Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? (50457 Views)

Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles / Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused / Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 20, 2013
gluv01:

Jeeez!!! lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're so funny
Wat is funny abou that madam? I don't understand these blockheaded yuths, so becos every graduate is mandated 2 do d youth serv. U don't know it is a service 2 fada land n needs reward likewise! I pity u
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by rusher14: 12:30am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: No, handshake is not enough, I have reserved 72 Virgins for you in paradise, that's if your d/i/c/k has not disappeared.
It's all good.
Don't worry about my phallus. it's in perfect working condition.
But please be sensitive to some religions.
Not all would find this joke in good taste.
wink
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 20, 2013
9jauk: Is Celestine Babayoro British?If yes,ask him to apply for Tax return,he might get a massive return on tax contributed to British economy.

Lmao... Smart brother..
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by ACM10: 12:31am On Mar 20, 2013
[center][size=28pt]My 'roasting' shame with Premier pair[/size][/center]

GORGEOUS glamour girl Adele Hartshorn was left feeling dirty, degraded and abused after being "roasted" by two Premiership stars.

The 27-year-old stunner agreed to drink-fuelled sex with Blackburn striker Dwight Yorke and Chelsea player Celestine Babayaro during a romp with another woman.

Adele was forced to relive the horror night following the alleged Premiership gang-rape case in which the term "roasting" was used to describe how young soccer stars would have group sex with a girl.

Adele revealed: "I was devastated afterwards, it was horrible, shameful. They kind of fuelled us with brandy and stuff.

"I was a bit worse for wear and I didn't realise Dwight and Celestine had swapped over at first. Then I remember looking up and seeing it was Babayaro there instead.

"Before we had sex they were encouraging us to perform a strip show for them. There were five guys in the room but when we had sex three of the men left."

Publicity surrounding the night of shame in a hotel room four years ago brought massive problems for Adele with her friends and family and she even gave up modelling and changed her lifestyle.

Although the Playboy TV favourite admits she consented to sex, she says she understands how the girl at the centre of the gang-rape allegations must feel.

The case exposed a depraved culture of group sex which has sent shockwaves through top clubs.

One footballer hanger-on revealed: "It's called roasting because we roast them like a chicken. It gets stuffed. It's not unusual for a girl to s**g all of us."

Adele added: "It was bad enough for us afterwards but it must be dreadful for this girl if it was against her will.

"They clearly had no concern for this woman.

"This sort of behaviour shows what the men involved think of women. They are just using them like a piece of meat.

"But footballers can persuade girls to do this sort of thing.

"I know what we were like, all the girls that were round them in that club that night, everybody wanted to be with them because they were footballers.

" So of course girls are going to go the extra mile to please them.

"And when you are a young girl and naive and you don't realise the implications of doing such things then of course you're willing to do what they want you to. At that time in your life you just think about what you are doing then and not about the implications of what's going to happen afterwards.

"We were used and abused, fair enough, but I've got to say we were up for it as much as the lads.

"It caused a lot of problems with my family and friends when it did come out and it wasn't very nice.

"I've kept out of that footballers scene and I stopped modelling after that. I have completely changed my life since then because it really left a lasting impact.

"It caused an awful lot of stress and I just didn't want that in my life any more."

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/My+'roasting'+shame+with+Premier+pair.-a0108762845
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by 360command: 12:31am On Mar 20, 2013
If you can remember the days of cele , he was among those players they invite who come to camp late , when they are in camp , they are always looking for girls or not part of the training team because of the clubs they play with back in europe(they feel too proud) especially when they go camping in portugal or spain invited by the S.eagles. Notwithstanding the fact that he did well in the days of atlanta but then the guy was very indiscipline.

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Mrthunzzz09(m): 12:32am On Mar 20, 2013
first 2 comment ryt? Pls nah consider me as d first to comment since i graduated wit biz prospect witout 'kobo' 2 finance it. 9ja n sentiment. I jst dey pray make sentiment no kill us o. Alam was pardon by our presido cuz of sentiment n it continues? Haba! Where is boko haram when n wia u nid them? Cn't they bribe one senator 2 work 4 them as a bomber? Am sure he cn penetrate d security at aso rock n nas. Rubish!
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Odunharry(m): 12:33am On Mar 20, 2013
evrybdy dy find money...make him go meet him oga at d top weda im go help
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 20, 2013
rusher14:
It's all good.
Don't worry about my phallus. it's in perfect working condition.
But please be sensitive to some religions.
Not all would find this joke in good taste.
wink
Do you mean Islam ? Islam deserve no tolerance, if they do, they should inform Boko Haram to stop killing innocent passengers. Which is greater evil ? Murder or blasphemy ?

