Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,972 members, 7,873,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? (10464 Views)

Ways In Which Time Travel Maybe Possible / Beam Me Up: Scientists Say Human Teleportation Is 'possible' / Time Travel : Real Or Fictional .. .?(how Possible) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by omooba0(m): 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2008
Ever Since Av Always Been Baffled By The Concept Of Time;why Time?when Did It Start?when
Will it stop?.can it be controlled?.If we can move tru space why not tru time.
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 01, 2008
I have used a teleportation device before, the problem is that it might land you anywhere.
It's called EGBE! Proudly Nigerian grin

The first time i used it, I landed on a tree with a cheetah. The second time I landed in Cotonou, in a local market and everyone ran away.

You should try it too wink
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by fellybabe(f): 6:13am On Apr 01, 2008
U guys are funny
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by omooba0(m): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2008
U re very right about d EGBE thing,but u knw most of this african science stuffs are not methodical and analytical,thats why they are called magic.I ve done alot of inquiry into space and time following americans latest research into it.i share them with you
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by omooba0(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2008
If you guys can get to study the quantum physics in details you ll see the possibility of a passage time using a WORM HOLE.with this you can link 2 distant point together and move from one point to the other in NO TIME atall.
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by hayprof(m): 7:15am On Apr 02, 2008
where did u xperiment d EGBE?
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by omooba0(m): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2008
Av also heard true stories about the EGBE stuffs and i kinda believe it.its also a science not yet documented and hypothesized.i personally av been able stop time by fractions of seconds.am still practicing more time dilation.
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by omooba0(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2008
Most people fail to realise that we re constantly moving tru time its just that we move MAJORLY in the forward direction but partially in the backward direction(our consciousness).When you reminisce then you move your consciousness to the past.But in time we ll move accurately tru time.
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by tobs(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2008
are u guyz joking or wat is it bcoz they make film about time machine. . . . .guyz dont be decieved. . .its 4king imporsicant. . . . .
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by iice(f): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2008
jassie:

I have used a teleportation device before, the problem is that it might land you anywhere.
It's called EGBE! Proudly Nigerian grin

The first time i used it, I landed on a tree with a cheetah. The second time I landed in Cotonou, in a local market and everyone ran away.

You should try it too wink

laughin ma frozen butt off grin grin
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by mukina2: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2008
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

hahaha
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by kamaal: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2008
Omooba0, i share ur thots on time travel 2 n i think u should continue sharing ur thots so as 2 enlighten those of us who are interested
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by omooba0(m): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2008
One good thing about science is that it has this trick of making even the experts in the field look stupid in the long run,am sure Bill Gate feel stupid now after 23years of saying "who needs 1gigabytes of memory anyway".The Wright brothers were told anything heavier than air cant fly well now we have space rockets.just a century ago it was said a message would never travel through air,well now we have the internet and casini sent us pictures of Saturn.Am willing to share my knowledge about TIME not because i believe in time travel but because there is more to time of which movement about it is just a possibility.
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by omooba0(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2008
Am inviting anyone who is interested to come be part of history in making,lets share our thoughts on TIME AND ITS POSSIBILITIES,who knows we MAY STRIKE ON SOMETHING POSSIBILE.
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by hayprof(m): 2:43am On Apr 08, 2008
0mobaba, this is serious Coming frm ur side. .
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by omooba0(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2008
An obvious fact we fail to recognize is that we are always looking into the past even though we move towards the future at a uniform velocity,light carries signals to our eyes from the object remember that light travels at 3*10^8 so it takes this figure for light to carry the signal to our eyes in a period of quantum time,moreover it takes 8 minutes for light to reach earth from the sun.time slows down as you approach the speed of light but stops just a moment above the speed of light before approaching the FUTURE.
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2008
hmmm, good topic omooba0

But i would love you give us an example of time dilation you did.

It will get us thinking cool
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by omooba0(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2008
tobs;sir i think you should remove that word "IMPOSSIBLE" from your frame of mind,cos it will restrict your scope of understanding.believe me if people lived by that word thousands of years ago we would still be carrying stones and spears now;well some still do(mentally).Please brother get that shackle(impossible) off your mind.
On time dilation,have you ever felt like its 3pm when its actually just 12pm you feel like its been a long day,you ve actually unknowingly slowed down time due to some mental tasking.You might also have felt like its just 11am when its already 1pm;you live consciously in the past(moving slower in time).Most of these phenomenon can actually be consciously carried out.Most people only unconsciously trigger them.This is TIME DILATION,your time slows down as you move fast relative to world.
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by omooba0(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2008
tobs;sir i think you should remove that word "IMPOSSIBLE" from your frame of mind,cos it will restrict your scope of understanding.believe me if people lived by that word thousands of years ago we would still be carrying stones and spears now;well some still do(mentally).Please brother get that shackle(impossible) off your mind.
On time dilation,have you ever felt like its 3pm when its actually just 12pm you feel like its been a long day,you ve actually unknowingly slowed down time due to some mental tasking.You might also have felt like its just 11am when its already 1pm;you live consciously in the past(moving slower in time).Most of these phenomenon can actually be consciously carried out.Most people only unconsciously trigger them.This is TIME DILATION,your time slows down as you move fast relative to world.
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by dragnet: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2008
No be small ting o! cheesy
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by omooba0(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2008
Yea its aint small atall,as a matter of fact its something easily done consciously.
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2008

really?, i feel like that most times, but didn't know i was time dilating,

What about doing things about the future without consciously doing it?

