Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,115 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact (14380 Views)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart / Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by honprof1(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2013
Try to flash back from the starting of JEG administration , read perfectly btw lines with carful analysis of his governance immediayely after Yar'Adua 's death till today , u will find out that he is most corrupt and careless President in d world.
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by ikweremilitant: 11:06am On Feb 18, 2013
Goodcare: Uncle jonathan am gussing ur game is over...mm
for ur shalow mind

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by GARRIx7(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2013
Gbawe:

Can you ever use your brain at all assuming you even have one ? What has a gubernatorial general elections relying on the voting public, that returned a performing incumbent, got to do with intra-Party political strategizing reliant on getting other politicians on board? It is not by force to talk. Olodo.

Damn!!..... shocked

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by ikweremilitant: 11:09am On Feb 18, 2013
Demdem:

Exactly, infact he also knew that the 100% bloc votes from the SE/SS wont be enough to give him the presidency unlike what many here keeps saying.
nd who tod uapc will hav 100 percent block vote in the west or even the north.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by lacasa: 11:09am On Feb 18, 2013
Do i care. sad

I think not! cheesy

Progressives all d way

Sai Buhari/Fashola

Sai APC 2015 cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by Pennywise(m): 11:12am On Feb 18, 2013
If Jonathan was an effective leader, no one will pay any attention to this Governor. Unfortunately he has disappointed everybody. Infact he has failed. His image makers and jobbers can scream all they want but that is what they are paid for. We expect no less. Come 2015 he must leave Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by ikweremilitant: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2013
eggheaders: please let them release the copy of the agreement fast.and let Nigerians know the coward and power drunk fool they elected as president.and to aniko Briggs the brand of pawpaw leaf and goat excreta you sniffing is grade a.and seriously you need a session with those doctors in uselu.signed under duress my foot,hello somebody wake this nitwit from her deep slumber.
ure just a sory ass learng hw to tok.wen u hopless sw re morgagng nija to the north u don't knw. Didn't ur useles kleptomanic uncle sinnd agrement wit d north b4 he ws made presidnt.ws he hot d same power gluton dat optd 4 3rd term b4 we burst hs buble.nd ure hoples idiots re alieng wit the same idiotd that messd up ds con3 nd ure cliamng saints nd mr magnificent hopless hypocrets

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by iykak47: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2013
taharqa: Yea!! The way he 'outsmartd everyone' in d last Ondo Elections... What position did he 'carry' again?? Just asking...
3rd position behind Pdp despite all the noise Acn made before the election.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by figment232(m): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2013
honprof1: Try to flash back from the starting of JEG administration , read perfectly btw lines with carful analysis of his governance immediayely after Yar'Adua 's death till today , u will find out that he is most corrupt and careless President in d world.
Please can u back up ur baseless allegation with facts.
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by Pennywise(m): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2013
Jonathan is fully aware that this agreement will come back to haunt him which was why he attempted to smuggle in a 7yr single term. What shmuck!
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by OluEmmaAss: 11:22am On Feb 18, 2013
Nobody will want to leave so the agreement is thrash. Not with the die in power syndrome of Nigerian leaders.
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by ikweremilitant: 11:22am On Feb 18, 2013
Demdem:

i doubt if SE/SS delegates bloc vote will be sufficient to secure that seat for him undecided he will need to form another party if it doesnt grin grin
besides where are those that claim the retardeen isnt desperate for power, am ready to tackle them now grin
u guys re to in a hurry wait till 2015 let's see if its ur fada dat will emerge as pdp flag bearer

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by tmontee: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2013
As for me, I am not interested in an agreement which was reached behind closed doors. What interests me is that which was done in the open.
Please visit this page:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i-ll-not-contest-2015-election-jonathan/

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by ikweremilitant: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2013
Gbawe:

Thank you !!! I will never understand why Nigerians, often well-educated, choose to be sentimental and biased, to the extent of blinding themselves to what is obvious, when ethnicity is thrown into Politics. This is not the North bullying GEJ. Nothing of the sort. It is GEJ reneging on the pledge he made to Northern governors in his Party to secure the support that defeated the Northern consensus candidate i.e Atiku.

I don't know why some love revising history once the ethnic angle is worked by treacherous characters. Anyway, some will realise why the PDP is regarded as a "Northern Party". I will first urge some children here to go and look at the PDP voting delegates according to region. With GEJ's open treachery, let us see if even one Northern candidate will dare vote for GEJ. South West delegates Nko? Is it SS and SE PDP delegates alone that will win it for GEJ?

