Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,011 members, 7,922,450 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:42 AM

65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola (34434 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by ChiefMrs: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
What' good for the goose is also good for the gander. Its just a matter of time Foluke Daramola before your talkative husband speaks ill about you too. Pashaun ti won fi na iyale ni won ma fi na iyawo.Enjoy it whilst it lasts.

2 Likes

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by gen2briz(m): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pls can someone just summarize the whole story
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Decryptor(m): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
Why don't you just man-up and say you wanted to marry the old woman rather than "hang" it on 65 pastors? Typical of men from "that area". ***long hisssss**
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by DaMayor1: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
This man and his 65 pastors obviously dont know their scriptures. 400 vindicated prophets were wrong when they told Ahab to go to battle. God only answered him according to the lust in his heart.

6 Likes

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Akshow: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
Decryptor: Why not just man-up and simply say u wanted to marry the old woman than hang it on 65 pastors? Mtchewww! Typical of men from that area!
typical of men of which area? What are we sayin what is this bigot sayin? Your subtle sarcasm shows how clueless you are. What is your prove that men from 'that area' consult 65 pastors before gettin married? Mumucious entity

2 Likes

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Stegomiah: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
@ d begging love is sweet, i bet he must av felt same way bout his ex- wife, buh wen it stands d test of time dats wen u know true love, so Mr salako, time will tell. not in agreement wit his judgement about christ. 2me divorce is a sin, bible says God hates putting away, anyway HML!
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
You need 65 pastors to convinced you she was the woman of your long time ambition.... Do we really need seires of pastors to tell one if relationship is built on LOVE? I smell something....conditional marriage(?) grin
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Orikinla(m): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
"65 Pastors" is a good title for a Nollywood movie o. grin

2 Likes

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by yuzedo: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sapphire86: Dude needed 65 pastors?? He himself cld nt believe what d 1st 64 said den!!!
I ll need 100 pastors 2 tell me 2 marry dbanj o!!!!!
grin
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
Where is Berem...and Mukina2?
64 pastors including one in Saudi Arabia have revealed to me that I must marry them weda they are married or not.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
Shugamania: This guy talks too much. undecided
So many unnecessary information.
What's our bizness with him going to see pastors in Benin republic
Or with the number of days Foluke stayed with him before they got married?
Is he trying to convince us or convince himself?
I wonder o. 65 pastors my azz...

Next story jare.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by ogb5(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
what a lovely couple grin
Birds of thesame feather.

what wisdom can be more than sending your wife and 3 kids away to marry another woman with 2 kids for someone else already.
He sends money to his kids periodically and he thinks he is fulfilling is parental obligation by that.

The guy is very wise. Even his family are wiser, assisting the guy to destroy is 1st marriage.

2 Likes

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by fitzmayowa: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
65 pastors hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm na wa oooooooooooo
me sef go need 1000 pastors to tell me to marry dangote's daughter shocked
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by dbride: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
You did not marry your first wife, trado, court or church, so which COAST are you waiting to clear b4 you do the rest. This man is not convinced about his decision. He never wanted to marry Foluke but 65 pastors shoved her down his throat! Salako, what you just admitted is that you are being remote controlled, no mind of your own. Why 65 pastors, you were not sure, confused? or your conscience was dealing with you? Sharaaaaaap

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Decryptor(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
Akshow: typical of men of which area? What are we sayin what is this bigot sayin? Your subtle sarcasm shows how clueless you are. What is your prove that men from 'that area' consult 65 pastors before gettin married? Mumucious entity
Read my comment very well...where did i mention that you people have to visit 65 pastors before getting married? What i meant is that most of the men and even women from "that area" are fond of soliciting from other people and avenues before taking critical decisions. What would make a sane and educated person visit Benin republic to find out if he should marry a particular woman? I'm sure it was not only 65 pastors alone. He must have visited over 300 shrines to get the "go-ahead" to do so. Read well before yapping rubbi$h.Anu ezi

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by texaco1: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
slimyem: This man don chop "vegetable"...I swear!!undecided
foluke don finish this man brain patapata,
word of advice to married women,dont play with ur husband treat him nice and good ,ladies like foluke full town oo

