Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,045 members, 7,886,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men (4672 Views)

Which Nigerian Mothers Are The Craziest-meanest Mothers / Nigerian Mothers / Father And Young Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
undecided cry I was sexually harassed several times when I was younger. .from gate men to male neighbors to houseboys

*you shouldnt allow your female daughters to play outside by herself. .

*you should know what your little daughters are doing when hanging around with her friends in yr neighbours house

*dont allow yr daughters interact with men who are not her close relatives

*I realized most of the guys that molest kids in Nigeria are uneducated or usually from the lowest strata of society

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
most of the guys that tried to fuc..k me were gatemen, houseboys etc. .I was never approached by an educated Nigerian man
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
Many Pedop..hiles roam ard freely in Nigeria today undecided
victims just rarely talk abt their experiences

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Okijajuju1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
OMG!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by seedord247(m): 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
So your reason for posting this shyt is bcus you never get fingered by an educated men! undecided
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
seedord247: So your reason for posting this shyt is bcus you never get fingered by an educated men! undecided

just writing down my experience]

educated or uneducated . .no man shld molest young girlS
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by seedord247(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila:

just writing down my experience]

educated or uneducated . .no man shld molest young girlS

Madan check your post below...

onila: most of the guys that tried to fuc..k me were gatemen, houseboys etc. .I was never approached by an educated Nigerian man
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Mavor: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
You really are a stupid person. You dont think before you open threads. You attention-seeking ways borders on obsession. This is a very silly thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Keziehenry(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila: most of the guys that tried to fuc..k me were gatemen, houseboys etc. .I was never approached by an educated Nigerian man
may be because u are not appealing to d educated folk na.pray hard dat u wont marry ppl like those u mentioned so dat God wil deliver u.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mavor: You really are a stupid person. You dont think before you open threads. You attention-seeking ways borders on obsession. This is a very silly thread
whats wrong with my thread

fcck off
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
-close relatives can also molest
- there are doctors who are molesters and pedophiles undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
-close relatives can also molest
- there are doctors who are molesters and pedophiles undecided
I know

i rarely see relativez molest in Nigeria

although it can happen
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by anonymous6(f): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila: undecided cry I was sexually harassed several times when I was younger. .from gate men to male neighbors to houseboys

*you shouldnt allow your female daughters to play outside by herself. .

*you should know what your little daughters are doing when hanging around with her friends in yr neighbours house

*dont allow yr daughters interact with men who are not her close relatives

*I realized most of the guys that molest kids in Nigeria are uneducated or usually from the lowest strata of society

S-exual harassment happens all over the world and some of what you listed, Nigerian mothers already know about these facts when it comes to taking care of their daughters. When it comes to daughters not to play outside by them-self that seems a little to extreme to me as far as I am concerned and impossible to be honest. I'm not saying a mother should allow her daughter to just play with strangers but almost everybody in this world who was a kid played outside their house alone at least one time in their life(I'm not talking about young daughters leaving their neighborhood without their mothers or fathers consent though).

Also I disagree with the view that molestation only happens with uneducated men, it happens with men and some women of all walks of life.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by kedukc(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
Keziehenry:
may be because u are not appealing to d educated folk na.pray hard dat u wont marry ppl like those u mentioned so dat God wil deliver u.

chai grin
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila: I know

i rarely see relativez molest in Nigeria

although it can happen

You rarely see it because victims rarely talk but that does not mean that it does not happen.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
anonymous6:

S-exual harassment happen all over the world and some of what you listed, Nigerian mothers already know about these facts when it comes to taking care of their daughters. When it comes to daughters not to play outside by them-self that seems a little to extreme to me as far as I am concerned and impossible to be honest. I'm not saying a mother should allow her daughter to just play with strangers but almost everybody in this world who was a kid played outside their house alone at least one time in their life(I'm not talking about young daughters leaving their neighborhood without their mothers or fathers consent though).

Also I disagree with the view that molestation only happens with uneducated men, it happens with men and some women of all walks of life.