Why do people think team GEJ has thrown the idea of "automatic return" for it's Presidential and gubernatorial candidates in the public domain if not that some now realise that GEJ stands no chance of gaining the PDP ticket under the system of delegate voting?
we re waitng mr politikal analyst

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by eggheaders(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2013
ikwere militant: ure just a sory ass learng hw to tok.wen u hopless sw re morgagng nija to the north u don't knw. Didn't ur useles kleptomanic uncle sinnd agrement wit d north b4 he ws made presidnt.ws he hot d same power gluton dat optd 4 3rd term b4 we burst hs buble.nd ure hoples idiots re alieng wit the same idiotd that messd up ds con3 nd ure cliamng saints nd mr magnificent hopless hypocrets

hello,I don't understand gibberish. please speak in English.
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by Symphony007: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2013
Look how PDP has started self destructing their selves before the oppoition is even fully functional..might all the talk of their impending doom be true? And playing out before our eyes?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by vanstanzy(m): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2013
Some of us were almost stoned for sacrificing the interest of the North for the Southsouth.

Hmmm! am curious, whats the Norths interest or am i the only one that spotted this?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by taharqa: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2013
Gbawe:

Can you ever use your brain at all assuming you even have one ? What has a gubernatorial general elections relying on the voting public, that returned a performing incumbent, got to do with intra-Party political strategizing reliant on getting other politicians on board? It is not by force to talk. Olodo.
Oh! sorri. Never realisd that one DOESN'T need some bits of 'Strategizing' when one goes for a political battle that involves 'public voting'; never knew rili... Anyways, d more reason why Tinubu may be useless (almost?) in d nx general elections since his much toutd 'Strategic Acumen' wud not be helpful with mobilizing 'public vote'. I can sure live with that..
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by taharqa: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2013
honprof1: Try to flash back from the starting of JEG administration , read perfectly btw lines with carful analysis of his governance immediayely after Yar'Adua 's death till today , u will find out that he is most corrupt and careless President in d world.
What d heck is dis one saying. Will u plz keep yr mouth SHUT; must you talk in public?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by eggheaders(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2013
taharqa: Oh! sorri. Never realisd that one needs some bits of 'Strategizing' when one goes for a political battle that involves 'public voting'; never knew... Anyways, d more reason why Tinubu may be useless (almost?) in d nx general elections since his much toutd 'Strategic Acumen' wud not be helpful with mobilizing 'public vote'. I can sure live with that..

keep living in the pimpers paradise.I pray you live till 2015 to witness the one whose a55 you lick with passion.bundled to the creek of otueke where he belongs.tinubu is more relevant than anyone from your region.time will tell.
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by miiraaj: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2013
Demdem:

u are right but may not likely succeed inside the killer party. the numbers against him are quite huge. However, am quite sure money can change things. Nigerians should henceforth watch out, our. external reserves is about to take a deep dive grin grin

That is GEJ's only option!
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by iconaus: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2013
danny301:

Some of u have allowed ethnic-ism to becloud ur senses of reasons and that have made you terribly bad Judges... Mind you, what they are talking here is PDP's internal politics and the pact that earned Jonathan northern support with which he defeated a Northern Candidate.... What's wrong if they people want GEJ to honor that pact that gave him the party's ticket ahead of others..... Mind you, politics is again of interest, hence no reasonable man or group will support you where their interest is not guaranteed and that is where negotiations and agreements come in..... GEJ did put gun the peoples head to secure their supports rather he negotiated with them which is what politics entail.... Am neither for the Northern Govs or for GEJ, but i like to say is that if GEJ, actually had such agreement them let him honor it, besides, even now i dont see GEJ winning PDP primaries without the same Northern Govs.

Honour wetin? just say u dont want GEj . He has to finish his second term . Is becuase Gej is from SS? If IBB or Obj is in the same shoe as Gej, will people be talking rubbish like this . This is a man that has just spent only 2 yrs in office . Obj was in office for 8 yrs without acheiving anything . This is all about ethnicity . Some ethnic groups are losing grip of Nigerian goodies - good positions,contracts etc which they have been enjoying for the past 45 yrs and therefore, they resort to character assasination of Gej personality, bombing , negative campaign to pull him down or make him look bad . it will not work . If Gej is stopped from having 2nd term , that ll be the end of Nigeria. Nigeria disintegration come 2015 has been predicted . All these developments are pointers to this prediction. If the north and SW still want one Nigeria, they should allow Gej to complete his 2 nd term . I am not from SS . Just trying to analyse the situation. Nigeria today is different from Nigeria of yestaday.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2013
taharqa: Hvn't you made yrself an IJIOT now? Didn't you just read an article by anoda poster demostrating that oda Northern Politicians in dat said meeting made it clear that GEJ didn't agree to any agreement nor did he sign anything, that it was d Govs that 'wrote' their own agreement to save face; he simply smartly refusd to say anything and playd all of them BIG time. Even Tanko Yakassi said dis same thing. Are u dat SLOW??
dude,its high time you stopped quoting me if you dont have any reasonable thing to say.I can see you are as Dumb and D.aft as your pay master.Quit following me around all in the name of quoting me.Jerk!! angry