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by rusher14: 12:39am On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

Bruv, don't believe everything you read in the media - some of them are claiming bankruptcy just to evade tax and paying back some of their debts... The only player on that list that I can confirm that's broke is Eric Djemba Djemba...

Celestine Babayaro is definitely not broke and if you know how naija people move in London and the links he has got, you'll know that there's no way that guy can ever go broke in London... He still drives top of the range cars and still has a mansion...

Jason Euell is not even close to being broke - his brother has a barbing salon in Peckham and those guys are still living large... Heck, he still plays for a league one team...

I can't say nothing about the white guys on the BBC list but I doubt John Arne Riise is broke as well... He still plays for Fulham and his weekly wages should be about at least 20,000pounds weekly..

They might not be footballer-rich - but they're definitely not broke except Eric Djemba Djemba...

Shymexx i take it you lent Cele some money.

Hope it wasn't too much.
Anyhow, Please, study how man manages grief via this link:

http://lifestyle.iloveindia.com/lounge/five-stages-of-grief-1464.html

just kidding.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 20, 2013
Emylexray: Chei! . . .life is a cycle. The good we do at any point in time will pay dividend in the future. How many motherless baby homes did he help with his wealth when he was earning millions? How many disabled or less privileged benefited from his affluence? What remarkable thing did he do aside dorning the colours of Nigeria ? Where are the prostitutes that he lavished his money on then? Can't they come to his aid?

How time flies! Abeg OP, use your head!

Haba mallam.... no talk wetin u noo know oo, cause who no go, no know. So look yourself in the eye and don't blink you snitch ! Babayaro is a very nice to a fault. Go and ask about him where he grew up. He never forgot his roots and help a lot of upcoming stars. The guy and kanu dey on par on humanitarian stuff.....

So, faraballe and stop spreading propaganda about that Cute cool swaggish gee. Figa deal me? El polo loco??

Anyways, opinions are like noses. Every has one including chumps cheesy.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by rusher14: 12:43am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Do you mean Islam ? Islam deserve no tolerance, if they do, they should inform Boko Haram to stop killing innocent passengers. Which is greater evil ? Murder or blasphemy ?

I wouldn't go as far as saying Islam is not deserving of tolerance.

Especially as neither of us can boast of being Islamic scholars (OK maybe just me).

Yet, I think the people of the north can do better as silence, especially long silence, implies consent.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 20, 2013
He should go and marry a lady from Akwa Ibom, the governor will give them nice wedding presents for showing that the women from that state stand by even bankrupt men.

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 20, 2013
rusher14:

I wouldn't go as far as saying Islam is not deserving of tolerance.

Especially as neither of us can boast of being Islamic scholars (OK maybe just me).

Yet, I think the people of the north can do better as silence, especially long silence, implies consent.
Logically and empirically, they have consented to mass murder of Southerners and Christians. Their silence is troubling.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Ignatio(m): 12:57am On Mar 20, 2013
I can't believe this. He is the reason why I joined Chelsea. I do like this guy.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 20, 2013
tatiana009: He should go and marry a lady from Akwa Ibom, the governor will give them nice wedding presents for showing that the women from that state stand by even bankrupt men.
Its double blessing cos those ladies know what other ladies dont. (I mean cooking...not what you have in your dirty mind)
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:01am On Mar 20, 2013
I learnt from his friend that celestine developed spinal cord pains due to excessive F5king ...eye witness
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 20, 2013
He declared bankruptcy since 2011 according to wikipedia. Oh well....tough luck!
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by slimfit1(m): 1:29am On Mar 20, 2013
Can somebody pls tell him to send me is account number so I can credit it for him. He is a nice man he deserve it.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by avalontony(m): 1:32am On Mar 20, 2013
hahahahahahahahhaha may God help us all.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by COOLDUN: 1:41am On Mar 20, 2013
Brothers/sisters let us no blame the guy much, though we might be right in blaming him, but let us remember that it takes a little to be poor, but much to be rich.