like you wide awake but you feel you have done something in future which you later redo without doing it physically, is that future travelling ?

will like you to clear the air about these, cool
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by omooba0(m): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2008
Yea its aint small atall,as a matter of fact its something easily done consciously.
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by omooba0(m): 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2008
mdsocks
sir I would really like it if you would do a personal research on DEJA VU it might be one of the interpretations of time travel.i know you must have experienced a feeling of having been in a place before even though thats your first time there or somethins happening which you feel you ve experienced before.We ll agree that there so many mystries we need not be always ignorant of.
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2008
hmm, ok

Checked Deja vu out, good reading.

Thanks
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by darequam(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2008
Well if u ask me ? Guys i'm not atall confused.
Anything is almost possible in d world of science. Thanks ommoba 4 bringing this exciting topic.
Another one i'l like us to treat after this is that of d ufos. Cus i bliv they must be using d teleportin technology in their flying machines.
From all discussions on ground now it is believed that the ability to move as fast as d speed of light wil give rise to time traveling. But how do we do this?
If d timetaken for us to travel with our fastest rocket from earth to those tiny little stars we see in our sky at night is about 40 to 50,000 yrs. Then we should realise that when we look into the sky and see d stars we either looking back into about 50,000yrs or looking into the future.
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by darequam(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2008
Its assumed dat most of us have sent and taken messages via emails or even sms, Have u ever demanded for d explanation behind dis possibilities.
The whole information folder of about thousands of people that have attended a school will take about 3rooms to store in. But easily this can all be stored in a small laptop nowadays. All that is needed to transfer a whole human is to find a way to covert him or her to data and then transfered to some where far away.
Ommobs you talk well i'l like u to enlighten me more on this time traveling stuff. How does it affect others when one delay time.
My mail is dareQuam@yahoo.com
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by omooba0(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2008
Oh my thank goodness i found someone as curious as i would want to be,like Einstien said "am not a genius,am only curious". darequam i bet you reason along my line of thought,am glad you are here.On UFO sir we dont have a concluding fact of thier existence all we have are just guesses and assumptions in the scientific community and maybe some purported sightings.But we must not be in a haste to conclude that they dont exist cos astronomical facts with logic allows thier existence.For you to know thier are 9 planets in our solar system,there 100 million stars(solar system) in our galaxy (MILKY WAY) and we have over 100 billion of such galaxies in the universe.Now you tell me with all these facts of gigantic scale would you rather not think that we are not ALONE? Even if there those that can reach us do you think they wont have a technology to conceal themselves from us?
On teleportation,as you ve said on converting man to energy please study E=MC^2 this equation says it all by einstien himself.;-)
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by darequam(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2008
I don't understand d equation u gave so pls break it down.
Whats E, M ,C.
I'l do some research over it on google and come out with ma findings.
About the ufos i strongly bliv dat they do exist and invaded earth 60s to the early 90s. How is it possible to have thousands of different abduction stories with victims claiming to have been examined in all aspect. I happen to av access to The History Channel on DSTV and with all have seen and learnt concerning dis issue the aliens were really here.
We might want to look into the fact dat of recently non has been reported seen.
Its possible to think dat maybe d cost for them to live their planets and come here is high and may be for now they want to wait a bit before revisiting us.
Or may be rapid technology growth in there world has resulted to their planet being partially destroyed.

In what way do u really think one will possess d power to stop time or delay it unconsciously ?
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by omooba0(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2008
E=energy,M=mass(matter) and C=speed of light squared.It simply means that matter can be converted to energy when taken to double the speed of light.It has applications in Nuclear physics for nuclear power plants and in building atomic bombs.You might want to search CERN too on the net.
When you delay time others around you wont be conscious of what is happening except they also can control thier Bio Rhythm the way you do.Thier mental Rhythm compensates for the time lapse.
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by omooba0(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2008
For the whole of humanity to be able to manipulate time as we ve done space,we all have to attain to a level of collective consciousness.this doesnt mean that there those who havent got this ability,there are people who move across time without even knowing the science behind it.we need to look back in history and see how we conquered space.Afterall 200 years ago who would have thought that man will eventually cross the atlantic ocean in 1 day not to talk of 7 hours it takes now.when the Wright brother dared they were scorned cos they wanted to change the status quo.believe me man will eventually use TIME as he has done SPACE.
Re: Time Travel And Teleportation: How Possible? by omooba0(m): 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2008
For the whole of humanity to be able to manipulate time as we ve done space,we all have to attain to a level of collective consciousness.this doesnt mean that there those who havent got this ability,there are people who move across time without even knowing the science behind it.we need to look back in history and see how we conquered space.Afterall 200 years ago who would have thought that man will eventually cross the atlantic ocean in 1 day not to talk of 7 hours it takes now.when the Wright brother dared they were scorned cos they wanted to change the status quo.believe me man will eventually use TIME as he has done SPACE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solar Energy - All You Need To Know / The Science Of Nature: Building A Terrarium / New Teeth Grown From Urine - Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.