Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,302 members, 7,947,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men (4725 Views)

Which Nigerian Mothers Are The Craziest-meanest Mothers / Nigerian Mothers / Father And Young Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 12, 2013
You can only protect them by telling them to report any suspicious activities.
Keep should learn body parts and be taught that being intimate is wrong.there is no way you can go with them at your workplace or lock them .

Its start with the victims..denounce your aggressors
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by pleep(m): 4:01am On Apr 12, 2013
@onila I actually get were you are comming from with this, i can tell you have been intensely physically, sexually and spiritually molested all through you life. It just shows in your personalities and the way you write.

Your own was heavy molestation.

But i think its clouded your judgement. If had a daughter (and i would love to) there is no way i would teach her the stuff you are proposing. Not playing outside etc, seriously? There is no need for every girl to live in fear because there are child molesters out there

... every one should evaluate their particular risks and plan accordingly, you dont really know how silly what u are saying is.

Sexuality is not the most important thing in a persons life, freedom quality of life is much more important. Your thinking is actually along the lines of the ultra conservative forms sharia law... if you didn't know, alot of those laws that restrict women in the middle east were actually designed for protection.

its a slippery slope.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 12, 2013
pleep: @onila I actually get were you are comming from with this, i can tell you have been intensely physically, sexually and spiritually molested all through you life. It just shows in your personalities and the way you write.

But i think its clouded your judgement. If had a daughter (and i would love to) there is no way i would teach her the stuff you are proposing. Not playing outside etc, seriously? There is no need for every girl to live in fear because there are child molesters out there

... every one should evaluate their particular risks and plan accordingly, you dont really know how silly what u are saying is.

Sexuality is not the most important thing in a persons life, freedom quality of life is much more important. Your thinking is actually along the lines of the ultra conservative forms sharia law... if you didn't know, alot of those laws that restrict women in the middle east were actually designed for protection.

its a slippery slope.

Dayuuuyuuuyuuuummmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 4:16am On Apr 12, 2013
pleep: @onila I actually get were you are comming from with this, i can tell you have been intensely physically, sexually and spiritually molested all through you life. It just shows in your personalities and the way you write.

its a slippery slope.

I was molested to an extent but not heavily molested

Touching a girl inappropriately or kissing a girl is considered sexual assault

but I consider heavy molestation when a young girl experienced sexual intercourse which I didnt. .If I experienced sexual intercourse I wldnt be claiming virgin
I was touched by older men inappropriately not penetrated

when I watch oprah shows abt child molestation. I realized that most of these sex offenders approached these girls when they were playing ard their neighborhood alone or were riding a bike ard their house

My daughter can play outside but she has to have other kids ard her or someone older with her

we are very aware of child molestation in our family

my mum sister was almost assaulted by her house boy when she was just 7 undecided no one is allowed to have house boys in my mum's family

house girls but not house boy
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 12, 2013
onila:

Touching a girl inappropriately or kissing a girl is consider sexual assault

but I consider heavy molestation when a young girl experienced sexual intercourse which I didnt. .If I experienced sexual intercourse I wldnt be claiming virgin

when I watch oprah shows abt child molestation. I realized that most of these sex offenders approached these girls when they were playing ard their neighborhood alone or were riding a bike ard their house

My daughter can play outside but she has to have other kids ard her or someone older with her

Really explains a lot.

I've been dealing with mentally disturbed imbeciles on NL.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 4:21am On Apr 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Really explains a lot.

I've been dealing with mentally disturbed imbeciles on NL.

the last thing I wanna do tonight

its to fight with a female yoruba cursed evil bi..tch

go and wash yr pant and leave me alone

yoruba women, a curse to the world

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by pleep(m): 4:26am On Apr 12, 2013
To be honest onila i think you need therapy... your simultanious obsession with virginity/sex as well as your issues with molestation show that there is a serious issue.

Just a friendly suggestion. As for your topic, everyone should asses their risks individually
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 12, 2013
^^ you guys shouldn't take advantage of her story to throw tantrums, she doesn't sound deranged or unstabl.

