Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,946 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? (50486 Views)

Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles / Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused / Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by sage2(m): 12:01am On Mar 20, 2013
palmasglobal: Just read it this morning on AIT That Celestine Babayaro is bankrupt, it touches me from my head to my feet. Please how do we revive this young man that sacrifice himself for the growth of this country, this young man that made this country proud in his days.

please advice on how to go about it. Thank you

It can happen to anybody, and we are ready to lend a hand.

advice please

What exactly do you mean? Are you responsible for his bankruptcy? Should I now donate my chirensTM school fees for the revival of celestine babayaro?
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by saintneo(m): 12:02am On Mar 20, 2013
Babayaro has being having financial issues since 2008. His London home abandoned to Nature.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by tayoast(m): 12:02am On Mar 20, 2013
palmasglobal: Just read it this morning on AIT That Celestine Babayaro is bankrupt, it touches me from my head to my feet. Please how do we revive this young man that sacrifice himself for the growth of this country, this young man that made this country proud in his days.

advice please

Pls, A LOT OF NIGERIANS ARE BANKRUPT!

Talking of the text in bold, those guys playing for the national team get hefty allowances, win or lose. He got paid while 'sacrificing' himself for his country.

I cannot begin to count the number of ex-civil servants that have died while queuing up to get verified in order to receive their pension.

He's an adult and as such, he's responsible for himself.

FYI, Lee Hendrie, Eric Djemba-Djemba are also bankrupt.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:03am On Mar 20, 2013
Money miss road people , wetin concern us with Babayaro

Must they exploit the public before they are able to stand on their feet again; like they gave us a fadden when things were moving on well.

As far as I'm concerned his got influential sport men and women around the world that can assist him .

They should leave Nigerians alone oooo , cos we still trying to tackle the problems we've got on our hands now which are the Naija Govt and boko boys.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 20, 2013
pompori king:

Abeg jhor!!no dey form sey u sabi after you go google dose names

Smfdh.. Google which names??

I'm a life time Chelsea supporter - I was a Chelsea fan when we beat Barca 3-1 at Stanford bridge in the champions league quarter finals and lost to them at Nou Camp after Babayaro got sent off - with Luis Figo burying us... They won 5-1 or something...

Don't talk crap to me, mate... I don't do the bandwagon fvckery!!
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by TableLeg(m): 12:03am On Mar 20, 2013

advice please
Get lost dude!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:04am On Mar 20, 2013
@Op abeq
As you see me so.I never chop since yesterday
So make u ask my Gov Akpabio.him na free-qiver anytime anyday

2 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:08am On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=palmasglobal]Just read it this morning on AIT That Celestine Babayaro is bankrupt, it touches me from my head to my feet. Please how do we revive this young man that sacrifice himself for the growth of this country,HOW this young man that made this country proud in his days.
HOW
please advice on how to go about it.

Mr man there's absolutely no advice I've got for the dude called babayaro , God gave him his chance and he blew it away.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Irritant: 12:08am On Mar 20, 2013
I wish him Goodluck Ebele jonathan... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by ACM10: 12:08am On Mar 20, 2013
adaobi123:
why should we help ? when he probably spent his money on cars, houses and dashing girls money for intimacy. the guy should know that he shouldn't spend over his limit. just because his a footballer undecided
@op abeg make you see sense....OPEN YOUR EYES !

Yea that reminds me of something. He was photographed during AFCON Nig/Ghana 2000 in the company of pro.stitues while the tournament was still ongoing
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Costa2000(m): 12:08am On Mar 20, 2013
Who cares.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2013
ACM10:

Yea that reminds me of something. He was photographed during AFCON Nig/Ghana 2000 in the company of pro.stitues while the tournament was still ongoing
smh
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by qantona: 12:11am On Mar 20, 2013
That's what you get for soliciting ashewo
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by babaowo: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2013
Itoroetti :
Segun odegbami and co all played for Nigeria during those days were there was no money,yet I haven't heard this sort of news of brokage from them.
When dis guys makes money,the believe d control their world,hence they can acquire anything without any act of saving.if babayaro couldn't save the millions of dollars he earn during is chelsea's career of almost 10years,then d is a big problem.same babayaro was decamped from camp in 2004 for disobeying camp rules and reckless wastage of money,now jungle don fully mature.

.... lol the guy is stupid wastage
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by rusher14: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

Smfdh.. Google which names??

I'm a life time Chelsea supporter - I was a Chelsea fan when we beat Barca 3-1 at Stanford bridge in the champions league quarter finals and lost to them at Nou Camp after Babayaro got sent off - with Luis Figo burying us... They won 5-1 or something...

Don't talk crap to me, mate... I don't do the bandwagon fvckery!!

I do believe you have been following chelski for a while. Ne'ertheless, Babayaro has been broke for years.

Financially (and maybe morally) bankrupt footballers were featured on a BBC special early this week and Babayaro hugged the kleig lights.

