Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,761 members, 7,952,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola (34459 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by evera(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mr Kayode need deliverance,he is suffering from africa black powder as matter of urgency he should visit the nearest mountain of fire for total deliverance ΑϞϑ seek 4giveness from God his wife and 3 sons.

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by ike4real: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
FOLUKE!FOLUKE!!FOLUKE!!! How many times did I call u?wetin u giv dis man chop?d whole thing go soon clear from hin face sha ooo

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by vanitty: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
There are gods scattered all over and then there is God.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by lillian20: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
;DMr salako don chop vegetable wella I just pity he's former wife. Wen he knew he was τ̅☺ marry person wey don born 2kids y did he marry he's first wife in d first place.mr salako God d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ooooooo
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by dbride: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
salt 1: This is very worrisome.
3 boys who were enjoying their parents' attention are now estranged from Dad who pays bills and talks on the phone and convinces himself that he's discharging his duties. A bitter wife. Lying pastors. Who knows how many other lives these knaves have ruined in the name of seeing their future.
The man's conscience is troubled. That's why he's talking so much:struggling to justify his abscondment.
We haven't heard the end of this. I wish it was fiction

Gbam! You just hit the nail on the head. TROUBLED CONSCIENCE. It is like a film, we the viewers have seen the end and Salako the actor is still acting, what a pity.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by nikkypearl(f): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
Batam:
Bance na star him girlfriends na whites gals wey fine pass you.

choi!na so I uglyhuh?HOPE 4NIGER!
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by vision2050: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
You are a big eediot (agba o kan gbon as yoruba adage say). You forget the saying that say ::aya ole lalegba eniyan kan ingba omo ole(which means you can only collect the wife of a lszy man not his children). How dere you want to adopt her children?? has the Ex-husband die? You are playing with fire. If we ask his Ex-wife she will have something to say, i suspect a foul-play in this nonsense he talk. Who know maybe he his using the fortunate of Foluke for his own riches. Imagine 65 prophets, na small remain make him mention POPE.......... I wouldnt be suprise when the relationship collaspenot a curse

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by mofolorunshoabi: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
Run from men that talk like this. They talk this way when they know there is smthg they want to benefit from you. After long years of marriage and 3 boys that other are looking for, you have the heart to do this to your family? God will judge!!!!!! Foluke is Lola Alao's first class student.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Decryptor(m): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
babyosisi:
That is why no Igbo man will do kwanangida with an Igbo woman without paying bride price because if anything happens, death of they part ways,the children go to the woman's family
Without bride price,he was just a sperm donor populating the woman's lineage and I think I like that culture

That's because we the Ibos are sane and know our roots. Not the other set of people who say "their father fell from the sky".
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by mofolorunshoabi: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
Shameless idiot! He didn't go to 65 pastors to see how they can bring love and peace to his family or how they can help sustain his buisness. He travelled all the way to cotonou because of woman. If he had died on the way, what would be the fate of those kids.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by dbride: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
Foluke, the man already has three boys, I repeat 3 boys. You are in trouble. Boys are different from girls!. Their mother is a pastor; hear me, your life will be so miserable you will beg to run from Salako. Now he is listening to you, but when the boys become men, Salako will listen to them. Men dont relate with their children like women; the moment the boys begin to relate with their father like men to man, the father relinquishes all his power to the son/sons and takes instructions from them. Mark my words, your charms CANNOT stop this.

My sister made this same mistake against my advice, and she saw the outcome. She was driven out of the house by the same man with her children as young as 4,6,8yrs till date. Foluke, if you try to destroy those boys, you will die instantly. I repeat, mark my words. Which man will abandon his children for another woman and her children? Kii se oju laso. You have exposed yourself to the peoples court, some are praying, some are cursing and some are crying and God is listening.

3 Likes

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
Its a sad thing. I feel 4 his estranged wife. May God punish fake pastors n men that can't control their urges to d point of breakin up their homes
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Richieboyn: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
evera: Mr Kayode need deliverance,he is suffering from africa black powder as matter of urgency he should visit the nearest mountain of fire for total deliverance ΑϞϑ seek 4giveness from God his wife and 3 sons.