Beside her psy said she is all right.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 4:31am On Apr 12, 2013
pleep: To be honest onila i think you need therapy... your simultanious obsession with virginity/sex as well as your issues with molestation show that there is a serious issue.

Just a friendly suggestion. As for your topic, everyone should asses their risks individually
hmmm

i am ok

my views on sex has to do with my strict background and lack of a male figure in my life

molestation is something i have forgotten abt . .i just want more pple to be aware of it
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 12, 2013
onila: the last thing I wanna do tonight

its to fight with a female yoruba cursed evil bi..tch

go and wash yr pant and leave me alone

yoruba women, a curse to the world

Cam, does this sound like a mentally stable entity?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 12, 2013
She's the epitome of the attitude she doesn't like.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 4:36am On Apr 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Cam, does this sound like a mentally stable entity?

go n choke on yr dirty underwear

and wash yr caustic bitter yoruba tongue with some prayers

full of negative emotions

moronic as,shole

a yoruba bit..ch is the last person to advice me abt my atitude

evil beast

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 12, 2013
Lol
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by pleep(m): 4:43am On Apr 12, 2013
sheeesh..
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:47am On Apr 12, 2013
PLEASE DON'T DO THAT...LET IT GO ONE LOVE
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by seedord247(m): 5:04am On Apr 12, 2013
onila: go n choke on yr dirty underwear

and wash yr caustic bitter yoruba tongue with some prayers

full of negative emotions

moronic as,shole

a yoruba bit..ch is the last person to advice me abt my atitude

evil beast

Shutup u this old ugly strumpet....

With that your yam leg that look like north korea missle.

Whats your problem yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 5:06am On Apr 12, 2013
seedord247:

Shutup u this old ugly strumpet....

With that your yam leg that look like north korea missle.

Whats your problem yoruba

i hate yr women

not yr tribe
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 12, 2013
onila:

Touching a girl inappropriately or kissing a girl is considered sexual assault

we are very aware of child molestation in our family

my mum sister was almost assaulted by her house boy when she was just 7 undecided no one is allowed to have house boys in my mum's family

house girls but not house boy

that's true
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by tellwisdom: 5:14am On Apr 12, 2013
Onila, hw far nau??...wont u like to do me now u are matured??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by pleep(m): 5:17am On Apr 12, 2013
^ Can you thirsty niggas control your libidos? You ppl cant even see a female profile without trying to shove your dick in her mouth. Get a grip dude

This is why i actually believe onilas story.. u people will chase anything with a hole

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:25am On Apr 12, 2013
pleep: ^ Can you thirsty niggas control your libidos? You ppl cant even see a female profile without trying to shove your dick in her mouth. Get a grip dude

This is why i actually believe onilas story.. u people will chase anything with a hole

Bwahahawaha
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:26am On Apr 12, 2013
onila: hmmm

i am ok

my views on sex has to do with my strict background and lack of a male figure in my life

molestation is something i have forgotten abt . .i just want more pple to be aware of it
Humm where was your dad?
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Humm where was your dad?

On top of her, prolly

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by pleep(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
^ oh damn girl... you bad undecided
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

On top of her, prolly

coming from a tribe where men are known for that

maybe u are talking abt yrself

I guess in yr own case, it was one of your step brothers and son from one of yr father wives-dirty Yoruba bitc..hes that pop that cherry before those gorilla pygmie ghanaian niggas dat u date started somersaulting in yr stinky vagi..a years after

fuc.king bi..tch!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

On top of her, prolly

Wow...Thats mean.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
an evil, bitter yoruba bit..ch

what do u expect
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
an evil, bitter yoruba bit..ch

what do u expect
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
You Igbo's and Yoruba's really hate each other...

Why?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

*stolen*

@TC & Onila: ladies...please stop it.
you're too good for this sh-t.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by pleep(m): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
KidStranglehold: You Igbo's and Yoruba's really hate each other...

Why?
Civil War.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by pleep(m): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
Yea cut it out now, while yall are both even.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos / Far From Home, Yoruba Community Makes Home In Delta State- King Ayo (pic) / (Picture) Prince Abdul Rasheed Adewale Akanbi Is The New OLUWO Of Iwoland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.