Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,462 members, 7,914,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:22 PM

Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men (4699 Views)

Which Nigerian Mothers Are The Craziest-meanest Mothers / Nigerian Mothers / Father And Young Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
Keziehenry:
hw are we sure u were not d one dat seduced d young man
maybe I did

I was just 8(eight) years old. I think I was in primary 3
I was in the kitchen washing plates

I was wearing some mini skirt grin maybe thats what turned him on

its a shame

even tho I was wearing mini skirt. that age I had no bo.obs or as..s . .so I wonder what he liked in me
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by anonymous6(f): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila:

the poor in Nigeria are more ignorant abt the situation. .When I read the news most of the time abt molestation . .its usually the poor Nigerian men sexually assaulting girls

the educated Naija man has an ego. . . .embarrassment is on their mind when doing those dirty things. .since they are smarter, they might be more careful compared to a gate man

I understand that to a extent, but besides that child molestation has happened from educative Nigerian men, it may not be in high numbers but it exist
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Mavor: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila: I was a very attractive young girl
NO!!! It's more like you are a very retar-ded 12 year old. Dumb clown claims to be a virgin and attractive. LMAO!!! tongue
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
pedophiles are just sick pple

or men who are hor,,ny, thats just wants to put his thing in any hole regardless of the female's age embarassed

or just loves to fuc..k kids
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mavor: NO!!! It's more like you are a very retar-ded 12 year old. Dumb clown claims to be a virgin and attractive. LMAO!!! tongue
I was 7, 8, 9 when it happened

idio..t

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by kandiikane(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
Onila, were u flaunting your baby fat thighs around your houseboys and gateman?

P.s. You are more likely to be molested by a close relative or family friend than a stranger in a dark alley.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
Did you report him?
I hope he did not finger‘ you
you should not be laughing about that .

onila: maybe I did

its a shame

even tho I was wearing mini skirt. that age I had no bo.obs or as..s . .so I wonder what he liked in me

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by anonymous6(f): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila: maybe I did

its a shame

you were wearing a mini skirt at age 8, is this the truth

I don't understand why you have a smiley face about this information you are saying though about this guy
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by kedukc(m): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
anonymous6:

I don't understand why you have a smiley face about this information you are saying thoguh

see cross-examination. grin
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Did you report him?
I hope he did not finger‘ you
you should not be laughing about that .

it was my gateman

he has been our gateman for years. he was very loyal to my parents, saw him as an uncle

thats y he was allowed to come into our house whenever he wanted

he saw me in the kitchen and told me

gateman - give me a peak hug

me - i hugged him before I knew it, he kissed me on my neck

gate man -he told me to come closer

me-before I knew he grabbed me and kissed on my lip with his tongue

thats when I knew when something was wrong

I covered my mouth with my hand and he forcefully tried to remove my hand

and I ran way undecided
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
anonymous6:

I don't understand why you have a smiley face about this information you are saying though about this guy

it was a baby mini skirt undecided

trust me aint smiling. .I never reported to my parents till I was 18 undecided I wish I did earlier

but I was just to embarrass to report like most victims
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by anonymous6(f): 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila: Common traits of pedophiles:

Usually an adult male

Often appears to be hard-working and family-oriented

Tends to be religious (on the surface) that the average person

Tends to be well-liked by parents

Ways that pedophiles generally target their victims and allay suspicion:
They usually accomplish molestation by gradual seduction, not sudden coercion

They find ways to be alone with children;

you seem to know much about men who molest.....
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by anonymous6(f): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila:

it was a baby mini skirt undecided

trust me aint smiling. .I never reported to my parents till I was 18 undecided I wish I did earlier

but I was just to embarrass to report like most victims

ok
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by anonymous6(f): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
kedukc:

see cross-examination. grin

I don't know what to say; a little suspicious though

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by GeneralJ(m): 1:24am On Apr 12, 2013
this girl ehhhh grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by pleep(m): 3:28am On Apr 12, 2013
Sigh. This thread kinda makes me want to puke... there are so many things that are wrong here on a couple of different levels.

But anyway... i have no doubt that Nigerians are molesting off the chain, and that needs to stop. But im not going to get behind something like this. This mentality that every man is a potential sex offender has got to stop also
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 12, 2013
Onila hope u ain't making up a story as usual?
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by pleep(m): 3:32am On Apr 12, 2013
Its bad enough having ppl lock their doors every time you walk by, now are they gunna call the cops whenever you are near their kids? No thanks, yall r on ur own

Im not about to get demonized for the sake of some 8 yr old in a mini-skirt grin
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 12, 2013
^^ how changing the sidewalk grin grin
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by pleep(m): 3:35am On Apr 12, 2013
huh?
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 12, 2013
I meant how about them changing sidewalk when u are passing by
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by pleep(m): 3:37am On Apr 12, 2013
oh yea... i feel like i might as well be carrying a chainsaw the way some people react when i walk past them at night.

Smh
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 3:38am On Apr 12, 2013
cry save yr daughters

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 12, 2013
The funniest SHIAT was locking the car ... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 12, 2013
onila: cry save yr daughters

Lmao, we are in 2013 , I don't get why you guys still fear to report them.
Maybe you enjoy it after all undecided
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by pleep(m): 3:42am On Apr 12, 2013
In naija i bet nothin would happen.

But anyway i know more women who have been molested by dykes & lesbians than by men. Why doent anyone ever talk about that? grin
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 3:42am On Apr 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Lmao, we are in 2013 , I don't get why you guys still fear to report them.
Maybe you enjoy it after all undecided
some kids r embarrassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 3:44am On Apr 12, 2013
pleep: In naija i bet nothin would happen.

But anyway i know more women who have been molested by dykes & lesbians than by men. Why doent anyone ever talk about that? grin
things happen

nigerian fathers react badly to child molesters

my friends father almost shot dead his long time driver who tried to sexually assault his baby daughter
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by pleep(m): 3:46am On Apr 12, 2013
in that case the ball is actually in your court. report more and it will stop happening

... like i said earlier the majority of nigerian men dont want to be demonized for something they are not doing.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 12, 2013
onila: some kids r embarrassed
, someone threaten/rape you and you fear to report him/her ?

But if it was your lollipop that he took away you would run to your father right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by pleep(m): 3:47am On Apr 12, 2013
haha scathing logic... grin
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 3:50am On Apr 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: , someone threaten/rape you and you fear to report him/her ?

But if it was your lollipop that he took away you would run to your father right?
u just dont understand the mind of kids at that age

till today I still wonder why I never reported to my mum abt our gateman

oprah winfrey is very passionate abt child molestation
she always explainz to pple while kids never report

its a psychological thing

that's why parents need to protect their kids or explain to their childen @ a very young age not 2 allow men touch them in some certain areas of their body

my aunty tell her three year old daughter. .never to touch any man beside her father
its as serious as it gets

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

90% Of Our Forefathers Fumbled Seriously.4k Tradition And Culture! / Pictures Indian Traditional Clothing / Who Is The Most Beautiful Among This Ethnic Groups? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.