Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,460 members, 7,914,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:10 PM

Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men (4698 Views)

Which Nigerian Mothers Are The Craziest-meanest Mothers / Nigerian Mothers / Father And Young Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
pleep: Civil War.

I have heard.

From what I've seen, Hausa people seem to neutral.

May I ask...But what Nigerian ethic are you? Just curious.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 13, 2013
KidStranglehold: You Igbo's and Yoruba's really hate each other...

Why?

lol this is not even Ibo vs yoruba.
I just learned that onila's childhood torment may factor into her nl trashy personality.

I really should stop. I shouldn't kick a wh.ore-se while it's down.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 13, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

*stolen*

@TC & Onila: ladies...please stop it.
you're too good for this sh-t.

I have more NC gifs if you like.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 13, 2013
onila:

coming from a tribe where men are known for that

maybe u are talking abt yrself

I guess in yr own case, it was one of your step brothers and son from one of yr father wives-dirty Yoruba bitc..hes that pop that cherry before those gorilla pygmie ghanaian niggas dat u date started somersaulting in yr stinky vagi..a years after

fuc.king bi..tch!

Yawn.....you mad?

of course......shrink tinz

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 2:38am On Apr 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lol this is not even Ibo vs yoruba.
I just learned that onila's childhood torment may factor into her nl trashy personality.

I really should stop. I shouldn't kick a wh.ore-se while it's down.

being born out of a stinky .vagi..na
and u always been smelling right from birth and having dirty underwears like a real Yoruba cursed bitc..h
and from the fact u came from a polygamous family where u have to fight and be bitter 24/7

explains yr nasty atitude as a typical Yoruba psychotic moro..n

and the fact all nigerian men are running away from you but u had no choice to be chasing ghanaian dic..k every in texas

explains yr evil character

fuc.king pig!
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 13, 2013
onila:

being born out of a stinky .vagi..na
and u always been smelling right from birth and having dirty underwears like a real Yoruba cursed bitc..h
and from the fact u came from a polygamous family where u have to fight and be bitter 24/7

explains yr nasty atitude as a typical Yoruba psychotic moro..n

and the fact all nigerian men are running away from you but u had no choice to be chasing ghanaian dic..k every in texas

explains yr evil character

fuc.king pig!

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 2:42am On Apr 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Yawn.....you mad?

of course......shrink tinz

lmao a yoruba whor..e advising me to see a shrink. .wonder shall never end

only an evil bas..tard will joke abt child molestation

but what do u expect from an ugly beast from a tribe of dirty disgusting women. .who were cursed before coming on earth

dont worry I will get one of my boyfriends to get u out of yr misery. .since u lack love and affection. ..

as..shole!
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 13, 2013
onila:

lmao a yoruba whor..e advising me to see a shrink. .wonder shall never end

only an evil bas..tard will joke abt child molestation

but what do u expect from an ugly beast from a tribe of dirty disgusting women. .who were cursed before coming on earth

dont worry I will get one of my boyfriends to get u out of yr misery. .since u lack love and affection. ..

as..shole!

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 2:44am On Apr 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

exactly

then get the fuc..k out of my thread, ugly whor..e!

who invited you here
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 13, 2013
onila:

exactly

then get the fuc..k out of my thread, ugly whor..e!

who invited you here

Yes, lemme let you continue telling us how your father pumped you like an oil well wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 2:53am On Apr 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Yes, lemme let you continue telling us how your father pumped you like an oil well wink

my pops aint yoruba

even yr greatest leader obasanjo was known for that. .pumping his daughters in=laws and gorilla dirty ugly daughters

dont describe yr own experience on me..

demonic retarded skank swine
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 13, 2013
White flag undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I have more NC gifs if you like.

yess!! smiley i see you have plenty!! grin
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 13, 2013
oh lord they've started!! grin

*takes place on the side lines*
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 13, 2013
onila: even yr greatest leader obasanjo was known for that. .pumping his daughters in=laws and gorilla dirty ugly daughters

shocked

whoa!!
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by pleep(m): 3:19am On Apr 13, 2013
Onila finish this up quick before the Yoruba rat-pack decends on you. undecided
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 13, 2013
Wow....

