Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United (8849 Views)

Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by loyika(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2008
Nightrider embarassed

I think you need to see TB Joshua to help you with you special case of  embarassed I guess your need to foolishly type in caps will get you banned, talk about being a DUMBO to add to your many characteristics (will be surprised if you are not lipsrsealed Over to you Madam Moderator cool).

Basically, you should be banned for even existing, WHAT THE HELL WAS GOD THNKING ABOUT

Wormy tongue

Na this kind thing you and Akola go like grin grin I blame una grin

Madam Moderator angry

TTBD. Or else Loyika will become J Unit 2 oh!! angry grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Akolawole(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2008
@Loyiks

We are happy grin

Nightie is your senior in arsenal o, so take time o grin

Nightrider may be taking that bad luck to Old tratford and on sunday Arsenal will trash them by 5 goals tongue
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by streak(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2008
for those who are no longer interested in their various clubs due to dissapointments or whatever,, BRATISLAVIA FC form is out!!  , u can be a true fan, and i heard they even pay their fans, $71 for any match they win,
 hurrry !! go grab ur form now, !!!!!
no dissapointments, (beleieve me) grin
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Cristalz(f): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2008
Akolawole:

Nightrider may be taking that bad luck to Old tratford and on sunday Arsenal will trash them by 5 goals tongue

Bite your tongue. Na wich kin' swear be dat one? Take time o, baba blue. The only thrashing that'll be going on at OT on sunday will come from United,with Arsenal weeping at the receiving end tongue grin

As for Nightrider,dude its too late to get on board now.Stick with your beloved Arses,and perhaps we may have an opening for you next season. We don't want no jinxers up in our camp grin
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by oYaTo(m): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2008
@ nightrider,

Welcome to OT grin
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by loyika(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2008
Akola

Correction, Nightrider is senior only in joining NL befre i did, as per for supporting Arsenal, i would be surprised if he has been supporting the team far longer than i have, but that is neither here nor there.

The point is, IS THIS THREAD FLIPPING NECESSARY If you guys come hard on folks like J Unit for being silly, then why should Nightrider have special priviledges

Did he need to start a thread to say this , Akola Baba 1 rule should be for all cool

MADAM MODERATOR WHERE ART THOU!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by mavtrevor(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2008
@ Nightrider

You are a supporter of Man utd now cos Arsenal lost a match, what will you say in nairaland tomorrow if what happened btw Arsenal and inter milan happens to Man utd today?

Fellow Arsenal fans, take note Nightrider is no more one of us,
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by bolaoni(m): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2008
I thought this was an April Fool until I realised today no be april 1st. nightrider decamp? shocked shocked shocked

My brother are you ok?

Mc kit, why take arms against your brother now? Give him time and he will surely come back
you know he is gooner tokan tokan cool

Haba e no easy to be a gooner again o. All my folks here sef no send again. Wenger is killing a lot of people
o. grin grin grin grin

Akola baba, how you dey Oga.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by A40(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2008
@nightrider
Its a free world my man support whoever you like but your timing is all wrong why is it at this point of the season you chose to decamp?I agree with you on the WENGER issue that guy is fresh out of ideas i wouldnt bat an eyelid if he gets the boot that guy just doesnt seem to care anymore
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by ToniBoy(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2008
mavtrevor, Bola oni well said,

The true worth of a fan isn't when things are rosy or on the high grin but when the chips are down cry. Yhe Real Fan is Driven with an unshaken belief in the capacity of the team for greatness despite the present limitations. The faith in your team should be Timeless and Unshaken.

All Hail the True Gunners!
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by texazzpete(m): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2008
People like Mc Omo make me wonder. Why start calling someone an 'idiot' simply because he's switching clubs? I understand trash talking on the forum (done it myself too) but firing off personal attacks just because someone decides he wants to change his club is just plain silly.

No. Actually it's stupid.

just my 2 cents. Sometimes things can get too personal, and that sucks.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by SamMilla1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2008
we need more defectors because we will close our doors as soon as we defeat barcelona cool
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by SamMilla1(m): 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2008
[center]WARNING[/center]

We the great manchester fans will close our doors as soon as we welcome Mukina2 . Heard she is considering defecting soon.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by mukina2: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2008
SAM MILLA:

[center]WARNING[/center]

We the great manchester fans will close our doors as soon as we welcome Mukina2 . Heard she is considering defecting soon.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

burn that radio/tv/newspaper/computer wherever you got that news from cuz its fake grin
Yaya Please , deal with them for me grin

This Laydee here will be a Gunner till Eternity cool
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Jackal1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2008
@ Nightrider,

grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is hilarious!!!!!
U of all people switching lanes from Gaynners to Man Utd?
Anyways, guess what? WE DON'T TRUST U.

