Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,900 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:39 PM

No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United (8847 Views)

Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by muppet: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2008
oh all u **GUNNERS where is thou faith**
plz come rain or shine i'l 4ver pledge my Allegiance to Arsenal
i know lately they've been screwing up but all d same IM STILL A GUNNER
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by mukina2: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2008
ehhh muki who? angry

we will fall and dust ourselves but i'll remain a gunner forver cool

@ Nightrider
i feel your pain sad

yes we are all frustrated when we lose
we cry, get heartbroken . lash out at people cuz our emotions are involved
i have felt like slapping a lot of players from time to time
but you decamping is a whole ball game on its own
i remember when i was new in 2006, we had you Pie!, Bagoma, Oga Viera, Niterider (you are nightrider) lordy, Otoxt. Pricyy and the rest . why are you leaving now? sad
Remember the many fights you guys had? sad
please reconsider smiley
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by 2ceSharp(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2008
@poster

Club hopping has never been a good thing. its like switching lanes in traffic, all of a sudden it seems ur lane is now the one not moving, ! Man U may be performing today like crazy, Chelsea too but tomoro what stops anything from affecting their performance? Same way Arsenal used to win everything in times past (till date Liverpool is the only club that has more trophies from all competitions than Arsenal). My advice to you is to consider your exit with care and besides the Arsenal fan club is like Oyingbo market - it doesn't care who didn't come to the market, !
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by JAYT2(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2008
GUNNERS TILL I DIE
Dont be imitated,cuz we'r d pride of london
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by simmy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2008
grin grin grin grin
LMAO at all ASS-ANAL fans
F, ing LOOSERS!
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Gift4all(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2008
What makes sports fan to declare their loyalty to clubs "for life". If it's because of their performance, then what happens when their performance is low?

I am not a fan of any Premiership club, though I respect Premiership fans (coz it is their choice, their right etc). For me, it is about players, Kaka, Ronaldo, and most especially Gerrard who inspires me so much.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by johunojuri: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2008
''i"m not an Arsenal Fan no more. Until wenger is sacked. I'm now a manchester united fan. I'm bloody tired of Arsenal. Glory Glory United''

Na wa for u o. small challenge you don dey run. i wonder what u'll do when u are defeated a work. you disown ur dept. grin grin grin. I'm sure b4 the year runs out u'll still change to another club when Man u disappointed u.

It should be for better for worse!
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by vislabraye(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2008
I feel you. Am an arsenal fan . But of lately the team is beginning to Bleep up. Wenger is a good coach-technically sound. Considering the amount he has spent on players, he has done very well compared to other coaches. But his policies are becoming too annoying. Y should eboue play right wing? Our centre back is not solid. Look at the cheap goals we conceed against good teams.
when you compare our players one on one with other premiereship top 4, u'll see that we are far behind. Wenger buy players. matured players. spend some hard cash, u aint the one paying them
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by romsky: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2008

I remain loyal in my root 4 ARSENAL. Though i was tempted to change yesternyt but decided not 2 bcome a prostitute.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Rogo: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2008
you are welcome to man red the men of scorer and the only united fc in the world
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by sperrysun(m): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2008
@Nightrider

The truth of the matter is that a fan has the right to become disgruntled with his club.There was a reason for supporting the club in the first instance and if that disappears,or you perceive that its gone(irrespective of what anyone else thinks),then by all means shift your allegiance.Its not cast in concrete,is it?

As for me and my household,we shall support CHELSEA 4 EVA!!!!! With or without Mourinho or Babayaro.

UP BLUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by loyika(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2008
Nightrider angry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

You are a flipping Divvy tongue tongue

First things first, WHO GIVES A DAMN IF YOU SUPPORT DUMBO FC Did anyone from Arsenal ask you to be a supporter So why the need to start a thread to tell us that you no longer support Arsenal The only reason i can fathom is because you want cheap popularity embarassed.

Listen Bro, whether you choose to support Arsenal or Chelsea or whomever is your flipping bizz, we don't need you to start a useless thread on such frivolities, save the drama for your pals/friends and spare us all this nonsense tongue.

No one will miss anyone that chooses to leave, the club owes you jack, so what is this BIG ANNOUNCEMENT ALL ABOUT!!

