Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:12 PM

No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United (8846 Views)

Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 11, 2008
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by inze(m): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2008
I live and die with the BLUES No matter what !!

No time for fake fans,

Inze has spoken
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by inze(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2008
No room for refugees in the Land of the BLUES,

No time,
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by nightrider: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2008
omo,

even in my annoyance , i still find myself going to arsenal,s website, unable to cheer tevez goal against roma and hoping flamini gets well. what kind of bloody trap is this sef sad
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Frankies(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2008
Welcome dude, but dont leav us when we begin Bleep up. grin ;DAnyway I trust my club.Never disappointed me much since fifteen years of being a fan cool cool cool
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by codedguy1(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2008
nightrider:

omo,

even in my annoyance , i still find myself going to arsenal,s website, unable to cheer tevez goal against roma and hoping flamini gets well. what kind of bloody trap is this sef sad

This is becoming Really Really Funny. grin grin grin
Look at the pain ARSEne Wengay has done to a fully grown man. cry cry sad sad

Nightrider, Pull yourself together or rather brace yourself, because this sunday's game coming up might finally send you to yaba Left. grin grin grin.

Wengay and his stinginess is to blame tongue tongue tongue
This is sad sad sad
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Jackal1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ Coded Guy,

Stinginess? C'mon man. . . . .
Wenger knows what he is doing buying cheap players and investing on kids. . . .
He is using that as an excuse for his short-comings . . . . .

Look at the situation now. . . Half of em Gaynners are still looking forward to the future. Why? Cos Arsene has kids who are still maturing.
Now put Avram Grant in Arsenal's shoes. . . .If Chelsea were to go 3 seasons without a single trophy, would Chelsea fans talk about future?
This is a deliberate ploy by Wenger to stack up his excuses. . . He knows he cannot compete with Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea.

Dont be surprised if he buys youngsters again next season. . . . .
Who charges 94 pounds per seat at the Emirates, makes 3 million quid every matchday and refuses to buy quality players?
70 million was available in January and Wenger refused to buy. . . . Read between the lines. . . Wenger is playing smart with GAYnners.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by jgirl3: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2008
coded guy:

This is becoming Really Really Funny. grin grin grin
Look at the pain ARSEne Wengay has done to a fully grown man. cry cry sad sad

Nightrider, Pull yourself together or rather brace yourself, because this sunday's game coming up might finally send you to yaba Left. grin grin

Lmao! I was just thinking the same thing. . . . . . . . .

Nigthrider - Ride or die with your team. Gaynners rock! Afterall, what other team can have as much courage with such a bad season last year?
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Jackal1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ J-girl,

Nightrider will be fyne after the weekend.
Lets just do em 4-0 to complete a very distasteful week for Nightrider and his goonz.
This was the same dude that said he feels Adebayor was the new Drogba who will lead Arsenal to win the EPL title in November.
He doesn't know the meaning of LOYALTY. . . . . I wld still support United if they RELEGATE.
Nightrider should support his team and leave Man Utd alone. . . .let him join Sunderland or Norwich City.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by mavtrevor(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2008
The fact that Nightrider wants to defect to Man utd is one thing and another is that there is a serious debate among the man utd fans whether to accept this defector or not, because they don't know if they will trust him, since he could make up his mind to leave Arsenal in a situation like now, he will do same if Man utd were to be Arsenal now. Arsenal fans plz note that this guy Nightrider may end up not getting a sign up from Man utd and can't come back because we are not going to accept him back after this humilation and shame he is putting in our faces. I wont be suprised if he ends up going down with Bolton,Fulham or even Derby.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by bidodream: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2008
I wonder why the fuss over loyalty to Premiership clubs.

it is only in Nigeria that people kill, injured and insult themselves over foreign clubs like Arsenal, Baca, ManU etc. when shall we start supporting our own local clubs? fine NFA is not getting it right, but with our passion and interest in these clubs, Nigeria team can do better. may we all have forgotten that most of Nigerian player oversees started there career with these local clubs like IICC, Berger, Eyimba, et.c.

i am not a racist, of course i have my passion for Arsenal for the entertainment football even when they are loosing, but i dont get worked-up when they loss. i follow the local league as well and hope that things get better.
let those guys selling souvenirs start selling shootings stars, Eyinmba, Gabros, Wikki, Prime FC soverniers so that Nigerians too can start supporting their local teams as they do with their foreign teams.

on a final note, i want us to mind our choice of work when discussing or reacting to issues. let us address the issues and not the personality. nightrider you need to apologise for ur choice of words. we are all matured audience. please!!!

