Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,534 members, 7,892,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:33 AM

65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola (34395 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by skales(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
Dis man don sign his death warrant by marrying this actress lady wey don fade finish

Juju at work
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Decryptor(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
Akshow: buttwipe! As if any tribe is exempted from seeking spiritual help from religious leaders before takin some decisions. Him own even better na pastors e meet no be wan oracle for shrine. Think well before commentin least you look like a fool. Anuofia!
Listen to ur stewpidd self...Now look at the bolded! So getting married has become "spiritual help" abi? Where did your father consult before marrying your mother? I can't go on wasting time with a stark illiterate like you. Continue displaying your ignorance. And oh...before i forget, consult 65 pastors on what to reply me. Amu nkita

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by ogb5(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
van bonattel: This woman who was rap.ed before! chech this link for her picshure...
www.nairaland.com/1168120/first-introduction-sex-molestation-nollywood

After checking her picture on this post now I understand why the guy needed 65 pastors to confuse him to marry her.

As for me, I will need not less than 1000 pastors to make me marry that milk factory and another 2000 witch doctors to make leave my children and to adopt her children join my own, when am not impotent, that's impossible. Even satan can't confuse me to do that.

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Orikinla(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
A white garment "prophet" once told me that my wife would be a fair complexioned wealthy young woman who will bring me good fortune. So, I should not settle down with any dark skinned babe?
Only God can deliver us from false prophets who have misled many ignorant folks.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by 1000COMPUTERZ(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
see what intimidating & heavy melons can do to a MAN.

wink grin cheesy angry sad
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by vanbonattel: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
Akshow: who is an ex convict? Clearly you dont know what you are sayin so i wont dignify you wit a response.

So shut up before I e slap you.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by musiwa16: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
I
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by farem: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
65 pastors or diviners! Who is he that saith and cometh to pass when the Lord has not commanded? Bible asks.
No billions of "pastors" can be right when speaking out of the scriptures. Divorcees & polygamists! Did any of them preach salvation to him?? NO! Pastors indeed.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by vanbonattel: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
Orikinla: A white garment "prophet" once told me that my wife would be a fair complexioned wealthy young woman who will bring me good fortune. So, I should not settle down with any dark skinned babe?
Only God can deliver us from false prophets who have misled many ignorant folks.

Its still possible, I can see you will meet your wealthy wife tomorrow, the spirits have spoken.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by outofthebox: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
As a yoruba man ,I still tremble at the level of our promiscousity..its trembling..an average igbo man would not do this..our women are even the worst.marry a yoruba woman and give her the best things in life,she would still cheat on you.d reverse is the case for an average igbo woman that is well taken care of..every yoruba tenants in my father's house never fail to disappoint me.they stil bring women to their matrimonail homes while their wives are away..d reverse is d case for the igbo tenants we have..

4 Likes

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sapphire86: Dude needed 65 pastors?? He himself cld nt believe what d 1st 64 said den!!!
I ll need 100 pastors 2 tell me 2 marry dbanj o!!!!!
no pastor will tell you such,wetin concern agbero with over-load.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Shugamania(f): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
ItsModella:
I wonder o. 65 pastors my azz...

Next story jare.

Abi naw..
I dont know why he's trying to justify his actions to us.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by muyeindaclub(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
haahaaa, y dis long essay? Indian film. Season wot? Orobinrin dii ori
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Akshow: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
Decryptor: Listen to ur stewpidd self...Now look at the bolded! So getting married has become "spiritual help" abi? Where did your father consult before marrying your mother? I can't go on wasting time with a stark illiterate like you. Continue displaying your ignorance. And oh...before i forget, consult 65 pastors on what to reply me. Amu nkita
go tend to your customers, Ogbuefi. Go use your gutter trashy razzy foul language wit you market kinds. Intellectual and logical arguement without resultin to insult is beyond your silly self and i wont descend to your gutter level. Wawa sakarai.

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by vanbonattel: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
outofthebox: As a yoruba man ,I still tremble at the level of our promiscousity..its trembling..an average igbo man would not do this..our women are even the worst.marry a yoruba woman and give her the best things in life,she would still cheat on you.d reverse is the case for an average igbo woman that is well taken care of..every yoruba tenants in my father's house never fail to disappoint me.they stil bring women to their matrimonail homes while their wives are away..d reverse is d case for the igbo tenants we have..

Its in the amala, makes men very randy.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by vanbonattel: 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
Akshow: go tend to your customers, Ogbuefi. Go use your gutter trashy razzy foul language wit you market kinds. Intellectual and logical arguement without resultin to insult is beyond your silly self and i wont descend to your gutter level. Wawa sakarai.