U need to earn me trust to move to Man Utd. . . . .
Your initiation is to dance naked at Oxford Circus if u are in the UK or Oyingbo Market if u are lagos based.
MC Omo will be your living witness in Nigeria and Eldee will supervise your dance in London. . . .Thats the only way u can be allowed here.

@ Akolawole,

What are u talking about? Nightrider was the kingpin BEFORE I JOINED NAIRALAND.
48 hrs after i joined, i sent him to exile. . . . . .I remember the Ruud Vs Henry thread.
I bashed him into submission until he went to beg Priscy, U and Bolaoni to come save his Gaynner ass.
Anyways, we dont regard him as a RED DEVIL. . . . .He should start with FC United for 6 mths, Man City for 3 mths then Man Utd!!! grin grin
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by SamMilla1(m): 12:04am On Apr 11, 2008
For all of you who are still sticking with arsenal, look at the crop of players mancheter united already have for the seasons ahead, NANI-ANDERSON-RONALDO-ROONEY-PIQUE-CARRICK-they are all dangerous young players doing very well at the highet level now, imagine what they will do next season.
@MUKINA2 , i guess you prefer tears to laughter, we will wait and see ,
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Jackal1(m): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2008
@ Sam Milla,

Add Tevez(24), Ben Foster(24), Brazilian twins(18) and Manucho(23) to that list.
Heard through the grapevine Huntelaar(24) might also join the squad in the summer as Saha is moving to Ajax. cheesy cheesy
United have a team for the present and the future. . . . . .
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Akolawole(m): 1:02am On Apr 11, 2008
@Jackal

Please accept NightRider

I need him to be initiated before sunday after which by 6pm we will know the kind of luck he brought to Old tratfford

Please baptise him nowwwwwwww.

Lordimpaq might follow soon tongue
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by funkybaby(f): 1:04am On Apr 11, 2008
@nightrider

I understand how you feel.

A very smart thing to do. I hope you've burnt their jerseys as well grin grin

I also took the bold step you have just taken about three years ago after Wenger sold Patrick Viera. Then Henry left as well. How can you let go of players that had great influence in the club and then start investing in a so called 'youth team'.

Anyway, i have had absolutely no regrets and their continuous dwindling fortunes in the premiership since then has vindicated my move.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by jgirl3: 1:10am On Apr 11, 2008
We NEED loyal fans.
Why can't you accept him into Chelsea? What's wrong with yours?
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Jackal1(m): 1:14am On Apr 11, 2008
@ Akola,

We have just finished a meeting of Man Utd fans:Nairaland Chapter.
Nightrider's case was tabled and every member was asked to vote whether to take him to drop him.
Hmmmmmmm, He lost 23 - 2. . . . . The snag is, Man Utd fans cannot trust this lad.
He still loves Arsenal albeit without WENGER. . . . . . Let him renounce Wenger, MC Omo, Loyika and Vieira on NL then we shall initiate him. grin
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by MrPataki1: 1:16am On Apr 11, 2008
Make the guy go. angry Could be that it is him carrying his own wahala upon Arsenal and not allowing us to make progress. grin
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by danity: 1:25am On Apr 11, 2008
Mr. Pataki:

Make the guy go. angry Could be that it is him carrying his own wahala upon Arsenal and not allowing us to make progress. grin

Oh no! Please keep your property. . . . . . . . . . . . we don't want him smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by MrPataki1: 1:31am On Apr 11, 2008
danity:

Oh no! Please keep your property. . . . . . . . . . . . we don't want him smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
grin grin grin

What property? Did you hear of Arsenal buying old, retired and frustrated player? cheesy cheesy

He is best in the camp of the scummies. cheesy We are going for New brains and guys with brains. He is an expired piece for the Gunner camp. tongue
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by danity: 1:35am On Apr 11, 2008
Mr. Pataki:

grin grin grin

What property? Did you hear of Arsenal buying old, retired and frustrated player? cheesy cheesy

He is best in the camp of the scummies. cheesy We are going for New brains and guys with brains. He is an expired piece for the Gunner camp. tongue
We don't want NIGHTRIDER!!!!!!!!!! We don't deal with gaynners. You of all people should know that by now. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Carry your load ooooo. Afterall, it was your 'camp' that produced users like rasputinn and j-unit. 'Nuff said. cheesy cheesy
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Jackal1(m): 1:39am On Apr 11, 2008
@ Mr Pataki,

