Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,779 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:42 PM

Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? (50505 Views)

Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles / Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused / Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by chucky234(m): 6:53am On Mar 20, 2013
The fact that Celestine was declared bankrupt doesn't mean he is not doing fine,he was declared bankrupt based on th fortune he accumulated playing football,more like someone who had £25m now has just £1m in his bank account with few landed properties sold off to stay afloat.

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by zion316: 6:53am On Mar 20, 2013
Wen e dey enoy, em nor no say dy dere borok enh.e die well
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 20, 2013
Why should anybody be responsible for the lifestyle he chose to live ? Instead of investing all those millions of dollars in better stuff when the hard times will come,he was busy doling out money to hanger-on,groupies and bootlickers.

Nigerians don't own that dude any dime except for those re't'ards that supported his lifestyle.Money should be used to generate more money not squandered.he can apply to Nigerian Governors' forum,I'm sure they will help him out.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 20, 2013
chucky234: [s]The fact that Celestine was declared bankrupt doesn't mean he is not doing fine,he was declared bankrupt based on th fortune he accumulated playing football,more like someone who had £25m now has just £1m in his bank account with few landed properties sold off to stay afloat [/s].

The dude is fuckingbroke and can't fuckingpay his debts.Stop trying to hustle people here !
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by noit(m): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2013
D guy nids 2 chnge his 4rmer song #u must chop mi money 2 ema dami duro emi ni prodigal son
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Reyspin(m): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2013
palmasglobal: Just read it this morning on AIT That Celestine Babayaro is bankrupt, it touches me from my head to my feet. Please how do we revive this young man that sacrifice himself for the growth of this country, this young man that made this country proud in his days.

please advice on how to go about it. Thank you

It can happen to anybody, and we are ready to lend a hand.

advice please
wen hin dey mk money hin no luk our syde oo..he even oppress som of uz sef..if i hia say hin serve dz kuntree 4 free..mk him com back 9ja com open barbin saloon

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2013
Just send me celestine's FB handle, let me recommend more friends
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 20, 2013
Reyspin: wen hin dey mk money hin no luk our syde oo..he even oppress som of uz sef..if i hia say hin serve dz kuntree 4 free..mk him com back 9ja com open barbin saloon
LWTMB.
Bro opening a barbing saloon ain't easy o. Me think its even for the elites
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by ochukoccna: 7:30am On Mar 20, 2013
Fast cars
Fast life
Monster cribs
Fine women
Broke ni99a cheesy

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by quality01(m): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: honestly, I ll gladly help you if I can.
Lesson 4rm Babayaro: Invest properly your money before the rainy day...
if u can assist,kindly contact mi coz am an accy graduate(bsc) wit 2.1 bt man kno man palava has neva created opportunity 4 one 2 secure a job.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by cordj2: 7:35am On Mar 20, 2013
I met babayaro, obafemi & ameobi @ quay side club in Newcastle in 2008, obafemi & ameobi were so friendly that we took pictures 2gether, babayaro was so snubish & arrogant dat despite calls from his colleagues to join us he bluntly refused, may be because he was between 2 white girls & does not want to associate with Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Kayslow: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx: Lmao... The guy isn't bankrupt - he still cruises around London in big whips with one of my big naija uncles... Heck, he's now a top don hustling everywhere and getting paid on the low...#LowKey

He might not be as rich as he was when he played for Chelsea, but the doozy is still richer than at least 80% of Nigerians...

His lifestyle and women messed him up but he's still getting paid...

Big ups to the great Celestine Babayaro of Chelsea - I started supporting Chelsea in Sec. because of him, Tony Andre Flo, Ruud Gullit, Zola, Le Saux, Dan Petrescu, Chris Sutton, Jimmy Flyod Hasselbaink, Leboeuf etc... Then we later added Vialli, Didier Deschamps, George Weah, Marcel Desailly etc..

tanx for ur comment d person posting dis dont u know celestine baba is richer dan all ur family? Stop saying wat u dont know. Anyway i feel ur only trying to draw attention
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2013
quality01: Plz am equally bankrupt.I served diz country in 2009-2010(NYSC) and since den no job,no income.plz I need a helping hand.

here is a job for you my friend

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by born2boink(m): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2013
I have heard about his rumour before, the guy has been fucking different white ladies, don't let your dick give direction of your life. Even as I my dick dey hunger for pussy, I don't give him all the time
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2013
tunapar: Pity.... 3rd to comment though
fool. Go to American Embassy to get a visa. Nuisance
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 20, 2013
quality01: Plz am equally bankrupt.I served diz country in 2009-2010(NYSC) and since den no job,no income.plz I need a helping hand.

Hahahahaha!!! The funniest comment i have read on NAIRALAND....................

