Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,589 members, 7,975,312 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:42 PM

Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men (4754 Views)

Which Nigerian Mothers Are The Craziest-meanest Mothers / Nigerian Mothers / Father And Young Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 13, 2013
onila:

u are thinking too high of yrself and yr women undecided

i hate yr women because they are very envious and very rude. .the rudest women I have come across in my life
always wanna start trouble

Bleep a man, i will never get angry if a guy leaves so dont think I am angry with yoruba girls for that

Why not?

One of the men that raped you left you for a Yoruba woman.

Was your puzzie too dry and dirty?
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 6:13am On Apr 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Why not?

One of the men that raped you left you for a Yoruba woman.

Was your puzzie too dry and dirty?
am a virgin
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 13, 2013
onila: am a virgin

So is your father fcu.ker.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 6:33am On Apr 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

So is your father fcu.ker.
tongue

teamvirgin cool
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by ITbomb(m): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
onila: most of the guys that tried to fuc..k me were gatemen, houseboys etc. .I was never approached by an educated Nigerian man
No wonder u can't hold an intelligent conversation especially with educated minds like me.
You suppose go village go make enquiries why gatemen , houseboys, mechanic , aboki shoe maker dey follow u
I will always mention you in my prayers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Keziehenry(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
ITbomb:
No wonder u can't hold an intelligent conversation especially with educated minds like me.
You suppose go village go make enquiries why gatemen , houseboys, mechanic , aboki shoe maker dey follow u
I will always mention you in my prayers
hahahahahaha,dat ws d same thing i told her b4.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
didnt I explain to anonymous while educated Nigerian men dont molest kids

fccking id.iots
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Keziehenry(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
@ onila dont u work or study cos u are alwys busy opening silly threads on NL,i tot dat if u were a studnt u shld hv been busy doing one assgmt or d oda, reading ur books or even doin meaningful things for urslf or family instead of lookin for who to insult here on NL.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by donted(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2013
onila: undecided cry I was sexually harassed several times when I was younger. .from gate men to male neighbors to houseboys

*you shouldnt allow your female daughters to play outside by herself. .

*you should know what your little daughters are doing when hanging around with her friends in yr neighbours house

*dont allow yr daughters interact with men who are not her close relatives

*I realized most of the guys that molest kids in Nigeria are uneducated or usually from the lowest strata of society

I thought in one of ur post u said u r a virgin.I now agreed with the guy that called u e-Virgin grin
onila: undecided cry I was sexually harassed several times when I was younger. .from gate men to male neighbors to houseboys

*you shouldnt allow your female daughters to play outside by herself. .

*you should know what your little daughters are doing when hanging around with her friends in yr neighbours house

*dont allow yr daughters interact with men who are not her close relatives

*I realized most of the guys that molest kids in Nigeria are uneducated or usually from the lowest strata of society

I thought in one of ur post u said u r a virgin.I now agreed with the guy that called u e-Virgin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agụmagụ Igbo Dịka Ngwaọrụ N’ịkwalite Ezi Nchekwa Na Nkwụsiike Ọhaobodo / Is Sex Before Marriage A New Culture In Nigeria Or What?? / Yoruba imponderables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.