I don't know what he's told you lately but if he borrowed some money off you i guess it's safe to say you wouldn't be getting it back anytime soon.

source:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21790728
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by pendusky(m): 12:14am On Mar 20, 2013
quality01: Plz am equally bankrupt.I served diz country in 2009-2010(NYSC) and since den no job,no income.plz I need a helping hand.
I think we should help this guy 1st, Charity they say begins at home, what do u guys suggest?
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 20, 2013
Celestine did not blow his money away as many of you think, he owned a shipping line, but the UK Government accused the company as being used to ferry illegal immigrants and the shipping line was grounded. Apart from that, any Nigerian guy going to UK always had to squat with Babayaro, he is a charitable giver, so una brothers chop am dry. He, is a nice guy.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by rusher14: 12:18am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Celestine did not blow his money away as many of you think, he owned a shipping line, but the UK Government accused the company as being used to ferry illegal immigrants and the shipping line was grounded. Apart from that, any Nigerian guy going to UK always had to squat with Babayaro, he is a charitable giver, so una brothers chop am dry. He, is a nice guy.
Sorry.
You are mistaken.
That was Jonathan Akpoborie.
Even at that he (Akpoborie) hasn't caved in to bankruptcy.

2 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by YorubaOmoge: 12:19am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Celestine did not blow his money away as many of you think, he owned a shipping line, but the UK Government accused the company as being used to ferry illegal immigrants and the shipping line was grounded. Apart from that, any Nigerian guy going to UK always had to squat with Babayaro, he is a charitable giver, so una brothers chop am dry. He, is a nice guy.

Aren't you a billionaire? A million dollar donation is nothing to you.

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Emylexray(m): 12:19am On Mar 20, 2013
Chei! . . .life is a cycle. The good we do at any point in time will pay dividend in the future. How many motherless baby homes did he help with his wealth when he was earning millions? How many disabled or less privileged benefited from his affluence? What remarkable thing did he do aside dorning the colours of Nigeria ? Where are the prostitutes that he lavished his money on then? Can't they come to his aid?

How time flies! Abeg OP, use your head!

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 20, 2013
rusher14:
Sorry.
You are mistaken.
That was Jonathan Akpoborie.
Even at that he (Akpoborie) hasn't caved in to bankruptcy.
Google is your friend.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Aren't you a billionaire? A million dollar donation is nothing to you.
I am already putting bore-holes in my village and clan, hoping PDP and my village people will reward me with Senatorial Seat, that's enough charity.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 20, 2013
rusher14:
I do believe you have been following chelski for a while. Ne'ertheless, Babayaro has been broke for years.

Financially (and maybe morally) bankrupt footballers were featured on a BBC special early this week and Babayaro hugged the kleig lights.

I don't know what he's told you lately but if he borrowed some money off you i guess it's safe to say you wouldn't be getting it back anytime soon.

source:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21790728

Bruv, don't believe everything you read in the media - some of them are claiming bankruptcy just to evade tax and paying back some of their debts... The only player on that list that I can confirm that's broke is Eric Djemba Djemba...

Celestine Babayaro is definitely not broke and if you know how naija people move in London and the links he has got, you'll know that there's no way that guy can ever go broke in London... He still drives top of the range cars and still has a mansion...

Jason Euell is not even close to being broke - his brother has a barbing salon in Peckham and those guys are still living large... Heck, he still plays for a league one team...

I can't say nothing about the white guys on the BBC list but I doubt John Arne Riise is broke as well... He still plays for Fulham and his weekly wages should be about at least 20,000pounds weekly..

They might not be footballer-rich - but they're definitely not broke except Eric Djemba Djemba...
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by great063(m): 12:24am On Mar 20, 2013

advice please
It also touches me,that's all I can give for now.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Paentera(m): 12:24am On Mar 20, 2013
Source please?
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by YorubaOmoge: 12:24am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: I am already putting bore-holes in my village and clan, hoping PDP and my village people will reward me with Senatorial Seat, that's enough charity.

Praise the lordddddddd
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by rusher14: 12:24am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Google is your friend.
It's everyone's friend but a few of us have a passion for the news especially sports news.
Now shake my hand and thank me.
grin
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 20, 2013
rusher14:
It's everyone's friend but a few of us have a passion for the news especially sports news.
Now shake my hand and thank me.
grin
No, handshake is not enough, I have reserved 72 Virgins for you in paradise, that's if your d/i/c/k has not disappeared.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Praise the lordddddddd
Allah Lu Jah!
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by jkross(m): 12:27am On Mar 20, 2013
ItsModella:
LMAO!! I don't know if this dude is being real or joking...either ways, this is funny grin grin grin
Not a joke o got a cousin that graduated and served in 1998 he got a job in 2007..
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by luvola(m): 12:27am On Mar 20, 2013
seriously am at the edge of financial collapse within the next 3month if no other source of income arises b 4 i finish serving my father's land (july 2012 - june 2013 NYSC.. No be only him dey insolvent .. Me too need help o , i knw dey joke ...

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by 9jauk: 12:29am On Mar 20, 2013
Is Celestine Babayoro British?If yes,ask him to apply for Tax return,he might get a massive return on tax contributed to British economy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Samuel Peter Knocked-out By Arslanbek Makhmudov / Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" / King Kong Bundy Dies At 61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.