Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,131 members, 7,939,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Pat Utomi For President In 2007? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi For President In 2007? (21344 Views)

Poll: if Pat Utomi contests, will you vote for him?

Yes: 77% (111 votes)
No: 22% (32 votes)
This poll has ended

Jonathan’s Biggest Economic Mistakes — Pat Utomi / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 / President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by otokx(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2006
how many indigenous languages can Pat Utomi speak?
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by raldsfield(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2006
What has language got to do with performance.

Most Nigerians understand English. Speaking all the languages in Nigeria doesn't mean you can perform.

All this tribal men self. I done Tire.
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by staq(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2006
I'd definitely vote for Pat Utomi. I do not expect him to become Nigeria's next president though. Even if becomes the next president, i do not see him making any major improvement to the current state of our beloved country. I have seen his show a couple of times, I hope he has better ideas than those over simplistic policies discussed on his show.
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by otokx(m): 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2006
pat utomi may be popular among the educated but he must know that the educated/enlightened are not more than 20% of the electorate; in other words all this plenty grammer wont carry him very far.
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by saemoenl(f): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2006
we should project Pat Utomi for president for better tomorrow
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by babaibadan(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2006
On behalf of the Utomi-Political Action Committee (U-PAC), I invite you to participate in one or more of our campaign events. The tour captioned, “Contract with the Diaspora Tour 2”, will feature Prof. Patrick Utomi, the front-runner in the upcoming 2007 Nigerian presidential elections.

The tour will provide an opportunity for attendees to hear Prof. Utomi articulate his strategy for building a transforming administration in Nigeria. Prof Utomi expects that you will vigorously engage him on his policy ideas, as well as his plans to create a more open values-centered government led by principles-driven leaders.

The campaign tour schedule is as follows:

BOSTON, MA

Fri. Sep 01, 2006. 6.00PM – 9.00PM

Boston Copley Marriott Hotel, 110 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02116

HOUSTON, TX

Sun. Sep 03, 2006. 6.00PM – 9.00PM

Hilton Houston Southwest Hotel, 6780 South West Freeway, Houston, TX 77074

DALLAS, TX

Mon. Sep 04, 2006. 6.00PM – 9.00PM

Sterling Hotel, 1055 Regal Row, Dallas, TX 75247

NEW YORK, NY

Tue. Sep 05, 2006. 6.00PM – 9.00PM

Simpson, Thacher & Bartlett LLP, 425 Lexington Ave, (between 43rd & 44th Street), New York, NY 10017

WASHINGTON, DC

Wed. Sep 06, 2006. 6.00PM – 9.00PM

Doubletree Hotel Washington, 1515 Rhode Island Ave, NW, (Dupont Circle Metro Station), Washington, DC 20005

WASHINGTON, DC

Thu. Sep 07, 2006. 6.00PM – 9.00PM

FUNDRAISING DINNER

WORLD PRESS CONFERENCE

ATLANTA, GA

Fri. Sep 08, 2006. 6.00PM – 9.00PM

Marvin Cole Auditorium, Georgia Perimeter College, 555 North Indian Creek Drive, Clarkson, GA 30021

INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Sat. Sep 09, 2006. 11.00AM – 3.00PM

Convention Center, Julia Carson Govt. Center, 300 E. Fall Creek Pkwy N Drive, Ste 200, Indianapolis, IN 46205

DETROIT, MI

Sat. Sep 16, 2006. 6.00PM – 9.00PM

660 Shrewsbury Drive, Clarkston, MI 48348

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send an email to upac@PatUtomi2007.com. We look forward to welcoming you at the different events.

Sincere regards,

U-PAC North America

upac@PatUtomi2007.com

ABOUT PROF. PAT UTOMI

Pat Utomi is a candidate for Nigeria’s 2007 presidential elections. Through public-private partnerships, Pat Utomi’s administration will invest in infrastructure, revitalize Nigeria’s healthcare sector, rebuild the education system, create millions of jobs, arrest crime and lawlessness, and improve the overall well being of Nigerians.

Patrick Utomi is a widely acclaimed intellectual and very successful private sector entrepreneur. He has been active as an entrepreneur, founding and co-founding over 16 businesses in Nigeria. He is also very active as a social entrepreneur from where he has drawn inspiration for his forthcoming book: "Inspired to Change the World - Social Entrepreneurship in Action". He is the author of several books including "Managing Uncertainty: Competition and Strategy in Emerging Economics" which looks at how to craft successful business strategy in uncertain, emerging economies. His autobiography is "To Serve is to live". His most recent book is "Why Nations Are Poor". Pat Utomi is the creator and host of "Patitos Gang", a leading current affairs talk show that shapes policy discussions in Nigeria.