*exits*
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by pleep(m): 3:23am On Apr 13, 2013
^ help your ibgo sister before the "ofemanii" tear her apart..... sad
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 13, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

yess!! smiley i see you have plenty!! grin

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexrees/26-reasons-why-naomi-campbell-is-the-best-reality-tv-star-ev

This is from the V show 'The Face", I recommend watching it. I'm super Naomi fan.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 13, 2013
MsDarkSkin: oh lord they've started!! grin

*takes place on the side lines*

Seriously, started what?

I was making it up, it would be mean, but it came from the wh.ore-se's mouth; Her father drilled her and left her wide "virgin' cooshie for a Yoruba woman.

A lot of things actually makes sense now.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 13, 2013
onila:

my pops aint yoruba

even yr greatest leader obasanjo was known for that. .pumping his daughters in=laws and gorilla dirty ugly daughters

dont describe yr own experience on me..

demonic retarded skank swine

Obasano was obviously part of your gang b.ang
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 4:10am On Apr 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Obasano was obviously part of your gang b.ang
fcck you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 13, 2013
onila: fcck you

I'm not your father. No thanks.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

bwahahawaha .epic
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Oh sh*t...
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 5:08am On Apr 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lol my father never touched me , idio..t

maybe yr yoruba father and all yr mothers small yoruba houseboys she fuc..ks all the time like what most married yoruba women do
am sure you and your mother were all doing thr..eesome with her small house boys
since yr fathers stays chasing women and cldnt satisfy her

cheap as.s LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 5:12am On Apr 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Seriously, started what?

I was making it up, it would be mean, but it came from the wh.ore-se's mouth; Her father drilled her and left her wide "virgin' cooshie for a Yoruba woman.

A lot of things actually makes sense now.
where did i say that? u yoruba psychotic basta.rd

my father aint a yoruba man. .who fuc..ks anything with a hole
maybe yr father not mine
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 13, 2013
onila:

lol my father never touched me , idio..t

maybe yr yoruba father and all yr mothers small yoruba houseboys she fuc..ks all the time like what most married yoruba women do
am sure you and your mother were all doing thr..eesome with her small house boys
since yr fathers stays chasing women and cldnt satisfy her

cheap as.s LovePeddler
onila: where did i say that? u yoruba psychotic basta.rd

my father aint a yoruba man. .who fuc..ks anything with a hole
maybe yr father not mine

The man that rap.ed you after your father used your face as a cumbasket, did he leave you for a Yoruba woman?

This is an important question.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 5:56am On Apr 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

The man that rap.ed you after your father used your face as a cumbasket, did he leave you for a Yoruba woman?

This is an important question.

grin for a yoruba woman

tufia! which man goes for yoruba women in Nigeria

dirty stinking cun..t women

lmao
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 5:58am On Apr 13, 2013
all yr men are running from you

then who wants you then hehe

only atrocious english p suare who is using you yr women for his baby factory

fuc..k outta, u fuc..king swine

choke on yr mothers underwear, bit..ch
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 13, 2013
onila: all yr men are running from you

then who wants you then hehe

only atrocious english p suare who is using you yr women for his baby factory

fuc..k outta, u fuc..king swine

choke on yr mothers underwear, bit..ch
onila:

grin for a yoruba woman

tufia! which man goes for yoruba women in Nigeria

dirty stinking cun..t women

lmao

That's a yes?

You were used and dumped for a Yoruba woman.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Shld Be More Careful With Their Young Daughters Around Men by onila(f): 6:05am On Apr 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

That's a yes?

You were used and dumped for a Yoruba woman.

u are thinking too high of yrself and yr women undecided

i hate yr women because they are very envious and very rude. .the rudest women I have come across in my life
always wanna start trouble

Bleep a man, i will never get angry if a guy leaves so dont think I am angry with yoruba girls for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Multicultural Affair! Nigerian (bride) And African American(groom) Wedding! / 90% Of Our Forefathers Fumbled Seriously.4k Tradition And Culture! / Pictures Indian Traditional Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.