Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,675 members, 7,945,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (462374 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by FIMO: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2011
Please is there anyone in the house attending University of Ottawa this September. I need information with regards to accommodation and co.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2011
@all: is it possible for someone to be refused after being issued medical call-up?
Re: Travelling To Canada by okeys112(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2011
@ All: Update of Medical Invites on NL forum: Newacca, Cuddlemii, Chizquare, Chibs001, Nellydee, Cindel07, Easye2011, Tolualds, Iso Savvy, Guddylover, FIMO, Lord417 & dennyflex.

@Chizquare: I am sure u will get ur package by 2row (10th of August), spoke to 007 in CDHC about ur case, and he assured me that urs is on d way. I really need to cross ur name of the list of Medicals cos i feel u r long overdue jor.

@iiiyyyk: GTBank Master Card is awesome for online payment, u can't go wrong with it.

@Chibs001: U v been quiet, Whats bugging u son??
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2011
@okey:whos this 007 in CDHC
Re: Travelling To Canada by IgweBLaze: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
I want to wish everyone waiting on the CDHC the very best and to all those coming to SAIT this fall (cuddlemii, iso_savvy and all those i have not yet deciphered),i am eagerly waiting to meet you guys!!!! CHEERS ALL!
Re: Travelling To Canada by Chibs001: 2:55am On Aug 10, 2011
To all who've been called for medicals, CONGRATS.

@Chizquare, chill bro, 007 gat ur back. He says 2mao check ur box and BAM!! Your Visa bro!!! wink

@Okey112, bros dis LUTH people wan use work finish me o, I have to squeeze out time to breathe! I think I've lost like 5kg since we last saw sad.
Re: Travelling To Canada by finee: 5:36am On Aug 10, 2011
HELLO HOUSE.

Interesting forum indeed.
Congratulations to those of US who have been called for the medicals. may God perfect his Good works cool

I will like to know if there is any1 here attending the university of new Brunswick or any1 who knows about the school i need to ask a few questions

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada by monie(f): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2011
Received my medicals form this morning,thanx for ur support nairalanders,SAIT!!!!!!here I come I jesus name
Re: Travelling To Canada by babiechic: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2011
@monie,pls wen did yuh submit your application?
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
@Monie,
[b]CONGRATS! [/b]now,go for ur medicals and wait for ur visa(God willing)
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
@house, please i would to know how long it now take for the embassy to receive medical results from the hospital, i heard its not up to 4 weeks anymore.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2011
Congrats monie. I told everyone to be patient & take things easy. We are all going to scale through
Re: Travelling To Canada by chizquare: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2011
@all got my visa today
2yrs multiple entery

submitted 6th of may
was called for medical and tuition payment for 1yr onth 11th of july
Re: Travelling To Canada by babiechic: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
@chizquare,congrats bro,darts cool.
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2011
chizquare:

@all got my visa today
2yrs multiple entery

submitted 6th of may

Congrats!, am really happy for you, pls.try to calculate it, did it take them 4weeks before the embassy received your medicals results?and i thought they said you will only be given just the TRV from here so you get your permit at the port of Entry, are you going for masters or undergraduate degree?
Re: Travelling To Canada by chizquare: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2011
i know for sure it got CDHC France after like 10days
yes i got d trv but usually dey give like 3mths but i got 2yrs
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2011
chizquare:

i know for sure it got CDHC France after like 10days
yes i got d trv but usually dey give like 3mths but i got 2yrs