For more information, please visit www.PatUtomi2007.com.

PAT UTOMI 2007 , IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by TonyEgba: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2006
I believe this is the time for all Nigerians to come out and elect the right and credible man to lead us. Prof. PAT UTOMI is the man!
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:16am On Aug 25, 2006
DIRECTOR of Lagos Business School, Prof. Pat Utomi, is to contest the 2007 Presidential election under the platform of African Democratic Congress (ADC), the party has said.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200608220514.html
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by Omolulu(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2006
Pat Utomi is a good man.He can however become a credible force in the Nigerian political terrain if he gets some experience at the state level as a governor and understands the workings of the office of the chief administrator(Governor or President)of any polity.A teacher must have been a student and a leader once a follower.
When he gets that experience,he'll be the best man to lead Nigeria forward cheesy
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by otokx(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2006
I can't agree more with you omolulu.
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by ababoy1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2006
I find the line of reasoning about Utomi being an intellectual and therefore not fitting to rule Nigeria self-defeating and not properly considered. I am sometimes mystified about what some Nigerians really want. Do we still want to be ruled by dim-witted individuals? If Utomi’s only blemish is the fact that he is an intellectual, maybe I might consider voting for him.
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by tyrex(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2006
Hi everyone after thoroughly surveying the list of candidates, I think Prof. Pat Utomi is the most qualified.

Anyone with me on this?
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by streetcyph: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2006
utomi na my padi, but realistically, his best chance is minister of finance for now, president is a long shot, for someone with no political background,
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by lewa(m): 2:31am On Nov 12, 2006
You are now talking
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by Odeku(m): 2:38am On Nov 12, 2006
I think he is a good candidate but i am waiting for his speech
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by otokx(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2006
@streetcyph; even minister of finance is too much for this guy, let him start from minister of education.
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by tyrex(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2006
For someone like Prof Pat. I don't think Presidency is a far cry. Lets give him a chance he may not be experienced as the rest but thats a good change. These experienced people have played with our heads long enough.
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by streetcyph: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2006
presidency is not a far cry, i do not doubt he will do a good job. unfortunately, playing politics is the other half of the job i am not sure he is capable of doing.
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by Jaybaba(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2006
Pat Utomi will certainly make an impact if we give him chance. I look forward to seeing people like him become president. I do not agree with people asking him to go and get experience. Lincoln had no experience "he failed at every election until the presidency." He is still ranked as one of Americas greatests and considered a founding father though he was not even born at the declaration of independence.
The Utomis of this world, Okotie, Oshiomoles are the ones we should look up to. I advice them on getting into the job, not to consult any of the old school brigade.
Carry go Utomi, I am majority and I am on your side.
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by Seun(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2006
“Let The Rainbow Take Shape” — Pat Utomi

[Speech delivered by presidential aspirant Prof. Pat Utomi at send-forth rally at the Oshimili South Local Government arcade, Nnebisi road Asaba on December 1, 2006]

Protocols.

From the deep creeks of the Niger Delta to the sandy dunes that border the receding Lake Chad, and the bush paths that make it hard to tell whether it is the soil of Benin Republic or that of Nigeria’s Kwara State and the mountain ranges that allow us a glimpse of Benue, Cross Rivers State, and in fact Cameroon, I greet you the varied, the gifted and the long suffering people of our beloved country. I salute you in great tribute as I acknowledge that the moment is now for identifying where the rain began to wet our heads and that acting jointly we may draw down the evidence that it is time to play because the rain is gone – the rainbow.

I thank you who have come from great distances to gather in the quest for reasoning together on how to escape this rain that has hammered down so hard on us that a country which should be prosperous is inhabited by some of the poorest people on earth. Folklore tells us that in the abundance of water the fool is thirsty. But we are thirsty with water everywhere; there is soap in our eyes irritating those vital organs even though we are in a pool of water. Reflect, my people; reflect. Unless we can put on thinking caps ours may be like the sad story of some of our regional compatriots who watched, in denial about predicted doom, until they were consumed by it.

Such ominous portends about us too have rung out. Many of us remain unconcerned, or convinced that our personal circumstances will shield us from whatever may come. But I urge you to look at people who thought like them a few years ago in Cote d’voire and a few years earlier still, in Liberia. It is these reflections that led me to stand from the comforts of my immediate environment, persuaded that on the raising of an army of servant leaders dedicated to making the true needs of the people the essence of public life and deeply passionate that advancing the Common Good could save the fast rushing Nigerian train from the precipice.
Prof. Pat Utomi for President!