You will come back when Wenger is sacked Imagine the nerve, and WHO EXACTLY DO YOU FELL YOU ARE FOR ANYONE TO CARE WHETHER YOU COME OR GO

Arsenal FC is going to be around with or without your support, you say that you have no alliegence to the club, then just leave the club alone, and stop looking for attention, afterall Razorr has stopped supporting Chelsea and now supports the Mancs wink, DID ANYONE DIE

Now that you have declared your independence, i guess this thread has no reason to exist.

Support whomever you want Bro, no one put a gun to your head to support Arsenal, and no one will lose sleep if you choose to support Man United, ITS A FREE WORLD!! Just spare us the need to start USELESS THREADS.

Will you also start a thread if you Girl friend decides she has had enough of you and wants someone more masculine

TTBD!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by nigboy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2008
Why so much craze for euro cup?
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by loyika(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2008
MADAM MODERATOR angry

I Thought in your Memoirs of rules and regs, you specifically said no useless threads will be allowed, i then ask; DOES THIS THREAD NOT FALL UNDER THE SPECIFICITY OF BEING UTTERLY USELESS

If not, could you please enlighten us on what a "useless" thread is and what it is not.

If i start a thread on my recent decision to consider WWE Wrestling as a sport and no longer entertainment, will that fall under the "useless thread" mantra, cause its in the same proximity as this Rubbish thread tongue.

So for emphasis sake, Madam Moderator, define what a[b]"useless thread"[/b] is, cause most of us are confused

Or is Nightrider now a co-moderator of the sports section as well

TTBD!!

tongue GOONER 89
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by mavtrevor(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2008
@Nightrider

Your decision to leave Arsenal is a personal thing to you and i respect it cos you must have taken time to think over it, but all i am saying is that, after all this time defending and supporting Arsenal here you have finally given in to a little pressure and has come out openly to say it out loud here that you are leaving, you see no one is begging you or holding you.

It will be quite shameful that at the last day when the names of the faithful fans of Arsenal will be called in heaven, yours wont be mentioned. You can still withdraw your statement now and we may consider forgiving you, but if you insist, i will advice all the great ARSENAL fans in nairaland to remember this thread, it doesn't matter how many years, but i know people will always remember.

Man utd is not all football can give, ask the real man utd fans how they feel in times like this but none has come out to say that he is leaving. Have fun, we wish you well

bye bro, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by LASIEFAIRE(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2008
Gunner till i die
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by nightrider: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2008
Loyika ,

First off all you are dumb to think this thread is stupid, but i will not let my focus be diverted from the point i'm getting across to taking cheap shots at you.

I stand By my Points.

1.  WENGER NEEDS TO WIN THE FREAKING LEAGUE

2.  BUY FREAKING PLAYERS

3. OR MOVE OVER FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT.

ARSENAL is not Nigeria, its freaking football club in london, and loyika i bet the dnt know yur fucking name. Supporting a football club is not a do or die affair. Its a trivial thing . a fucking hobby, not a proffesion. So i can do as i choose.

Yur pain is yu are an arsenal fan, if it was a man u fan coming to arsenal , your skinny black ass woulda been happy.

Wenger needs to wake up, if he doesnt then why i'm wasting my time trying to get someone who doesnt want to win to win.

WENGER SHOULD WIN THE LEAGUE!!! WHEN HE WINS THE LEAGUE , BUYS WORLD CLASS PLAYERS ., then we will know he is serious. Apart from that Bleep him and Bleep you.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by icezik1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2008
In the end CHelsea is going to win the league. LEave Man Utd now so you can save face when they lose out on all d trophys.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by icezik1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2008
@niterider

By the way, how come you misspell a lot of words but never get the word f**k wrong? JUst curious.

[size=45pt]
CHELSEA FOR LIFE
[/size]
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by nightrider: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2008
John juri,

Support a club for better for worse. Those rules don't apply when its not a club that exists in yur home country or location.  

SUPER EAGLES FOR BETTER FOR WORSE
SUPER FALCONS FOR BETTER FOR WORSE
GOLDEN EAGLETS FOR BETTER FOR WORSE

WHERE ARE ALL THE LEEDS UNITED FANS. WHEREN@T THEY HERE IN NAIJA, WHEN O@LEARY WAS COACH.

IF ARSENAL, MAN UNITED, CHELSEA ANDLIVERPOOL GET SENT TO THE 3RD DIVISION AND LANGUISH THERE FOR 3 DECADES, WHAT THE Bleep DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR FOR BETTER FOR WORSE.