so lets say your result got to the embassy after 2weeks?
Re: Travelling To Canada by joeburster: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2011
@Chizquare, congrats bro.
@guddylover, i sensed it 2 since cdhc aint attaching dt letter to more medical invites lately. I think things are gradually returning back to normal.
@all, will be going for my medicals on mon
Re: Travelling To Canada by Efizzi: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2011
CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE RECEIVED VISAS AND TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR MEDS, I WISH YOU GOODLUCK.
ON MY CASE, I SUBMITTED MY APP ON THE 31ST OF MAY AND AM TO RESUME 6TH OF SEPT, I HAVENT EVEN RECEIVED NOT EVEN A MAIL FROM THIS PEOPLE OMG THIS IS KILLING cry cry cry cry cry cry
WELL LEMME CONTINUE HOPING
IS THERE ANY ONE WAITING LIKE ME sad sad sad
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2011
@ chizsquare: congrats brov! im so happy for u, thumbs up! wink
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2011
@ effizi: dont worry. yours is on the way by the special grace of God. it is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2011
@ monie: did they include that letter to your medicals when you received it? the letter dat says that decision after medicals may take longer than normal from submittion date. and travel plans should not be made until visa is issued. bla bla bla!
Re: Travelling To Canada by Chibs001: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2011
chizquare:

@all got my visa today
2yrs multiple entery

submitted 6th of may

Congrats bro, your long wait is over cheesy. Pray for ur peeps o!
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2011
@chizquare,
CONGRATS BROV. smiley Myself and Okeys112 predicted earlier that you gotta get ur visa today,and God made it possible. Nice one Man. Now pack ur luggage and fly! Pls.do not 4get this forum even when u get to Canada. cheesy cool

@All of us that are still expecting visa and medical call,Pls. let's be patient. God is on our side and he wants the best for us;he will surely give us the best. We shall get there(God willing)
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by monie(f): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
@ babychic I submitted properly june 6th,and toluaids yes,got dat bla bla bla letter,is after ur medicals they finally decide,though is hard but some ppl reali do nt pass their medicals,I went to yaba 2day and was told they dnt have date till 24th,anyhow I will ask my school for 2wks grace.thanx all,I reali reali appreciate.
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2011
@ chizsquare: [/b]when is your school start date?
[b]
@ cuddleme:
have you done your medicals yet? if yes when did u do it? and when is your school start date? i did my medicals on the 5th of dis month. and my school resumes for sept 6. Seneca college. Project Management Environmental Graduate Certificate.
Re: Travelling To Canada by rapheal2k9: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2011
@chizquare What is stated in the letter from your employer? Did they state that you were on study leave?
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2011
tolualds:

@ chizsquare: [/b]when is your school start date?
[b]
@ cuddleme:
have you done your medicals yet? if yes when did u do it? and when is your school start date? i did my medicals on the 5th of dis month. and my school resumes for sept 6. Seneca college. Project Management Environmental Graduate Certificate.

Yes, I did my medicals last week Saturday. My School start date is Oct 11th. SAIT (Southern Alberta Institute of Technology) Computer Network Technician.
Re: Travelling To Canada by longecity: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2011
@All
Am sorry that I av been off forum for some time.I av been so busy trying to put one or two things in order.I want to ask those that have more experience dat is "bank statement of sponser still needed at the port of entry".what re d likely question bin ask @ POE.
I pray dat for all of those still waiting for medical call up,will receive their med instr soonest,those dat av done their med,there shall be no complication,crisis,mixed up and no delay and very soon visa will arrive safely without any complex conditions
Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada by chizquare: 12:22am On Aug 11, 2011
@raphael: no study leave oh
@ tolualds: next week tuesday 16th
Re: Travelling To Canada by Babalola19(m): 3:28am On Aug 11, 2011
I pray for all applicant success bcs am also going to apply.
Re: Travelling To Canada by okeys112(m): 4:43am On Aug 11, 2011
@ All: Update of Medical Invites on NL forum: Newacca, Cuddlemii, Chizquare, Longecity, Chibs001, Nellydee, Cindel07, Easye2011, Tolualds, Iso Savvy, Guddylover, Obietrix, FIMO, Lord417, dennyflex, Fine & Monie.
Successful TRVs: Longecity, Chizquare.

@ Chizquare: Agent 007 No Dull!! Meanwhile your application took 14wks in all. Kingsley2007 application also took 14wks b4 he was denied.

@IgweBlaze: V u gotten ur TRV??

@All: I don’t think there will be anymore TRVs 4 dis week…, The next NL ID up 4 TRV is…………….Newacca!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do U Copy wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (189)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.