I have since embarked on a tour of this vast country, talking to the rich, the poor, the women, the men, the young and the old, in languages I could speak and in those I could not speak. I discovered an amazing thing; we all want similar things. How we want them may differ, but in brotherhood we stand in seeking a better future for our children, a reduction in the toil with which we eke out an improved quality of life for ourselves.

The years of innocence have been consumed by the dark clouds of corruption, and the despising of intellect and people of ideas. The result is clear. Instead of hospitals we have homes of death; in place of schools, we have sheds of unlearning and illiteracy; rather than export food and agricultural produce as we used to we have become the world’s biggest importer of Rice and even Palm Seedlings that were taken from here have sent back their grandchildren as imported oil from Malaysia. Tell me, my people, how long shall we kill our prophets and wander in the wilderness.

As I traveled around the country, consulting and listening to the people I felt the pain of this blessed land; I heard the cries of little children, innocents who did not choose to be born here, and felt the agony of mothers who could not provide, and the anguish of widows deprived of what little they had to live on. It became clear to me that it would be hard for me on judgment day if I did not come forward and say to you that you have a choice.

Nigeria needs a revolution. Nigerians must arise and throw off the yoke of leaders who do not care, who may not know, and who in greed and mindless selfishness hold them in bondage, sacrificing even the future of their own children because they lack the wisdom to see that even their own children, no matter how much of the public treasure they despoil, are likely victims of a mortgaged future. It is a revolution we can accomplish without a shot being fired. I have stood up to be counted in offering myself as willing to go forth and contest the market place of ideas with my vision of a new Nigeria. If that vision, which we shall offer on Monday pleases you then I would in deep humility go forward as your servant to contest elections for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. But there is much work to do.

Many times when change has become imperative in Africa we have failed the people badly because self-centered elite hold on to fiefdoms fractured political parties are reluctant to coalesce into one solid opposition block. FORD in Kenya went down that path and left a tired Arap Moi regime in power. Even in Nigeria our previous democratic incarnations suffered from this disease. I have therefore deliberately encouraged the road to a coalition of interests since I indicated interest in participating in partisan politics. It has been a big challenge managing egos in that quest to evolve structure that will best serve the desperate desire of the Nigerian people for change which was so palpable as I toured the country.

But I must thank those who I pressured with these burden. They include Chief Okey Nwosu, Chairman of ADC, leaders of AC, Chairman of Union of Political Parties, Chief Okpara, Chief Olu Falae, Chief Gani Fawehinmi, Dr. Tunji Braithwaite, Dr. John Obayuwana and other too numerous to be named.

It is my fervent hope and prayer, for the sake of the Nigerian people, that this effort not be in vain because of narrow mindedness. Only a Rainbow, that coalition of colours in the spectrum will signal that the rain is about to stop beating the Nigerian people.

Your royal highnesses, Chiefs, Honourables, Distinguish Ladies and Gentlemen I have a dream of a country radically different from what we have now. A country where the youth have hope, the elder have contentment and the families have peace and joy, and have a dream of a country where justice reign and the rule of law is taken as a fact of life. I have a dream of progress, prosperity and the elevation of the dignity of the human person such that strife which is the hallmark of present Nigerian life recedes into only remembrance of history as on educated middle class for bread that it is a majority of the people drive a globally competitive economy. I am most grateful that you have given so generously of yourself on this working day to send me forth into the political arena to seek to make these dreams come true.

May God bless you, bless your children and bless our dear country.
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by babyboy2(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2006
Thanx seun
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by Tonyblu(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2007
We've all done enough talking.
It's about time we done the walking.

Agreed, Pat may or maynot be the man.

What will it cost you if u cast your vote for him?
4 years, only! Of which I am certain he'll deliver more than we have had in a very longtime.

For years, we have been under military rule; then it got converted to these 8 years of Military-Democracy.

What has the gunvors, legislators, senators delivered these 8 ODD years?
NOTHING!

Yet most of us are still willing to cast our votes to another set of PROMISFOS (translate to: Promise & Fail) politicians.

The ONLY solution is to give Prof PAT UTOMI yur vote.

May the candidate who has sincerity of purpose WIN!