Seun thank you sir.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by slyk2(m): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2013
Nonsense!
Are sports people of more importance than civil servants?
When you see an old man carrying firewood in his old age, his youth was a waste.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2013
joseph1013: Lend a helping hand for what? Did he give me any money while he was raking in tens of thousands of dollars weekly. He earned in a week what alot of nigerians will not earn in a lifetime? Why are we like this? Why do we have the mentality that someone else should take care of our shortcomings. Is it my fault that he failed to plan for retirement? Does he not know that he'd not play football forever? Pls and pls, nobody should disturb me o.
That is how some of these present players will come in the future and tell us they are bankrupt. If they like they should not invest the millions of naira and dollars they are earning now. All the gifts and cash being given to them should be judiciously used. A player's career is very short. Only a FOOL will not put that in perspective.

My broda, imagine if i don touch just N1billion, wont i build at least 20 houses in a state capital, 15 on rent.

How will i come to ask for alms that am bankrupt Steeeu..pidity.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2013
adaobi123:
why should we help ? when he probably spent his money on cars, houses and dashing girls money for intimacy. the guy should know that he shouldn't spend over his limit. just because his a footballer undecided
@op abeg make you see sense....OPEN YOUR EYES !

If the bolded is coming from a girl, then am in love with her.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Pain(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2013
He is just a smart guy. People sometimes declare bankruptcy to keep the creditors and banking bloodhounds away.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by kennydee05(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx: If you wanna know who's broke and bankrupt, go look Eric Djemba Djemba of Cameroon... grin

That guy probably works in a warehouse somewhere... sad
Eric Djemba-Djemba is playing is football with Isreal outfit Hapoel Tel Aviv.
Don't give u bobo!!!
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by DeCamer(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2013
I wish is Nwankwor Kanu, I'll gladly donate whateva to him bt thou He can't get bankrupt. God stil live.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by KINGwax(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2013
Jonathan! Jonathan!! Jonathan!!!
How many times did I call u?
I knw wot u're thinking upon hearing this news! If ur god ask u to any stupid thing, tell am say, MBA!!! Okay?
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Airforce1(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2013
After spending all the money he earned from football in england, he's now broke and want Nigerians to give him alms
Is he mad?

Mtchew
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Ebestsmscom: 8:11am On Mar 20, 2013
joseph1013: Lend a helping hand for what? Did he give me any money while he was raking in tens of thousands of dollars weekly. He earned in a week what alot of nigerians will not earn in a lifetime? Why are we like this? Why do we have the mentality that someone else should take care of our shortcomings. Is it my fault that he failed to plan for retirement? Does he not know that he'd not play football forever? Pls and pls, nobody should disturb me o.
That is how some of these present players will come in the future and tell us they are bankrupt. If they like they should not invest the millions of naira and dollars they are earning now. All the gifts and cash being given to them should be judiciously used. A player's career is very short. Only a FOOL will not put that in perspective.

Exactly what's on my mind.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by nicago: 8:12am On Mar 20, 2013
tunapar: Pity.... 3rd to comment though

3rd to what?? Wake Up!!!
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Ebestsmscom: 8:15am On Mar 20, 2013
okpara ugo:

If the bolded is coming from a girl, then am in love with her.

Not from a girl bro, the username is for male, Okpara Ugo.

You wan marry a NL member grin
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Ebestsmscom: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2013
chucky234: The fact that Celestine was declared bankrupt doesn't mean he is not doing fine,he was declared bankrupt based on th fortune he accumulated playing football,more like someone who had £25m now has just £1m in his bank account with few landed properties sold off to stay afloat.

Hmm, see figures. The bolded; that one na life?

You have 25m pounds before now 1m pounds, na death dey knock for am door be that.

That doesn't show a sign of a living thing.

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by papil: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2013
Celestine Babayaro?I don't believe u.....
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Praise the lordddddddd
For Borehole. Smh.

If that is how to get senatorial seat, then we all will soon become senators.

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by vislabraye(m): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2013

This should be NL record for the most likes. Kudo.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by felixtare(m): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=joseph1013]Lend a helping hand for what? Did he give me any money while he was raking in tens of thousands of dollars weekly. He earned in a week what alot of nigerians will not earn in a lifetime? Why are we like this? Why do we have the mentality that someone else should take care of our shortcomings. Is it my fault that he failed to plan for retirement? Does he not know that he'd not play football forever? Pls and pls, nobody should disturb me o.
That is how some of these present players will come in the future and tell us they are bankrupt. If they like they should not invest the millions of naira and dollars they are earning now. All the gifts and cash being given to them should be judiciously used. A player's career is very short. Only a FOOL will not put that in perspective.[/quo

I wonder wen sum people display their foolish publicly,did celetine come to your house to beg you money,you just saw I frustrated man write up and start writing shit,and another 61 fools liking is foolishness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 / Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) / Liverpool Players Put Coach On Their Shoulder And Dragged To Celebrate With Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.