Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,011 members, 7,922,450 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:42 AM

65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola (34434 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Oshiite: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
This man is suffering from inferiority complex and has mouth diarrhea,he lacks basic home training and is everything a real man should not be,mumulistic and jagwajastic slowpoke,so disgusting
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by onatisi(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
Oshiite: This man is suffering from inferiority complex and has mouth diarrhea,he lacks basic home training and is everything a real man should not be,mumulistic and jagwajastic slowpoke,so disgusting
if u eat foluke vegetable stew ur case will be worse than kayode case
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by mckenzie125: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
[b][/b]can sombdy help me tell dis dude dat he just signed his D...th warrant....d fact say d 1st wife pple no talk 2 ram or say pple wen he dy xpect 2 com talk 2 ram no show face no mean say dem no sabi watin dem dey do....( D quiteness of a Lion does not determine its weakness oooo) Na beta JuJu dey wait 4 ram so.......na now we wan c beta yoruba reality movie....season 4
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by delors(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sapphire86: Dude needed 65 pastors?? He himself cld nt believe what d 1st 64 said den!!!
I ll need 100 pastors 2 tell me 2 marry dbanj o!!!!!
I swear D'banj go need like 9,210 pastors to convince him to marry u o....and all the pastors must belong to illuminati....
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by porka: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
What would this man say in the future if/when things go the opposite as they certainly would?

Perhaps s/he'll blame 65 devils then?

Only time will tell.

He needs a therapist meantime.

Probably s/he can't cope with guilt.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
MAYBE HE MEANT 65 BABALAWOS
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by onatisi(m): 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
grin even if it is true all the prophets he visited would have been recommended to him by foluke .and each time he goes to see them i trust foluke not to leave anything to chances ,she would have been following him to see all those spiritualists
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by eabf(f): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
Time shall tell.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by andyanders: 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
Maybe the lady don jazz his mouth and his brain and there is nothing wrong about this Foluke that he will accept.His eyes will clear one day and he will remember his first wife.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Pque(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
onatisi: funny enough i know the solution to this man problem

Guy abeg yarn me ur padi, ur felow nigerian. Wetin b d solutn?
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Judolisco(m): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2013
Akshow: Lobátàn!
lobatan fa 1 man 1wife no they bible then dis man is an illitrate nd i no he cant read nd jesus spoke about marriage saying dnt divorce your wife nd marrying a divorced wife is commiting adultry
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by olapluto(m): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
without a doubt, this ogbeni is not himself anymore
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by andyanders: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
His brain has been taken away by the 65 prophetic spiritualist he visited and replaced with exactly that of Foluke hence equating her to 1000%.
He is gone already.Who spoke in that man is not Kayode but the spirit of Foluke that gave the interview.
When a man has eaten Obokun fish in a lady's house, he is finished.Only deliverance from a true man of God can bring out.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
"Foluke had been living with me for 30 days before we decided to be engaged"
This means that you have been eating the forbidden fruit before you finally decided to get married to Foluke. I wonder what 65 pastors said to you in that state of sin. Living with whom you are not married to, and you expect the Holy spirit to speak in your favor. Please open your eyes, the spirit that spoke, if any, is from the devil. There is no communion between light and darkness.

"Jesus Christ came into this world, he never talked about marriage, he never preached about marriage, he never slept with any woman, he never got married, he didn’t have a child, which means marriage is not a criterion to get to heaven. Marriage was created for companionship, just for the man or woman not to be alone, so if a man prefers to build his own companionship around five women, so be it. In Africa, a man is allowed to marry more than one woman, I am an African, if I prefer to marry more than one wife, so be it, but I never planned to marry more than one wife because one woman, one trouble.’"
How Naive are you. It shows that you don't read your Bible. Please read Matthew 19:1-12. in 1Cor 7 1-10, Paul said, let every man have his own wife, not wives, and every woman her own husband, not husbands. and anyone that divorces should remain unmarried.
I am surprised to hear that Foluke mother is a pastor from MFM. i really respect the church but that action calls for concern.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by IYANGBALI: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
you are a big liar and your so called 65 pastors are opuro
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by CHILDofGOD85: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
"No be dis same foluke wey dey always patrol mma2?" When she go get time maintain kitchen
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by IYANGBALI: 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
Babzilla: MAYBE HE MEANT 65 BABALAWOS
Gbam
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
Remember Goldie! wetin dey sweet you today will turn out to be a different song tomorrow.
Pastor Okotie can testify.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by HONOUR123: 12:16am On Feb 28, 2013
slimyem: This man don chop "vegetable"...I swear!!undecided
I agree with you 100percent !
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by madridsta007(m): 12:26am On Feb 28, 2013
This man is confused. Sorry.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by dealordea(m): 12:51am On Feb 28, 2013
The guy don chop mad.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by lastpage: 12:53am On Feb 28, 2013
Shugamania: This guy talks too much.
So many unnecessary information.
What's our bizness with him going to see pastors in Benin republic
Or with the number of days Foluke stayed with him before they got married?
Is he trying to convince us or convince himself? undecided