[size=5pt]edt[/size]
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by otokx(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2007
Well i think we should cast in our sympathy votes on the side of Pat Utomi who is rated above Chris Okotie.
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by IKUGWU: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2007
I hear some people shout inexperience and I ask; is it experience in stealing? I hear some people say impossible and I ask; are you not defeated? I hear some people say intellectuals are leadership failures and I ask shall we be better with these dumb fellows? I remember reading an article in one of the Nigerian dailies written by Utomi with the title "Hope in Recession". it calls to mind this pessimistic attitude where by we relegate our ability to foster change to the abyss of political disengagement with a corresponding unquenchable thirst to complain. So, why do we complain if we call experience capacity to steal and equate knowledge with bad leadership? The logical consequence is that we have chosen to maintain the status quo, chosen ignorance over knowledge and ability to steal over tested experience. come to think of it , I dare say that those whose pessimism are incurable should permanently shut themselves out of unnecessary complaints. In fact, it is Prof. Pat Utomi or 'never'. Let me hear you again on this and I will be too glad to keep on with this already established town crier.
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by ubamu2029: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2007
A lot of people (mostly pyrates) have registered here to shout "vote for pat". Pat Utomi could have stood a chance if he did not unwittingly aligned himself with the pyrates (whom i authoritatively learnt wole soyinka had asked to do everything possible to ensure he emerges). If only their website was not secured, I would have asked you to sign into http://www.nas-int.org/ and check out in their discussion forum. All what they are saying is how to carry out a revolution in nigeria. Pat Utomi. Soyinka is now the bot of the party and it is assumed that if Pat Utomi wins, all nigerians would be converted to the pyrate confrantanity. Make una beware of the secret plans.

NB: I come as a prophet. Notice how same people are registering with different names just to drive their "vote for pat" request.
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by Tonyblu(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2007
ubamu2029:

A lot of people. . .
. . .all nigerians would be converted to the pyrate confrantanity. Make una beware of the secret plans.

@Ubamu:
Dude, u made ur point there; and I vehemently disagree with you.
Do you know the intensity of cultism the current leaders are immersed into?
Have u bothered to look that up as well?
Dude, rest your case, your point is direction-less.

IKUGWU:

I hear some people shout inexperience and I ask; is it experience in stealing?. . .
. . .I dare say that those whose pessimism are incurable should permanently shut themselves out of unnecessary complaints.

. . . The logical consequence is that we have chosen to maintain the status quo, chosen ignorance over knowledge and ability to steal over tested experience.

. . .In fact, it is Prof. Pat Utomi or 'never'.

. . . In fact, it is Prof. Pat Utomi or 'never'.
Well said IKUGWU.

I make bold to repeat:

. . . In fact, it is Prof. Pat Utomi or 'never'.

Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by IKUGWU: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2007
embarassedI am tempted not to be rude, but for any sane man to suggest that some people register with fake names to drum up support makes his own identity suspicious. Ubamu take note. Well, the good thing is that we are real, the supporters of Utomi. I don't know much about the Pirates but I think you get it wrong, what Prof. Soyinka and Utomi represent in Nigeria can hardly be found among the insatiable and bloody political class. Why not join us to sing the song of victory and participate in this all time revolution. Aren't their fruits big enough to distinguish the varieties. Be careful, in 'The Trial of Brother Jero' Wole Soyinka tactically cautions that 'there are eggs and there are eggs' Ikenna will vote for Pat Utomi with as many friends and family as he can convince. I bet you the success story is unprecedented. Be part of it and write your name in the book of history of this UTOMI REVOLUTION. CRUISE ON PAT!
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by WhoAmI4(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2007
Compatriots

Positive Action is the greatest prayer

God will not come down from heaven to do the miracle by himself

People must make themselves available for God to use

Patito has done that- even at great risk to himself.

He needs support.

There is no doubt that he has integrity. That is what matters most - even more than his educational and professional business credentials.

Nigerians need a Charismatic leader, a role model, do as I do - not do as I say!

Patito can build a team, lead them, motivate them,IT's Proven!

The youth need a role model - Nigeria's problem is one of - Who will convince the masses that the Status Quo has changed? Its no longer business as usual. No more rent-seeking behaviour. No more 'contracts'. No more overnight millionaires!

Behaviour change is needed across teh whole spectrum of the citizenry.
when that happens we shall be on our way to National Glory!

This is the time for all Nigerians who want a beter future to ACT!

Vo[b]te!!! Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!![/b]
The stars are favouring a miracle in Nigeria this year.

Atiku has been disqualified.

Yar adua is an unknown.

IBB has chickened out (as usual under false pretences)

Marwa has disappeared

This is why I believe this is a very good chance for change

EFCC will not allow many CORRUPT people to contest.

If the youth and Nigerians can be made to see the oppourtunity here and come out in masses to vote, then God will perform the miracle sooner than we think.

Otherwise, we will all be praying endlessly.

Even a priest went to the extent of Threathening his congregation with ex-communication if they dont register to vote.
I believe he has seen the handwriting on the wall.

Pls tell everyone you know to come out and vote this time.

Lets be God's hands this time and then we will see what happens.

