Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:47 PM

No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United (8848 Views)

Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by PurestBoy(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2008
Abeg make una leave that fool, Let him go to hell for all I care, He's so cheap a fan. Jumping from one place to another. No future ambition. No focus. No determination. Man Utd will reject your membership because you're going to do this same to them. Anuofia
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by CURIOUST(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2008
Never mind, no love lost, nightrider will be running back begging THE GUNNERS to let hi m in, except maybe he's just  been spying on us and he's always  been a man u fan.
NIGHTRIDER, MAY U GO AND NEVER RETURN, c u 2morrow.
At least go to another club, man what? u have no shame.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by kadafi(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2008
@ poster

Am glad you left because you were never a real fan all along if all it takes for you to jump on the next band wagon is a little rough stretch they had, so what will happen when man.u starts losing, will you then try to come back?We really didnt need fans like you anyway, good riddance

Rain , hail , sleet or snow Arsenal till i die
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by CURIOUST(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2008
gooner for life,
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by mavtrevor(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2008
I guess Nightrider, you wont wanna say much now cos you are watching what will happen tomorrow, so you can have the courage to either totally decamp or apologise, the deadline for your apology is 12pm today and after that we dont want it again, whether we lose or win,we are dedicated to loving and supporting our great team ARSENAL !!! Gboza!!! Up GoNNerS for life.If i dont support Arsenal, plz tell me which team will i support? Arsenal is the definition of football, Nightrider you know this.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Jackal1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2008
@ MC Omo,

You are a Arrow!!
How does Nightrider's change of membership affects your May salary?
Can't u just tape it shut once in a while and let people breathe?

Someone wanna change from Le Arse to United and the best u could do was to mention skyhigh/whitelexi and ur buffoonery?
Don't u get tired hounding people up n down the land? For all u know, Nightrider is just joking about all this schitzo.
I have known him since March 2006 and he is more an astute GAYnner than u are. . . . .

P.S. . . . . We are even yet to endorse his Man Utd membership. . . . . He cannot join Man Utd until AUGUST so let him be.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by nightrider: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2008
MC OMO

You are a demented goat, wht the hell is skyhigher, sky high, wht the Bleep are you talking about.

Nairaland gunners should come and beat me!!

Because i expressed my anger at the club. You are an idiot. I should apologize , you are a big ass dunce. Dirty scammer, doing nairaland with your spare minutes at a cyber cafe.  You are not a gunner. You don't know crap about arsenal. because you watch from your neighbours window in ajegunle , don't make you a gunner.

Bleep anyone who wants to step to me. If i choose to defect to enyimba or bayelsa queens , what the Bleep is to you or matrover abi martove abi what the Bleep is his name.

I've fought more for Arsenal on this forum than any of you assholes who want to attack me.

Is it because i went quiet for about a year and i was just reading not posting , thats why people like MC omo and maitrove ( wht the Bleep is his name) think they can talk back.

I used to battle with jackal, Akolawole, 4play back in the day. B4 you stupid ajegunle mo Bleep was trained in the art of scamming white women and you started using the internet. Idiot

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=525091&cc=3888

For all you other gunners who can read between the lines. read this link and see why i'm so mad at arsenal and wenger. And why i want his French ass sacked or called to order. This is not just about supporting with heart anymore , its about using your head.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Jackal1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2008
@ Nightrider,

Don't get mad at 'em.
Majority of em are plastic fans. . . . . artificial club patriotism has beclouded their senses.
Wenger shocked the media when he said he will sign 1 experienced player and that is it for summer!!!!
Tell me, if 3-4 players get injured again next season, how would he cope?
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Seun(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
How did it go? Are you still with Manchester United?
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by duduspace(m): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2009
I guess he is reconsidering his affiliations yet again, very fickle bloke this guy is. grin
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by slimshay(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
Jackal.:

@ Nightrider,

Don't get mad at 'em.
Majority of em are plastic fans. . . . . artificial club patriotism has beclouded their senses.
Wenger shocked the media when he said he will sign 1 experienced player and that is it for summer!!!!
Tell me, if 3-4 players get injured again next season, how would he cope?

Chei,,,,,,e don tey wey Suara don dey talk articulate nonsense. Look at him telling a confirmed football ashawo that people are plastic fans.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by dipo2much(m): 1:30am On Oct 07, 2009
he'll be back, at arsenal
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by duduspace(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2009
dipo2much:

he'll be back, at arsenal

yep, and we'll welcome him back like the prodigal son. without the suya and softdrinks of course.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Sauron1: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2009
slimshay:

Chei,,,,,,e don tey wey Suara don dey talk articulate nonsense. Look at him telling a confirmed football ashawo that people are plastic fans.

Slimshay, U don craze. . . .i swear grin grin grin

It's his prerogative if he wants to join Man Utd.
He was let down by that senile French paedo at the Emirates.
Arsene Wenger has tried to sign all the good players in the EPL but they all ended up going else where to become world class players.

After Wenger's 13 years at Arsenal. His score card is less than 30%. grin grin grin grin
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by dipo2much(m): 12:07am On Oct 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Slimshay, U don craze. . . .i swear grin grin grin

It's his prerogative if he wants to join Man Utd.
He was let down by that senile French paedo at the Emirates.
Arsene Wenger has tried to sign all the good players in the EPL but they all ended up going else where to become world class players.

After Wenger's 13 years at Arsenal. His score card is less than 30%. grin grin grin grin

Thanks for your much-required opinion,
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by icezik1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2009
Today's match against Chelsea should justify leaving Arsenal!
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by gingeranny(f): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2009
whole heartedly agree with your decision-man united all the way!
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by tkb417(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2009
abeg send this to the front page cos i heard from a reliable source that one popular gayner has renounced his membership after the 3-0 trouncing

the guy wouldnt need another thread if this one is made available

whos decamping again?
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by johnstar(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, cnt stop laughing @ dis op grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by aydriano(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
tongue c'mon stay where u are its obvious ur nt an arsenal fan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arsenal Players Salaries List 2013-14contract Expiry Dates / Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend / Arsenal Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 17th December 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.