2 Likes

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by vanbonattel: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
This woman who was rap.ed before! chech this link for her picshure...
www.nairaland.com/1168120/first-introduction-sex-molestation-nollywood
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by tejpot(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
The foundation for idiocy has been built. What will they tell their children?
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by vanbonattel: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
Decryptor: Why don't you just man-up and say you wanted to marry the old woman rather than "hang" it on 65 pastors? Typical of men from "that area". ***long hisssss**

eggzactllyy...... people from that part of the country will always blame another person. Awo blamed Ojukwu for starting the civil war.

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Jarus(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
slimyem: This man don chop "vegetable"...I swear!!undecided

Efo awon iya grin
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Whobedatte(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
God isn't an authour of confusion. Why didn't Foluke cross his path earlier thereby avoiding the first wife? And who says polygamy is biblical? Young man, Don't teach us 'Nonsense!
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by vanbonattel: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
tejpot: The foundation for idiocy has been built. What will they tell their children?

That their mum was a little loose in the puusy and so they popped out from the wrong marriage grin
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Akshow: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
Decryptor: Read my comment very well...where did i mention that you people have to visit 65 pastors before getting married? What i meant is that most of the men and even women from "that area" are fond of soliciting from other people and avenues before taking critical decisions. What would make a sane and educated person visit Benin republic to find out if he should marry a particular woman? I'm sure it was not only 65 pastors alone. He must have visited over 300 shrines to get the "go-ahead" to do so. Read well before yapping rubbi$h.Anu ezi
buttwipe! As if any tribe is exempted from seeking spiritual help from religious leaders before takin some decisions. Him own even better na pastors e meet no be wan oracle for shrine. Think well before commentin least you look like a fool. Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by mascot87(m): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
I will also require the prophecy of 200 pastors, 200 afas & 200 herbalists to tell me to marry tonto dike angry
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by dbride: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
Foluke, this man did not want to marry you but these 65 pastors forced him. Very unfortunate account. When a man is not confident about his decision to marry you, he is giving all the ugly details expected from a mentally derranged, then you have an UNSTABLE person to tango with. Goodluck Foluke.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
65 pastors or 65 spiritualists? Big fat liars.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by vanbonattel: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
Akshow: buttwipe! As if any tribe is exempted from seeking spiritual help from religious leaders before takin some decisions. Him own even better na pastors e meet no be wan oracle for shrine. Think well before commentin least you look like a fool. Anuofia!

E meet pastors and up to 65 pastors from that part of the country misled him to abandon his wife and marry an ex convict, sorry wife. The shrines are better, at least they tell you the truth.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pasan taa fi na iyale nbe laja fun iyawo. #meaning# The cane used to beat d 1st wife is on d roof 4 d second wife.
The End will justify the means.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Lero15(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
Why didnt he wait for her b4 marrying d wrong person d first place...65 pastors! God forgive us all
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by vanbonattel: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
dbride: Foluke, this man did not want to marry you but these 65 pastors forced him. Very unfortunate account. When a man is not confident about his decision to marry you, he is giving all the ugly details expected from a mentally derranged, then you have an UNSTABLE person to tango with. Goodluck Foluke.

Dont worry yourself, there will always be 130 other pastors who will tell him to divorce her.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Akshow: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
van bonattel:

E meet pastors and up to 65 pastors from that part of the country misled him to abandon his wife and marry an ex convict, sorry wife. The shrines are better, at least they tell you the truth.
who is an ex convict? Clearly you dont know what you are sayin so i wont dignify you wit a response.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Orikinla(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
ogb5: what a lovely couple grin
Birds of thesame feather.

what wisdom can be more than sending your wife and 3 kids away to marry another woman with 2 kids for someone else already.
He sends money to his kids periodically and he thinks he is fulfilling is parental obligation by that.

The guy is very wise. Even his family are wiser, assisting the guy to destroy is 1st marriage.

I feel sorry for their innocent children.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest / Toolz With BBNaija 2018 Finalists, Miracle, Nina, CeeC, Alex And Tobi / Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.