WILL YU BE WATCHING THIRD DIVISION FOOTBALL. HOW MANY NIGERIANS WILL WATCH ARSENAL OR MANCHESTER UNTED IN THE THIRD DIVISION.

DO YOU REMEMBER ALL THE ASTON VILLA AND WEST HAM FANS IN THE 80'S .OR YOU WEREN'T WATCHING FOOTBALL WHEN THEY WER THE IT CLUBS.

WHERE ARE ALL THOSE FANS TODAY. TO SUPPORT CLUB NO BE DO OR DIE. SUPPORT WHO WANTS TO WIN. NT WHO IS FOOLING HIMSELF, BY NOT BUYING PLAYERS.

I' WILL SUPPORT ARSENAL IF I SEE NEW WORLD CLASS PLAYERS
WENGER WINS THE LEAGUE
SELLS OF GILBERTO, HOYTE, TRAORE, EBOUE

ARSENAL FANS , WE HAVE VERY STRONG HEARTS BECAUSE OF THE WAY IT GETS BROKEN EVERY TIME

BUY PLAYERS AND SPARE US THE BLOODY PAIN

ABI IS FERGUON A FOOL FOR BUYIN NANI, TEVEZ, RONALDO, HARGREAVES

LOOK AT MANCHESTER CITY BIDDING FOR RONALDINHO
LOOK AT TOTTENHAM

ABEG BUY FUCKING PLAYERS AND ON'T KILL FABREGAS

WIN THE FUCKING LEAGUE AND THEN WE CAN TALK.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by nightrider: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2008
because i'm typing faster than a speeding bullet
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by nightrider: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2008
i'm not supporting man u because i think they are goin to win, i 'm supporting them because i see the desire to win.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by wormedup(m): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2008
Loyika shocked !!

this thread is absolutely valid to stay on grin

madam moderator, i no wan look for this thread oooo ehen ! angry tongue
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by icezik1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2008
I feel your frustration. However, the truth of the matter is I only started to watch football because I heard a club won the league because they spent more money then the opposition (that's Chelsea) so I became interested and have been hooked ever since. Mikel's move to Chelsea strengthened my support of them.

On a different note, if the Nigeria league where any good I'd watch it and support my home club which is (Delta UTD) but it's so cr*p only someone with nothing better to do would watch it. SO till the league in Naija improves,

[size=96pt]
CHELSEA FOR LIFE
[/size]
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by uchetobi(f): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2008
where do you hear stuff like thisonly from Arsenal fans! Up blues
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by teemoe(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2008
@ POSTER

uve made the best decision you will ever make in your life, arsene wenger has destroyed arsenal with his dictatorial policy, he's a selfish Arrow who is only interested in making a name for himself by being 'THE GROOMER',

WELCOME TO SUCCESS
                                 ONE UNITED
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by deor03(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2008
[size=13pt]I wonder why you people are wasting your time, emotion on all this this ENGLISH teams that hardly recognise your existence. They go to japan , china etc every year to see their fans,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. you keep spending hard earned £35 to buy a cloth called jersey every year.

Abeg when next is Eyimba playing o jare[/size]
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Frando29(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2008
I wonder what chelsea fans have got to do with this thread. Please these Mourinho suckling babies should leave this thread.

@ poster
Your leaving Gunners or staying in Gunners does not affect Arsenal in any way. Infact you have proven not to be a Real Arsenal Fan and you are a good riddance! We don't want to have chicken livered fans like you in Arsenal. Do you think you are the only one affected by that avoidable loss to Liverpool. You can hit your head on the wall for all i care. For the rest of us that still believe in Arsenal, It's ARSENAL FOR LIFE!!!!

But I wonder why Wenger likes to play that skilless Diaby shocked
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Echeozo(m): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2008
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Echeozo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2008
/.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by favcom(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2008
You are a prostitute cool cool cool
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by frgy1: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2008
moo na leave the guy alone o. yall dont know what he's going through, the emotional stress and all. let him go to a club where his emotional investment will yield fruits. its all about winning my friends

MAN U 4 LYF

UR WELCOME MY FRIEND. U'L NEVER REGRET UR DECISION
but dont go running away if any little mishap happens. u r wit us 4 lyf!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arsenal Players Salaries List 2013-14contract Expiry Dates / Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend / Arsenal Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 17th December 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.