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by miiraaj: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2013
icon aus:

Honour wetin? just say u dont want GEj . He has to finish his second term . Is becuase Gej is from SS? If IBB or Obj is in the same shoe as Gej, will people be talking rubbish like this . This is a man that has just spent only 2 yrs in office . Obj was in office for 8 yrs without acheiving anything . This is all about ethnicity . Some ethnic groups are losing grip of Nigerian goodies - good positions,contracts etc which they have been enjoying for the past 45 yrs and therefore, they resort to character assasination of Gej personality, bombing , negative campaign to pull him down or make him look bad . it will not work . If Gej is stopped from having 2nd term , that ll be the end of Nigeria. Nigeria disintegration come 2015 has been predicted . All these developments are pointers to this prediction. If the north and SW still want one Nigeria, they should allow Gej to complete his 2 nd term . I am not from SS . Just trying to analyse the situation. Nigeria today is different from Nigeria of yestaday.

Chei! What nonsense are you talking!

Can't you identify a failure when you see one?

I wonder how some touts get access to the internet!

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by MsZee(f): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2013
There's a saying that goes "agreement is agreement . . . Its come to settlement, now you are talking nonsense". If Mr. President ever agreed to a one term either orally or written, then he should please honor it. Failure on his part dear country men will lead to more death of innocent Nigerians - not the relatives of Mr. President or our politicians. I beleive Nigerians has sacrificed enough for this Adminstration, lots of innocent blood shed. Like someone here pointed out, I might leave this country with my family and watch the drama on Aldjezera. I can't be a victim to what am not party to.
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by juman(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
Pennywise: If Jonathan was an effective leader, no one will pay any attention to this Governor. Unfortunately he has disappointed everybody. Infact he has failed. His image makers and jobbers can scream all they want but that is what they are paid for. We expect no less. Come 2015 he must leave Aso rock.

I agree with you. The president is failing that's why the governors get mouth to talk.

For example Gov. fashola was unstoppable by his party to re-contest because the traditional leaders and the lagos people wanted him back and his party agreed.

But the masses loathe the president a lot because of his poor performance.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by iconaus: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
miiraaj:

Failure in 2 yrs ? what about other past leaders who ruled for 8yrs or more . What did they acheive ? nothing instead they created hydra headed problems for GEJ. Go rest jare!! Is all about ethnicity , regional interest . Statusquo is changing SW and North are not comfortable with that. As long as the core North is occupying the presidency , SW is fine with it since this arrangement keeps the South east at bay . Thats just Nigeria politic but now that statuoquo is changing hence the ACN and the APC and SW marginalisation whining

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by iconaus: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
miiraaj:

Failure in 2 yrs ? what about other past leaders who ruled for 8yrs or more . What did they acheive ? nothing instead they created hydra headed problems for GEJ. Go rest jare!! Is all about ethnicity , regional interest . Statusquo is changing SW and North are not comfortable with that. As long as the core North is occupying the presidency , SW is fine with it since this arrangement keeps the South east at bay . Thats just Nigeria politic but now that statuoquo is changing hence the ACN and the APC and SW marginalisation whining

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by figment232(m): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ms Zee: There's a saying that goes "agreement is agreement . . . Its come to settlement, now you are talking nonsense". If Mr. President ever agreed to a one term either orally or written, then he should please honor it. Failure on his part dear country men will lead to more death of innocent Nigerians - not the relatives of Mr. President or our politicians. I beleive Nigerians has sacrificed enough for this Adminstration, lots of innocent blood shed. Like someone here pointed out, I might leave this country with my family and watch the drama on Aldjezera. I can't be a victim to what am not party to.
U ARE A BIG FOOL
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by juman(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
OBJ sorted himself out to get the ticket for second term, let the president look for way to sort himself out. But I don't think he can win 2015 election because of his poor performance so far.
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by Kx: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
Whether he uttered a word or not,

"Silence implies consent" The maxim is Qui tacet consentiret: the maxim of the law is "Silence gives consent". -- SirThomasMore

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
eggheaders:

hello,I don't understand gibberish. please speak in English.
HELLO THERE,HONESTLY I HATE QUOTING,BUT I CAN'T HELP IT WHEN JACKA_SESS LIKE YOU KEEP RANTING FROM THE REAR HOLES.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Vies With China Over Tomato Market / FG Declares April 3, 6 Public Holidays For Easter / APC Governors Visit IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.