Celestine Babayaro from Umuanu Amigbo Nwangele LGA Imo state , was born and brought up in Kaduna state , he came into lime light through football at a very tender age, of 13 he was the youngest player in the Nigeria U-17 That won the second U-17 World cup for Nigeria in 1993. From there he graduated into the Flying Eagles,Dream Team 1996,and the National Team he made money and fame at very tender age,which got into his head, as i learnt he lost his father at very tender age too, which made his mother the head of the family. His senior brother Emmanuel, who was a goal keeper then couldn't make it bigger then because destiny is not the same, so this young man took up every financial responsibilities of the family, you know what it takes.

Though all these can't justify his sudden broke, his love for women mostly the Africa celebrities contributed to his careless and lavish spending, He was being mobbed by our so called big Nollywood female stars, who always go after the successful young men, 2004 Nation Cup in Tunis one of the them went to Tunis from Nigeria with other destructive angels and distracted this young man from playing his normal games. Then he, Victor Agali, Yakobo Aigbeni and other were decamped from the SE Camp,ever since then he could not find his bearings in the round leather games.

UK, with their much taxes contributed also, because it is very hard to make money in the UK and go on retirement with it, so many UK players today are drunks and drug addicts because of the frustrating tax policies of the United Kingdom.

I don't think it is wise publishing this kind of news, soliciting financial assistance for this young man from Nigerians that are living below 2$ a day. He should fasten his belt as a young Igbo/Nigerian man and restructure his life, he is not up to 40yrs. Many Nigerians are hustling in many countries at their 50/60 years. He should not make himself a beggar at this age. When one door close another one opens.

Let us pray for God to pardon him and re direct him in his new endeavors. Most of the girls that bankrupted him are now living large with his money today. He sold himself to the agents of destruction for a mere few minutes enjoyment, forgetting that what sweets the mouth pains the anuus .

There are a lot of ex Nigerian players who are languishing in abject poverty because of their lack of planning, forgetting that strength comes down and never goes up. Some of them are even fraudsters nowadays, moving from one country to another duping innocent Nigerians with their names.

It recently happened in India where one Ex Rangers/Green Eagles, from one Anambra town near Nnewi was stranded because his tricks was exposed when his former Enugu Rangers player in Delhi India, pushed him out of his house when he discovered that he was a crook. Now he is at Enugu, but not picking the calls of people that borrowed him money which he boasted of paying back after two weeks in Nigeria.

People who know him at Coal Camp Enugu called here and warned people of his dubious character, he was about to die in India. Footballers who are not educated are always found in this mess.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by bornosheikh: 2:13am On Mar 20, 2013
Lmao... The guy isn't bankrupt - he still cruises around London in big whips with one of my big naija uncles... Heck, he's now a top don hustling everywhere and getting paid on the low...#LowKey

He might not be as rich as he was when he played for Chelsea, but the doozy is still richer than at least 80% of Nigerians...

His lifestyle and women messed him up but he's still getting paid...

Big ups to the great Celestine Babayaro of Chelsea - I started supporting Chelsea in Sec. because of him, Tony Andre Flo, Ruud Gullit, Zola, Le Saux, Dan Petrescu, Chris Sutton, Jimmy Flyod Hasselbaink, Leboeuf etc... Then we later added Vialli, Didier Deschamps, George Weah, Marcel Desailly etc..

My bros - you are an average Naija fan - the ones that only follow Top 4 teams - Naija boys only follow Man U - Arsenal-Chelsea finish - if they are over 35, maybe Liverpool from 80's-90's success. It's funny, in the mid-90's, I never met one Barca or Real fan in Naija..now they will tell you they were born a stone's throw from the Nou Camp or Bernabeu.

Go to the Bridge and tell them how you are a Chelsea fan from the Gullit days - 90% of them are card-carrying BNP/EDL neanderthals and hate Jigaboos. Recent Naija footie fans are so clueless on history - SMH
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Cornel88(m): 2:17am On Mar 20, 2013
quality01: Plz am equally bankrupt.I served diz country in 2009-2010(NYSC) and since den no job,no income.plz I need a helping hand.
hahahaha... I pray for you bro. You will get yourself a good job.

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

Bruv, don't believe everything you read in the media - some of them are claiming bankruptcy just to evade tax and paying back some of their debts... The only player on that list that I can confirm that's broke is Eric Djemba Djemba...

Celestine Babayaro is definitely not broke and if you know how naija people move in London and the links he has got, you'll know that there's no way that guy can ever go broke in London... He still drives top of the range cars and still has a mansion...

Jason Euell is not even close to being broke - his brother has a barbing salon in Peckham and those guys are still living large... Heck, he still plays for a league one team...