Take ya change and waka,,,,,, next customer please!

2 Likes

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by poshpimkiey(f): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tori
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by vanbonattel: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
Akshow: Whats this imp saying? Confused mo.r.o.n. Run along and find your play mate

While you run along to find your sugar mummy grin
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Queeniekruuz(f): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
pure123: the guy is a failure,,, trying to justify his STUPIDENTICOLOGIALISTATIONALISM of marrying the HYPOLOGENTOTOLYISM BOBBILICIOUS foluke....

Dont mind d guy naa the çow bell'wey d gel carry dey turn him head
hahahaha i beg no kil me with laf o cos u funny die.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by wazobiaforu(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
pure123: the guy is a failure,,, trying to justify his STUPIDENTICOLOGIALISTATIONALISM of marrying the HYPOLOGENTOTOLYISM BOBBILICIOUS foluke....

Dont mind d guy naa the çow bell'wey d gel carry dey turn him head

----___--- Guy you don dey craz oo (na joke) i pronounced this ur grammer like 3 times ... The noisy guy don turn you to patrick
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by StFrank2(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
Fucking psycho
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by jidewin(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sapphire86: Dude needed 65 pastors?? He himself cld nt believe what d 1st 64 said den!!!
I ll need 100 pastors 2 tell me 2 marry dbanj o!!!!!

heheheheheheheh....ojigbi jigbi jigbi....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by salt1: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
This is very worrisome.
3 boys who were enjoying their parents' attention are now estranged from Dad who pays bills and talks on the phone and convinces himself that he's discharging his duties. A bitter wife. Lying pastors. Who knows how many other lives these knaves have ruined in the name of seeing their future.
The man's conscience is troubled. That's why he's talking so much:struggling to justify his abscondment.
We haven't heard the end of this. I wish it was fiction

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by yemmy19(m): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2013
65 pastors......guy u sabi count Õoooº°˚ ˚°º ,untop wetin Ɲα̲̅ђ because i wan marry tokunbo spare part
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
Na their method o
Marry and born here and there
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
“The woman that left my life was not properly married to me, that is why it seems her family members did not recognize me as her husband, that is why they did not intervene and they have not intervened in our issue, everybody that I expected to come in has kept quiet so far, they are staying away, they are not intervening, may be because I did not do traditional wedding with her, may be because I did not pay her bride price, or I didn’t do what I did with Foluke Daramola, may be that is why they left the two of us to our problems. What custom and tradition expect is that the parents of the two of us should meet and see whether there could be a solution to the problem. But as I am talking to you, everybody in my wife’s family has kept quiet.

What a dog!
Lesson to the women
Don't go pack into a man's house and open legs and born pikins and start calling yourself a wife
It doesn't work that way,una no get procedure for marriage?
Allow the man to marry you properly if he values you
Tufia
Desperation
Carrying belle does not a wife make

To Foluke,the man who left his " wife" ati baby mama of 13 years for you will eventually leave you for another
Mark that somewhere.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Prince0500(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
It is very clear that this man is still vry deeply emeshd in the huphoria of yet to be establishd reality,honestly he sounded too childish to me jst imagine the foul languages he used on a woman dat bore him 3 children jst because he found new lv in Foluke, using everytin posible to garnish his union with Foluke dere by discreditin his union with d former wife but then i wish him the vry best he wish himself in dis jorney.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Firefire(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
Kayode Salako need DELIVERANCE OF THE HEAD. I pray God to deliver him before is too late.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
chaircover:

Baby Osisi, even if the pope had joined this man and woman together, he would have still messed things up. Look at the trash he is spewing. He forgets that he has 3 boys looking and learning how to be a man for him. Some things are better left unsaid. He is a very lousy man.

How are you btw. Long time wink

Yes
but in this case the man didn't even pay bride price on her head for 13 long years
That tells you his heart was not in it from the beginning
What a shame

In Igbo culture all those 3 boys belong to her family not his and they cannot be called man and wife till he pays the bride price
That is why no Igbo man will do kwanangida with an Igbo woman without paying bride price because if anything happens, death of they part ways,the children go to the woman's family
Without bride price,he was just a sperm donor populating the woman's lineage and I think I like that culture

My dear I dey o
How una dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Di'ja Shares Photo With Her Son / Yomi Casual Wife, Grace Onuoha, Daughter, Mother & Grandmother In 4 Generations / Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.