Long live the game of soccer
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Jackal1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ Bidodream,

Lemme explain things to u. . . .

There are 2 kinda of fans. . . . The REAL FANS and the PLASTIC fans.
The plastic fans constitute 90% cos all they do is to sit on the arm-chair and cheer their team all through the season.
They cannot be bothered about the success of their clubs in the league or in Europe apart from the bragging rights in pubs and beer parlors!!!

However, a real fan has invested in his club. . . Season tickets, Credit cards, Club merchandises, subscriptions to magazines, TVs and other schitzos.
His annual membership pays the wages of Ronaldo, Adebayor, Gerrard and Drogba so he is angry when the club is not showing enough GRIT.
I know many Nigerians that bought almost 1000 pounds season ticket last year just to watch Arsenal play and sometimes see them on TV.
How do u expect people like that to feel with Wenger's shambolic managerial ability? Do u now understand?

Don't get it twisted. . . . I am not PRO-VIOLENCE but u should understand when fans get angry on weblogs to cuss and let out their frustrations.
To some set of fans. . . .The Premiership is their religion. . . It is what they live for!!!!!!
They will sacrifice a luxurious way of living to get a season ticket to watch their club. . . This set of fans wanna see RAW COMMITMENT on the pitch.
Nigerian football clubs should package their league very well to attract fans. . . Who wld invest in a club that is full of corruption?
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by dayokanu(m): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2008
They produced J Unit(a spaz who thinks he can post anything because he resides in South Africa where internet is free)!!
They produced Folahann(I want to sha Fabregas. . . sharing a bed with Cesc will make ma dream come true)
They produced toba1909(When Man Utd was losting to West Ham)
Gaynners have produced the highest number of plonkers on this forum. . . . . It must be their breeding site.

Jackal You are a big fool. You cracked me up there. Toba - Losting or Folahann lusting .

We have loads of them around.

You need to be demented to be a gaynner but the moment you are cured of dementia the whole set up would disgust you and would feel like strangling Wengay.

Wengay always want an escape route by fielding immature players if he wins he claims he is a genius if he loses he claims he is still building a team.

Almunia 30 years old Became a regular at 30 years of age. What a talent!!
Sagna- 25 years old
Clichy 23 years
Gallas 30years
Toure 27years
Eboue 25 years
Fabregas 21years
Hleb 27years
Flamini 24years
Adebayor 24years
Van Persie 25years

SO where are the young players they are screaming about
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by 4Play(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2008
@Dayo

It should be-Adebayor 24 years ? grin
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Jackal1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

You are a prick!!!!

What won't i give to watch Man Utd V Bayern Munich this season.
Lets hope United win the UCL and Bayern win UEFA cup and see both teams compete in the Supercup.
I want to see Nani Vs Lahm. . . . . .Did Wenger complain of showboating. . . .Shitzfeld would complain of double-vision by the time Nani is done.

Those Arsenal kids aint really kids.
Adebayor is 34. . . . . There are reports Ade has a kid of 12 years in Togo. . . .
If he is 24, then he impregnated a chic at age 12(how is that fucking possible)?

Eboue is 30. . . . . Gilberto is 31, Toure is 35 and Lehmann is 38.
There's nuthing young about the Gaynners. . . . . It's all a facade.
Wenger loves African players because he can play around with their DOBs.
Whatz his excuse now? Eduardo's injury or The Price of gasoline in Munich? tongue tongue
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by dayokanu(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2008
WHy not bring Ronaldo toward sLahm and let Lahm give him the treatment go watch 3rd place match at the world cup.

Nani can show boat when Munich is leading 4-0 to avoid further embarrasment.