I can't say nothing about the white guys on the BBC list but I doubt John Arne Riise is broke as well... He still plays for Fulham and his weekly wages should be about at least 20,000pounds weekly..

They might not be footballer-rich - but they're definitely not broke except Eric Djemba Djemba...
My friend how you dey?Back to the topic and your comment you see so many Nigerians this is the kind of news they want to hear even if you don't want to believe you they will want to force you to believe.I know fully well how Nigerians go about declaring bankruptcy but an average Nigerian won't see it that way.Some in beer parlors might even tell you they have someone in London he comes to beg cash.SMH.What i know about Cele Baba is that the dude is no where near broke.I have met him a couple of times in my Pals place in Portsmouth in the UK on one of my visit.I know he has choice properties in Kaduna and a powerful mansion in Asokoro in Abuja.It is good NLanders should wipe out that thought that the guy is broke though he might not be too flambuoyant as per in his playing days.Once again Chelsea for life 14 years counting
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by padmoreete2(m): 2:51am On Mar 20, 2013
joseph1013: Lend a helping hand for what? Did he give me any money while he was raking in tens of thousands of dollars weekly. He earned in a week what alot of nigerians will not earn in a lifetime? Why are we like this? Why do we have the mentality that someone else should take care of our shortcomings. Is it my fault that he failed to plan for retirement? Does he not know that he'd not play football forever? Pls and pls, nobody should disturb me o.
That is how some of these present players will come in the future and tell us they are bankrupt. If they like they should not invest the millions of naira and dollars they are earning now. All the gifts and cash being given to them should be judiciously used. A player's career is very short. Only a FOOL will not put that in perspective.
lolz u hit d nail 4 head. Case closed
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 20, 2013
bornosheikh:
My bros - you are an average Naija fan - the ones that only follow Top 4 teams - Naija boys only follow Man U - Arsenal-Chelsea finish - if they are over 35, maybe Liverpool from 80's-90's success. It's funny, in the mid-90's, I never met one Barca or Real fan in Naija..now they will tell you they were born a stone's throw from the Nou Camp or Bernabeu.

Go to the Bridge and tell them how you are a Chelsea fan from the Gullit days - 90% of them are card-carrying BNP/EDL neanderthals and hate Jigaboos. Recent Naija footie fans are so clueless on history - SMH

Who's this guy and where are the BNP/EDL members in Chelsea or anywhere near SW/West London?? SMFDH!!!

I'm from London(born and raised) and I worked at Stanford bridge as a steward when I was in college on weekends and I never met any racist football fans there... Most of Chelsea supporters are rich and middle-class - and only Tottenham can boast of more rich supporters in London than Chelsea... And Arsenal is like the black people's team of London... I doubt you know anything about Chelsea FC...

The only team in London with racist supporters is MILLWALL FC and that's understandable because Bermondsey is a very racist area - and it has always been like that though it's just a stone throw(across the road) from Peckham... Stop chatting air from your village in Nigeria about what you don't know, mate... And check the handle before posting your ignorant comment next time..KMFT...

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 20, 2013
chingyjant:
My friend how you dey?Back to the topic and your comment you see so many Nigerians this is the kind of news they want to hear even if you don't want to believe you they will want to force you to believe.I know fully well how Nigerians go about declaring bankruptcy but an average Nigerian won't see it that way.Some in beer parlors might even tell you they have someone in London he comes to beg cash.SMH.What i know about Cele Baba is that the dude is no where near broke.I have met him a couple of times in my Pals place in Portsmouth in the UK on one of my visit.I know he has choice properties in Kaduna and a powerful mansion in Asokoro in Abuja.It is good NLanders should wipe out that thought that the guy is broke though he might not be too flambuoyant as per in his playing days.Once again Chelsea for life 14 years counting

Bros, I'm good... Sorry about the other day, the other guy just pissed me off by calling me an "ode" for no reason...

I'm happy I'm not the only one who knows this... His achilles' heel was just that he loved 'em white girls too much... grin Very decent and nice guy but he's nowhere near broke... He probably just declared bankruptcy just to hide from paying the huge debts he acquired over the years and taxes as well... Most people do that out there all the time because they bills are just too much... People just wake up to massive bills like everyday with bailiffs disturbing their peace for money they don't even owe... And the taxes are just nuts...

