Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,996 members, 7,938,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (554657 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by opeano(m): 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
@tex, u r here while mr. flow dropped it hot. Hmmm, am smellin fish

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
opeano: @tex, u r here while mr. flow dropped it hot. Hmmm, am smellin fish
What are you saying here?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Psaalmuel(m): 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
opeano: @tex, u r here while mr. flow dropped it hot. Hmmm, am smellin fish
kote or titus..so i tot
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
texanomaly:
What are you saying here?
I came today..
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Mutaino7(m): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
LATE COMERS.
Viewing this topic: Rap maestro
(m), mixzstar,
Amaka10101(f), omo.erelu,
joey0358(m), ozor1,
adewealth027(f), Psaalmuel(m),
Larrylarex(m) and 6 guest(s)
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Amaka10101(f): 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
@mutaino hw is dat ur biz
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Mutaino7(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
Amaka10101: @mutaino hw is dat ur biz
Be 9ce miss itz just a harmless comment.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 11:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
So let me ask the obvious: Why has no one commented on today's update?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Amaka10101(f): 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
alrite am sowie, i apologies
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 12:00am On Jun 17, 2013
Alrighty then, life here goes on. It is only 6:00pm here. I go chop food.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 12:07am On Jun 17, 2013
texanomaly: Alrighty then, life here goes on. It is only 6:00pm here. I go chop food.
its a new day here 12:08A.M
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Mutaino7(m): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2013
Amaka10101: alrite am sowie, i apologies
God bless u.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 12:10am On Jun 17, 2013
Mutaino7: Be 9ce miss itz just a harmless comment.
madam.. Its harmful to me o.. Immediately i commented here, i left.. So, u saw my SHADOW.. Mentioning my name where I was not could implicate u in the court of law.. I've got Alibi whom I chatted with on another site, exactly the same time you claimed you saw me viewing this thread.. Should I sue you or what?

2 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Madawaki01(m): 6:10am On Jun 17, 2013
@mutai nd maestro,seah dis place resemble chat room ni?dnt derail d thread na
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by iamdjizzy: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2013
macjive01: I really don't know how to qualify this write up, Amateurish ? Silly? Funny ? Disgrace ?

Smh, IMO I think this is a classic Nigerian dumb storyline, that people will nevertheless love to listen and pay to view.

Just like our home videos, u have spent copious amount of time describing an irritating irrelevant scenario- why tell ur readers the nature of ur poo ?
The texture of your poo ?
The texture of your friends poo?
How many times you hv pooed?
The resulting effect of your mama calabar food on ur alimentary canal.
The resulting effect of same on friend1 , friend 2, Friend 3,

Goddamit! Are u not uncomfortable reciting these over and over? again and again and again! ?

Dats y Nigeria neva grow, all u do is bad belle

My own verdict is; you are far from a good writer , you just happened to have lived a very interesting, funny, eventful life.

There is absolutely nothing artistic in ur write up , nothing coherent. The only thing ur story has is the intriguing life you hv lived.

Try reading ishiloves piece, I bet u will hv a rethink of this junk you are spurting .
U don't hv to match her literature prowess, and command of the English language, emulating just her writing style will help.

And ur repetition of the phrase, " or so I think" is irritating to say the least.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by obinoral(m): 8:50am On Jun 17, 2013
Meat you no want,fish you no want,kpomo you want,turkey you no want,chicken you no want, u say u wnt beef continue bro that can stop flow frm flowing with the man wey dey reason and if u dey vex nw man tally we go used cool you down badbelle..... [quote author=iamdjizzy][/quote]
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2013
Kasala go burst
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2013
Madawaki01: @mutai nd maestro,seah dis place resemble chat room ni?dnt derail d thread na
watch your tongue.. Miss or I'll Sue u for mis-information to public.. I'M A LAWYER BY PROFESSION{4 my dream or so I tot}
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
"wey my wallet?" I yelled early the next morning.

"who take my wallet?" I thundered.

I glanced at the wallpaper of Cristopher Wallace a.k.a Bigie smalls on the wall, that was when it dawned on me that i slept in the room of the Notorious BIG.

"thunder fire Bigie!!" I cursed.

"wetin happen? Wetin Bigie do?" Brainbox inquired.

"the b'astard don thief my wallet" I thundered.

As i saw Tupac came out of the bathroom, i furiously asked, "where Bigie?".

"wetin happen? Wetin him do?" Tupac asked.

"him thief my wallet as i dey sleep for night" I cried.

"nawa for Bigie oh, him guys come sleep for him room and wallet dey miss, which day him go stop to dey thief? Abi person wey do am this thing don die?" Tupac wondered.

Bigie never gave a damn whether you were his Father or his Pastor, he would still pick your pocket, but my question was; why was it that his roommate Tupac had never ever complained of him picking his pocket? Or were the both of them patners in the crime?

I was sure Tupac wasn't a pilferer like Bigie because he had always advised Bigie against stealing. The same way Bigie had always advised him against womanizing.