Must it be Mountain of Fire?
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by adebiyikayode5: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
sureteeboy: That's a big lie. Who told him God is someone of double standard when the bible clearly states that someone who divorce must not remarry again
i dey pity ds dude becos he will enter hell some verse in d bible
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by amazinlove: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
JudismphD: God cannot be mocked. Attempted attempt to Moralise immorality and legalise illegality. This dude on the last vestiges.

This man have to be a politician becos what he says here is that he's trying to convince us publicly but havin hidden agenda why dose pastors did not prophesised b/4 marry 1st wife?why not b/4 his 1st wife left his house?
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by andyanders: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
Dreal1247: U dont judge d sweetness of bitter lola by the sound. D best girl friend might not make a good wife. I believe that initially d 4mer wife was more attractive than dis 1. They received the nods of 65 pastors, wedded in d church, had 3 kids b4 discovering that they were neither legally married nor compatible. He was even cheating on on her wife and is trying 2 justify himself. How many pastors av told him dat they ar compatible(wit d new wife)? I think that what he truely needed 2 do proper self assessment his , right his wrongs, ask God 4 mercy and assistance, correct his 1st marriage traditionally. ((slipping the traditional marriage is capable of causing problem in d marriaged.. When u purchase a vehicle without proper clearance d vehicle could b empounded) And i believe he will av a new lease of life. I still wish him d best.

The truth well stated here by you. The taste of friendship is not the taste of marriage. If he was able to stay and produce 3 children from his previous wife and only discovered that she was not good for him shows that he is in sane. Same way that he will come here to tell us that 1,500 Prophets has prophesied that same woman was a mistake. Sick man
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by oniwo(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
grin grin

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Emmyk(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ejor weywey yin ti kpoju.. Abeg
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by haruna1970(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
Decryptor: That's because we the Ibos are sane and know our roots. Not the other set of people who say "their father fell from the sky".
Bleep u 4 ur comment. Otu nne nne nnegi. Abum onye Yoruba. Ebim Enugu.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Enigift: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
Yorubas na so.d don't value marriage

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by haruna1970(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
Decryptor: That's because we the Ibos are sane and know our roots. Not the other set of people who say "their father fell from the sky".
Zap u 4 ur comment. Otu nne nne nnegi. Abum onye Yoruba. Ebim Enugu.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Emmyk(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ejor weywey yin ti kpoju.. Abeg
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by YorubaOmoge: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2013

Your root is Bride price and selling your women off to the highest bidder? embarassed

Bobo olodo
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by s1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
hypocrisy.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by taiwobabalola: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
A lie from pit of hell,this guy is using the name of God for cover up,he has every right to do anythings he like but not the name of God,our God is not the God of confusion.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by yomalex(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
Viewing this topic: daygee4u(m),
ijemomo(m), SoGalant1, elopee3000, t
mama, clown, Ibadiarann(m), lexylexy9,
jokings, Bimnaph, DanIlon, viccipedia,
kliverpool(m), mikeeze, eleven(m),
MindExplorer(m), dayleke(m),
TopAnalyst(m), bodmax, jossy26,
1313(m), high-chief(m), lloydbanj, amf
(f), Pque, Teenaba(f), bcomputer101(m),
oyebukvic, Leboska(m), 1wolex85,
chyzoo4u(m), muyiwa opaleye,
Samade4good, kunle21, ikubch(m),
ojeffo, Aafin, deife(m), Ojoyi, Enigift,
Originalsly, nony30(m), seunajia(m),
haruna1970(m), Denn(m),
oluwadare26(m), kamdyjenny(f),
jajapikin(f), Evelyn06(f), 299,
Yahayamoses, sly-k(m), Zanxx(f), blaq_
shine(m), jonaboy, prosper2013, Emmyk
(m), bukatyne(f), phunmie85,
Wadynatural, sexiestharam(f), Negrow,
Roland17(m), Clairette(f) and 77 guest(s)
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by tpia5: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
Nigerians and okrika culture.

Or should i say nigerian women and okrika culture.

Made in taiwan.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by tpia5: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
Btw, what kind of job does the man do, that allows him to stay 24/7 at his spiritualists place.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
if pastor go tell me 2 divorce ma wife 4 another one, hmmm i doubt if its true and coming from God, guy shine ur eyez ur emotionz has completly take over ur sensens and has made u blind
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by karpentar: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
All these actresses are continuously in character. It's kinda hard for them to differentiate between make believe and real life. They just live their acts. W.h.o.r.e.s destroying marriages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit / Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.