Babayaro still drives top of the range cars and the naija uncles that he hangs around with will NEVER let him go broke - those guys get money!!
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by belicov(m): 3:36am On Mar 20, 2013
palmasglobal: Just read it this morning on AIT That Celestine Babayaro is bankrupt, it touches me from my head to my feet. Please how do we revive this young man that sacrifice himself for the growth of this country, this young man that made this country proud in his days.

please advice on how to go about it. Thank you

It can happen to anybody, and we are ready to lend a hand.

advice please
wow wat a world

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by bornosheikh: 3:45am On Mar 20, 2013
I'm from London(born and raised) - Wetin, you wan medal for dat ting? You get house with Prince Charles abi?

and I worked at Stanford bridge as a steward when I was in college on weekends and I never met any racist football fans there...

Thank you, rather than whiling away the time, counting your pocket money or facing advertising board, you should have listened to those barrow-boys - Leeds, Chelsea and Newcastle were National Front recruitment centres in the 80's - about same time you were taking first drop of SMA. Those guys are all in their 40's and 50's and unrepentant fascists. Remember the Wellbeck 'monkey sign'... that would never happen at Emirates or Old Trafford. Chelsea and Millwall are twins separated at birth. The only difference, one get money and plastic fans while the other just has the same 70's/80's hardcore.

If you don't know, ask your Uncles why they never went to the Bridge in the 80's and 70's. Chelsea started getting Naija fans the same period that they started collecting trophies. You may live in London but you are a learner.

Even check the story of Paul Cannoville when he was booed by his own Chelsea fans on his debut. Kai, I hate schooling these young triggers. Rather than taking notes, they run mouth!

Anyway, back to my village bed - I have goats to feed at 6am.

2 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 20, 2013
bornosheikh: I'm from London(born and raised) - Wetin, you wan medal for dat ting? You get house with Prince Charles abi?

Thank you, rather than whiling away the time, counting your pocket money or facing advertising board, you should have listened to those barrow-boys - Leeds, Chelsea and Newcastle were National Front recruitment centres in the 80's - about same time you were taking first drop of SMA. Those guys are all in their 40's and 50's and unrepentant fascists. Remember the Wellbeck 'monkey sign'... that would never happen at Emirates or Old Trafford. Chelsea and Millwall are twins separated at birth. The only difference, one get money and plastic fans while the other just has the same 70's/80's hardcore.

If you don't know, ask your Uncles why they never went to the Bridge in the 80's and 70's. Chelsea started getting Naija fans the same period that they started collecting trophies. You may live in London but you are a learner.

Even check the story of Paul Cannoville when he was booed by his own Chelsea fans on his debut. Kai, I hate schooling these young triggers. Rather than taking notes, they run mouth!

Anyway, back to my village bed - I have goats to feed at 6am.

Anyway, sorry if I came across as being insolent... However, Chelsea FC is located in one of the most affluent areas of London - and you can't compare the 70s and 80s London to the 90s, and today's London... London itself was very racist back then... Heck, most black people don't even leave their ghettos to venture into proper London back then - and the only black people you'll see in the city or white dominated areas back then were cleaners and security guards... Times have changed - and Tony Blair changed everything with his now "infamous" multiculturalism... Most of the racists have moved outside London because they can't live around black people... Heck, even most of the poshest areas in London are now owned by Arab oil sheikhs...

Basically, what I'm saying is that, you're still referencing the periods when we had the Brixton and Tottenham racial riots... Even Arsenal had its own racial problems back then - you can ask Ian Wright and those who played before him at Highbury lol... Chelsea of today isn't the Chelsea of old - only Millwall FC is still stuck in that nonsense - and that's because it's in the most racist place in Southwark Council...

We're the minorities now make up majority of the population in London - there's no hiding place for those racist pricks anymore... They've all moved outside London, or to the outskirts... Even Essex isn't as racist as it used to be...
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Akiika: 4:11am On Mar 20, 2013
pompori king:

Abeg jhor!!no dey form sey u sabi after you go google dose names
Original Bad Belle OBB, your own computer no fit access google?
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by bizlinks(m): 4:22am On Mar 20, 2013
Na him sabi but its a fake&false news.The dude is still rich but not lik b4,he wil feed al of u here includin ur family 4una lif time.
Stil jobles after ur NYSC, i pity u cos if u can not employ urself,u wont yeild fruit 4ur employer & i cant emply u
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by chukxie(m): 4:33am On Mar 20, 2013
I'd rather give my dollar to a bigger on the street than to Celestine Babayaro. End of discussion .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo / Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original / Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.