Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,536 members, 7,888,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:44 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (491352 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2013
babsharon:
Good Morning house,
Big francis, Imperioux baba, Ojap and other gurus in the house pls your attention is needed here.

Please I will like †̥o know if I can register TOEFL myself online. The school am planning †̥o enrol has mandated TOEFL for all International Student.
Cheers.

Yes you can, but it can only be done using a Visa card.

However, most test takers in Nigeria registers through an agent or someone in the US.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dnpasion(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2013
Check your email pls.
quote author=olarwarlay]

Have you SENT the mail?.[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by marshaldollz: 11:27am On May 17, 2013
olarwarlay:

Do you have any proof for this assertion?.
naaa. Just a theory~~noticed it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 11:27am On May 17, 2013
ApachaiHopachai: Guys can we talk about getting flights here?
I am also looking for reasonable flights, or do we do that on another thread...let me know.

Thanks.

I think we can also discuss that here. Its all part of the travel section. After my intense search last night I discovered that emirates seems to provide the cheapest flight costs. The same flight from Lagos-Baltimore which goes for $3,140 on Iberia airlines goes for only $856 on Emirates! The difference is way too glaring.

What searches have you made? Which state are you heading to?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 11:32am On May 17, 2013
ferdimako:

I don't know his real name but his handle here is coined from organic nomenclature...like butlyene.Check that time I asked you, did you see that...7 schools.
Hahaha. His moniker is cezeozue. Sure sounds like an organic compound. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 11:35am On May 17, 2013
olarwarlay:

Kai, Allah sauki... I have seen too many accidents where Peace Mass Transit buses were involved on my numerous journey to Jos. I remember a particular one on the Lokoja bridge that made me cry for close to 30 mins because the bus had to be axed to remove the occupants(all dead). It was a gory sight.

I'm sure @bigfrancis likes NFS sha, but ni, ba na so wallahi. grin grin

Yea, Peace buses do get involved in accidents once in a while. Other transit buses do get involved in accidents too. And private cars too. Motor accidents are not exclusive to one bus company or individual you know?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by eduson002(m): 11:36am On May 17, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Big Frank,is that BB pin urs?,I will add u soonest.
Great Imperioux,I no see ur mail oo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2013
marshaldollz: they don't give undergraduates that much and I think there's a specific amount of visas they give to each...only masters and Phd...Abuja has a higher no of undergraduate visas

Heresy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 11:42am On May 17, 2013
eduson002:

Yea, its mine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by ApachaiHopachai: 12:19pm On May 17, 2013
bigfrancis21:

I think we can also discuss that here. Its all part of the travel section. After my intense search last night I discovered that emirates seems to provide the cheapest flight costs. The same flight from Lagos-Baltimore which goes for $3,140 on Iberia airlines goes for only $856 on Emirates! The difference is way too glaring.

What searches have you made? Which state are you heading to?
Am heading to Atlanta first sometimes in mid July. My family is used to flying Delta to ATL but the prize on wakanow is quite high.About #339526 the last time i checked. I don't mind going to JFK first then connecting to ATL, but the emirates to JFK is not direct. One would be flying for over 20 hours combined. Saw the emirates for about #211838(on wakanow).
I also saw Arik to JFK(direct, one way) for #175k, but am skeptical about their services cos of some online reviews.
Edit: The Emirates I checked was return...just checked one way and its way cheaper. #132590(on wakanow).
Other flights I have been checking the round trip is always cheaper.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2013
marshaldollz: they don't give undergraduates that much and I think there's a specific amount of visas they give to each...only masters and Phd...Abuja has a higher no of undergraduate visas

Purely wrong assumption.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 1:51pm On May 17, 2013
eduson002:

I've replied you again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2013
GboyegaD:

Heresy

You mean Hennessy?......lol grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by eduson002(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

I've replied you again.

sent a mail to imperiouxx@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2013
OjaP:

A month ke?? No ooo....lol. I don't plan to spend more than 2 weeks at most. I haven't been checking United all the while but I will start now and see if I can get something reasonable. Thanks.

It feels so good to go back home after school - Mission accomplished!!!

GboyegaD:

My coming home is just for a short while though. Just work for 3months and leave for some other place.
I think it doesn't matter but I feel booking your ticket in the middle of the month is a better time to book ticket. More so, I think wakanow can help you get good deals.

See guys going home for just few weeks and months. Well, It's well. I'm paying visit too soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2013
eduson002:

sent a mail to imperiouxx@yahoo.com

Gotten and treated.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by eduson002(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

Gotten and treated.
Thanks boss.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2013
gr8ever:

Bro, Thanks for the wishes and the prayers.....You're appreciated. I sent an IM request to you on Y! please accept.

Oh, I don't use the YIM. Here or my email is the best way to catch me. Best of luck bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2013
eduson002:
Thanks boss.

Proper. Cheers friend!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2013
nitoks@yahoo.co:

I am...

Success is yours.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by hallengray(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2013
Pls i need help. I just got a conditional admission into university of michigan-flint for the MS health education programvo which starts this September, waiting for the i20 form to be sent to me. My fear is this, the sch didn't ask for toefl or GRE, but i did toefl nd i got 98/120 and I'm currently serving. hope the vo won't ask for my nysc certificate nd hope toefl alone is enough?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by hallengray(m): 2:19pm On May 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

Oh, I don't use the YIM. Here or my email is the best way to catch me. Best of luck bro.
Pls can i have your email addy? I have a lot of questions to ask. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:21pm On May 17, 2013
hallengray: Pls i need help. I just got a conditional admission into university of michigan-flint for the MS health education programvo which starts this September, waiting for the i20 form to be sent to me. My fear is this, the sch didn't ask for toefl or GRE, but i did toefl nd i got 98/120 and I'm currently serving. hope the vo won't ask for my nysc certificate nd hope toefl alone is enough?

They are interested in your academic scores and don't ask for NYSC certificate except where they are in doubt of your claim.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2013
hallengray:
Pls can i have your email addy? I have a lot of questions to ask. Thanks.

Oh no.... the fastest place to catch me is here. Moreover, there are lots of great guys here who're quick to helping others without thinking of benefit.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by hallengray(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

They are interested in your academic scores and don't ask for NYSC certificate expect where they are in doubt of your claim.
Thank you, academic scores in what sense? Since i have done toefl, hope it's not necessary i write gre again?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:33pm On May 17, 2013
ferdimako:

I don't know his real name but his handle here is coined from organic nomenclature...like butlyene.Check that time I asked you, did you see that...7 schools.

Are you talking of Dr. Isobutylene (1,1-Dimethylethene)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2013
hallengray:
Thank you, academic scores in what sense? Since i have done toefl, hope it's not necessary i write gre again?

If you've a GRE report within 2 years range, you're as clean as snow white.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

Are you talking of Dr. Isobutylene (1,1-Dimethylethene)

Yeah, but u can get ur school if they are still generous or any other full-funding Masters or PhD schools.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 17, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Okay, I got your list. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2013
ferdimako:

Yeah, but u can get ur school if they are still generous or any other full-funding Masters or PhD schools.

Did you check ferdimako at yahoo dot com account or you no more using it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

Did you check ferdimako at yahoo dot com account or you no more using it?

I just did. Thanks and for the explanations too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by riverboy: 3:57pm On May 17, 2013
thanks bigfrancis21 and gr8ever

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / Italian Student Visa-help! / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.