Cheers and Peace!
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by IKUGWU: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2007
Great job WhoamI. I am a Nigerian who believes Pat represents the role model we are searching for. Or do we need three wise men to sort him out for us? The strenght of his character is what is selling the brand name and you will be surprised that the only products that compete with Utomi in the Nigerian mind are coca cola and pure water. Yes! He is that popular: Isha Allah, WhoamI is a prophet and his prophesy shall come to pass.
!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE PAT FOR PRESIDENT, AND SOONER THAN LATTER, I WILL JOIN THE LEAGUE OF NIGERIAN AUTHORS THAT WILL TELL THE STORY OF THESE EVIL DAYS.
My story will read, ONCE UPON A TIME, AND THEN PAT UTOMI CAME, EL DORADO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by ubamu2029: 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2007
embarassedI am tempted not to be rude, but for any sane man to suggest that some people register with fake names to drum up support makes his own identity suspicious. Ubamu take note. Well, the good thing is that we are real, the supporters of Utomi. I don't know much about the Pirates but I think you get it wrong, what Prof. Soyinka and Utomi represent in Nigeria can hardly be found among the insatiable and bloody political class. Why not join us to sing the song of victory and participate in this all time revolution. Aren't their fruits big enough to distinguish the varieties. Be careful, in 'The Trial of Brother Jero' Wole Soyinka tactically cautions that 'there are eggs and there are eggs' Ikenna will vote for Pat Utomi with as many friends and family as he can convince. I bet you the success story is unprecedented. Be part of it and write your name in the book of history of this UTOMI REVOLUTION. CRUISE ON PAT!

Your're tempted not be rude? grin
Your passion and the energy you exude when Pat Utomi is mentioned in quizzical.
Yes, you registered here to campaign for Utomi. How much were you paid.
How come you have never posted or responded to another topic except the Utomi thread?
Get a life, mate. Face reality. Utomi can only win in village. smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by WhoAmI4(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2007
When your Child is seriously ill, you will look for a doctor who understands the illness.

Patito has shown that he has done his home work.

Just listen to his analysis of the revenue derivation problem/ issue. A non-issue he calls it!
He makes it look so EASY!

Read Here:
http://elendureports.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=215&Itemid=29

If Obj were not bound by secret deals with the "powers that be", and if he were only a bit more foresighted, He would trying to ensure that Pat Utomi OR Donald Duke or even Okonjo-Iweala; or a combination of all these are given the green light to MEND Nigeria before it breaks up completely.

We all agree that Nigeria is sick. Terminally ill even.
If we dont get a knowledgeable doctor now.It may be too late later!
Leadership is all about vision, motivation, exemplary attitudes.
Government on the other hand will be spear-headed by the Bureacrats, the civil servants, the nigerian people - my brothers and your sisters; me and you;everyone of us.
[list]
[li]Rule of Law and order (See his speech on reforming the Police and law enforcement: http://www.patutomi2007.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=35)

Civil obedience and responsibility
Commitment to the Nigerian project
Most importantly a renewed vigilance - to avoid the derailing of the RESTORATION! Recall Khaki boys in 80s and 90s.
We must shine our eyes![/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]Everybody!
This is our chance
Lets Take it!
If Utomi cannot speak all the languages in Nigeria like someone said earlier, it is our responsibility to translate his message of hope:
Let the Rainbow Take Shape;
Imagine the Possibilities!

Brothers let us say the truth for once:
Let us take action nOW!
Re: Pat Utomi For President In 2007? by WhoAmI4(m): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2007
Just commenting on Ubamu and Ikugwu thread of exchanges

Ubamu seems to be perplexed by the passion that Ikugwu exhibits re: Patito for President
I must confess that it is hard to understand really!

You just have to do some home work - learn more about the man Patrick Utomi!
If you did - I bet you will be more fanatical than Ikugwu.
You woudl probably shout from the mountain tops, from every corner of the globe, you might even contribute your widow's mite to support the effort - just like the market woman in Lagos who gave 500 Naira after Pat made his presentation.

Of course I am assuming that you have the best interest of Nigeria and future of her peoples at heart.
We have never had this kind of campaign.
We have neevr had this attitude before
The man said and I try to recollect : "I did not join the old parties because I will contest and win only with teh support of teh Nigerian people. If they support me with whatever little they have, then they can hold me responsible at any point in time".

For more on Patito's Ideas see http://www.patutomi2007.com/
Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jonathan And Sambo Visit Oba Of Lagos (Photos) / Sheriff Testing A Motorcycle When He Was Governor (Photo) / Obiano Commissions Medical Oxygen Plant Awka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.