Dont mind the blasphemous id.iot!
He just whines on-and-on trying to justify what he has done ...even using God's name! angry
Who gives a hoot if you marry Rhiana ....but leave God out of it.
You did what pleased you, wht goes on between you and your former wife is not our business as well.
Quit pretending ....and if things dont work out (l hope it does), will you change tune and tell us that god has reversed Himself?

Pu.ssy-whipped man! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Dipwater(m): 1:05am On Feb 28, 2013
My advice. Top all nl women ,if u know that ur husband is very wealthy ,pls do all u can to protect him cus girls are not smiling ooooooo

Women can go to Any length to break ur home .there is this uncle in my family that sent the wife and kids out of their home b cuz of one prostitute he picked at all season ,as in eh the thing tire evribody

My advice to men ,if u know u are a celebrity or very very wealthy pls stick with ur wife .don't cheat and if u must cheat ,go very far from ur state where people don't know u.

Guys beware of women .even if she is ur girl friend pls don't allow her to cook for u ,cus apart from the juju mentality there so many things that are attached to somebody cooking ur meals. Thank u
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by lastpage: 1:09am On Feb 28, 2013
outofthebox: As a yoruba man ,I still tremble at the level of our promiscousity..its trembling..an average igbo man would not do this..our women are even the worst.marry a yoruba woman and give her the best things in life,she would still cheat on you.d reverse is the case for an average igbo woman that is well taken care of..every yoruba tenants in my father's house never fail to disappoint me.they stil bring women to their matrimonail homes while their wives are away..d reverse is d case for the igbo tenants we have..

How can you give yourself away so easily?
You are NOT YORUBA... and you can NEVER be one!

....Except an "omo'ale to'nfo owo osi ju'we ile Baba re"! wink wink

how dare you pretend and deny your origins? Omo'ale, oloriburuku!

I can understand if that is how you do with your father's tenant's wives!
Asswipe ....calling himself Yoruba! shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by tpia5: 1:45am On Feb 28, 2013
Women can go to Any length to break ur home

true that.

however, there are men who either carelessly or intentionally, allow their homes to be broken.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by tpia5: 1:49am On Feb 28, 2013
lastpage:

How can you give yourself away so easily?
You are NOT YORUBA... and you can NEVER be one!

....Except an "omo'ale to'nfo owo osi ju'we ile Baba re"! wink wink

how dare you pretend and deny your origins? Omo'ale, oloriburuku!

I can understand if that is how you do with your father's tenant's wives!
Asswipe ....calling himself Yoruba! shocked shocked

i didnt even bother checking to see if he appears yoruba or not, his statement however, was surprising, i assumed maybe he still has some rose coloured glasses on or something.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by olumidazz: 1:59am On Feb 28, 2013
Na the trend amongst these semi literate people who call themselves stars, they marry and divorce here and there born pikin here and there sleep around like dogs and blame other people for their weaknesses, no be their fault they are raz people them type boku 4 isale eko.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by mortee: 2:28am On Feb 28, 2013
jaybeez: 99 Pastors told me to read this post

Me too!
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 28, 2013
hot efo riro at work. the vegetable is still very hot. if no for my village, dem go say the woman don put im head for her ampit, or his head under her p..... ahahahahahahaha.

he claim he 65 pastors told him to marry her, did he himself hear from God? you are your own prophet, how can you take the matter that concerns you the most to prophet without first consulting God? my people perish for lack of knowledge. he got his answer according to the lost of his heart.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by AVISENNA: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2013
Yoruba's will never cease to amaze me ! Loyalty isn't one of their many virtues and stuffs like this is just peculiar to them ! :oYoruba's will never cease to amaze me ! Loyalty isn't one of their many virtues and stuffs like this is just peculiar to them !

1 Like

Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by salt1: 7:41am On Feb 28, 2013
onatisi: funny enough i know the solution to this man problem
Share the Solution let's hear and also see those it worked for. Maybe Kayode's first wife can consult you.
Re: 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola by tojj: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2013
lets see how the end will look like,"pasan ti won fi na iyale onbe lo'ke aja"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest / Toolz With BBNaija 2018 Finalists, Miracle, Nina, CeeC, Alex And Tobi / Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.