Ehm let me think of an excuse for Wenger, Gallas had Hernia, Adebayor did not comb his hair, Eboue forgot his brain in Ghana when he went for the Nations cup, Kolo is sufferrring from a psychological disorder after LOSTING to Zaki. OMG. Van Rapist had an erection throughout, and Wenger is still building a team for the future

Arsenal is deteriorating season after season
2004 Won the league unbeaten
2005 Could not win the league but won FA cup
2006 Could not win any trophy but played UCL finals
2007 Could not win anything but played Carling cup final
2008 Could not win anything and could not play any final.
2009 Would not win anything and would be out of top 4
2010 Would end in mid table
2011 Relegation Battlers a
as long as you keep faith in Wengay.
Lost Carling cup conceding 5, FA conceded 4 on his way out, conceded 4 on way out of UCL.

Well Arsenal won the "We beat Milan trophy", Emirate cup, Amsterdam cup,
A team that was fourth in the league last season, lost its best player and Captain- Thierry Henry; went to the market to buy Sagna, Eduardo and Bendtner.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by 4Play(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2008
2012-Arsenal wins the Sharon Paints Trophy.

2013-Arsenal wins Nkalagu Cements Trophy
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by dayokanu(m): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2008
So they would start winning in 2012.
2014 Arsenal would go into administration. Arsenal fans would wise up and murder Wengay in cold blood
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by tkb417(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2008
@Dayo
u dey craze!!!
U dont have to overflog this thing, only a crazyman will be following a team that will not win anything. Arsenal? thats the team of the livingdead. A team that has Adebayor(paralympian) as a striker, what do you expect?

More and more will defect in the nearest future.
Lets wait for more revelations.

@4play
LOL! i can remember all the noise when they won a pre-season tourney. Where are they now?
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by codedguy1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2008
4 Play:

2012-Arsenal wins the Sharon Paints Trophy.

2013-Arsenal wins Nkalagu Cements Trophy

For Crying out loud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nkalagu cup grin, That cup final will be held @ Thunder Balogun stadium(uncompleted) shocked
ROFLMBO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by A40(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2008
@Nightrider
Look at the insults Gunners are receiving because of you.It must hurt bro i know but you dont switch to Utd at this point of the season dawg it doesnt show loyalty and it does not even make you a good football fan
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by MrPataki1: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2008
I thought we had a moderator for this section? See how insults are been thrown here and there. embarassed

Come what may, I proudly remain a Gunner.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by krisunion: 1:58am On Apr 12, 2008
Nightrider,why not be a true fan? Your kind of fan na only for good times abi?

See, a true fan will stick to his club no matter how deep in form the club has gone.

Does it wonder you to still find out that Newcastle still has a strong fan base?

What about teams like west ham, spurs, bolton, etc? You still see their fans cheering them not minding the fact that they are not playing for anything.

Your support, coupled with that of so many others can go a long way in helping them climb up the ladder again. My friend, don't be a fair weather fan(friend) but a true fan(friend)
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by nightrider: 2:48am On Apr 12, 2008
i don die ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol grin grin grin

you guys are so funny!!!

well, like i said despite my proposed defection to Man united, i think i've finally realised that it's not as easy to switch team loyalty. so i might just have to rough it out and pray Arsene Wenger gets sacked or buys good players.

Only God knows what is wrong with the man. Abeg i don tire , no be my papa get the club.

Anyhow Jackal , you still havent changed after all these years.

[/b]Bleep Manchester united bo, Arsenal will sack Wenger soon or buy players , then will be top again.[b]
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Akolawole(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2008
@Night

You are not serious. The begging questions are;

1) How are you going to deal with Nairaland-gunners now?

2) If Wenger retains his job(as usual) and he refused to buy players, what will you do? Join Liverpool? shocked
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by nightrider: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2008
Akola

What is my business with Nairaland gunners? Am i owing my Arsenal fan club dues or something. Abeg Arsenal's fustration wants to kill me. And it's all because of Wenger.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by nightrider: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2008
THE MAJOR PROBLEM WITH ARSENAL is That We've being sold the idea of solely supporting with our hearts and not our heads.

Wenger needs to win the league this season

buy world class players

or get his ass fired.

For this to make any sense

RAFA, AVRAM, FERGUSON will not survive what wenger has survived at Arsenal without any trophies.

