Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,511 members, 7,920,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:27 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (433672 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by fenitan(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
When will 2014 DV winners start getting date for interview.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
fenitan: When will 2014 DV winners start getting date for interview.

1st of OCT 2013- SEPT 30 2014

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ericgold(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

1st of OCT 2013- SEPT 30 2014
is it @dt time there will be another selection
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2013
sql-error:

its a scam cos the photo specification on his NYSC passing out service photobook does not meet the requirement for the dv lottery
Hw cud u say such a tyn. U dnt knw much abt dvlottery. It is beta u keep quiet rada dan misleading ppl
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by miz4oxley(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
Bro, Thanks for the info.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cyrilb5: 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hello bro am a dv 2013 winner with a visa and will be traveling soon. Well as for the infor at the entrant status check u need to print that page which says u hv been selected and also caryx ur case number then you add to the two forms u will fill before postx to kentucky. With regards to postx ur forms take ur time n carefully fill ur form do not include anythx that ur are not sure. I posted my documents august ending 2012 bt I will advice u post urs before that time. Please go n renew ur passport
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cyrilb5: 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
Well bros with d experience as a dv 2013 winner u need to check ur result n print the page that says u hv been selected cus ur case number is also there , u add it with the two forms u will fill then post it to kentucky. I posted my forms august 2012 endx bt I will advice u post urs befr this time n don't forget to be very carefull with every infor u fill mk sure it is valid n true. Go n renew ur pasport please
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
nubian269: @ManTiger thanks 4 d reply, I got married b4 applying for the DV-2014 program,precisely in 2010 & my wife's & daughter's details were in cluded in the DV application. What's ur take ¸ this?
You've got no problem, trust me, just re-fill the form correctly, scan and send to KCC, it will be added to your case file and you could follow up wit h a call for your explanation, since you guys are listed, you're good to fly, Goodluck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 12:00am On Jun 18, 2013
alickic:
Hw cud u say such a tyn. U dnt knw much abt dvlottery. It is beta u keep quiet rada dan misleading ppl. U dnt knw anytyn abt foto specification. My broda,it is nt a scam. Ondo state,i will nt mention d town- is d home of dvlottery,they usually have 75% of nigeria quotas and copa album fotos are used mostly in dat area. Inbox me ur numba,cos there are so many tyn we can't discuss here because dis a public forum. I'm nt an agent and i dnt need ur money. Just want to help u because dis is a lyf tym opportunity.
Note: selected 2014AF0001xxxx
This is a forum, constellation of ideas, i've said it once, if your passport is in the right dimension i.e 600 by 600 , your application will be accepted, irrespective of the content of the picture, so those agents have done a good Job on Photoshop re-editing. besides, you could discuss openly with the guy witho no backdrop dealing so that other forumite might learn.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 6:03am On Jun 18, 2013
ManTiger: This is a forum, constellation of ideas, i've said it once, if your passport is in the right dimension i.e 600 by 600 , your application will be accepted, irrespective of the content of the picture, so those agents have done a good Job on Photoshop re-editing. besides, you could discuss openly with the guy witho no backdrop dealing so that other forumite might learn.
Tanx. What I want 2 diskos wit him is abt d internstional passport.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by diskindgod: 6:50am On Jun 18, 2013
Pls I am new person In this forum. I was selected in the 2014 dv wt case no 2014000MP*****

The year of birth of my wife on our marriage certificate is different from dat on her birth certificate. Pls what should I do as I am confused now. I am yet to send the required forms.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2013
babe2011: broda na real drama suspecting them communicating again. I'm really worried
This situation is difficult my sister.. Ur man shud be honest maybe he want to go to US with ex just prepare urself
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by janut: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2013
House pls help me out out this-
My confirmation page does not have my correct year of birth( this I must admit is my own error)because when I called Kentucky the lady was able to confirm my name, day of birth and month of birth, but when it got to the year of birth she said what I gave does not tally with what she has on her system and what they have on their system is exactly as I submitted it which cannot be changed. After that I then laid a complain via mail and I was told to submit the correct one when sending in my documents and it will be included in my file for review as they do not have the power to make any changes.
All my documents i.e birth cert, WAEC cert,international passport as well as marriage cert, carries my right age which I will tender during my interview. But my main concern is if the consular officer might use this error as grounds for denying me visa.
Would appreciate all your candid opinion.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nemma(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2013
alickic:
Hw cud u say such a tyn. U dnt knw much abt dvlottery. It is beta u keep quiet rada dan misleading ppl. U dnt knw anytyn abt foto specification. My broda,it is nt a scam. Ondo state,i will nt mention d town- is d home of dvlottery,they usually have 75% of nigeria quotas and copa album fotos are used mostly in dat area. Inbox me ur numba,cos there are so many tyn we can't discuss here because dis a public forum. I'm nt an agent and i dnt need ur money. Just want to help u because dis is a lyf tym opportunity.
alickic:
alickic:

Don't hide anything....... The town is ileoluji from ondo state.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by adeadebayor: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2013
Hello gr8 member, does below message message represent a confirmation that my form has been submitted? cos I submitted online.

