Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,761 members, 7,952,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola (34459 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Drdreluv: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
He just dig de first woman, chop and go ! well God is watching......

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by qenneth: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
God is watching...ooooooh! No Nigerian actress is a marriage material.Soonest, God will prove me right. They are all harlots.
sureteeboy: That's a big lie. Who told him God is someone of double standard when the bible clearly states that someone who divorce must not remarry again

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by avalontony(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
when u wia having children with ur former wife, u did not remember that u did not pay her bride price..........God will judge u for ur evils.

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Pque(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
Stegomiah: @ d begging love is sweet, i bet he must av felt same way bout his ex- wife, buh wen it stands d test of time dats wen u know true love, so Mr salako, time will tell. not in agreement wit his judgement about christ. 2me divorce is a sin, bible says God hates putting away, anyway HML!

he never married is first wife properly, customarily, legally or otherwise according to what Salako, d husband said. He said without even paying d bride price. Meaning he just picked d lady, put her in d family way nd put her in d house just like dat. Did God bless such union? Note dat b4 u bring a woman 2 d altar, certain things must b adhere 2 as laid down by d priest. D parent must support b4 d priest or pastor bless d union. It means dat all side must b at peace
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Pque(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
Stegomiah: @ d begging love is sweet, i bet he must av felt same way bout his ex- wife, buh wen it stands d test of time dats wen u know true love, so Mr salako, time will tell. not in agreement wit his judgement about christ. 2me divorce is a sin, bible says God hates putting away, anyway HML!

he never married is first wife properly, customarily, legally or otherwise according to what Salako, d husband said. He said without even paying d bride price. Meaning he just picked d lady, put her in d family way nd put her in d house just like dat. Did God bless such union? Note dat b4 u bring a woman 2 d altar, certain things must b adhere 2 as laid down by d priest. D parent must support b4 d priest or pastor bless d union. It means dat all side must b at peace
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Delejumi(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
See this one, haven't you read the case of King Ahab, when 300 prophet told him to go to war there is no problem? And by the way, who told you that Jesus did not talk about wedding? Go and read, mtt 19:4-6. And moreso, If you don't know something say that you don't know it, don't say what you don't know.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by komek(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
Shugamania: This guy talks too much.
So many unnecessary information.
What's our bizness with him going to see pastors in Benin republic
Or with the number of days Foluke stayed with him before they got married?
Is he trying to convince us or convince himself? undecided

That's what makes him a Yoruba man na. What do u expect.

I don't just no why those pple choose to live a dirty lifestyle.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by ab1x: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
He is simply a talkative. I don't even think the guy is normal. I think he is under a spell.

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by ifedun2: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Really?Something is not right here.May God deliver this man o!
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Backneva01: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
Inshort, god, punish devil..
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by texaco1: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
ike4real: FOLUKE!FOLUKE!!FOLUKE!!! How many times did I call u?wetin u giv dis man chop?d whole thing go soon clear from hin face sha ooo
kayode is fetish,foluke is also fetish but it is obvious foluke vegetable stew and her babas has the upper hand , how can a woman just pack out with 3 kids without a fight , dat is the handiwork of awon iya mi eleye grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Pukkah: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
This man need not go to this garrulous and ridiculous extent to justify his 'voluntary' decision. The way he went about talking and prattling about some issues that he should have spared the public is discomforting.

He laboured to muster several arguments ranging from the spiritual, religious, traditional, marital, etc to convince the public (or himself?) that he has taken the right decision. In one breath, he has become a traditionalist, pan-Africanist, polygamist, 'alimonist', and liberal child-adopter while remaining a Christian.

He seems to lack the 'calmness' or defiance that abide with 'true African' polygamists and he's clearly struggling with some issues. In a weird move, he even counted the pastors from 1 to 65! He even travelled great distances in seeing them and keeping the count! Haba! Something seems to be wrong somewhere.

His account of Foluke appears too garnished and 'artificial' for comfort. For example, how can you be compatible with someone to the rate of 1000%? When two people agree in exactly the same way over everything then you should know that one of them is redundant.

I generally wish them well but the fault lines in this union would likely come from money, the step-children, the ex-wife and I hope not, Foluke herself and 'the way of many actresses' and/or the man himself and his unstable mind.

2 Likes

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by hrhobi1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
Yoruba women with their pretty faces .
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by XavierSmiley: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
cheesy
chaircover: He talks way too much for a man!

What do Ʊ expect Йąђ‎​‎​. After he don chop "efo riro"... Vegetable soup mixed with j*zz cheesy
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by tpia5: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pukkah: This man need not go to this garrulous and ridiculous extent to justify his 'voluntary' decision. The way he went about talking and prattling about some issues that he should have spared the public from is discomforting.

He laboured to muster several arguments ranging from the spiritual, religious, traditional, marital, etc to convince the public (or himself?) that he has taken the right decision. In one breath, he has become a traditionalist, pan-Africanist, polygamist, 'alimonist', and liberal child-adopter while remaining a Christian.

He seems to lack the 'calmness' or defiance that abide with 'true African' polygamists and he's clearly struggling with some issues. Something seems to be wrong somewhere.

His account of Foluke appears too garnished and 'artificial' for comfort. For example, how can you be compatible with someone to the rate of 1000%? When two people agree in exactly the same way over everything then you should know that one of them is redundant.

you're very wise.

or should i say this particular post of yours is a wise one. Since i'm not familiar with your moniker.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by tpia5: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
Backneva01: Inshort, God punish devil..