ARSENE WENGER MUST WIN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON

AND EVEN IF DOES WIN THE LEAGUE CAN HE RETAIN IT NEXT SEASON< WITH THIS SAME PLAYERS. ABEG
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by bolaoni(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2008
nightrider, I was quite sure you were suffering from delusion. grin grin grin

I hope your heart won't be over broken tomorrow o. So consider your stand grin grin grin
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by mavtrevor(m): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2008
@ Nightrider, If what i am sensing is right, you are trying to retrace to your former position, but how easy could that be after all the insult have have brought us from our rival clubs? You should have known better than most of us how the battle of loyalty to club has been in nairaland. All the same i will recommend you start a new thread and beg all nairaland Arsenal fans for forgiveness, cos you have brought us so much shame, added to the one our club has brought us this season.

APOLOGISE AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS NOW AND PRAY WE DO COS YOU HAVE DISAPPOINTED US.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by nightrider: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2008
i haven't brought any shame homeboy!!!!

i have expressed my annoyance and disgust. And it's only cuz i really cnt switch off emotionally, thats why i'm even hoping at least arsenal can win the league.

There's no battle for supremacy on nairaland. he who wins the most has the bragging rights simple.

When we went unbeaten in the league or reached the champions league final. Didnt we reign supreme.
When Chelsea was winning under mourinho , didnt they reign supreme
when Man u won the league last year didnt their fans have a field day.

So its about who's winning.

If we win the league.

No Cockney nor devil can Bleep with us. If we don't its back to the drawing board. Wher the chalk starts with firing Wenger or buying players
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by McOmo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2008
@Texaxxpete

keep ur mouth off my bizznizz u piece of scum . . . . . . do u know where all of this started from

@Niterider

let me leave out the cussing angle to all of this . . .anyone that thinks cos u are a gunner I wont come hard at u, that person must be drunk off cheap liquor, PARAGA mot likely cool

where were they all when u created Skyhigh, Skyhighh, Skyhigher Ids to attack Whitelexi and Thoniaslim I let it slide then cos that thread was locked, before I could come reply u here again thread got locked . . .Thank God thread is open again . . . .BRING IT ON U DOLT ! angry

NO GUNNER HERE WILL TAKE U SERIOUS COS U ARE NOTHING BUT A FAIR-WEATHER PLASTIC FAN OF UNIMAGINABLE STUPIDITY !

how old are u sef probably 20/21 . . .and u talk like u have been following Arsenal from whenst u been in ur momma's womb undecided

do u know the meaning of the word Loyalty at all

why do u think even back at home we have die-hard fans of SOOTIN' STARS . . . .despite the very tumultous times they are going thru undecided

here on Nairaland, no one will take u serious, as A SCUM or as A PRODIGAL GUNNER tongue

best create another Id . . .come back with f@ckever name u choose, but just imagine the shame u brought on urself that even newbies have defecated on that very ID- ---NIGHTRIDER embarassed

I have expressed more disgust than any gunner on Nairaland especially as it concerns Wenger, but would I ever call for his head or say I AM DECAMPING TO MAN UNITED . . . .if u had said u were decamping to TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS am beginning to wonder which one would feel worse grin grin

SHAME ALL THE WAY ON U BWOY , DOWN U GO !!!

OLDIES HERE regardless of club sentiments THAT U USED TO KNOW FROM WAY THEN FEEL ASHAMED OF U. . . .WE DEMAND AN APOLOGY FROM U tongue cool
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by mavtrevor(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2008
@ Mc Omo , you are definitely right bro, Nightrider has to apologise to all the nairaland Arsenal fans and pray to God we forgive him , cos he has brought us shame from a statement he didn't think of before coming here to say he is defecting to Man utd, not just anyother club but our biggest rival, that is to show he has been a secret fan of Man utd for long, a long time admirer of his clubs biggest rival, Nightrider, what do you think is the definition of a supporter? Someone who supports when matches are won and defects when the team loses matches?We need your open apology, i will clamour for it till we get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manchester United Withdraw From European Super League / Arsenal Players Salaries List 2013-14contract Expiry Dates / Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.