Pilfering was sure a more deadly disease when compared to Womanizing. Or so i tot.

"maybe him don go gamble, as we still dey sleep, i hear when him dey comot sef" Tupac informed.

"which kin gamble wey him go go gamble for early morning?" said Brainbox.

"that kin gamble, them dey call am Morning Mass" Tupac put a smile on his face, and on his head also. His glowing head.

"na for Morning Mass nahim person fit chop plenty money, and na for Morning Mass them fit chop all person money finish, guys dey even use Talley gamble for morning mass" Tupac said.

"so na my money him go use do Morning Mass abi?" I queried.

"Flow no worry, Bigie dey get luck for Morning Mass, him go chop plenty money come back, you go see" Tupac assured.

"how him go chop plenty money wey him no get Talley?" Brainbox queried.

If Man were to be a gambler, with his Talley he would for sure had been a Billionaire.

"i wonder how person wey no get Talley go chop people wey get Talley oh!" I supported Brainbox.

"make una no worry, i trust Bigie" Tupac gave us an assurance.

"my own be say make him bring my money come back, the money na 4k oh, and make him bring my wallet come back, that wallet dey important to me because them my ID card and ATM card dey there" I angrily said and left, Brainbox joined me.

On our way out, i noticed that something had left my neck, i touched my neck, and to my greatest surprise, my Gold necklace was gone, the same Gold necklace i collected from Bigie.

"i go killed Bigie if him come back" I said.

"Flow which one be say you go KILLED Bigie if him come back? Na wetin your English teacher teach you for school?" Brainbox caught my grammatical blunder.

"na your Mama be my English teacher na, you don forget" I replied.

"how them the pastor take see the mojo magazine wey you put for your bag na?" I asked Tega as we sat in Big boys cutz in the afternoon of the same day.

"Guy as i wan collect my boxers for my bag, naso the mojo magazine just fall comot for my bag, as i wan pick am naso one of the pastor just first me pick am oh" Tega narrated.

"guy no be small preaching the pastor preach for Tega and Opopo oh" said Snoop.

They both really needed not only preaching but Deliverance from the spirit of g'ayism.

Mojo is not an Idoma name, it is said to refer to a p'orn magazine.

"guys make una see Sadin and Bread chop oh" Brainbox offered.

"where you see this kin plenty Sadin and Bread?" Baba jay asked.

"i thief am" Brainbox replied.

I ate the Bread and Sadin hastily because i was sharing a loaf with the ravenous Baba jay. Infact, i practically swallowed it without chewing.

I thought Brainbox was just kidding when he said he stole the Bread and Sadin, i never knew he actually stole it until i heard; "walahi! I go cut person head, who thief my wife Bread and Sadin".

"my wife say one of una thief Bread and Sadin for her shop, which of una thief am?" Haruna thundered with a cutlass in his hand. A very sharp cutlass.

"na Flow thief am" Brainbox pointed at me.

Before i could say; "no be me thief am oh", Haruna raised his hand up wanting to bisect my head.

"what greater love than this, for Flow to die for his friend Brainbox" A voice in my head said.

I was two seconds to hitting my Tombstone.

Two seconds to six feet down.

Two seconds to kissing the skies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Yungbitz(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
The fear of Brainbox is the Begining of wisdom
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ibo boi wey dy fear hausa man
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by fujirice: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
4kizo: Ibo boi wey dy fear hausa man
Hihihihihihihhi! Another title in the making I guess
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by SomaNaeto: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
walayi Bigie name supose be Obata ofuo
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
Soma Naeto: walayi Bigie name supose be Obata ofuo

Meaning?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2013
Holding my breath again. You go kill me O.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Ezeebube2(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
flow1759:

Meaning?

"Obata Ofuo" is mostly used for kleptomaniacs meaning; "O bata"(when he enters or if he comes in) "Ofuo"(something gets lost or disappears)
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Evablazze(m): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
flow1759:

Meaning?
when ever he enters a place, something gets missing...
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by chioma134: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
I've finally caught up with you guys after almost one week after I stumbled on this thread,and I must confess it has been very entertaining.@Flow,your story is captivating and I say more grease to your elbows. Let me run along to start reading the barrack boy thread. wink wink wink wink
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by fujirice: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ezeebube2:

"Obata Ofuo" is mostly used for kleptomaniacs meaning; "O bata"(when he enters or if he comes in) "Ofuo"(something gets lost or disappears)
Gbam!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Tgold1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
FLOW u dey madt gan o, i dey laff so tey water commot 4 my eye, even piss comot 4 my prick... Make i go shower cum change ma boxer gan xef..... I laff n almost slumped.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Psaalmuel(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
T gold: FLOW u dey madt gan o, i dey laff so tey water commot 4 my eye, even piss comot 4 my prick... Make i go shower cum change ma boxer gan xef..... I laff n almost slumped.
easy o

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Tgold1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
Psaalmuel:
easy o
tnx jawe samuel.... D guy na dope

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.