In Jesus name, amen.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by texaco1: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
this man called kayode elefo is the classic example of what happens to men who cant control themselves and who eats anywhere , grin grin grin grin
efo riro plus eja tutu topped with gulder is equal to kayode salako dilemma

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by texaco1: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
tpia@:

In Jesus name, amen.
wetting the devil do ?na devil push am go chase foluke abi ?na wetting he like na him catch am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
chaircover:

somehow I dont believe his story of not being legally married to his wife of 13 years. He had 3 kids with her. If he hadn't meant to stay, he wouldn't wait to have that many kids and he wouldn't have waited that long. He and his wife were living together as husband and wife before foluke came into the picture.

I think that the reason he is blabbing so much is because he feels guilty. For a man that talks so much he hasnt really said what his wife did apart from her walking out when she found out about his infidelity, which suggests to me that they had a relatively stable marriage before foluke came along.

You have a solid point there
The man has no character
A man who will abandon 3 children and a woman he called his wife for 13 years can say anything to justify his actions and attempt to destroy her person
I hope Foluke knows that the leopard doesn't change it's spots

If I were that abandoned wife,I will move faraway,out of the country if possible,legally change the children's names to my maiden last name and move on with life
His loss
Na me carry them for my womb
Na me push them out
My children
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by texaco1: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
babyosisi:

You have a solid point there
The man has no character
A man who will abandon 3 children and a woman he called his wife for 13 years can say anything to justify his actions
I hope Foluke knows that the leopard doesn't change it's spots
you dont seem to realize something , this man is no longer himself , his original brain has been taken out and replaced by any brain which foluke desires ,as he is now folukle is all in all to him even as far as he is concerned every other person in non relevant
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by tpia5: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
van bonattel:

Its in the amala, makes men very randy.

the amala might increase virility perhaps (no studies support or oppose this), but its not amala which leads to this level of jazz. Usually the jazz is added to the stew unless there's a new technique i havent heard of.

outofthebox: As a yoruba man ,I still tremble at the level of our promiscousity..its trembling..an average igbo man would not do this..our women are even the worst.marry a yoruba woman and give her the best things in life,she would still cheat on you.d reverse is the case for an average igbo woman that is well taken care of..every yoruba tenants in my father's house never fail to disappoint me.they stil bring women to their matrimonail homes while their wives are away..d reverse is d case for the igbo tenants we have..

i dont think promiscuity is exclusively a yoruba thing, its in every tribe i know of but yorubas own gets broadcast more, maybe because of the high level of polygamy/polygamic backgrounds.

be careful with assumptions because you might get unpleasantly surprised.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
texaco1:
you dont seem to realize something , this man is no longer himself , his original brain has been taken out and replaced by any brain which foluke desires ,as he is now folukle is all in all to him even as far as he is concerned every other person in non relevant

I have looked the Foluke woman from head to toe and wondering what he saw
What is special about that woman we are looking at that a man will abandon 3 sons and a companion of 13 years
Even me wey be regular babe fine pass that one 100 times
Abi I need magnifying lenses
Is it the fatty bum bum or the eyeshadow she is wearing?
Well dey fit each other,the man no gather at all sef

Who are they BTW
Never heard their names in my life
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Pukkah: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
tpia@:

you're very wise.

or should i say this particular post of yours is a wise one. Since i'm not familiar with your moniker.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm familiar with your handle.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by iammodel(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
Dis man is a damn joke! Counted 1-65 pastors @ different times. Damn! Such a good "liar arithmetician"
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by juninho(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
Who was able to read everything? Summarise pls.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by tpia5: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
from the man:

And it is only the price she has to pay to discover the man of her destiny. I am Foluke Daramola’s divine husband. But how will this acutely and stupidly religious world understand now?

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/19010/7/i-am-foluke-daramolas-divine-husband-kayode-salako.html

hope he has bookmarked all these interviews so he can reread them when he wakes up from his trance (hope the plan includes him recovering from the trance?)

the really annoying thing in such instances is the guy's memory will be so selective about this period of time. He wont recollect half of what brought him to this state?

so aggravating!!!!!!
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by tpia5: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
btw tani stupidly religious world?

tori agbere, oro di eebu?
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by tpia5: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
juninho: Who was able to read everything? Summarise pls.

the thread title is the summary.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by tpia5: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
his website:

http://olukayodesalako./about/

I am happily married (to my wife) and my marriage is blessed

e no go better for the people who administered the jazz.

although obviously, he must have opened a gateway for them to enter?
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by onatisi(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
grin grin grin
foluke ti fariga o ohun o senpe
foluke le ni to ti senpe iyen pe o ti lana
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by onatisi(m): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
babyosisi:

I have looked the Foluke woman from head to toe and wondering what he saw
What is special about that woman we are looking at that a man will abandon 3 sons and a companion of 13 years
Even me wey be regular babe fine pass that one 100 times
Abi I need magnifying lenses
Is it the fatty bum bum or the eyeshadow she is wearing?
Well dey fit each other,the man no gather at all sef

Who are they BTW
Never heard their names in my life
wetting u dey see no be im kayode dey see ooo.lets just say his life has been replaced

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by onatisi(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
funny enough i know the solution to this man problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit / Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.