Educated Nigerian men tend to be more careful and aware of consequences of child molestation. When caught it will be more embarrassing for them than some gate man

I said little girls shldnt play outside because I was approached by men while playing outside alone. .my neighbor visitor apporached me while I was playing under the tree once
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

You rarely see it because victims rarely talk but that does not mean that it does not happen.
it never happened to me tho

even tho pedophiles were attracted to me, most of the time
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
Keziehenry:
dumb nigga

fcck off
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Keziehenry(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila: dumb nigga

fcck off
baby did i lie?
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
Common traits of pedophiles:

Usually an adult male

Often appears to be hard-working and family-oriented

Tends to be religious (on the surface) that the average person

Tends to be well-liked by parents

Ways that pedophiles generally target their victims and allay suspicion:
They usually accomplish molestation by gradual seduction, not sudden coercion

They find ways to be alone with children;
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Keziehenry(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila: it never happened to me tho

y is it dat u were alwys attracted to pedophiles? These are qstns beggin for serios answer.i have two younger sis and such nonense has never happened to dem.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
Keziehenry:
baby did i lie?
I just explained to anonymous while educated Nigerian men dont molest kids

read it or STFU
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
Keziehenry:
y is it dat u were alwys attracted to pedophiles? These are qstns beggin for serios answer.i have two younger sis and such nonense has never happened to dem.
I was a very attractive young girl
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila: it never happened to me tho

You were lucky then ,it happened to my sister and the person that did that was the last person that anybody could have suspected.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by anonymous6(f): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila:

Educated Nigerian men tend to be more careful and aware of consequences of child molestation. When caught it will be more embarrassing for them than some gate man

I said little girls shldnt play outside because I was approached by men while playing outside alone. .my neighbor visitor apporached me while I was playing under the tree once

Well when anybody is educative they are more knowledgeable and careful to a extent but some of the most educative people have molested children. The catholic church in America had priest who were majority educated and molested children to the core.
Some Educative Nigerian men do molest, it may be less then the uneducative but they do molest, when it comes to them be careful they are just more careful of not being caught, embarrassment is the last thing on their mind when doing those behaviors but I do agree the embarrassment would be more on the educative nigerian man then the nigerian gate man because people expect more from somebody who is educative then uneducative
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

You were lucky then ,it happened to my sister and the person that did that was the last person that anybody could have suspected.

oh sad

child abuse . .its the worse thing ever

I am glad I was never penetrated

my fathers worker almost kissed me,till today it still disgusts me. .Imagine if i was rap.ed. .u can imagine what those kids are going through ewwwwww
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Keziehenry:

How do you know that? Just because they don't tell you does not mean that it hasn't happened (hope not though).the op is correct in a way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Keziehenry(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila: I was a very attractive young girl
story!
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
Keziehenry:
story!
cheesy true tho
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Keziehenry(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila:

oh sad

child abuse . .its the worse thing ever

I am glad I was never penetrated

my fathers worker almost kissed me,till today it still disgusts me. .Imagine if i was rap.ed. .u can imagine what those kids are going through ewwwwww
hw are we sure u were not d one dat seduced d young man
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by kedukc(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila: I was a very attractive young girl

and currently you are?
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
anonymous6:

Well when anybody is educative they are more knowledgeable and careful to a extent but some of the most educative people have molested children. The catholic church in America had priest who were majority educated and molested children to the core.
Some Educative Nigerian men do molest, it may be less then the uneducative but they do molest, when it comes to them be careful they are just more careful of not being caught, embarrassment is the last thing on their mind when doing those behaviors but I do agree the embarrassment would be more on the educative nigerian man then the nigerian gate man because people expect more from somebody who is educative then uneducative

the poor in Nigeria are more ignorant abt the situation. .When I read the news most of the time abt molestation . .its usually the poor Nigerian men sexually assaulting girls

the educated Naija man has an ego. . . .embarrassment is on their mind when doing those dirty things. .since they are smarter, they might be more careful compared to a gate man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ochichi: A Possible Example Of 'igbonization' In The Etche-ikwerre Area? / Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People / What Is 'ogbanje' And Does It Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.