist i was told to sit down and wait. about 30-40min later d lady that called came out and asked me to take my leave that my visa will be sent to me through curier since i included a prepaid envelope. so am on a hyper tracking mode for dhl.

@guddy lover
cdhc asked me to pay 1 yr tuition. school is U of S. actually wat we r paying for is called international student deposite not tuition. so tell your sch u want to pay dat as instructed by d embassy

@bash, I will be going for medical on monday,my school won't let me ppay now as that the policy concerning intl students.what they keep. Saying is they have to see proof from the embassy that I was asked to pay.so I guess after my medicals I will have to wait and hope for the best.my school is university of lethbrridge.can I asked when exactly did the embassy asked u to pay for your tuition.is it after u got. Ur medical instruction? Or when.thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chizquare: 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2011
@guddylover
has cdhc ask u to pay. they told me to pay wen i got the medical instruction
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ chizquare:how quick is it to get appointment at the hospital for medical?or is it the embassy that tells u wen to go for medical?
Re: Travelling To Canada by chizquare: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2011
@chukie
u will have to call or go to te hospital to book. but if ur expecting ur medicals soon it may be wise to just call the hospital and book so dat u can buy some time but dont tell dem ur still expecting ur instructions.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ chizquare: nice idea! i like. but umm do u hv the fone number of the hospitals?the one in yaba n VI.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chizquare: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2011
sorry i didnt make a copy of the letter b4 submitting it. i am sure d numbers have been posted in this forum b4
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2011
waw. sad. cry. not liking this. sad
Re: Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2011
234 1 879 7932
Re: Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2011
234 1 879 7932 yaba hospital

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (189)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.