Don't dump this toxic waste on our fertile land. . . . .
Keep him with y'all until the season ends at least.
We don't need nightrider in Man Utd. . . . I have got competent minds running that zone already.
Rikky, Emperoh, Codedguy, ManU4laif, Akinalabi, J-K, Ruudie, Danity, Cassiel and tkb417. . . . .These are great minds that have added hues of shine to the RED DEVILS ZONE. . . The last thing we need is a defaulter. grin grin grin grin

@ Danity,

They produced J Unit(a spaz who thinks he can post anything because he resides in South Africa where internet is free)!!
They produced Folahann(I want to sha Fabregas. . .  sharing a bed with Cesc will make ma dream come true)
They produced toba1909(When Man Utd was losting to West Ham) grin grin grin grin
Gaynners have produced the highest number of plonkers on this forum. . . . . It must be their breeding site.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by MrPataki1: 1:41am On Apr 11, 2008
danity:

We don't want NIGHTRIDER!!!!!!!!!! We don't deal with gaynners. You of all people should know that by now. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Carry your load ooooo. Afterall, it was your 'camp' that produced users like rasputinn and j-unit. 'Nuff said. cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Ask Igwe, he felt confused, he decided to move on to Barca, Nightrider has made his decision in his confusion. grin grin

Make him dey go. cheesy

Enuff stated.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by danity: 1:46am On Apr 11, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Danity,

They produced J Unit(a spaz who thinks he can post anything because he resides in South Africa where internet is free)!!
They produced Folahann(I want to sha Fabregas. . . sharing a bed with Cesc will make ma dream come true)
They produced toba1909(When Man Utd was losting to West Ham) grin grin grin grin
Gaynners have produced the highest number of plonkers on this forum. . . . . It must be their breeding site.
Please let Mr. Pataki have a good night sleep. We don't want these names to cause him nightmares tonight cheesy cheesy. Arses are good at being arses. J-unit still amazes me with his level of understanding.
Mr. Pataki:

grin grin
Ask Igwe, he felt confused, he decided to move on to Barca, Nightrider has made his decision in his confusion. grin grin

Make him dey go. cheesy

Enuff stated.
So you know he's coming back to his motherland (Ass-anal) abi? As long as you people treat him well. I'm sure loyika will recommend a good Arse who's also a therapist. Take him to your ICU and get rid of his confusion and then please keep him.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by MrPataki1: 1:47am On Apr 11, 2008
@ Jackal,

Did we force him?. . . . . Nah.

I respect his well thought out articulate mind could only reside in the camp of the scummies. grin Time we get/recruit guys with more brains. We are setting things straight for the next season. cool

Hope you guys are getting ready for us this weekend. I cannot wait to bring down the schitzo on your thread. grin

Hitting my sacks. cool

Gunner Pataki. cool
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Jackal1(m): 1:55am On Apr 11, 2008
@ Gaynner Pataki,

I was about saying u need to hit the sack after 2 sleepless nights. . . . How is the hangover?
Arsenal to defeat Man Utd at OT? Is u on cheap spliffz? Please pass the stub to Nightrider. . . He needs some to get his mind made up.
Its true y'all didn't force him to leave Arsenal but Wenger and his wimps did. . . . .

I have known Nightrider for about 2 years now. . . . . He was a dedicated Gaynner back in the days.
We fought time after time and u cant question his loyalty but recent dismal performance from the Gaynners is enough to shake anyone's loyalty.
Have u read Lehmann's interview? That is anutha dissatisfied customer and he draws wages directly from Wenger so why blame Nightrider.
The only snag i have with Mr Nightrider is choosing Man Utd. . . . Why not Chelski(money-bags) or Liverpool(Scum bags)? tongue tongue tongue
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Akolawole(m): 4:04am On Apr 11, 2008
funkybaby:

@nightrider

I understand how you feel.

A very smart thing to do. I hope you've burnt their jerseys as well grin grin

I also took the bold step you have just taken about three years ago after Wenger sold Patrick Viera. Then Henry left as well. How can you let go of players that had great influence in the club and then start investing in a so called 'youth team'.

Anyway, i have had absolutely no regrets and their continuous dwindling fortunes in the premiership since then has vindicated my move.

You be ex-Gunner abi

No wonder you get strong-head well well grin

One of my iyawos left arsenal 3 years ago because of Patrick. Ironically she now support Keano's sunderland.

I can tell you, she still like arsenal but hates wenger like mad.

@Jackal

You cant leave Nightrider in the Lurch.

Take him to okija to swear an oath

Nairaland-gunners will be making jest of him if you dump him now.

Please accept him.

Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by ThugLife1(m): 5:53am On Apr 11, 2008
COME AND JOIN LIVERPOOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend / Arsenal Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 17th December 2023 / Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.