'Thank you for your inquiry.

The information you provided will be included in your case file for review'.

Does anyone receive similar message after submission online?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by adeadebayor: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2013
akiayo: Hello my people, pls how long do i have to fill my form and send to KCC?
I just got the news and confirm it is authentic 2days ago.

is not late fill it carefully and send it.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by janut: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
adeadebayor: Hello gr8 member, does below message message represent a confirmation that my form has been submitted? cos I submitted online.

'Thank you for your inquiry.

The information you provided will be included in your case file for review'.

Does anyone receive similar message after submission online?

Yeah, I got the same message. I think that's the acknowledgement u get for sending in your forms.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
I smell alot of agent i the house... Its good though...
Just temper justice with mercy o and remember that money is not everything.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by miz4oxley(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
janut: House pls help me out out this-
My confirmation page does not have my correct year of birth( this I must admit is my own error)because when I called Kentucky the lady was able to confirm my name, day of birth and month of birth, but when it got to the year of birth she said what I gave does not tally with what she has on her system and what they have on their system is exactly as I submitted it which cannot be changed. After that I then laid a complain via mail and I was told to submit the correct one when sending in my documents and it will be included in my file for review as they do not have the power to make any changes.
All my documents i.e birth cert, WAEC cert,international passport as well as marriage cert, carries my right age which I will tender during my interview. But my main concern is if the consular officer might use this error as grounds for denying me visa.

Wow @Jamut, a friend also got same issue. What you guys gonna do. Any help?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by miz4oxley(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2013

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by miz4oxley(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2013

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by nubian269: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
@ManTiger, it quite a relief to hear this. However should I fill and send only the affected page alone, or the entire form itself? Thanks
ManTiger: You've got no problem, trust me, just re-fill the form correctly, scan and send to KCC, it will be added to your case file and you could follow up wit h a call for your explanation, since you guys are listed, you're good to fly, Goodluck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
nubian269: @ManTiger, it quite a relief to hear this. However should I fill and send only the affected page alone, or the entire form itself? Thanks
You're welcome bro, check previous pages for likely questions for married couples and prepare very well, master your best subject @ O-Level as well as your wife. Testimony awaits us IJN. Amen.
Regards to your family.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
ManTiger:
You're welcome bro, check previous pages for likely questions for married couples and prepare very well, master your best subject @ O-Level as well as your wife. Testimony awaits us IJN. Amen.
Regards to your family.
@man tiger can someone change the address and email cos when i apply am in lagos so i put the lagos address but now am in ondo state so when am filling the form i put the current address and ♍Ɣ‎​ new email hope have not mde a mistake?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
They will not fail u. Errors are bound to happen. Since u av notified them,they will nt penalise u
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
thuyahky: @man tiger can someone change the address and email cos when i apply am in lagos so i put the lagos address but now am in ondo state so when am filling the form i put the current address and ♍Ɣ‎​ new email hope have not mde a mistake?
You've made no mistake bro, you can change anything so far its not name and date of birth.
Just relax.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
ManTiger:

You've made no mistake bro, you can change anything so far its not name and date of birth.
Just relax.
thanks bro,also ♍Ɣ‎​ CN ‎​į̸̸̨§ almost 10150 so wen do U̶̲̥̅̊ tink ♍Ɣ‎​ interview we be schedule?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
thuyahky: thanks bro,also ♍Ɣ‎​ CN ‎​į̸̸̨§ almost 10150 so wen do U̶̲̥̅̊ tink ♍Ɣ‎​ interview we be schedule?
Lets say you get current in Jan and your Interview by Early March. It all depends on how they move on the Visa Bulletin, just be on a lk out and prepare very well.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by hardboya: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
Been selected for the lottery but am yet to get married.After getting my green card,how long will it take before filing for her to join me in the states
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by janut: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
miz4oxley:

Well, I think we may just have to pray they overlook it as error. Cos like the lady at Kentucky said they cant change it.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
ManTiger:
Lets say you get current in Jan and your Interview by Early March. It all depends on how they move on the Visa Bulletin, just be on a lk out and prepare very well.
thanks bro
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
thuyahky:
thuyahky: thanks bro,also ♍Ɣ‎​ CN ‎​į̸̸̨§ almost 10150 so wen do U̶̲̥̅̊ tink ♍Ɣ‎​ interview we be schedule?
ManTiger:

What's the difference between current and interview? Shhmmmm lipsrsealed Na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.